Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (42641 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by eunisam: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
So that criminal is still talking
Oooooh kanu you will know the differencenter between
Kuje and nguru prison soon
You have 5 more decades to spend behind bars
be aware that what you wish others will come to you. I wish you good!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Princewell2012(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
kelechi17:
wen dey talk we know paid BMC agent continue at least your 250k monthly alert will soon be paid. soon ur statements will b avoided like a plague coz we all know you ,omenka ,sarrki ,obalaila and odas are paid agents of the goverment .plz nairalanders ignore him it has been proven yesterday dat dey are paid goverment Agents

Honestly without you saying these i know definitely that he is working for someone. He is always first to comment on every thread, especially the ones that has anything to do with government or Igbos. Shame.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
You are terribly insecure. Had to source for a pic to assert yourself. When you've learnt to become a real man, then you can quote me. Meanwhile, the next time you're caught in cannibalism, it's jungle justice for you.

Devices:
[/s]

[s]Look at this cannibal, shouldnt you join your cowardly cursed brothers in soka forest? Ekiti people are cannibalizing each other daily.
Kanu is hundred times greater than awolowo who died as a coward.

Below are your people eating human meat. [/s]

Dirty cannibals.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by vatiqan(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
point of correction! It is "It does not".

that's what Prof. Kperoogi, complained abt the members of BMC. Bad english.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by lordkislev(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
So that criminal is still talking

Oooooh kanu you will know the differencenter between

Kuje and nguru prison soon

You have 5 more decades to spend behind bars

How is he a terrorist? You have nothing to say. Y didnt Nigeria govt under the military rule tag Ojukwu a terrorist.
Tell me the reasons why Kanu is a terrorist. But firstly define and decribe a terrorist
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by winj3: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=AntiNigerian post=54325937][/quote]

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE: Europeans believe Igboland is a region for criminals
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/europeans-wrongly-believe-igboland-region-criminals-ebede/

Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Igbos Are Curse To Africa
https://www.abusidiqu.com/video-thai-police-officer-interrogating-nigerian-suspect-says-nigerians-igbos-are-the-curse-of-africa/

NDLEA: Most Dangerous Drugs Produced In Anambra
https://www.naij.com/657772-ndlea-dangerous-drugs-produced-anambra-928kg-psychotropic-medication-seized.html

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by ImperialYoruba: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
pazienza:
Are you in support of Biafra ?
I don’ t know what that means . I don ’t think you
have met anyone who is more Nigerian than me ,
both in my upbringing and the things that I have
said. If you want to evaluate , you just go back to
my history and read , and find out if you or
anybody you know is more Nigerian than I have
been. I was born in Kaduna (State). I was baptised
in Jos (Plateau State). I lived in Maiduguri (Borno
State) as an infant . I started school in Kano
(State); the bulk of my primary education was in
Gusau, now in Zamfara State. I started secondary
school in Onitsha (Anambra State). Then I had the
bulk of my secondary education in Loyola College
Ibadan . I attended the University of Nigeria
(Nsukka , Enugu State). If you check my history ,
one of the things I am accused of is that I am
more Yoruba than anything else .

Evasive answer from Utomi. Not saying he supports or not in support of Biafra.

Keeping his cards close to his chest. Keeping his options open.

Utomi patriotism towards the Igbo nation is refreshing. For that he he will always be respected.

Ibo leaders have been compromised. They are soldiers with no home. No person with a home will deny or dodge identification with a consciousness of struggle the way Utomi dodged and refused to acknowledge his indigenity.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by tobiasbeecher: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
jollymizzle:
Kanu tried his best... To be smart, brainwashing the igbo populace with his radio service by toying with their emotions. Calling for the youths to rise up in violence and take biafra by force. But he forgot that while its easy to prey on people though their emotions, The world has no place for extremists and fundamentalists. The memories of hitler and his likes are still fresh in peoples minds. There is still hope for him though, mandela started this way too before the long, cold solitary nights made him realise the world doesnt tolerate acts of intimidation. Now pat utomi (and surely the rest of his entourage) who himself stated boldly he doesnt belive in biafra went to see Kanu to shore up his political clout in the east. To the supporters of Kanu, that is what he has become, a circus show, just like going to the zoo to see a monkey eat a banana.other igbo leaders will use him to achieve their aims now that he has already done the dirty job. The world likes men of peace.
Your reasoning ability is uncomfortably low! What a man
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by modik(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

Why do u mentioned a man so full of hatred especially for the igbos?

