Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport (25960 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by momentarylapse: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
You own a cab in Kaduna and you don't know your state of origin

What is your point? Are you that senseless that you believe you can only run a business in your village? Are you such a close minded dolt that you are afraid to explore other people's states for business opportunities?

And by the way why do you have to keep spamming pages with these your stale memes? Is it because you are too daft to come up with instant points? What has a person's state got to do with anything? Why must you know my state before you develop a functioning brain and engage me in banter? So that you can know which insult to use I'm sure? That's all that is important to yobs like you....insult afonjeezys and gambaris and get likes! That's all?

Chineke....ipob youths? God forbid! grin
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nukualofa: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

What is your point? Are you that senseless that you believe you can only run a business in your village? Are you such a close minded dolt that you are afraid to explore other people's states for business opportunities?

And by the way why do you have to keep spamming pages with these your stale memes? Is it because you are too daft to come up with instant points? What has a person's state got to do with anything? Why must you know my state before you develop a functioning brain and engage me in banter? So that you can know which insult to use I'm sure? That's all that is important to yobs like you....insult afonjeezys and gambaris and get likes! That's all?

Chineke....ipob youths? God forbid! grin
Tell us that state you come from lemme compare it to my LGA.

I'm out for you today.

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by PMBfirstson(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
You have sense
drss:
buari's APC directionless govt's insistence on kaduna airport as alternative to abuja is notin but a "political move" to inject money money n develop kaduna at d expence of oda states through d back door.
there's no justification for closing down abuja airport in d name of maintenance. none at all.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All this time and money they spent fixing Kaduna airport and buying shuttle busses to convey passenger from Abuja to Kaduna could have been used to set up an alternative runway in the same Abuja airport.. This is another proof that Buhari is totally myopic

You think to set up runway is garri and kulikuli.Just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All this time and money they spent fixing Kaduna airport and buying shuttle busses to convey passenger from Abuja to Kaduna could have been used to set up an alternative runway in the same Abuja airport.. This is another proof that Buhari is totally myopic

You think to set up runway is garri and groundnut .Just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You think to set up runway is rice and beans .Just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You think to set up runway is wishful thinking .Just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You think to set up runway is just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You think to set up runway is wishful thinking. Runway is not motor way.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by onadana: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by kashflynn(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Or to divert more traffic to Kaduna airport, all na dem dem.. Dey don't mind wasting g tax payers money to achieve their myopic ambitions

SalamRushdie:

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by kashflynn(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bros not when the money is there, major construction company have done massive repairs on major bridge within two weeks.. With money and competency, it can b done within a week.. Except u don't know much about civil engineering.
onadana:

You think to set up runway is just like that.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by KardinalZik(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
signz:
I wonder why they didn't consider the airport in Niger State?

That one just get name say na airport: it actually just look like mere motor park.

Meanwhile, the governor is daft, and he's not ready to "market the state" to attract investors and economic development
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by naijamerican: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Bros please travel around to see what is happening with your own eyes, don't sit down at home while you're being feeding fake news.

What I want to let you know is that Kaduna is highly secured, where killings are happening is not the main city of Kaduna, killings are happening within the villages. So bros the city is extremely secured, people stayed outdoors longer than expected.

Get out joo. You fools kill without any regard of human life. How many hundreds have been killed in the past 6 months. As if because the killings occur in the villages its supposedly irrelevant. Go and sit down idiot.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Sojebrand(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:
Buhari might be smuggled in by 12 pm today

That's why they want to close the airport
lipsrsealed

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Candyrain(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Unchallenged? Bros I don't talk much, this is the last time I'll qoute you. The so called terrorists should by mistake come in to the city they'll regret for tagging their self such word, and villages where they're having wings to terrorize has now engulfed with heavy securities so those wings has been cut off.

I never asked u to quote me in the first place. Make Kaduna safe for citizens and visitors then watch foreign airlines patronize it but until then Kaduna airport isn't safe for international and even local airlines to operate in kapish!!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by brojoshua: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Corruption surely is a grounder grounding
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
signz:
I wonder why they didn't consider the airport in Niger State?

