Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (42643 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
All the hungry touts I know in Lagos are Igbos. You see them hawking their lives away on the streets. Congested Alaba like their lives depend on it. Yah. Igbos are good at business. We know the kind of businesses they excel at. Piracy, drugs, whoring. Ta. The average igbo girl is an harlot. Special reference.. Ago/Okota..na these ipob prostitute /touts fill there.

The number of hotels and pubs in Okota area will make a sane person want to puke. Haba. No wonder it's being said that igbo parties na drink dey full there. To drink yourselves to stupor, get mad and get laid. You had better have your Biafra or it's death for you. We can't tolerate your commoner and harlotry lives in this region anymore. Go.and pull your amaka, chinedu, Ada, Obi wey dey sleep ontop one another in a single room because life in the East is unbearable.

We the people of the South West are tired of these shameless Igbos who lack class and dignity. Parasitic opportunists with no real value of life. I mean how can a whole clan be shitting about in another man's land yet brag about it. These ipob goats truly think life is about beating chest. Classless touts.

Gentle99:

They really do? Holland professional prostitutes, aren't they Yorubas? The well known Prostitutes in Italy, aren't they Yorubas? The crazy prostitutes in Spain and Germany, aren't they Yorubas (Edo State) ? The stupid area boys in the streets of Lagos (Agberos) aren't they Yoruba? What is the most useless tribe in Nigeria? Isn't it Yoruba? How many Igbo beggars or Igbo people lazy around in Lagos? They even go as far as hawking!
How many of SE states depend on the money from oil? Non! How many of them's roads are built by FG? None! 2nd Niger Bridge, was it in the budget? No! The most patriotic tribe, isn't it Igbos? (If you want proof, it is ready) The most business oriented tribe isn't it Igbo? Let Lagos exist one month without Igbos, you'd hate Lagos!
The drug you talk about is a collective work from both tribes! Human trafficking, isn't it common with the Edo? The crime rate you talk about, btw the Igbo and Yoruba, who is more into it?
I wonder where your brain is! Dunno If it is in your anus and probably has mixed with your poo!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by buckdudebuck: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Skubidude:
See painment grin
What language is that?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
at first it was ORJI KALU AND NOW P UTOMI SAYING NO ONE IS MORE NIGERIAN THAN THEM , OK THE QUESTION IS WHO ARE THE BIGGEST AND BADOLISTIC SUPPORTERS, OK JUST NO NO AND NO ONE.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by kelechi17(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
So that criminal is still talking

Oooooh kanu you will know the differencenter between

Kuje and nguru prison soon

You have 5 more decades to spend behind bars
wen dey talk we know paid BMC agent continue at least your 250k monthly alert will soon be paid. soon ur statements will b avoided like a plague coz we all know you ,omenka ,sarrki ,obalaila and odas are paid agents of the goverment .plz nairalanders ignore him it has been proven yesterday dat dey are paid goverment Agents

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Limitless72(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gentle99:

Haha! Two of my Polish friends Know him well! About 8 of my US friends Know him too well! All my German classmates know him well! My Lithuanian girlfriend follows his trial! Now tell me, has his name not entered global records?
Open your brain first before you open your mouth!

Pls be a little lenient with him before he drinks rat poison ooo...u knw he's Afonja....
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by bullabong(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Till date, Nnamdi Kanu is the most popular person who stood for the rights of his people. History will remember this great man.
Obviously you are not well informed.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Bekimbo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

An almajiri typing from pit of hell
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Princewell2012(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
mazimee:

This your job must be paying in hard currency.

I give you 1000 likes for ur comment. I have challanged him before concerning this. He faces the computer 24/7 . How can a nornal human being always be first or second to comment on every thread. But he is going to fail woefully isha allah.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Princewell2012(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
modik:

... ... If only you can define terrorism and substantiate your claim.... @the boldened
Why do u mentioned a man so full of hatred especially for the igbos?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Bekimbo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Tell me how is it violation

A known terrorist like him

Needs to be put in underground cell in gashua

An Almajiri with rotten intestine spotted
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
It is with great restrain that i don't insult some people on nairaland cos sometimes wen some people come to social plattorm they exhibit illiteracy never seen b4 thats why Nigeria is so backward because her citizens are more than daft who don't even knw there fundamental human right nor wen its being infringed upon.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by tripoli007(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

In what terms do you call him a terrorist ? Someone fighting for self actualization ,has he led any killing against any Nigerian citizen or has his group iPod laid claim to any bombings in the country? What's your definition of terrorism?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

It won't be a violation because you'd be paid your 250k blood money at the end of the month.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oohh make this people leave our country make we rest na. They said they are lost son of israel now that they have discover their true identity can they go back to were they come from. God why did allow this criminal minded people among us, forgive us our sin and let them find their place oh God, they are just too dangerous to share this country with.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by cooltola(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
No need to argue if majority of Igbo want Biafra Abeg give them Biafra
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Obdk: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
GreatEngineer:

Bro. I find it hard to believe Sarrki is working this hard just for free.

he is working for free..