He was objectively mentioned.

No hard feelings.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Amenphx: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
The truth must be told, President Buhari have really flaunted court orders and he has a personal hate for the Igbos.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Gentle99(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nazeren:
He deserves to die. Anyone agitating for war in this country deserves to die. Infact you and Kanu will die. Btw you're an idiot. This man is not your father. Can you brag about your father like this? You have failed your family mehn.

Keep showing your high level of stupidity! Did he agitate for war? Don't you.understand English? Well, I'm dying not cos I'm not a Nigerian! I'm living a wonderful life in Frankfurt, Germany!
I failed my family? My mother would be happy to find out that I know this much truth! In short, I'm the pride of my family and a role model to my two wonderful younger sisters!

Also, before you open that rotten hands of yours to comment or quote me, think of the consequences of the man dying in FG custody! That's when you'll see that Nigeria won the war with UK and USA's help! This time around, sides will change! Imagine SA, USA, Israel, Russia and Spain/Germany helping Biafra against Nigeria and UK?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Okwyjesus(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Biafran matters are proving to be more difficult than Nigeria thought. This is a non violent movement started by prophet Nnamdi Kanu. Everything he had said came to pass, Nigeria can continue to detain him but the world knows the truth about Biafra. grin

Buhari played into his hand. Now Biafra/ IPOB is known international.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Gentle99(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
winj3:

If you think that I'm Yoruba or any of those tribes you mentioned you are sadly mistaken.

I totally agree with some of your points on crime but I will not shy away from the facts before me.

As far as I'm concerned if any tribe makes it difficult for Nigerians to have a standard image, I will concentrate on those tribes. No tribe is exclusive and beyond naming and shaming in my books.

I have travelled far and wide from South America to Asia, North America, Africa and Europe: The crime of prostitution in Europe involving Edo and some other tribes is disgraceful. The area boys you mentioned is also shameful.

BUT!!!

I'm afraid my research with Interpol, Nigerian police, foreign police forces, customs and immigration officials around the world reveals that the number one and two crimes that made Nigeria a world renowned criminal destination is DRUGS and 419, when you do the research well you will find that ibos are the world leaders holding Nigerian passports.

I have spoken with EFCC, NAFDAC, national assembly members, and police officers globally, and citizens of many nations and the verdict are always the same, drugs and 419.

Domestically, for decades Nigerians have been dying from poisonous goods, toxic waste, contaminated injections resulting in hiv/aids spread, road accidents and food poisoning - These deaths were blamed on witchcraft, juju, voodoo, bad roads until NAFDAC, Red cross, UN, WHO brought out statistics on what the causes are, and when you look at the heart of that are the ibo chemists, fake goods importers, contraband, fake medicines, fake spare parts, fake foods, fake drinks, fake everything - are responsible!

In many parts of the world, ibo drug dealers and 419 criminals have made it a daily humiliation exercise for Nigerians carrying the same passports as them. Infact many Nigerians have been attacked and killed in many countries on their arrival due to activities of ibo criminals who were there before them.

Yoruba, Benin and area boys have not killed Nigerians as much as ibo people have.
No tribe in Nigeria records the level of heinous crimes that has caused humiliation and hate on Nigerians as ibo people. There are thousands of ibo people around the world on death row, killed and buried in unmarked graves.

Kidnapping, using human head to make ego, selling babies, armed robbery are all creations of ibo people! Their desire to make making or die trying started over 50 years ago and some Nigerians have copied it!

Until such a time when another tribe overtakes the ibos in these I'm afraid I will continue to spread the information to Nigerians.

ibos are monkeys and a cancerous race of inhuman criminals with crime stamped to their DNA and Nigeria must recognise and do something about it.

