Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump (36228 Views)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Condoms, Milk, Bread And Sardine As Item Shared During Campaign In Cameroon / 'i Did Not Wiretape You During Campaign' - Obama Replies Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

His Decisions gave birth to ISIS. That man is a devil in a sheep clotting

And ISIS gave birth to Boko Haram...
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by bkool7(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you tell us what is dumb about what he said ?
Did Obama tap his phone ? Yes
Was it wrong ? Yes
Hope you can see you are the one being dumb here

This is the same thing wailers blame buhari for
Election is over.....get to work

I am sure he didnt anticipate he win

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by stevecantrell: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
donsteady:
Trump's twitt this morning is a clear symptom of cocaine withdrawal. He started with poor spelling, national security, down to apprentice and other irrelevants shiit... Buhari is better than trump. The last blunder of Buhari was when he said his wife belong to the other room. Since then he hasn't said a thing.

Priceless ! grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
seguno2:

Why do you think that Obama tapped his phone?
Because Donald Trump said so?
Please check your mirror to see the one being dumb here.

Y'all just still pained your gay and muslim agenda didn't sail thorough..Nobody in your lineage will ever be a quarter the great man Trump has been since his twenties so live with that ..He is going to complete two term and there is nothing any Muslim or gay person can do about it

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by seunfape(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have removed the T and p and inserted D and B making Dumb

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Let's see who will be shippin who when trump is done with his 1st year in office. Your green card won't save you.
Dumbo, I didn't need a visa to come to America. Born American if you can get the gist. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by LifestyleTonite: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
AZeD1:

There's a saying that goes "a gold fish has no hiding place". If what you are doing is good, you don't need to tweet, it will manifest itself.
Yes, but you still need to do your best to match those leftist media like BBC CNN Al Jazeera, who are all bent on pulling him down or making him look evil.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

You are the dumb one! Anyone can make freaking accusations without evidence! Ode buruku! Fake news!! You must be a dvmb Confused igbo jew

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Y'all just still pained your gay and muslim agenda didn't sail thorough..Nobody in your lineage will ever be a quarter the great man Trump has been since his twenties so live with that ..He is going to complete two term and there is nothing any Muslim or gay person can do about it
Buddy, I guess I am gay and Muslim too for critiqueing my president. Calm down partner. Trump doesn't care for the blacks in his country and I know damn well Africans are not on his mind. The guy is a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by linearity: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

US Presidents do not have the power to order or cause to put a wire tap on any US citizen's phone.

Yes! Trump is dumb.

This law was put in place to protect US citizens from the likes of Trump.

Trump is panicking and just grappling at straws in order to catch a breath from his disastrous administration.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
bkool7:

This is the same thing wailers blame buhari for

Election is over.....get to work

I am sure he didnt anticipate he win

Go check the economic indices..America is growing at a really fast pace under Trump. Please and there is nothing any closer homosexual or terrorism lover is going to do about it
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
linearity:

US Presidents do not have the power to order or cause to put a wire tap on any US citizen's phone.

Yes! Trump is dumb.

This law was put in place to protect US citizens from the likes of Trump.

Go and play in the bush abeg .you gay people will not kill me with laughter
...Oh you think we don't know where it's paining you
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, I guess I am gay and Muslim too for critiqueing my president. Calm down partner. Trump doesn't care for the blacks in his country and I know damn well Africans are not on his mind. The guy is a bigot.

No you are just a good man who took in too much anti Trump proganda in the past ..There are very few Trump haters like you but believe me most of them now are either gay or Muslim
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Richy4(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

Was there any prove that Obama tapped his phone...You should have realized by now that the man does not always say anything with evidence and facts...

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AZeD1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Yes, but you still need to do your best to match those leftist media like BBC CNN Al Jazeera, who are all bent on pulling him down or making him look evil.
Nobody is making him look evil, he's doing that by himself.
This is a guy who started the "birther" movement.
A guy who has refused to release his tax clearance,
A guy who started a fake university.
A guy who has filled for bankruptcy 6 times.
A guy who said the American GDP was 0.

You don't expect any sane person to believe what he says without fact checking.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by OBAGADAFFI: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Well, we know that all the leaks coming out were initiated by The democrats and Obama staffs.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

This Trump puts the D in DUMB.

