Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy (35566 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Bamvic93: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
A president dat can't talk to his people dat elected him but can talk to outsiders. If him not talking will make VP osinbanjo continue d good work, its ok by me o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Kenchukky(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.

Then what is the essence of you releasing list of those he has called. Keep it to yourselves too. BMC change tactics abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Kenchukky(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
tolustx:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I have not seen any news headline that says Buhari called former president Obasanjo to congratulate him on his 80th birthday. Is that normal or does it insinuate something is wrong?

Hahahahahahaha. Abeg tell them. They know OBJ is a no nonsense full breed Yoruba man.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Jabioro: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Aburi001:
Fayose is simply an attention seeker....Buhari will never decend low to granting him a phone call.

BTW, wetin Fayose they feel like sef?
Only God knows.. he just wanted to add salt ready heated issue..He should let PMB be..
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sekundosekundo: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
coolsegun2002:

I do not completely agree with you... he needed the whole of Nigeria when he wanted to come in as president now that he has power all of a sudden, he doesn't owe us except his close cabals any explanation...

.fayose is from the opposing side....IF buhari is fine he can speak to fayose or another noise maker from the opposing party on phone and video call just to shut their dirty mouth up. That's politics ...and how to score point against the opponent.
It's Not a crime to be sick.....but everyone including PDP is thinking this is just another Yaradua Scenario by claiming you are speaking to some set of pple who are on ur side only and have something to gain from ur remain in power, they will only give PDP and other haters too much to say about an ordinary sickness..

You need to be lecturing Omenka ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit AlhajiSpray omenkalives APCmyheart IpobExposed NgeneUkwenu lastpage AntiIpob Super1star

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Kenchukky(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
You don't want to call Fayose. Ok call Wike.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by haykes(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose good of you, the defender the attacker and the best striker best attacker of the year
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Sugarboyy(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Who is Fayose?
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Jexyme(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2017
rollybest:

https://www.thecable.ng/call-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari

Mad Men everywhere... Fagoshit is one of them. grin grin
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=furrr post=54305189]I try so much to avoid thread that involves this kolomental governor...

He might be popular in ekiti and possibly the "eastern region".. correction incase of nex time
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by yinkslinks(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose u want answering machine to speak with u abi?
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by TINO26: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.
BMC

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Benteazaa(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

BMC nigga

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ephi123(f): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
seguntijan:
Haven’t presidents of other countries been sick before? Are presidents not human beings? I can cite examples from the world’s biggest democracy.
US presidents have been sick while in office.Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) suffered a severe stroke that left him incapacitated throughout his presidency. Yet He remained in office till the end of his term in 1921.Diagnosed with polio in 1921 at the age of 39, Franklin D Roosevelt (1933-1945) still served for twelve good years though he could not stand or walk without support. Using a wheelchair in private, he never disclosed the full extent of his health condition.
Dwight Eisenhower (1953-1961) suffered heart attack in 1955 as a result of which he was hospitalized for several weeks. He also did a surgery some months later to treat Crohn’s disease and in late 1957 suffered another stroke that made him temporarily unable to speak. Yet he went ahead to win a second term after that.
John F Kennedy (1961 - 1963) had a chronic bone disease and was hospitalized nine times in his short two and a half year presidency but this was never revealed to the American public. George Bush (1989 – 1993) vomited and then fainted in front of cameras in 1992 while on a visit in Japan and heaven did not fall in America.
Now if about five of American presidents have been sick in office, what is wrong if Nigeria’s current president is also sick? Is he made of iron? I am also tempted to ask, if Buhari dies, will it be the first time that a president will die? Yaradua died here in Nigeria. Murtala Muhammad died. Tafawa Balewa died.
Eight American presidents have died in office. Fourdied of natural causes: William Henry Harrison (1841), Zachary Taylor (1850), Warren Harding (1923) and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1945). Four others were assassinated: Abraham Lincoln (1865), James A. Garfield (1881), William McKinley (1901) and John F. Kennedy (1963).
The truth is that if Buhari dies today, his name will be written in letters of gold. It is the death of a hero primus inter pareil and the death of a reformer nulli secundus. Buhari is a dogged corruption fighter who came to rescue Nigerians from yam thieves. If he dies today he will leave an indellible record, an achievement difficult to match by his successor and a standard that is bound to create a yawning lacuna.