I was born in Taiwan, had my elementary school in China, my junior high in San Francisco, US, my senior high in Ottawa, Canada, my undergraduate degree in Oxford and my masters in Melbourne. I practiced in UCT, Cape Town and Singapore respectively! I left Turkey just few months ago. I was in Vilnius, Lithuania to visit my girlfriend before making a stop over in Catalonia for the sake of a football match in Camp Noun! I'm in Frankfurt currently with my mum (that's my country home). Why am I telling you this? If you check well, Turkey and Singapore are the places where drug dealers are punished strictly. My girlfriend who happened to be a journalist managed to interview some of them! According to her findings, Drug trafficking was introduced to them by rich Yoruba men! You should start from the root! When last I visited Nigeria with my dad, I had a chat with your past IG of police! I met with my mum's nephew who was a senator in NASS. I was there at the Defence Headquarters in Abuja, just to feed my girlfriend with some cool facts on getting back to Europe! From my findings, the tarnishing of the Nation's image starts with your leaders and citizens! Igbo aren't to be blamed! Five years ago, I was in Balogun Market to see my cousins. I happened to over hear the conversation between an Igbo chemist and a Yoruba consumer! The Igbo chemist was complaining of high cost of buying and shipping drugs! The Yoruba man asked him for the one with lesser effect and price! The man told him no and he in return requested that such should be imported next time for their use! Now, put yourself in the man's shoes! If you are a chemist who sells original drugs! However, you sell those drugs for a long time due to its high price! Also, your costumers are requesting for the inferior ones! Now, what'd you do? Nigerians get what they deserve and ask for- inferior goods which are cheap!
An Igbo man has manufactured made in Nigeria car which is authentic and strong! However, people still go ahead to buy tokunbo cars driven in Nigeria! Tell me, who is to be blamed? You Nigerians ask for inferior goods and that's what China gives you!

I gotta go! I have an event in Berlin!

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by jollymizzle(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Your reasoning ability is uncomfortably low! What a man
You know its the truth, but whether you accept it or not doesnt change that fact
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by winj3: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gentle99:

I was born in Taiwan, had my elementary school in China, my junior high in San Francisco, US, my senior high in Ottawa, Canada, my undergraduate degree in Oxford and my masters in Melbourne. I practiced in UCT, Cape Town and Singapore respectively! I left Turkey just few months ago. I was in Vilnius, Lithuania to visit my girlfriend before making a stop over in Catalonia for the sake of a football match in Camp Noun! I'm in Frankfurt currently with my mum (that's my country home). Why am I telling you this? If you check well, Turkey and Singapore are the places where drug dealers are punished strictly. My girlfriend who happened to be a journalist managed to interview some of them! According to her findings, Drug trafficking was introduced to them by rich Yoruba men! You should start from the root! When last I visited Nigeria with my dad, I had a chat with your past IG of police! I met with my mum's nephew who was a senator in NASS. I was there at the Defence Headquarters in Abuja, just to feed my girlfriend with some cool facts on getting back to Europe! From my findings, the tarnishing of the Nation's image starts with your leaders and citizens! Igbo aren't to be blamed! Five years ago, I was in Balogun Market to see my cousins. I happened to over hear the conversation between an Igbo chemist and a Yoruba consumer! The Igbo chemist was complaining of high cost of buying and shipping drugs! The Yoruba man asked him for the one with lesser effect and price! The man told him no and he in return requested that such should be imported next time for their use! Now, put yourself in the man's shoes! If you are a chemist who sells original drugs! However, you sell those drugs for a long time due to its high price! Also, your costumers are requesting for the inferior ones! Now, what'd you do? Nigerians get what they deserve and ask for- inferior goods which are cheap!
An Igbo man has manufactured made in Nigeria car which is authentic and strong! However, people still go ahead to buy tokunbo cars driven in Nigeria! Tell me, who is to be blamed? You Nigerians ask for inferior goods and that's what China gives you!

I gotta go! I have an event in Berlin!

You lie and for the sake of truth and honesty you should SHUT UP before you make a fo0l of yourself.

You do not know more than the former head of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahmadu Giade
You do not know more than the Italian man who works for the Interpol drugs team
You do not know more than Abike Dabiri, the former Chair of the House Committee on Diaspora Affairs.
You do not know more than Nigerian Ambassadors in several African, Asian, South American, and middle east countries
You do not know more than 2 dozen embassies in Nigeria
You do not know more than thai, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, UAE, Tanzania, Hong kong, and many others
You do not know more than Attorney general Muhammad Prasetyo of Indonesia
You do not know more than over a dozen christian missions and charities that cater for ibo drug dealers awaiting execution and doing long jail sentences.
You have no information on the number of ibo drug dealers serving long sentences and awaiting firing squad in dozen of countries.
You do not know how many ibo people have been killed like fowl and their bodies burnt and flushed down the toilet because their barons and families are too scared to claim them.
You do not know that many countries are removing the kidneys and other organs of ibo criminals in jail.

go and research and look at the names!!!

check colombian drug dealers with ibo barons
check ibo in brazil using south american poor women to move drugs
check Mary Jane veloso on cnn and the ibos who used her as a mule
check the number of ibos killed on the streets of Phillipines as part of president Rodrigo Duterte shoot at sight for drug dealers!
check John Wotherspoon in hong kong and ask him how ibo people have sent 100s of tanzanian, ugandan, south african, zimbabwean women to death sentences in Asia

I have a complete book on how ibos used Nigeria's name to perpetrate the worst criminal drugs and 419 epidemic in history!

