Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health (61620 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Ebulonse(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:
Unfair. He is someone's dad, husband etc. Pray for PMB
I guess those who died due to his strange economic policies arent someone else's Dad or Mum?
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by ayokellany: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
but its fair when he ordered his soldiers to kill other people's father in Onitsha,portharcourt and aba abi ? since others are fatherless zahra should feel the pains of being fatherless

All these Igbo people sha.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Karlman: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

You are the oaf and the dumbass around here.

Read my post again, there's no where I said I or my ethnic group hate anybody.

I believe you were in a hurry to insult me so you didn't comprehend what I wrote. Try again and come up with an appropriate response.

But of course, you can continue hating though, after all we know you very well as children of hate.

It was planted in you by your parents with false stories.
...who gives a furk about whatever miserable tribe you crop up from...i can see through your foolery right from here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Vicolan: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2017
mmb:
you are a christian fanatic, idiat.

And u are a what ooo.. Anyway it not idiat since u ain't talking about a lady here... Consult ur dico naw
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
...who gives a furk about whatever miserable tribe you crop up from...i can see through your foolery right from here.

My dear stop fooling yourself, you are as blind as a bat. You can't see past your nose if at all.

It's interesting to note that my ethnic group makes you miserable. Well i hope it kills you that you live in their midst and scrape a living in their cities.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Kanyekels(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:
Hundreds of shiites, IPOB comes to mind. Are they not human beings too?
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Casablanca22: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

did he kill your dad? Did he torment your dad? And your mom confirmed it?
E don pain am.... well, no time for a modaf**ker.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by shounited74: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Let the cabals continue playing games and tricks. PMB may return but won't rule again. The man is deathly sick but the cabals want power at the detriment of the poor PMB.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2017
hamilton62:

there isn't no rest neither will there be peace for the wicked...
He has played his Buhari almighty and now is the time for that merciful God who is also a double edged sword and a burning fire to correct the ills and vindicate the thousands of blood he has drank before and after mounting the position this time...
God is wise and can't be mocked.
You are in error and you speak blasphamy to God. I hope you ask for forrgiveness. You don't even know how to construct words. You just use whatever you wish...merciful in your statement is wrong, vengeance God would have been better.

Read Romans 13 vs 1-7 and pay attention to verse 4 very well. Don't you know that whatever you use to measure shall be use to measure back for you.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
rest in peace buhari adieu

Rest in Peace Adiola..
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Karlman: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

My dear stop fooling yourself, you are as blind as a bat. You can't see past your nose if at all.

It's interesting to note that my ethnic group makes you miserable. Well i hope it kills you that you live in their midst and scrape a living in their cities.
...i told you i can see through you and there you are again explaining the misery of your lot of how your roach lot have become tenants in their very backyard or that of your generation now hanging themselves on house ceilings over mere recession.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by vickylincon(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2017
mastermaestro:
Human life is of no value to vultures. How can he recover quickly and fully when he is being put under immense pressure to return home? Wicked men! But I am sure they will soon realize that power comes from GOD alone.
you said my mind bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Casablanca22:
E don pain am.... well, no time for a modaf**ker.
just wanna let you know are fool with no reasoning faculty. Ba sense
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by michoim(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
But U.S.Donald Trump confirmed that he spoke with Buhari, so what is SR now talking about, as if Buhari phone calls were stage managed. Moreso there are eminent Nigerians who have visited him, ate with him, chatted with him etc, so SR cannot successfully fabricate any twisted stories to deceive sane minds.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Kingkamba(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2017
How can he enjoy good health?, when he folded his alms and watch Hausa people his tribe kill thousands of innocent Christians in 2011. I was a victim and I will never forgive him. With buhari life does not matter when compared to presidency. I think he is just reaping what he sowed already. I prayed he never survives it in Jesus name. Amen.

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by hamilton62(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

You are in error and you speak blasphamy to God. I hope you ask for forrgiveness. You don't even know how to construct words. You just use whatever you wish...merciful in your statement is wrong, vengeance God would have been better.

