Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump (36232 Views)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Condoms, Milk, Bread And Sardine As Item Shared During Campaign In Cameroon / 'i Did Not Wiretape You During Campaign' - Obama Replies Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by sugaroo: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
obama na scam

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AntiWailer: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol

America is in trouble.

Voting a f00l into power is not a virtue.

The eediot have a way of diverting attention to irrelevant things.

In the same tweet rant. He talked about apprentice bad ratings.

What a child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by edi287: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
One moment, you think Obama loves you, the next moment you're accusing him of organizing leaks and tapping your phone. Na wa for this guy sha.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by MEILYN(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obama was a total failure. Thank God he's out already.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by berrystunn(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
My visa is still there...
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by itiswellandwell: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Abbeyme: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
The Blame Game.

Just like one Nigerian Administration that we all know is alleged to be doing right now

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by pokipoki: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

This Trump puts the D in DUMB.

So you think? I think you better get full information before passing any judgement. That's better
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by seguno2: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why don't you tell us what is dumb about what he said ?

Did Obama tap his phone ? Yes

Was it wrong ? Yes

Hope you can see you are the one being dumb here

Why do you think that Obama tapped his phone?
Because Donald Trump said so?
Please check your mirror to see the one being dumb here.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by seguno2: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
edi287:
One moment, you think Obama loves you, the next moment you're accusing him of organizing leaks and tapping your phone. Na wa for this guy sha.

Trump is trying to deflect the Russian scandals that may lead to his impeachment.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AZeD1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

The American President can't order a wire tap of army citizen, only a judge can. If a President doesn't know this, then you have to question his sanity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by 2shur: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
If dis trump nor dey paro
He go jus dey tweet upandan.
Be like say naour senator bruce na im be in twitter role model.
Cause between senator bruce and trump
Ai no sabi who dey tweet pass.
Trump dey tweet like say na bai mistake im take win presidential elections
Cause even obama sef
He never tweeted dis much.
Haba.
I dey imagine the 5G SPEED wifi wey go dey inside white aous.
One click..na go o.
Download movie of 10gig at 700mbps..

Abegi na today yankee begin dey tap phone
Dem nor fot try am wit naija.
We dey use wifi.
Or landline.
Abegi
Trump u relax.
Na u hold ground for yankee.
Y u come dey behave like say person dey drag seat with u

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by babzo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

Obama tappee his phone? Oga what are you talking? You just believe anything you see on the internet. You have no idea the impossibility and criminality of a US President tapping peoples phones. Go and ask Nixon.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Btruth: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
.....we are still watching. let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Adminisher: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Pls u should rather tell the world dat war is looming

Eu just stopped free visa for all American.

China is fighting

Arabs re gearing up

Russia is smiling on a chess win

Africa is fooling

America is confusing

Thank you for this intelligent post. Every line is truth that we should pause and think about.
The last line should read; .."America is divided"
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AntiWailer: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
AZeD1:

The American President can't order a wire tap of army citizen, only a judge can. If a President doesn't know this, then you have to question his sanity.

Trump's supporters hardly have sanity. So they dnt know what that means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by ZUBY77(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

When you know the meaning of Zombie, you won't respond to many posts.

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by moonraker(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

Lol clap for yourself.

Now let me use your logic to shut u up

how the Bleep do you know that Obama tapped his phone?

Where you there when Obama was tapping trump`s phone?

Are you a retard?

Please read and watch the news

Same guy who asked for Obama`s birth cert and then pinned it on Hillary?

Same guy who said he had no connections with the Russians and has never spoken or met with Putin?

Bitch please

7 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by moonraker(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
AZeD1:

Exactly... same person that called up one of his advisors to ask whether a strong or weak dollar is good or bad.

This is someone who regarded as a billionaire oooh....

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Adminisher: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Was it wrong ? Yes

Did Obama get a court order before tapping the phone? YES

How do I know this?, Trump himself admitted it

Should a US President tap the phone of a politician supported by Russia, YES

Why?, because Russia is one of the two countries with nuclear missiles aimed at US cities.

Is that all?, they have taken crimea, taking Ukraine and they might digest Poland

But they should fight ISIS together should they not?. ISIS is a weak terrorist organization fielding AK47, Russia is fielding multi megaton nuclear wespons

5 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by LifestyleTonite: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
2shur:
If dis trump nor dey paro
He go jus dey tweet upandan.
Be like say naour senator bruce na im be in twitter role model.
Cause between senator bruce and trump
Ai no sabi who dey tweet pass.
Trump dey tweet like say na bai mistake im take win presidential elections
Cause even obama sef
He never tweeted dis much.
Haba.
I dey imagine the 5G SPEED wifi wey go dey inside white aous.
One click..na go o.
Download movie of 10gig at 700mbps..

Abegi na today yankee begin dey tap phone
Dem nor fot try am wit naija.
We dey use wifi.
Or landline.
Abegi
Trump u relax.
Na u hold ground for yankee.
Y u come dey behave like say person dey drag seat with u
Do you know why he tweets?

He does it because he knows the mainstream Media won't broadcast any good news about his administration, only the "bad" news.

With no good news about his administration getting out to the public, people will think he's not working. So, he tweets to keep people informed about everything.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are getting too emotional about Trump who is grasping to anything to stay relevant.

Oh you poor lad. Trump is always relevant he is the president of the most powerful nation on earth.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
spartan117:
Am just glad Obama is out he's a disgrace to all black folks
Well what exactly did you say you've done for YOUR OWN COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes we will ship the Bigoted Conman to you in your country.You can have him and his idiocy.
Dudeweedlmao:

Oh you poor lad. Trump is always relevant he is the president of the most powerful nation on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by DollarAngel(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Keneking:
Obama was a failure. Big time!

His Decisions gave birth to ISIS. That man is a devil in a sheep clotting
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
LadyB1195:

Gbam.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by 2shur: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nor be lie .
Nepa don bring lite o
Nepa don bring lite o.
Generator wan tear mai..
Na song b that..nawa o
LifestyleTonite:

He does it because he knows the mainstream Media won't broadcast any good news about his administration, only the "bad" news.

With no good news about his administration getting out to the public, people will think he's not working. So, he tweets to keep people informed about everything.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by spartan117(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
LadyB1195:

What is dis one saying
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yes we will ship the Bigoted Conman to you in your country.You can have him and his idiocy.

Let's see who will be shippin who when trump is done with his 1st year in office. Your green card won't save you.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
moonraker:

Lol clap for yourself.

Now let me use your logic to shut u up

how the Bleep do you know that Obama tapped his phone?

Where you there when Obama was tapping trump`s phone?

Are you a retard?

Please read and watch the news

Same guy who asked for Obama`s birth cert and then pinned it on Hillary?

Same guy who said he had no connections with the Russians and has never spoken or met with Putin?

Bitch please

Repent for your gay lifestyle..Repent...Only gays and Muslims are pained that Trump won a free and fair election and I know you are not a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Ugosample(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
MEILYN:
Obama was a total failure. Thank God he's out already.
How did he fail

He was not a failure...
He did his best

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AZeD1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

There's a saying that goes "a gold fish has no hiding place". If what you are doing is good, you don't need to tweet, it will manifest itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.