You do not know anything!!!

You are just a low level internet troll with no research, indices, information and fact. You are a small boy or girl.

Now run along and go play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by bosco2017: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
winj3:

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE: Europeans believe Igboland is a region for criminals
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/europeans-wrongly-believe-igboland-region-criminals-ebede/

Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Igbos Are Curse To Africa
https://www.abusidiqu.com/video-thai-police-officer-interrogating-nigerian-suspect-says-nigerians-igbos-are-the-curse-of-africa/

NDLEA: Most Dangerous Drugs Produced In Anambra
https://www.naij.com/657772-ndlea-dangerous-drugs-produced-anambra-928kg-psychotropic-medication-seized.html

if igbos are curse to you then allow them to go so that they can go for you to have a country free of criminal igbos
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by dasamek8: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2017
winj3:
If ever ibos are allowed to breakaway from Nigeria, they should keep the name Nigeria - they destroyed it. We should get a new name!
ibos cannot use drugs and crime to destroy Nigeria's name and reputation all over the world and then run away with a name like Biafra!

Let these monkeys inherit what they destroyed. And give them the part of south east with no oil, they don't deserve anything!

infantile utterance. Quite disgusting. No iota of knowledge of Igboland land's features and potentials. Just go back to classroom or do the needful by clinging to google for mindsake
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Kdon2: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Gentle99:

http://punchng.com/what-nnamdi-kanu-told-us-in-prison-utomi/

He is a good man,a visionary and a democrat per excellence
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by laudate: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
winj3:
You lie and for the sake of truth and honesty you should SHUT UP before you make a fo0l of yourself.

You do not know more than the former head of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahmadu Giade
You do not know more than the Italian man who works for the Interpol drugs team
You do not know more than Abike Dabiri, the former Chair of the House Committee on Diaspora Affairs.
You do not know more than Nigerian Ambassadors in several African, Asian, South American, and middle east countries
You do not know more than 2 dozen embassies in Nigeria
You do not know more than thai, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, UAE, Tanzania, Hong kong, and many others
You do not know more than Attorney general Muhammad Prasetyo of Indonesia
You do not know more than over a dozen christian missions and charities that cater for ibo drug dealers awaiting execution and doing long jail sentences.
You have no information on the number of ibo drug dealers serving long sentences and awaiting firing squad in dozen of countries.
You do not know how many ibo people have been killed like fowl and their bodies burnt and flushed down the toilet because their barons and families are too scared to claim them.
You do not know that many countries are removing the kidneys and other organs of ibo criminals in jail.

go and research and look at the names!!!

check colombian drug dealers with ibo barons
check ibo in brazil using south american poor women to move drugs
check Mary Jane veloso on cnn and the ibos who used her as a mule
check the number of ibos killed on the streets of Phillipines as part of president Rodrigo Duterte shoot at sight for drug dealers!
check John Wotherspoon in hong kong and ask him how ibo people have sent 100s of tanzanian, ugandan, south african, zimbabwean women to death sentences in asian

I have a complete book on how ibos used Nigeria's name to perpetrate the worst criminal drugs and 419 epidemic in history!

You do not know anything!!!

You are just a low level internet troll with no research, indices, information and fact. You are a small boy or girl.

Now run along and go play.

Chimo!! See finishing... shocked Bros, you are killing a fly with a sledgehammer! Pity am small, nah... wink She is just a small IPOB recruit that has been brainwashed as usual, by their one-sided propaganda. Not all Igbo people share the same shallow mentality, as this clown!cheesy
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by watchgreatness: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
t be scared you haven't even met me in person yet solely bragging due to 1's first gf or gf who lays up 1st night on me (strike 1)
Only ing for the money (strike 2)
Will make you feel she is not on your team once she ready to be an 18 yr old living in a 29 yr body (to muc..ho strike 3)
What's your secrets? Hers? Do you even know her name lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out / Governor Soludo's Day 1 In Office: Visits Okpoko, Upper Iweka, Others (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.