Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (42649 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2017
hucienda:
Insightful.

"His continued detention is a violation of the rule of law".

The Buhari administration has inadvertently made Nnamdi Kanu beyond popular.
If he is popular in prison,why are you people clamoring for his release,let him remain in prison na.
You guys are so blind,in lgboland today, if you are broke and want to get rich quick,just insult pmb,start leading a campaign for Biafra republic,just nick name it ipoad,iPod,iipob,massob,antbuharri etc,and you are good to go.
Just see the way the exiled massob leader raped you guys using visa and plate number.
Please guys,your house is on fire,stop chasing rats.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Patto5050(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2017
you cant touch him and go free, mark my word.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Obdk: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
omofunaab:

Why do you think so?
your comments nowadays. to we wailers is awkward...

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Obdk: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
GreatEngineer:
@sarrki, you are really working for the 250k you received every month.

But am just really worried cos your job is pretty too difficult.

But man must feed his family in this recession so keep it up you are doing a good job.

How far when is Buhari coming back, I heard his return is very near, reason for the planned closure of Abuja airport so that he can be sneak into the Country in the night.

Omenka am I lying, Please come and do your work.

be deceiving yourself. sarrki receive nothing. his own zombie is for free...

d same guy dat posted his first bank details in a thread.. d zombie is so broke to feed dey hard am..

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Hman92: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
So that criminal is still talking

Oooooh kanu you will know the differencenter between

Kuje and nguru prison soon

You have 5 more decades to spend behind bars

I have had it with you......always displaying your stupidity ....tell us how this guy nah terrorist a lot of politicians has done and said worse so miss me with the bullshit

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by mildteddy(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

BMC (Buhari Media Conman) how market?

They don pay you February Salary, as boss dey Rondon so?

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by melejo(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2017
omofunaab:

Why do you think so?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I love this Pat Utomi, an intelligent and resourceful human resource, a shrewd professor of economics.
Can such a man be allowed near Aso rock?NO.
Tribalism and northern born to rule keep dragging Nigeria backward, you just have to wonder the kinds of elements that I share country with.

All these praises because he's supporting Nnamdi Kanu? Interesting.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by wizkidblogger(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Simple question : Are you in support of Biafra?

Oga, dey talk story. It should be Yes or No nao..lol
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by SuperBlack: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
Isiaki
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Sugarboyy(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I love this Pat Utomi, an intelligent and resourceful human resource, a shrewd professor of economics.
Tribalism and northern born to rule keep dragging Nigeria backward, you just have to wonder the kinds of elements that I share country with.

To you, i guess you sound intelligent right?

Are the northerners to blame and the reason this same pat utomi was unable to win in south/south and south/east the number of times he contested as president?

Even you, did you cast your vote for him? or you re just knowing he is worth Aso rock?

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by mildteddy(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
If he is popular in prison,why are you people clamoring for his release,let him remain in prison na.
You guys are so blind,in lgboland today, if you are broke and want to get rich quick,just insult pmb,start leading a campaign for Biafra republic,just nick name it ipoad,iPod,iipob,massob,antbuharri etc,and you are good to go.
Just see the way the exiled massob leader raped you guys using visa and plate number.
Please guys,your house is on fire,stop chasing rats.

Buhari Media Conman (BMC) how far?

Yaya aiki?

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Sugarboyy(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

I hear you English lady

Kanu is a terrorist and a criminal
A known one at that grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Kingspin(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Which camp are you? The group that want the ibos to leave Nigeria and you 100percentage support them? Or you are those that want ibos to leave Nigeria but they shouldn't agitate for it? Or those that want them to leave but let Nnamadi Kanu, MASSOB, IPOD etc be in prison? Or those that want them to remain but let Nigeria remain the same? Or you are those who want ibos to remain and let Nigeria restructured (change). or you have other opinion? Lets know the camp you belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by GreatEngineer(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Obdk:

be deceiving yourself. sarrki receive nothing. his own zombie is for free...

d same guy dat posted his first bank details in a thread.. d zombie is so broke to feed dey hard am..
Bro. I find it hard to believe Sarrki is working this hard just for free.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by tifany89(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I disagree with you.
Ignore that sarrki of a human being plz, with the way he is spamming this thread u will sure notice he is looking for attention.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by mildteddy(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
wizkidblogger:
Simple question : Are you in support of Biafra?