...because IBB and Abdulsalam are both useless and don't care about their people.

I learnt Abdulsalam got the contract for the Minna-Abuja road, try the road and you would be shocked! angry

2 ex presidents for God's sake!
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by elhafeez(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
i laugh at some people who are happy that thèse airlines are not willing to fly to kaduna. There is nothing wrong with kaduna state. most People making noise havent even flow from Abj recently and see how bad it is. I flew in December and à hilux truck was used to direct thé plane to thé hanger because the run way was not illuminated after we landed and it was bumpy. When disaster happens you will blâme gov. If they like they shouldnt land in kaduna, lagos is open. They rather fly to lagos and take bus to abj and get robbed on the way.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by SalamRushdie: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
onadana:

Don't give me that crap ... Temporary runways have been set in far less time to handle heavier planes than any that has ever come to Abuja airport abeg.. Do you know that some big planes land and take off on even dirt runways .
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by SalamRushdie: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Naruto87:

I believe you and the others that liked your comment are......
now read what you wrote slowly and clearly and if you haven't noticed your error then read it again until you do. just to give you a little hint, I'll advice you study project management or at least visit the airport in abuja.

I am not one of the people that you will tell that runway building is rocket science

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by SalamRushdie: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
onadana:

- Oakland International Airport repaved its 10,000-foot main runway in 126 hours this year -- believed to be the fastest runway repaving in history. The hardest part? All the planning required before the repaving actually started, airport officials say as they finish analyzing the project. Was it aliens that did the total repaving?
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by SalamRushdie: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Naruto87:

I believe you and the others that liked your comment are......
now read what you wrote slowly and clearly and if you haven't noticed your error then read it again until you do. just to give you a little hint, I'll advice you study project management or at least visit the airport in abuja.

- Oakland International Airport repaved its 10,000-foot main runway in 126 hours this year -- believed to be the fastest runway repaving in history. The hardest part? All the planning required before the repaving actually started, airport officials say as they finish analyzing the project. ( is that not the same replacement?) ..My friend in was time military engineers have been known to set up fresh runway in the middle of no where that handles bigger Military transport planes carrying heavy cargo sef
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is the best comment on this thread. I actually don't know why our own government love to make simple things complex upon all the brains and iwes. Why are the other terminals still abandoned anyway and why should an international airport be closed down. Can such be reported of JFK?

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Sammiejokes(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:
Useless country, that's why the smartest out of the 3 major tribes, Igbos want out of this useless country. The other two don't want out because...THEY ENJOY THIS NONSENSE, DISGRACE AND HOLDING IGBOS BEHIND IN THIS LIFE!
The last time we checked all the Igbo land is a Paradise
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by henryhemon(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
obailala:
Everybody suddenly develops high technical knowhow overnight and begin to speak on issues they have absolutely no clue on. The runway could be fixed overnight, or at nights and you are sure you are smarter than the contractors or govt that thinks otherwise?..

Oh i forgot, according to your divinely wise theory, the planned closure of the airport is in line with a plan to smuggle Buhari's body into the country. The plan is so perfect to the point that they announced the planned closure of the airport since mid-December 2016 when Buhari was still alive. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/abuja-airport-closed-6-weeks-feb-march-2017-sirika/

You must really be proud of yourself for this rare wisdom. undecided

You gave him sucker punch.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by lonelydora: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Candyrain:
Only an insane airline will agree to use the Kaduna airport with the high level of insecurity in that state.

And to think I have to cross Northern Kaduna area makes scared. Anything can happen on that axis.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Adeniyimi: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Yes. How many killings have happened there in the last six months

When last do you watch international news?
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by davidif: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by Kingspin(m): 4:04am On Mar 07, 2017
If I say Nigeria is as useless as the government I know what am saying. I personally cannot stay in the North how much more foreigners. The earlier this Fulani murderer leaders in the North talk about development and leave religion the better for them.
Re: Foreign Airlines Reject Kaduna Airport by eazy07(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Candyrain:

But it is a hell of a place going by the reckless killings going on there

Yes I cant deny that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Car Crashes Into A Tree At FUNAAB Campus, 3 Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.