Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport (25961 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Akainzo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Who the fvck is this?

People are scared of the environment because of the menace of fulani herdsmen

Use your senses well. Fulani herdsmen or the Southern Kaduna crisis has not affected any of the travellers to Kaduna either by Road, Rail or Air. Foreign airlines operators don't have to lodge in Kaduna even if they operate to/from there.

Despite the herdsmen / Southern Kaduna crisis, there was a successful camping by NYSC personnel within the past month. Kaduna hosted a representative of Bill Gates as well as UN envoys. So please pardon me if I don't buy into the bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Handsomecutepie: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:
Useless country, that's why the smartest out of the 3 major tribes, Igbos want out of this useless country. The other two don't want out because...THEY ENJOY THIS NONSENSE, DISGRACE AND HOLDING IGBOS BEHIND IN THIS LIFE!

What a pathetic fool!!! South west(Yorubas) is the only region in Nigeria of yesterday and today that has what it takes to become a developed country.

Ironically, Mr marginalisation, foreign airlines equally refused to operate in your tribalistic region despite all incentives to encourage these foreign airlines to take your fake goods, brothers, drugs and sisters to your region. Why would they embark on such uncertainty when Kidnapping is the order of the day in your region? We warned you but you and your kinsmen refused to listen. It is a shame what you guys have done to your regions under the pretence of your silly, selfish and stupid agitation for "infeasible dreams".

What makes the difference in all these regions is the intelligence and smartness of Yorubas in getting whatever they want without throwing a punch or losing a soul.

let me burst your bubble Ogbeni Chinedu, please, pack your bags with your fellow kinsmen tomorrow and jump on the first availbale Okechukwu Megabus going to the East and watch other Nigerians celebrating Igbos' departure. It's long overdue; we can't wait to sweep your left legs off our streets in the West and I believe it ll be the same story in other regions.

An unpleasant guests-Igbos are as welcome as salt to a sore eye-Proverb

Enjoy your day in the same North or West you hate!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by rufaikoko(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Some wailers are just here to expose their ignorance. Kontinu.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by momentarylapse: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
LorDBolton:

Oga you're an illiterate...

That's all I have to say.

grin grin grin

Bros What else did you expect from an ipob touts mind?
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nukualofa: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Akainzo:

Use your senses well. Fulani herdsmen or the Southern Kaduna crisis has not affected any of the travellers to Kaduna either by Road, Rail or Air. Foreign airlines operators don't have to lodge in Kaduna even if they operate to/from there.

Despite the herdsmen / Southern Kaduna crisis, there was a successful camping by NYSC personnel within the past month. Kaduna hosted a representative of Bill Gates as well as UN envoys. So please pardon me if I don't buy into the bunkum.
Sorry i won't reply you again if you don't know that flights do land by 12m to 5am which is not safe for road travel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Candyrain(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Bros please travel around to see what is happening with your own eyes, don't sit down at home while you're being feeding fake news.

What I want to let you know is that Kaduna is highly secured, where killings are happening is not the main city of Kaduna, killings are happening within the villages. So bros the city is extremely secured, people stayed outdoors in as much they want to.

If killings can happen within the villages what stops it from happening in town? The same terrorists who can carry out their dastardly acts without being apprehended could decide to bring it to town and they'll walk away unchallenged again.

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nukualofa: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin grin grin

Bros What else did you expect from an ipob touts mind?
Can we debate this one also or do we continue to dwell on the former

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

[color=[s]#990000]What a pathetic fool!!! South west(Yorubas) is the only region in Nigeria of yesterday and today that has what it takes to become a developed country.

Ironically, Mr marginalisation, foreign airlines equally refused to operate in your tribalistic region despite all incentives to encourage these foreign airlines. It is a shame what other regions have done to themselves in their silly, selfish and stupid agitation for "infeasible dreams".

What makes the difference in all these regions is the intelligence and smartness of Yorubas in getting whatever they want without throwing a punch or losing a soul.

let me burst your bubble Ogbeni Chinedu, please, pack your bags with your fellow kinsmen tomorrow and jump on the first availbale Okechukwu Megabus going to the East and watch other Nigerians celebrating Igbos' departure. It's long overdue; we can't wait to sweep your left legs off our streets in the West and I believe it ll be the same story in other regions.

An unpleasant guests-Igbos are as welcome as salt to a sore eye-Proverb

Enjoy your day in the same North or West you hate![/s][/color]

Long propaganda epistle. If you are man enough..If yorubaa are man enough, agree to Igbo's plea for separation, and lets see. Igbos have never hidden their desire to separate themselves fromm you two but you don't want that !

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by momentarylapse: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Can we debate this one also or do we continue to dwell on the former

Abeg you are to dull and ignorant to debate with me! Let me let lordbolton and the rest beat some sense into your skull! Before you start begging mods to hide your posts filled with insults!

I can see people already pummeling you as I did earlier due to your vapid knowledge! Lwkmd!
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by InvestinOwerri(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Very good development, they must not fly into that hotbed of terror. Safety first.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
nyabingi:
Working on the runway got noting to do with plane landing if only the scheduled maintenance is carried out at night or just two days, no where in the world has this kind of thing hapened, the truth is that Buhari is about to be smuggled into the country through Abuja Airport within the stipulated days and the cabals don't want you to see the vegetable he has became, its as simple as that!
Everybody suddenly develops high technical knowhow overnight and begin to speak on issues they have absolutely no clue on. The runway could be fixed overnight, or at nights and you are sure you are smarter than the contractors or govt that thinks otherwise?..