Presidents definitely are humans and can be sick. The question for you is all these American presidents you have generously listed up here, were they or were they not treated in American hospitals?
Please answer.

Yawning lacuna, lwkmd!! Nonsense.
Nigerians do not need grammar, they need reality to match the propaganda you guys are being paid to propagate.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by hkd11: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
march 2017 .....2018 getting nearer . fayose fayose fayose.....buhari will surely call you in 2018
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by MONITZ: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

B.M.C spotted.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Lancelott(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2017
whiten:

who the hell is he for the President to speak to him?
He's a governor of the Federal republic of Nigeria... so run off and go see your pediatrician
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Kaodek(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2017
If Fayose wasn't playing politics or trying to mock him, i think he should also pay him a visit instead of expecting call frm him...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by yashau(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Fayose is not sick like your president.
his a psychopath and self-centered..
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Lancelott(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buhari does not owe you or anybody any video call or phone call because he is on leave and he is just a private citizen for now.
You have Osinbajo as acting president if you need video call or phone call from Nigeria presidency.

America don't disturb their president when they are on leave.
on how many days leave?? is he confined to his room that he can't come out and wave?? A typical American president would step down instead of doing this to his country... don't be misinformed, what pmb is doing is wrong on so many levels...
Do you know his absence is the reason why our budget has not been approved?? We'll suffer if we don't talk... no other person can sign for a president in the case of the budget, not even an acting president
..check your constitution. that is tantamount to a certain decay in all ministries that need funding from health to agriculture to works to power to education to you name it...no funds until the president arrives...Everything osibanjo is labouring for will go down the drain cos no funding equals no progress in those sectors which equals inflation, hardship amongst others... open your eyes
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Lancelott(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Kaodek:
If Fayose wasn't playing politics or trying to mock him, i think he should also pay him a visit instead of expecting call frm him...
He can't visit cos he needs to be invited
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Kaodek(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Lancelott:
He can't visit cos he needs to be invited
ok
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by melejo(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
thought you were long gone? From omenka to progressive1 to omenkadead and back to omenka. You're synonymous to uselessness

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Kazzman(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
“If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our president, I’m their best bet,” he said.

“Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe.

“Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their president is hale and hearty, let president Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me.

Mr NOTICE ME GOVERNOR is it by force to speak to you,Infact you are not even in the best position to ask for such. I personally do not see you as a leader who has a right motive but someone who is dancing to the gallery. Mr Fayose,I think you should go and learn from TINUBU despite his popularity he is still humble with it. Mr Governor please save your energy and concentrate more on Ekiti people.

https://www.thecable.ng/call-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by egobetatoday: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
mankan2k7:
pay ur workers their 6months salaries Mr man

Pay him his state's six months allocation Mr man.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by NemzySeries(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
KEMEN'S RELATIVE SPOTTED
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by 2016v2017: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
Honestly ,I now believe all that credible and good Nairalanders have been saying about you BMC agent.it's quite a pity that you have sold your right,reputation,conscience and birth right for a peanut,chicken change. Soon you will realise that you are not different from the biblical Esau
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by NemzySeries(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Kazzman:
“If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our president, I’m their best bet,” he said.

“Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe.

“Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their president is hale and hearty, let president Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me.

Mr NOTICE ME GOVERNOR is it by force to speak to you,Infact you are not even in the best position to ask for such. I personally do not see you as a leader who has a right motive but someone who is dancing to the gallery. Mr Fayose,I think you should go and learn from TINUBU despite his popularity he is still humble with it. Mr Governor please save your energy and concentrate more on Ekiti people.

https://www.thecable.ng/call-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari
Another KEMEN'S RELATIVE SPOTTED
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by adecares(f): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2017
I love this man called FAYOSE. Though I don't support his party.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Lancelott(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
I weep for the future of Nigeria with people like you. you are probably the result of cheap drugs. you that should have been put in a tissue and thrown in the thrash bin or prolly incinerated to prevent a widespread contagion of your strain of imbecility worldwide. You are the reason they say burn or bury condoms after use. Your case could have been prevented with family planning. you can't be among the 40 bloggers being paid, with an IQ of something less than that of a spider that you posses, I can proudly say shame on you.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Awoo88: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
Now I understand your disposition toward anything that shows Buhari 's lies and incapability. Nothing last forever please take note. BMC will not continue forever

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Lagos State Firefighters Stopped Balogun Market Fire / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results / Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.