Since he came into Office,it has been one drama or the other. Those that voted for him (the uneducated low lives of America)voted for him to carry out his campaign promises.

So far,he has not being able to achieve any of his boastful rhetorics of his campaign. From building the border wall,to the immigration reform and even the healthcare.

Instead we have been dogged with his relationship with Russia,and now to distract us,he is pointing hands to Obama.

And yes,I am a registered Democrat and will never see anything good in a Trump Administration,that was hacked into power by Russia.

Idiota.

U seem to have a pedestrian understanding of the issues involved in American politics

Why not settle for naija aso rock house of commotion banter?
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Ibime(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Soreza:
THE WAY I HATE THAT OBAMA ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT NORTHERN LEADERS MEETING HE DO WITH HAUSA FULANI 4 WASHINGTON.

You put the M in mumu. Are these the lies they feed you during your gatherings of the association of IPOB retards?

5 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dumbo, I didn't need a visa to come to America. Born American if you can get the gist. The joke is on you.

Lol, born American and still look like that? Hhuehuehue
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by ezeagu(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's very obvious that Obama would tap his phone, even if you take away Obama main mode, any president in his position would do same.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Trump became racist the day he decided to run agajnst hillary.
Fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
ezeagu:
It's very obvious that Obama would tap his phone.

I noticed that too from statements the white house made last week
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Richy4:

Was there any prove that Obama tapped his phone...You should have realized by now that the man does not always say anything with evidence and facts...

The same Obama that funded and armed Isis for years ...illegal phone tap is too small for him Na..The same Obama that was illegally planting suspected terrorist in the USA as refugees ..The same Obama that ordered US jets to bail out cornered ISIS fighters from Syrian troops ..
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

His Decisions gave birth to ISIS. That man is a devil in a sheep clotting

ISIS was formed in 1999 and joined Alqaeda in 2004. Obama became President in 2009. How did Obama's decision give birth to ISIS. Na wa.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Emycord: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

Since he came into Office,it has been one drama or the other. Those that voted for him (the uneducated low lives of America)voted for him to carry out his campaign promises.

So far,he has not being able to achieve any of his boastful rhetorics of his campaign. From building the border wall,to the immigration reform and even the healthcare.

Instead we have been dogged with his relationship with Russia,and now to distract us,he is pointing hands to Obama.

And yes,I am a registered Democrat and will never see anything good in a Trump Administration,that was hacked into power by Russia.

Idiota.
its the same phone you claimed he used in calling ur god o show him some respect if not for anything at least he called ur god on sick bed to sell weapons to him but your god went ahead to buy from russia and uae thats bad. But dont forget ipob is not an unlawful org
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by linearity: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Go check the economic indices..America is growing at a really fast pace under Trump. Please and there is nothing any closer homosexual or terrorism lover is going to do about it

None sense, Trump too office on January 20,2027, barely a month ago; there are no economic data or indice out there that can directly be tied to Trump's contributions to the US economy.

Infact, he has not signed any policy or act into law that contributes to the economy.

His executive actions so far are hurting the US economy badly.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
ayoolanr:

You are the dumb one! Anyone can make freaking accusations without evidence! Ode buruku! Fake news!! You must be a dvmb Confused igbo jew

You i know the reason you hate Trump and I know you are not gay yet ..You just hate him because he has put your Clandestine Refugee Jihad on hold .. I swear Trump is going to spend eight years and from their Mike Pence another eight years so stop day dreaming of the day Islam will own the US ode
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by 12345baba(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

Idiota.
u can talk rubbish for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by scribble: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, born American and still look like that? Hhuehuehue

Its not his looks that is the problem. Lets leave the superficial and see how to help our brother lucasbalo leave his shallow propaganda driven reasoning about Trump and white people in general.

Its normal thing, like tribalism and racism. Blacks are some of the most racist people in the world. Nigeria is 11th most racist country.

See how we treat each other and we want to talk negative about whites

He was even born in yankee, maybe if they borned him in a hospital in niger delta and mommy died in the process like many mothers in nigeria die during childbirth, he will understand the import of the white man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.