Oh i forgot, according to your divinely wise theory, the planned closure of the airport is in line with a plan to smuggle Buhari's body into the country. The plan is so perfect to the point that they announced the planned closure of the airport since mid-December 2016 when Buhari was still alive. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/abuja-airport-closed-6-weeks-feb-march-2017-sirika/

You must really be proud of yourself for this rare wisdom. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by momentarylapse: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Who the fvck is this?

People are scared of the environment because of the menace of fulani herdsmen

grin grin grin

Abeg see reasoning? And I thought you claim you live in kaduna! I also own a couple of metro cabs that take my clients to both the airport and the new train station. In kaduna....these 2 places are located in predominantly hausa fulani areas....why have the menace of herds men not affected my business or the influx of foreigners to both places?

You are just young and dumb! I swear.....
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:
Useless country, that's why the smartest out of the 3 major tribes, Igbos want out of this useless country. The other two don't want out because...THEY ENJOY THIS NONSENSE, DISGRACE AND HOLDING IGBOS BEHIND IN THIS LIFE!

You've never said anything sensible even from your past posts.

Pathetic baby factory bigot
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by juman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
wristbangle:
It's a big shame that Nigeria has only 2 functional international airport. Now that one is out.. smh

Just imaging. Two functional international airport for a country as big as this.

If nigeria was a functioning modern country, there would be more than one in some regions.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Charly68: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kiwa ni Gbogbo eleyi jare! Airport na airport which one be rejection
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by juman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
But anyway some other airlines would also use it.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kaduna airport is not good enough?
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Naruto87(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All this time and money they spent fixing Kaduna airport and buying shuttle busses to convey passenger from Abuja to Kaduna could have been used to set up an alternative runway in the same Abuja airport.. This is another proof that Buhari is totally myopic

I believe you and the others that liked your comment are......
now read what you wrote slowly and clearly and if you haven't noticed your error then read it again until you do. just to give you a little hint, I'll advice you study project management or at least visit the airport in abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Only in Nigeria...the work can be done without shutting down the runways...

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by dee02(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Akainzo:

You are right to an extent.... However threats of kidnapping and the herdsmen menace must are issues that cant be taken lightly.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by AbuSaad39(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Candyrain:

If killings can happen within the villages what stops it from happening in town? The same terrorists who can carry out their dastardly acts without being apprehended could decide to bring it to town and they'll walk away unchallenged again.
Unchallenged? Bros I don't talk much, this is the last time I'll qoute you. The so called terrorists should by mistake come in to the city they'll regret for tagging their self such word, and villages where they're having wings to terrorize has now engulfed with heavy securities so those wings has been cut off.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Handsomecutepie: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:

Long propaganda epistle. If you are man enough..If yorubaa are man enough, agree to Igbo's plea for separation, and lets see. Igbos have never hidden their desire to separate themselves fromm you two but you don't want that !

Are we(Yorubas) your masters to free you? what a pathetic rhetoric! MR Chinedu, guess what, you r free to go back to your East without informing others. And I am very sure you and your fellow kinsmen knew this before now but the fear of unknown wouldn't let you take that bold steps.

It's quite simple to get your Biafra without throwing a word or stone. All you need is ensuring that all your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and of course businesses are strategically move to the East. And ensure that all your kinsmen in present government and of course civil service are equally call back to Biafra.

Above strategy is all you need and wait for Nigerians' reactions to your well deserved departure

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by samuelolowoniyi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
nyabingi:
Working on the runway got noting to do with plane landing if only the scheduled maintenance is carried out at night or just two days, no where in the world has this kind of thing hapened, the truth is that Buhari is about to be smuggled into the country through Abuja Airport within the stipulated days and the cabals don't want you to see the vegetable he has became, its as simple as that!
Bros working on the runway usually affect plane landing.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Handsomecutepie: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
juman:

Just imaging. Two functional international airport for a country as big as this.

If nigeria was a functioning modern country, there would be more than one in some regions.

Let me inform you that as developed as United Kingdom is, there are only two major airports in this country and these airports are Heathrow and Gatwick airport.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nukualofa: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin grin grin

Abeg see reasoning? And I thought you claim you live in kaduna! I also own a couple of metro cabs that take my clients to both the airport and the new train station. In kaduna....these 2 places are located in predominantly hausa fulani areas....why have the menace of herds men not affected my business or the influx of foreigners to both places?

You are just young and dumb! I swear.....
You own a cab in Kaduna and you don't know your state of origin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by newspostng(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lagos and abuja should have atleast 4 international airport terminals. As small as dubai is..

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by juman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

Let me inform you that as developed as United Kingdom is, there are only two major airports in this country and these airports are Heathrow and Gatwick airport.

You are not right.

At least Manchester is another one.

Check more on the list.
https://www.world-airport-codes.com/uk-top-20-airports.html

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Kiakia(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Akainzo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Sorry i won't reply you again if you don't know that flights do land by 12m to 5am which is not safe for road travel

Tell me which flights into / from Abuja lands at those times.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:
Buhari might be smuggled in by 12 pm today

That's why they want to close the airport

Who told you? Abi you dey work for BBC? ; shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by malware: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All this time and money they spent fixing Kaduna airport and buying shuttle busses to convey passenger from Abuja to Kaduna could have been used to set up an alternative runway in the same Abuja airport.. This is another proof that Buhari is totally myopic

I have similar thought my brother. Is it not possible for us to construct another runway while still managing the current one?

I believe no matter the condition of Abuja runway, it is still better than the long abandoned Kaduna runway.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by quadree: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Can U Pls Receive Sense And Stop Asking Stupid Qstn? He Don Do Now...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Car Crashes Into A Tree At FUNAAB Campus, 3 Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.