why do u think he us Oba of zombies

his former nick mrkayusfit. hunger made him post his first bank account number. with d account number sharp guys wr able to get his real name and facebook details......

dats y he closed d mrkayusfit account with his facebook detail. i can post even with his picture.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by winj3: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gentle99:

They really do? Holland professional prostitutes, aren't they Yorubas? The well known Prostitutes in Italy, aren't they Yorubas? The crazy prostitutes in Spain and Germany, aren't they Yorubas (Edo State) ? The stupid area boys in the streets of Lagos (Agberos) aren't they Yoruba? What is the most useless tribe in Nigeria? Isn't it Yoruba? How many Igbo beggars or Igbo people lazy around in Lagos? They even go as far as hawking!
How many of SE states depend on the money from oil? Non! How many of them's roads are built by FG? None! 2nd Niger Bridge, was it in the budget? No! The most patriotic tribe, isn't it Igbos? (If you want proof, it is ready) The most business oriented tribe isn't it Igbo? Let Lagos exist one month without Igbos, you'd hate Lagos!
The drug you talk about is a collective work from both tribes! Human trafficking, isn't it common with the Edo? The crime rate you talk about, btw the Igbo and Yoruba, who is more into it?
I wonder where your brain is! Dunno If it is in your anus and probably has mixed with your poo!

If you think that I'm Yoruba or any of those tribes you mentioned you are sadly mistaken.

I totally agree with some of your points on crime but I will not shy away from the facts before me.

As far as I'm concerned if any tribe makes it difficult for Nigerians to have a standard image, I will concentrate on those tribes. No tribe is exclusive and beyond naming and shaming in my books.

I have travelled far and wide from South America to Asia, North America, Africa and Europe: The crime of prostitution in Europe involving Edo and some other tribes is disgraceful. The area boys you mentioned is also shameful.

BUT!!!

I'm afraid my research with Interpol, Nigerian police, foreign police forces, customs and immigration officials around the world reveals that the number one and two crimes that made Nigeria a world renowned criminal destination is DRUGS and 419, when you do the research well you will find that ibos are the world leaders holding Nigerian passports.

I have spoken with EFCC, NAFDAC, national assembly members, and police officers globally, and citizens of many nations and the verdict are always the same, drugs and 419.

Domestically, for decades Nigerians have been dying from poisonous goods, toxic waste, contaminated injections resulting in hiv/aids spread, road accidents and food poisoning - These deaths were blamed on witchcraft, juju, voodoo, bad roads until NAFDAC, Red cross, UN, WHO brought out statistics on what the causes are, and when you look at the heart of that are the ibo chemists, fake goods importers, contraband, fake medicines, fake spare parts, fake foods, fake drinks, fake everything - are responsible!

In many parts of the world, ibo drug dealers and 419 criminals have made it a daily humiliation exercise for Nigerians carrying the same passports as them. Infact many Nigerians have been attacked and killed in many countries on their arrival due to activities of ibo criminals who were there before them.

Yoruba, Benin and area boys have not killed Nigerians as much as ibo people have.
No tribe in Nigeria records the level of heinous crimes that has caused humiliation and hate on Nigerians as ibo people. There are thousands of ibo people around the world on death row, killed and buried in unmarked graves.

Kidnapping, using human head to make ego, selling babies, armed robbery are all creations of ibo people! Their desire to make making or die trying started over 50 years ago and some Nigerians have copied it!

Until such a time when another tribe overtakes the ibos in these I'm afraid I will continue to spread the information to Nigerians.

ibos are monkeys and a cancerous race of inhuman criminals with crime stamped to their DNA and Nigeria must recognise and do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by MountCliff: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
When an intellectual speaks, you need a plane mind to comprehend. if not, you will be blind folded with information. His support for Biafra is unquestionably. " we are all Biafran" All Nigerians are at this point in our social existence are discontent with Nigeria. Biafra is a state of mind in the brain of Sane, that want and needs a better leaving, and thinks that it's not possible as long as those thinking backwards outweighs the right thinkers. So, Biafra simply means " conglomeration of Right Thinkers"
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by AntiNigerian: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
a powerful prince will rise in this world at the trigger of the gun. He will be the envy of all. the other princes will try to subdue his raise but all will be a failure! At the end , we must WIN!
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by 247Dior(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

one thing with all ye cows working at BMC is that you people don't even have brain.. Kalu will live longer than you..
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by AntiNigerian: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
winj3:

If you think that I'm Yoruba or any of those tribes you mentioned you are sadly mistaken.

I totally agree with some of your points on crime but I will not shy away from the facts before me.

As far as I'm concerned if any tribe makes it difficult for Nigerians to have a standard image, I will concentrate on those tribes. No tribe is exclusive and beyond naming and shaming in my books.

I have travelled far and wide from South America to Asia, North America, Africa and Europe: The crime of prostitution in Europe involving Edo and some other tribes is disgraceful. The area boys you mentioned is also shameful.

BUT!!!

I'm afraid my research with Interpol, Nigerian police, foreign police forces, customs and immigration officials around the world reveals that the number one and two crimes that made Nigeria a world renowned criminal destination is DRUGS and 419, when you do the research well you will find that ibos are the world leaders holding Nigerian passports.