Read Romans 13 vs 1-7 and pay attention to verse 4 very well. Don't you know that whatever you use to measure shall be use to measure back for you.
yes, that is exactly what your president is getting or should reward for our actions be erradicated when it comes to Buhari?
No! Nature is phenomena and the word of God is unique and raw... Believe it or not we must pay for our evil especially when you god yourself just like Buhari...
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by nkemjacob2(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
y re dey wasting money for flight....
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Buhari Media Crew and the Cabals fghting for their pockets and telling us to pray for Buhari.lol
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by simpleseyi: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
rest in peace buhari adieu

Buhari will attend your burial. Lere Olayinka who started Buhari's death rumour has already lost his mother, you are about to lose yours too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Kingkamba:
How can he enjoy good health?, when he folded his alms and watch Hausa people his tribe kill thousands of innocent Christians in 2011. I was a victim and I will never forgive him. With buhari life does not matter when compared to presidency. I think he is just reaping what he sowed already. I prayed he never survives it in Jesus name. Amen.
I hope you know that Boko Haram attacked Buhari himself, they tried to kill him but he escaped.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2017
hamilton62:

yes, that is exactly what your president is getting or should reward for our actions be erradicated when it comes to Buhari?
No! Nature is phenomena and the word of God is unique and raw... Believe it or not we must pay for our evil especially when you god yourself just like Buhari...
the Bible does not allow us to speak evil against our leaders. It is a grievious sin to do that. God put them there himself to rule (rig or not). to judge them is heaping burning charcoal on your laps. Remember David, when he had the opportunities to kill Saul, he refused saying he is God annoited and it is a sin to touch the Lord's anoited and after Saul's death, the man who brought the news to him lied and said he killed Saul with his spear, what did David did? He killed him for killing the king.

If you are a law abiding citizen, you need not be afraid of the government because he dosent come for those that are abiding by its laws to do them harm.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by lozairio(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:
He's a murderer
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
...i told you i can see through you and there you are again explaining the misery of your lot of how your roach lot have become tenants in their very backyard or that of your generation now hanging themselves on house ceilings over mere recession.

I'd rather not respond to this. It's got nothing to do with me actually.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by giles14(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/06/buhari-return-put-again-doctors-refuse-give-clean-bill-health

GET WELL SOON PMB
sahara reporters and lies.
the airforce 001 is an Airbus 320 not Boeing
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by bosco2017: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:

But some one dad was killing innocent people
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by plessis: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
mackmanuel:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

Am i calling radio biafra?

On behalf of the afonjas, could you please play me DEAD AND GONE by T. I ft .....
For our. .....
now this is hilarious
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by cybriz82(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
they shud kukuma carry the hospital n buhari ti abuja...dat 1 still better.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Karlman: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

I'd rather not respond to this. It's got nothing to do with me actually.
...now u cld nt respond to d very matter dat affect nt just u bt ur tribe in its entirety bt was apt to butt in and spray ur mouth odor every...WEN NXT U TINK OF PLAYIN RAT ONLINE always bear in mind there are those of us who supply the ratsbane in wholesales quantity. adieu!
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
simpleseyi:

Buhari will attend your burial. Lere Olayinka who started Buhari's death rumour has already lost his mother, you are about to lose yours too.
oh! please spare me all those bull crash he in orders burutai to kill Christians in church at Nkpor,killed people praying for the release of nnamdi KANU and yet you see no evil in it ? sorry your hypocrisy stinks those men are someone's father's mothers and uncles and uou think they don't deserve to live?
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

I hope you know that Boko Haram attacked Buhari himself, they tried to kill him but he escaped.
that na wash
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2017
simpleseyi:

are you a Muslim ? anyway am a christain Yoruba so show dome love to a sister
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Rest in Peace Adiola..
I standwithbuhari hmm smh I think it should be ISTANDWITHVEGETABLESOUP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayode Omayale: Yaba LG Chairman Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Zubby Michael Shows-Off His Christmas Cow (Photos & Video) / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.