Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! (3088 Views)

Romancelanders I Really Need Help! Did I Chase All My Gfs 2hours On Bed #Help / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by olulove(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2009
My gf told me this morning that they guy woke up this morning and was aplogizing to her parent that it was the hand work of devil and that it will not happen again,that he wish to spend is xmas holiday here in kaduna. But my spirit keeps telling me he his out 4 a mission. N. L what is the best possible way for her to avoid this dare devils incarnate monkey.
Cos i told to stop wearing her normal nite gown, i advice her to put on double tight,if possible two pants and long trousers and let see hw he gets there
what do you think my people?
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by candyshore: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2009
let her report him to his parents or parents simple
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by kpolli(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
wat do u need our advice for? castrate the he-goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help,i Don't Want To Kill Her! / They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! / Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.