I have spoken with EFCC, NAFDAC, national assembly members, and police officers globally, and citizens of many nations and the verdict are always the same, drugs and 419.

Domestically, for decades Nigerians have been dying from poisonous goods, toxic waste, contaminated injections resulting in hiv/aids spread, road accidents and food poisoning - These deaths were blamed on witchcraft, juju, voodoo, bad roads until NAFDAC, Red cross, UN, WHO brought out statistics on what the causes are, and when you look at the heart of that are the ibo chemists, fake goods importers, contraband, fake medicines, fake spare parts, fake foods, fake drinks, fake everything - are responsible!

In many parts of the world, ibo drug dealers and 419 criminals have made it a daily humiliation exercise for Nigerians carrying the same passports as them. Infact many Nigerians have been attacked and killed in many countries on their arrival due to activities of ibo criminals who were there before them.

Yoruba, Benin and area boys have not killed Nigerians as much as ibo people have.
No tribe in Nigeria records the level of heinous crimes that has caused humiliation and hate on Nigerians as ibo people. There are thousands of ibo people around the world on death row, killed and buried in unmarked graves.

Kidnapping, using human head to make ego, selling babies, armed robbery are all creations of ibo people! Their desire to make making or die trying started over 50 years ago and some Nigerians have copied it!

Until such a time when another tribe overtakes the ibos in these I'm afraid I will continue to spread the information to Nigerians.

ibos are monkeys and a cancerous race of inhuman criminals with crime stamped to their DNA and Nigeria must recognise and do something about it.

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by 247Dior(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

My brother tell them the truth

Don't just follow

Kanu Nnamdi is a known terrorist and will be treated like

Enemy of the state
the fact is we progressives are tired of sharing same country with animalistic parasites you.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Devices(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
[s][/s]Nazeren:
All the hungry touts I know in Lagos are Igbos. You see them hawking their lives away on the streets. Congested Alaba like their lives depend on it. Yah. Igbos are good at business. We know the kind of businesses they excel at. Piracy, drugs, whoring. Ta. The average igbo girl is an harlot. Special reference.. Ago/Okota..na these ipob prostitute /touts fill there.

The number of hotels and pubs in Okota area will make a sane person want to puke. Haba. No wonder it's being said that igbo parties na drink dey full there. To drink yourselves to stupor, get mad and get laid. You had better have your Biafra or it's death for you. We can't tolerate your commoner and harlotry lives in this region anymore. Go.and pull your amaka, chinedu, Ada, Obi wey dey sleep ontop one another in a single room because life in the East is unbearable.

We the people of the South West are tired of these shameless Igbos who lack class and dignity. Parasitic opportunists with no real value of life. I mean how can a whole clan be shitting about in another man's land yet brag about it. These ipob goats truly think life is about beating chest. Classless touts.

[/s]

With all your noise making, none of your brothers liked your comment.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
What is it with ipob touts and "likes"?? Is that where you get your validation?

Devices:
[/s]

[s]With all your noise making, none of your brothers liked your comment. [/s][b][/b]

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Devices(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
[s][/s]Nazeren:
What is it with these ipob touts and "likes"?? Is this where you get your validation?

[/s]

It shows that you are not making sense .
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Sonn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Locking that criminal and terrorist like onikuje of Kuje land is within the law of federal republic of Nigeria
i learnt you are paid #250 every month for this online job you were employed for' good job' good pay' keep it up. but remember' a Lion is never a coward.. & this work u are doing will never last neither the money u made from it
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Then you must be truly daft like your father nnamdi kanu for quoting what does not make sense.

Devices:
[/s]

[s]
It shows that you are not making sense .[/s]
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Devices(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
[s][/s]Nazeren:
Then you must be truly daft like your father nnamdi kanu for quoting what does not make sense.

[/s]

You are mad, mad people have owners, your cursed father awolowo was born without brain. Brainless afonja monkey.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
You are the bastard here. A shameless, cursed bastard. A Biafra reject. Come to think of it, who is the one shouting aimlessly "Biafra" like a hopeless he-goat. It's your destiny to be lifeless. You cannot blame yourself for fate. Run along little child.

Devices:
[/s]

[s]You are mad, mad people have owners, your cursed father awolowo was born without brain. Brainless afonja monkey.[/s]
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by Devices(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
[s][/s]Nazeren:
You are the bastard here. A shameless, cursed bastard. A Biafra reject. Be shouting Biafra anyhow, pls what has the southeast done for you? It's your destiny to be hopeless. You cannot blame yourself for fate. Run along little child.

[/s]

You are the shameless cursed son of a hopeless beggar, a rejected imbec!le without hope, why not go and face your human part dealing business?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by alaskido(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi Kanu is now more popular than the president. Sarrki, your kinsman Shekau and his cohorts are still free killing people, bombing churches and mosques, but you do not see that as terrorism. It is a man who did not carry arms, burn mosques and churches or bomb people you are calling a terrorist. When the scales covering your eyes will fall off it will be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Governor Soludo's Day 1 In Office: Visits Okpoko, Upper Iweka, Others (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.