Oga, dey talk story. It should be Yes or No nao..lol

He also said that he's not a "soothsayer".

When you're in the eyes of the public, you'll be smart enough to avoid tricky questions.
We live in a world of POSSIBILITIES.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by ismart: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

It did not remove the fact that kanu is a terrorist
how much is 250k that is making you sell your soul like this? how much? 250k is just 3Million naira yearly when there are guys doing 25Million naira yearly without selling their souls. my guy, u have a problem...
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Coolgent(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Prof this is nt economic matter o.
The albino must spend his days in a zoo prison period!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by ShootToKill: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Will set in the west

I agree with you.... grin

BankeSmalls:

The sun is already setting in the west of Nigeria. With numerous dying and dead towns and cities like the brown roof republic and the inability of the people of the south west to remove their head from the anus of the fulani man, it won't be long before the darkness comes over the west.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Coolgent(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Prof this is nt economic matter o.
The albino terrorist must spend his days in a zoo prison period!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by ShootToKill: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2017
kropotkin2:
I seriously doubt that
Is your muslim pro-dullard zombie skull expected to agree before? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by dasamek8: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Hon patrick Utomi is one of the most intellectually endowned man in Igboland. Deserves the presidential seat just as Fayose
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Adiola(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
BMC CHAIRMAN
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by biafran1stson(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Country of savages and animals
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

I hear you English lady

Kanu is a terrorist and a criminal

lemme see ur pix...if u get guts angry
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by ShootToKill: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Obdk:

dem hack your account ?
Shouting 'Kanu and beans' can be very tiring sometimes you know. grin

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Butterworth: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2017
pazienza:
Are you in support of Biafra ?
I don’ t know what that means . I don ’t think you
have met anyone who is more Nigerian than me ,
both in my upbringing and the things that I have
said. If you want to evaluate , you just go back to
my history and read , and find out if you or
anybody you know is more Nigerian than I have
been. I was born in Kaduna (State). I was baptised
in Jos (Plateau State). I lived in Maiduguri (Borno
State) as an infant . I started school in Kano
(State); the bulk of my primary education was in
Gusau, now in Zamfara State. I started secondary
school in Onitsha (Anambra State). Then I had the
bulk of my secondary education in Loyola College
Ibadan . I attended the University of Nigeria
(Nsukka , Enugu State). If you check my history ,
one of the things I am accused of is that I am
more Yoruba than anything else .

Evasive answer from Utomi. Not saying he supports or not in support of Biafra.

Keeping his cards close to his chest. Keeping his options open.

Utomi patriotism towards the Igbo nation is refreshing. For that he he will always be respected.

This is not patriotism but cowardice.

Are you in support of your people? YES or NO should be your answer!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by momentarylapse: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

Is your muslim dullard zombie skull expected to agree before? grin grin

This child, is your job in life only to create more than 20 monikers that you only use to stalk and insult people you don't even know? Can't you for once attempt to indulge people in a conversation with facts? I really pity you!

Cc: seun, mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala, oam4j
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Businessideas: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:

Sincerely Prof is someone I greatly respect and admire but I have seen him go wrong once,I may be wrong though.For example,just because Prof owns Bank PHb then,I had so much love for the bank just because of Prof not even because of Kola Abiola and I was least expecting the bank to end up with an Atuche as MD let alone the bank failed outrightly while younger men like Folarin Adeola and Tayo Aderinokun could build up a bank like GTB from the scratch. It may not be entirely Prof's fault but he was the bank's Chairman at some point.
Secondly,how Prof didn't see anything wrong in the accuse requesting for money to buy arms to wage war against the sitting government seems criminal but why would Prof not consider that before blaming the government is wrong.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by winj3: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2017
If ever ibos are allowed to breakaway from Nigeria, they should keep the name Nigeria - they destroyed it. We should get a new name!
ibos cannot use drugs and crime to destroy Nigeria's name and reputation all over the world and then run away with a name like Biafra!

Let these monkeys inherit what they destroyed. And give them the part of south east with no oil, they don't deserve anything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi / Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System / Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.