Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her (52477 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by berryPee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
dis she cvm or not

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
I learnt a fine guy she likes in the house, pressed her big brezz! Why didn't she think what her father would say then? angry
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Raziii(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
'She immediately wondered what her father must be thinking'... Really
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by yomalex(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmm
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by olumalcolm(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pls u guys shuld stop posting threads concerning dis shit, we r tired of hearing tboss,kemen,biggie and all of dat shit. Sm1 shuld pls tell us Smtin new.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by chinjo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
venril:
This girl can lie for Africa. Anyway
What makes her a lier? was there mutual consent?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by SucreB: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm..............her statement seems not true. especially when no housemates was aware she was drunk.

to me, she was aware of what append, and it baffles me while shes bn wicked to guys......even in the case of Miyounse.

well, TBoss cannot win if this is her strategy :according to logistics" in *Efe's voice.

this strategy will not work for her, instead it will make her look wicked.

Kemen should not have been disqualified, but to have gotten his 2nd strike......Biggie should take note*

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Fact007(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Did you give ttt consent to touch you ur father was not wondering then and when miyonse was giving u hard f**k

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by pimper24: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
There is no way she wouldnt have known that someone was tampering with her yondel
Onyejemechimere:
Big Brother Naija housemate TBoss has opened up and given account of what happened between her & fellow housemate Kemen who was disqualified yesterday for violating her.

Admitting she had taken alcohol before passing out for the night, TBoss says she never gave Kemen consent to touch her after Big Brother showed her what Kemen did.

Press play after the cut to watch TBoss discuss the incident with her fellow housemates. They had come to beg for her forgiveness after they found out Kemen was at fault.

TBoss told the housemates about the video Big Brother showed her, she says it looked like she was being fingered and she immediately wondered what her father would be thinking. TBoss also described howBiggie asked her not to confront Kemen as it may lead to her being disqualified from the show as well.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-never-gave-kemen-consent-tboss.html

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by elmagnifico411(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
prela:
but he didn't touch down na grin grin grin
so make we wait till him touch down? D guy really messed up!

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by berryBee(f): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why are u people defending kemen, even if she woke up knew she was been touched does that give a sane man the right to sexually assault someone that is suposed to be asleep. Didnt u all hear when ttt said bigbrother has warned him severally becos of unwanted touching body he did in the past.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by babington91(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
enough of dis poo

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
anybody with the YouTube link of the action biko?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by DonHummer(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
U see this bunch of idiotic fools deceiving themselves

Can someone tell us what her father was thinking when she was showing "live" breasts.

According to her it appeared he was fingering her, so even BB and She herself didn't even know what he was actually doing. This guy has a case against BB if he is very smart.

The poor guy only did what any hypocritical guy condeming him have dobe or would have done when with a female crush on the bed. Going by this hypocritical judgement, over 70% of guys shouod be arrested for sexaul molestation too.

Useless hypocritical bastards.

Exactly my point, most guys has done that shit at least one, the kemen guy was only making the first move as expected of any guy man with a grl on the same bed

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by gen2lpat(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
But she didnt wonder what the father would be thinking when she was doing it with other housemate. She should stop making mockery of her father.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by nwakibie3(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
she says it looked like she was being fingered and she immediately wondered what her father would be thinking.

So wetin her father go dey think wen miyonce dey suck her breast and wen she dey always dey naked for house abi her father no dey see those ones
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Reptyle(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen was just a victim of his own folly. A man with big muscles and big dreams but suffering from a gross lack of focus.

I just knew that his obsession with Tboss would be the death of him in that house.

I hope his indiscretion does not ultimately mar his career for life.

Such a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by hoover420: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pearly255:
All playing their games perfectly well.. Keme got caught in the act of konji. Don't blame Tboss she doesn't wanna leave d house.
If she doesn't want to leave the house, then she can turn it to her permanent place of residence
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by geozone: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
set them all on fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by goldedprince: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
how does the pvssy smell
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by TheArticleNG(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
ucsparks:
anybody with the YouTube link of the action biko?
Watch the video here >>

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/bbnaija-watch-video-that-led-to-kemens.html
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by venril(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
chinjo:

What makes her a lier? was there mutual consent?
she was just der lying like mumu... Do u think she didn't know that someone was behind her, she did not even resist it. When i heard 'molest' i thought it was rape self.... Stupid show.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by tribalistseun: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen have been acting like a pervert from day one. we are not surprise at all

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by heilige(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
You mean Tboss was violated on national TV ?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by tribalistseun: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
venril:
she was just der lying like mumu... Do u think she didn't know that someone was behind her, she did not even resist it. When i heard 'molest' i thought it was rape self.... Stupid show.
continue to defend your fellow rapist. You're touching a girl without asking her first, and you have the guts to defend your fellow pervert here

5 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by tribalistseun: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
goldedprince:
how does the pvssy smell
go to your house, dip it inside your ??** own then tell us how it smells

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Ngokafor(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
..With the way most Nigerian males are supporting Kemen,its safe to say the perceptions of right and wrong of the average Nigerian males are twisted and abnormal indeed..Silly misfits who cant make a distinction between right and wrong everywhere...Littlle wonder they always end up in jail abroad because they carry their bad behaviour abroad,forgetting things dont work that way in saner climes..

...Kemen is lucky to have gotten away with just an eviction because it was in South Africa...very lucky indeed...Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Thecassanova: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Onyejemechimere:

TBoss told the housemates about the video Big Brother showed her, she says it looked [b]like she was being fingered and she immediately [b]wondered what her father would be thinking. [/b]T[/b]Boss also described howBiggie asked her not to confront Kemen as it may lead to her being disqualified from the show as well.
What was are father thinking after all the show's immorality? ... This one weak me
I'm not understanding....

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by me69: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nonesense TV show. FG should intervene how is this helping us as a society RUBBISH FOR A DUMB GENERATION OF PEOPLE
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Wikinaija(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
mumu because you be girl you go talk rubbish konji activist
berryBee:
Why are u people defending kemen, even if she woke up knew she was been touched does that give a sane man the right to sexually assault someone that is suposed to be asleep. Didnt u all hear when ttt said bigbrother has warned him severally becos of unwanted touching body he did in the past.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by LorDBolton(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
U see this bunch of idiotic fools deceiving themselves

Can someone tell us what her father was thinking when she was showing "live" breasts.

According to her it appeared he was fingering her, so even BB and She herself didn't even know what he was actually doing. This guy has a case against BB if he is very smart.

The poor guy only did what any hypocritical guy condeming him have dobe or would have done when with a female crush on the bed. Going by this hypocritical judgement, over 70% of guys shouod be arrested for sexaul molestation too.

Useless hypocritical bastards.

Bruv From what I've been reading on NL so far

I feel ashamed to be a man...

Seriously we're. A dying breed, men are no longer men @ all

Gone are the days when men were men

Now we're outnumbered by hypocrites, see as boiz dey behave like women unto this guy matter?

Like say Wetin him do (from what I read) na demonic thing? Na wa
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by atuanso84: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
stop with the good girl act already. when miyonce put his hands on you on national tv why didn't wonder what your father was thinking.

women playing the victim card since the days of king jaja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo / BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.