Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy (35563 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari's advises have handled this health tourist holiday, in a disastrous manner. Imagine the landing charge the private jet is accumulating everyday? The wage bill of the pilots and crew simply also having an extended holiday in the uk ?

Its about time this Number one public servant addresses his people and stops all this speculations ................
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by tolustx(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2017
jrex:
Fayose is right ont this
Maybe I'm wrong, but I have not seen any news headline that says Buhari called former president Obasanjo to congratulate him on his 80th birthday. Is that normal or does it insinuate something is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sweatlana: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.
Keep quite. Buhari owes every Nigerian citizen the right to know his well being.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Aburi001: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Fayose *3!!! do you want to. cause cardiac problem.. we know you for what you are.. na spoiled bicycle with loads climbing hill, let us be managing it as it's.. don't force it to speed.
Fayose is simply an attention seeker....Buhari will never decend low to granting him a phone call.

BTW, wetin Fayose they feel like sef?
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by rejoice4eva(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.
Remember your own god was voted in by Nigerians, as president,therefore accountable. Stop being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by iambijo(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Buhari is a vegetable and cannot talk.

Fayose knows all those lies and appointments purportedly made by Buhari are done by a cabal in government
Thats why he has chellenged them to call him or give him a number to call Buhari to verify he is even alive.
cabal take advantage of buhari go slow tinz and take over his government now buhari is just a scape goat
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Felixtuta(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
No be small tin o
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by faithynuvo(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017
[PMB will never speak to pomo cutter

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by PHILipu1(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Buhari owes Nigerians because he is the president. If he wasn't, no one would care (except his family members) if he is dead or alive. Can't wait for 2019.

Buhari does not owe you or anybody any video call or phone call because he is on leave and he is just a private citizen for now.
You have Osinbajo as acting president if you need video call or phone call from Nigeria presidency.

America don't disturb their president when they are on leave.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2017
rollybest:

https://www.thecable.ng/call-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari
You can now see the few twelve that like the rubbish presented by a mad man called fayose.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by rejoice4eva(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
babdap:
Even when Baba was very Hale and hearty he ignored Fayose for his stupidity. Fayose has better chance of receiving a phone call from Donald Trump than Buhari.
Which effectively explain how bad your god is in human management,relationship,opposition tolerance. This have reduced him to a president of a small section, and not a nation

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

I can see you got no shame...if I were you I would go into hiding or change my moniker. Your moniker is all over the place on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40

You disappeared from the thread and couldn't even defend yourself. It only proves people are actually right you are a paid APC agent...but for me, I don't think you are intelligent enough to be paid considering how illogical you argue...working for free would be a better option in your case.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by seguntijan(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Haven’t presidents of other countries been sick before? Are presidents not human beings? I can cite examples from the world’s biggest democracy.
US presidents have been sick while in office.Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) suffered a severe stroke that left him incapacitated throughout his presidency. Yet He remained in office till the end of his term in 1921.Diagnosed with polio in 1921 at the age of 39, Franklin D Roosevelt (1933-1945) still served for twelve good years though he could not stand or walk without support. Using a wheelchair in private, he never disclosed the full extent of his health condition.
Dwight Eisenhower (1953-1961) suffered heart attack in 1955 as a result of which he was hospitalized for several weeks. He also did a surgery some months later to treat Crohn’s disease and in late 1957 suffered another stroke that made him temporarily unable to speak. Yet he went ahead to win a second term after that.
John F Kennedy (1961 - 1963) had a chronic bone disease and was hospitalized nine times in his short two and a half year presidency but this was never revealed to the American public. George Bush (1989 – 1993) vomited and then fainted in front of cameras in 1992 while on a visit in Japan and heaven did not fall in America.
Now if about five of American presidents have been sick in office, what is wrong if Nigeria’s current president is also sick? Is he made of iron? I am also tempted to ask, if Buhari dies, will it be the first time that a president will die? Yaradua died here in Nigeria. Murtala Muhammad died. Tafawa Balewa died.
Eight American presidents have died in office. Fourdied of natural causes: William Henry Harrison (1841), Zachary Taylor (1850), Warren Harding (1923) and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1945). Four others were assassinated: Abraham Lincoln (1865), James A. Garfield (1881), William McKinley (1901) and John F. Kennedy (1963).
The truth is that if Buhari dies today, his name will be written in letters of gold. It is the death of a hero primus inter pareil and the death of a reformer nulli secundus. Buhari is a dogged corruption fighter who came to rescue Nigerians from yam thieves. If he dies today he will leave an indellible record, an achievement difficult to match by his successor and a standard that is bound to create a yawning lacuna.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Abudu2000(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:
nice to know that u re on their payroll, one more tout of the streets grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2017
sweatlana:

Keep quite. Buhari owes every Nigerian citizen the right to know his well being.
The exile massob leader,and Nnamdi kalu own you explanations not buhari.
You guys are just confused.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2017
You promised to resume when he is backgrin
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by malware: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sekundosekundo: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by theway83: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2017
correct talk.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by yashau(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
rollybest:

https://www.thecable.ng/call-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari
Fayose, president Buhari is not as foolish as you are, so therefore stop this mind game you're playing cos it can never work.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sekundosekundo: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

I can see you got no shame...if I were you I would go into hiding or change my moniker. Your moniker is all over the place on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40

You disappeared from the thread and couldn't even defend yourself. It only proves people are actually right you are a paid APC agent...but for me, I don't think you are intelligent enough to be paid considering how illogical you argue...working for free would be a better option in your case.

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ademusiwa2r: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by toyinkin(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2017
fayose always hit d button
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sekundosekundo: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
The exile massob leader,and Nnamdi kalu own you explanations not buhari.
You guys are just confused.

Mr Ant Ipob, you need help in the upper chamber.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Mr Ant Ipob, you need help in the upper chamber.
Noted.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Patto5050(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
BUHARI THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, OYA MAKE CALL ASAP
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sekundosekundo: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buhari does not owe you or anybody any video call or phone call because he is on leave and he is just a private citizen for now.
You have Osinbajo as acting president if you need video call or phone call from Nigeria presidency.

America don't disturb their president when they are on leave.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by able20(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
'Fayose's demand puts Presidency in Hot Soup' The fearless Yoruba Lion Form Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ahamonyeka(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Fayose do not worry I will call your number now cos I need your help instead of you expecting a dead to call you from the grave.
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by coolsegun2002: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by coolsegun2002: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

I do not completely agree with you... he needed the whole of Nigeria when he wanted to come in as president now that he has power all of a sudden, he doesn't owe us except his close cabals any explanation...

.fayose is from the opposing side....IF buhari is fine he can speak to fayose or another noise maker from the opposing party on phone and video call just to shut their dirty mouth up. That's politics ...and how to score point against the opponent.
It's Not a crime to be sick.....but everyone including PDP is thinking this is just another Yaradua Scenario by claiming you are speaking to some set of pple who are on ur side only and have something to gain from ur remain in power, they will only give PDP and other haters too much to say about an ordinary sickness..
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by sekundosekundo: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
yashau:
Fayose, president Buhari is not as foolish as you are, so therefore stop this mind game you're playing cos it can never work.

Fayose is not sick like your president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In Senegal Conference (Photos) / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.