Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her (52478 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
U see this bunch of idiotic fools deceiving themselves

Can someone tell us what her father was thinking when she was showing "live" breasts.

According to her it appeared he was fingering her, so even BB and She herself didn't even know what he was actually doing. This guy has a case against BB if he is very smart.

The poor guy only did what any hypocritical guy condeming him have dobe or would have done when with a female crush on the bed. Going by this hypocritical judgement, over 70% of guys shouod be arrested for sexaul molestation too.

Useless hypocritical bastards.

SHAME ON YOU..
PROGRESSIVE INDEED
KEMEN WAS WARNED BY BIGGIE MORE THAN 3 TIMES BEFORE HE WAS DISQUALIFIED
THIS IS NOT ABOUT TBOSS.
I DOUBT IF YOU FOLLOW THE GAME..
IF NO, WHY JUDGE?
GIFTY AND UREL KNOWS BETTER....

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Ngokafor(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
DonHummer:

Exactly my point, most guys has done that shit at least one, the kemen guy was only making the first move as expected of any guy man with a grl on the same bed

....So the fact that most of you have rapist tendencies and dont see anything wrong with rape or sexual harassment makes it right??.A big shame to you and your cohorts.

....You guys can only get away with this rubbish line of thoughts in a law-less country like Nigeria,..I am sorry for you all if you try this in Europe,Canada,Australia,America e.t.c.....The kind of jail terms you will bag wont be child's play.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by haffaze777(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Eledan:
Useless show, useless contestants. angry

useless people wasting their time on it
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
What about when you woke and saw a strange person on your bed? Why didnt u jump in surprise?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by judajix(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wait oh all the guys saying he didn't ask.....have u ever open ur mouth and asked a gal if u can touch her, isn't it a small touch and reading of body language!?
Or d females, guy don ever open mouth ask una weda I fit finger u ?
Correct me if am wrong

6 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by debbie223(f): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
bros, na wia b lalaland again?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Boss13: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Have u guys ever wondered if it was scripted!
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Spidermon: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen must have laced her VJ with Lidocaine for her not to feel him.

I have always said it ...

Tboss na binch

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by ositaboy: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen this. Kemen that. Abeg have you taken lunch.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsense show, Nonsense participants, Nonsense acts, Nonsense Alcohol, Nonsense rape, Nonsense thread. Everything boils down to NONSENSE SQUARE. STUPIDLY UTTER BALDERDASH...
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by thowbie7ven(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
prela:
but he didn't touch down na grin grin grin
You mean the Land of milk and honey?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by debbie223(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
she was wondering what her dad will think?Did she ever wonder what her family was thinking when she gave kemem her two ripe apples to rinse,abi she hear sayd guy na firewood?maybe d guy tot she was indirectly giving him a sign wen she bare her boobs 4 him to rinse,kemem should'nt av done wat e did,he is at fault n so is tboss.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by WiseFool2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ginaz:
I blame kemen, kemen you are a disgrace. Fool.
One question ma'am:Imagine you are standing before him right now.Would you be able to call him a fool?
Ginaz:
I blame kemen, kemen you are a disgrace. Fool.
One question ma'am:Imagine you are standing before him right now.Would you be able to call him a fool?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:

Can someone tell us what her father was thinking when she was showing "live" breasts.

According to her it appeared he was fingering her, so even BB and She herself didn't even know what he was actually doing. This guy has a case against BB if he is very smart.

The poor guy only did what any hypocritical guy condeming him have dobe or would have done when with a female crush on the bed. Going by this hypocritical judgement, over 70% of guys shouod be arrested for sexaul molestation too.

yu are so on point jawe
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
KEMEN WAS FINGERING UR PUSY RITE??buh madam, you said all u knw how to do is to SEX.. Xo why the Cumplain?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by stamapro(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
what a stupid issue 2 b discussing. Na 2 adult jst d error demselfs. Mtchwwww. Mk i tak fresh air jare.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by mctowel01: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:

Only a hypocrite or suckers with women will throw stones at Kemen. Typically, a smooth guy wont just ask for sex directly, he ll make the firstmove and watch the reaction before proceeding.There is a clear difference between "rape" and what I saw on the video. Big brother themselves have allowed many immoral acts to go on in the show. i think bigbrother is run by sissies and woman wrappers who clearly have some favoritism to some ladies in the house and have to do anything to please them. Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by desmond249(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen should have just followed the money,he got distracted.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by do4luv14(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
berryBee:
Why are u people defending kemen, even if she woke up knew she was been touched does that give a sane man the right to sexually assault someone that is suposed to be asleep. Didnt u all hear when ttt said bigbrother has warned him severally becos of unwanted touching body he did in the past.

sexually assult, Na wa ooo,
lets face it, plz don't take it to heart pls, and forgive me inadvance

can you pls differentia btw rape, abuse battery and assault
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by goldedprince: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
go to your house, dip it inside your ??** own then tell us how it smells
from the way u sound, i bet your mama own go smell. but i go still go with cd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
mtcheww!abeg make ona RELAX.that's what BIg brother is all about, yeye adultery program.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Taiwo20(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
brunofarad:
Both the evicted and the evictee are all of the

ROTTEN GENERATION

Plus all the viewers
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by MAKABBEY(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
I watched d footage 5times, all I see is just 2 adults keeping demselves warm, so no fingering at all.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by chibuike107: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nl people y I like una be say una da talk truth.. Know mind that biggie girlfriend
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by loswhite(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
me69:
Nonesense TV show. FG should intervene how is this helping us as a society RUBBISH FOR A DUMB GENERATION OF PEOPLE
yet u will not ignore the thread. Hypocrite
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Tbamo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
davidkingrichie:
She's probably a deep sleeper. While her body was enjoying the digital manipulation, her mind was in lalaland grin
Under the moonlight! grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by airsaylongcon: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Luiz1:
Nonsense show, Nonsense participants, Nonsense acts, Nonsense Alcohol, Nonsense rape, Nonsense thread. Everything boils down to NONSENSE SQUARE. STUPIDLY UTTER BALDADASH...

Balderdash not baldadash

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by terrezo2002(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
When will this show end so we can hear word.
Time wasting, money wasting, destiny wasting shows everywhere
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Whitemoney: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
She enjoyed it.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Janetade86(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
DonHummer:

Exactly my point, most guys has done that shit at least one, the kemen guy was only making the first move as expected of any guy man with a grl on the same bed

A guy who looked around to see if no one is watching and see if no camera is pointing at him ,made a first move?! That's foolishness abeg. Its only a rapist that will support kemen.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by me69: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
loswhite:
yet u will not ignore the thread. Hypocrite
You members of Satan's squad wish i could ignore
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:

One major reason why kemen was disqualified was the pressure from Nigerians on Twitter and Facebook.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo / BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.