Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy (35569 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh God

babdap:
Even when Baba was very Hale and hearty he ignored Fayose for his stupidity. Fayose has better chance of receiving a phone call from Donald Trump than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ChimaAdeoye: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2017
iambijo:
I wish buhari can call this guy fayose,

Buhari is a vegetable and cannot talk.

Fayose knows all those lies and appointments purportedly made by Buhari are done by a cabal in government
Thats why he has chellenged them to call him or give him a number to call Buhari to verify he is even alive.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by TPAND(f): 4:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari dey german hospital dey receive treatment. No living thing has seen his face in london
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by lereinter(m): 5:21am On Mar 06, 2017
speak with me
cos am credible
with statement like this you will know its an hypocrite speaking
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by hysteriabox(m): 5:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Becos you are who?
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by AntiWailer: 6:02am On Mar 06, 2017
This Fayose Need to be cured from insanity .
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2017
BMC Alert!!.... the NL regional VP is on front page

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by NeedGiftcards(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Because you are ......

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by whiten: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2017
rollybest:
Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state has said that rather than shop for outsiders to speak with to prove to Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty, the president should be encouraged instead to speak with him(Fayose)
” I advised the President to speak with me for the purpose of convincing Nigerians that he is hale and hearty instead of looking for people outside the country to convince Nigerians.”
In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, Fayose picked holes in statements that Buhari had spoken in one week, first with the king of Morocco and next with the president of the African Union.
“If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our President, Ayo Fayose is their best bet. Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe”, he said.
Nigerians, he added, are getting suspicious of all the purported visits to Buhari in London as well as his orchestrated telephone conversations with international figures who Nigerians cannot trust to give a true and unbiased report about the president’s state of health.”Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their President is hale and hearty, let President Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me”, he said.
“They said he spoke to President Donald Trump; despite the hype, Nigerians were sceptical. Then they said he spoke to the king of Morocco; again, Nigerians were suspicious. Before we recovered from that, it is now the AU president that they said President Buhari spoke to.
“A president that can speak with outsiders should be able to whisper or wave to his own people. The people gave him the very important platform of President on which he stands today and, therefore, Presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate.

who the hell is he for the President to speak to him?
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ipobbigot7: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Dclique(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Only time will tell.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2017
I wonder when sycophants like Omenka and sarrki will demand for their own phone calls. This two morons among others irritate me with their levels of thinking. tufiakwa #spits
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by seunmsg(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose is desperate to get Buhari's attention at all cost and baba keeps ignoring him. Baba should please reason his case for once and call him. Maybe, he will stop ranting like a scorned lady and face the developmental issues in Ekiti if he finally gets the attention that he so much craved for.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by shattarwale: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2017
IS BUHARI IS DEAD? WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zO5h7K5LV8

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by AfroSamurai: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Well let PMB call Fayose to prove he is healthy. This is the best way to shut Fayose up, once and for all. grin
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by burkingx(f): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2017
angry

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by MakeADifference: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
iambijo:
I wish buhari can call this guy fayose,

No way
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by tmgold007(f): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
FAYOSE IS ALWAYS ON POINT

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nollynude: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2017
I just sighted the chief Zombie, he was the 3rd to comment grin
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by semyman: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2017
The bedbugs that will suck the life out of him are on 2 years dry fasting
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.

Stop forming good if i slap you ehn. Do you know what it means fro a sitting president to be absent? Have you ever heard the God vacated his throne? When angels left their domains, didn't you hear about the punishment placed on them ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by arowstev2000: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Jews

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by julioralph(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
[s]What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.[/s]
Just look at the rubbish you typed up there your president is busy making phone calls with foreign leaders but finds it hard to do a 30 seconds video (complete with him reading a paper or watching a news media outlet) for his own people

young men like like you who should speak up, are the one's being used by the politrickscians. smh

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by tmgold007(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
whiten:

who the hell is he for the President to speak to him?
His a governor and he has every right ti speak with his president......how can buhari be speaking with donal trump and co and refuse to speak to his people....mtshewww....y ee even dey pain u say fayose asked him to call himna ur uncle
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by toluxa1(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
I just copied his number and decided to dial as 50% of people who read this would have done. Pasted it in my dial page and discovered I already have the number. Really surprised, I can't recall ever saving his number.

But how can he post his number publicly? That phone won't stop ringing this week. Even Buhari no go fit reach am it'll always be busy.

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
The year of telephone calls

I think I have to drop mine too
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Because he has not gone to UK to shoot a movie
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Buharimustgo: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
BMC over to you
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Boyooosa(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
The people gave him the very important platform of President on which he stands today
The reason all these high profiled persons are even receiving his call
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
To the Buharideens, the BMC members on this thread, pls leave Fayose alone. Since the Presidency says the President is okay, no prob, it makes sense, but could you guys have Buhari call Fayose? Could you just do this plz?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by tmgold007(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
MakeADifference:

No way
Yes way

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by jericco1(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos / Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.