Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform (45913 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nellybank(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Even the dulliest man in Nigeria (Bubu) knows the difference. FOI, wedding is a one day ceremony while marriage is forever package. If they represent wedding, I turn my back on dem but if it's for marrage , thumb up to dem
Jacksparr0w127:
do you know the difference?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by originalKsp(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
chy200:
Congrats to them.

grin Colour of the day- "Nude color and parker green"

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by maxiuc(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
When my girl applied for Nigeria airforce hmmm I tell am my mind oooh

Two air force officers can't cope simple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by bastien: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bravo Zulu captain
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Zane2point4(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
That is all they know, navy officer my arse,
Ask am wetin be FRIGATE na, he will say na fridge.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nellybank:
Even the dulliest man in Nigeria (Bubu) knows the difference. FOI, wedding is a one day ceremony while marriage is forever package. If they represent wedding, I turn my back on dem but if it's for marrage , thumb up to dem
From your explanation, how's it supposed to be marriage? Since wedding is the event itself, it's safe to say 'before the event' pre-wedding. Before the wedding day, these are the pictures we took
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by xreal: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
ilyasom:
What manner of fuckerry is this

on the waters.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Idydarling(f): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
wow wow wow... yes i be ambulance

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by NAVYdogg: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
This op sef, was rushing to come and c the navy guy that was bout to wed. Balling out of thread cos i couldn't find any. Machant navy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by fashrola(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
nice to see this pix here... Congrats to MV Osarugue third Engineer grin

Happy to see another engine room crew onboard....

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by tripoli007(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
Is this an open invite?

The Op described them as "they appear to be security officers." grin grin grin
- Useless description

Abeg how much do this personnel earn? I guess this would be lavish , we might need to know more about the celebration.

For instance, what is the source of their income to embark on this "lavish" celebration? Who are the funders?

Nwokem goan seat down allow them enjoy jare .. Shey them resemble PDP abi APC yam eaters grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by fashrola(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
broseme:
Nelson and Miracle are set to tie the knot on 6th April 2017(traditionally) at St. Andrews' Primary School, Nwaniba beach road,Idu Uruan Akwa Ibom and 8th April(white wedding) at Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel,Ewet Offot,  Uyo.From the pre-wedding photos,they appear to be security officers.

Check out their adorable pre-wedding photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/adorable-pre-wedding-photos-of-nelson.html

They are not security officers... They both went to Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron (And they are entitled to adorn the uniform onboard or an events)

Me and Nelson worked onboard the same ship and same company till date... And he's a third engineer onboard a ship and his soon to be wife is a crewing manager in another reputable crew manning firm in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
How do you mean? The creative photo shots are great..... and they both seem happy genuinely. This is absolute honesty and what even make you think otherwise? undecided undecided undecided undecided

VeniJu:

For once, be honesttongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by fashrola(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
Is this an open invite?

The Op described them as "they appear to be security officers." grin grin grin
- Useless description

Abeg how much do this personnel earn? I guess this would be lavish , we might need to know more about the celebration.

For instance, what is the source of their income to embark on this "lavish" celebration? Who are the funders?

lol that dude earns more than 300k per month and he's just 26yrs old smiley

So he can handle it...... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by excess4luv: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
color combination these days..... Nude color and Parker green...
how do I get these colours mbok

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Missmossy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
The comments here though undecided congrats to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
I wonder who started this pre-wedding photoshoot?
Doesn't seem this fad is dying anytime soon.
Anyway HML.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by hocrusoe(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
fashrola:

They are not security officers... They both went to Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron (And they are entitled to adorn the uniform onboard or an events)

Me and Nelson worked onboard the same ship and same company till date... And he's a third engineer onboard a ship and his soon to be wife is a crewing manager in another reputable crew manning firm in Nigeria

[color=#006600][/color]chin up and stop being lousy #
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by fashrola(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
hocrusoe:
[color=#006600][/color]chin up and stop being lousy #

Are u really that stupid?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Rexeffiom(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nigerians can manufacture colours....which is "Nude colour & Park green" again na?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Funkybabee(f): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
I am an Atheist, i cant lie. The pictures dont display beauty. undecided

jealousy + eyes infection

I wish them happy married life in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by hocrusoe(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
fashrola:

Are u really that stupid?

Your post defines stupidity #
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by fashrola(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
hocrusoe:

Your post defines stupidity #

I can see from your profile pix grin

Have a nice day....

Cheers!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by NoToPile: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just when I thought I knew colors.

Which one is parker green again, leaf green, mint green , Nigerian green , sea green, now parker green. Okay oo.

Happy married life. kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
I so much love the pre-wedding shots that I may decide to attend the wedding..so lovely smiley. I am still thinking of what I cud use for mine if the pre wedding thing hasn't passed. By the way, what happened to the will-you-marry-me madness in bus stops, churches, toilets, class rooms, offices, parties and market places? Did it just pass or recession reality dawned on soon-to-be couples?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
I so much love the pre-wedding shots that I may decide to attend the wedding..so lovely smiley. I am still thinking of what I cud use for mine if the pre wedding trend hasn't passed. By the way, what happened to the will-you-marry-me madness in bus stops, churches, toilets, class rooms, offices, parties and market places? Did it just pass or recession reality dawned on soon-to-be couples?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nickymezor(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
HML in advance to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by jakandeola(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
vivypretty:
don't have any other thing to say than to wish them happy married life
luv u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Oyediran1: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen family
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by OMEGA009(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
4 bars vs 2 bars. Hmmmn so d gal was chopping her senior colleague? No wonder they call young female soldiers "Officer comforters".
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Funkybabee:

jealousy + eyes infection

I wish them happy married life in advance
hello pretty... I aint jealous, maybe a little bit of eyes infection. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.