Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health (61626 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Securedlife(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
tutudesz:
Abeg how can I join this Cabal, Cabal this cabal that since how many years and different governments.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by hamilton62(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

the Bible does not allow us to speak evil against our leaders. It is a grievious sin to do that. God put them there himself to rule (rig or not). to judge them is heaping burning charcoal on your laps. Remember David, when he had the opportunities to kill Saul, he refused saying he is God annoited and it is a sin to touch the Lord's anoited and after Saul's death, the man who brought the news to him lied and said he killed Saul with his spear, what did David did? He killed him for killing the king.

If you are a law abiding citizen, you need not be afraid of the government because he dosent come for those that are abiding by its laws to do them harm.
The same bible admonish us to speak the truth even if it leads to our death, are you telling me to keep mute while atrocities are perpetrated by your executive towards my people and even in him he knows that he has erred and still boast of be the almighty but thanks to God no man is the Almighty...
There is difference between condemnations and reward for the ill one has done...
If God decide to show him mercy, thanks to Him because he is all merciful but as a human with rules handed over to me by God there are modes of doing things and the expected reward....
Evil florish in the land because christians decide to shy away from the truth when God has told us that we are gods ourselves...
He deserves the worst for all he has done...
I am not God to be the way you think and neither will i...
will the judiciary system show him mercy for all he has done if not for the stupid immunity and the impunity he has and done?
Let him face his music... Death is a merciful path for him, he has to stay under conditions worst that this to experience what he has done to families, wives, Children, relatives and communities...
Your president has been longing the pharoah's treatmentvand God will grant him that because he deserves it...
You wjo has been preaching this to me, how mwny times have you spoken out on medias to show concern for the lives wasted because of hatred by your Presodent you love so much?
Pls pocket your advice and preach not this to me because as a christian i know my right in God and can't let one who sees me and my God and people as deity and infidels have his way that doesn't show that i have git a living God who is jealous to protect me more than i comprehend and know...
My God fights for me and himself... he needs showing his might to them who toy with the apple of his eyes for some other to learn... He did it to Abacha and neither will he be the last.
Grace!
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by osita76(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
kurt09:
Unfair. He is someone's dad, husband etc. Pray for PMB
someone's husband and father that is sucking the blood of other people
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
I standwithbuhari hmm smh I think it should be ISTANDWITHVEGETABLESOUP

LOL na you get your mouth....

All hail the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria...
President Mohammadu Buhari.. GCFR..

Enemy can relocate to heaven..
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
...now u cld nt respond to d very matter dat affect nt just u bt ur tribe in its entirety bt was apt to butt in and spray ur mouth odor every...WEN NXT U TINK OF PLAYIN RAT ONLINE always bear in mind there are those of us who supply the ratsbane in wholesales quantity. adieu!

If I have to reply every skunk that bothers my mention, I'd have to employ a secretary or PA for that.

It's better at times to watch you guys display your ignorance here.

It can be quite entertaining sometimes, you know.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
oh! please spare me all those bull crash he in orders burutai to kill Christians in church at Nkpor,killed people praying for the release of nnamdi KANU and yet you see no evil in it ? sorry your hypocrisy stinks those men are someone's father's mothers and uncles and uou think they don't deserve to live?
do you have the evidence that he ordered for the killings of the christians? Provide evidence and I will believe.

About Nnamdi Kanu, who are those praying for his release? Someone whose plan is destruction, whose plan was to kill millions of Nigerians ( before is arrest)? Who are those useless people praying for him? And do you think God is a fool that he just answers prayers anyhow? Common forget it.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Karlman: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

If I have to reply every skunk that bothers my mention, I'd have to employ a secretary or PA for that.

It's better at times to watch you guys display your ignorance here.

It can be quite entertaining sometimes, you know.
...mice and roaches everywher...learn to play wen d cats away
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
...mice and roaches everywher...learn to play wen d cats away

That's right. Mice and roaches that invade spaces not meant for them and constitute themselves into a nuisance everywhere they go, moving from east to west, distributing bacteria and viruses and carrying with them over-inflated ego along with their usual packs of white substances.

You know who else used the cockroach analogy? The Hutu and Tutsi. You'd be wise to read about that particular history instead of jumping up and down here.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
hamilton62:

The same bible admonish us to speak the truth even if it leads to our death, are you telling me to keep mute while atrocities are perpetrated by your executive towards my people and even in him he knows that he has erred and still boast of be the almighty but thanks to God no man is the Almighty...
There is difference between condemnations and reward for the ill one has done...
If God decide to show him mercy, thanks to Him because he is all merciful but as a human with rules handed over to me by God there are modes of doing things and the expected reward....
Evil florish in the land because christians decide to shy away from the truth when God has told us that we are gods ourselves...
He deserves the worst for all he has done...
I am not God to be the way you think and neither will i...
will the judiciary system show him mercy for all he has done if not for the stupid immunity and the impunity he has and done?
Let him face his music... Death is a merciful path for him, he has to stay under conditions worst that this to experience what he has done to families, wives, Children, relatives and communities...
Your president has been longing the pharoah's treatmentvand God will grant him that because he deserves it...
You wjo has been preaching this to me, how mwny times have you spoken out on medias to show concern for the lives wasted because of hatred by your Presodent you love so much?
Pls pocket your advice and preach not this to me because as a christian i know my right in God and can't let one who sees me and my God and people as deity and infidels have his way that doesn't show that i have git a living God who is jealous to protect me more than i comprehend and know...
My God fights for me and himself... he needs showing his might to them who toy with the apple of his eyes for some other to learn... He did it to Abacha and neither will he be the last.
Grace!
when the bible tells you to say the truth, the it say you should curse?
You are ignorant of many fact.
Are you fighting for God? Or can you fight for God?
Who are those people killed? Are who are law abiding citizens or those causing troubles? Please get your facts right before talking. Is that how to say the truth? Did not Jesus told us who ever curse is liable to hell fire? What did Jesus told us when things like this happened? Question yourself and don't be a fool.

If this is the Jesus Christ you preach, am sorry I can't accept and I won't accept your Jesus. that is truth and fact.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Karlman: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

That's right. Mice and roaches that invade spaces not meant for them and constitute themselves into a nuisance everywhere they go, moving from east to west, distributing bacteria and viruses and carrying with them over-inflated ego along with their usual packs of white substances.

You know who else used the cockroach analogy? The Hutu and Tutsi. You'd be wise to read about that particular history instead of jumping up and down here.
dat hit u hard i knw...told u i cld see through you, u ar my mid range n i'll shoot at the slightest stir.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
dat hit u hard i knw...told u i cld see through you, u ar my mid range n i'll shoot at the slightest stir.

Guy free me abeg. I've had enough silliness for one day. Na beg I dey beg.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Karlman: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Guy free me abeg. I've had enough silliness for one day. Na beg I dey beg.
...of course its very silly of you to wake up in the morning and start screeming IGBO all over the net. desist from that and your life might be long...AND AS TO your rwandan analogy d history of dat country shld be made a must read for ur u nigerian hutus, master as wel as slave.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

do you have the evidence that he ordered for the killings of the christians? Provide evidence and I will believe.

About Nnamdi Kanu, who are those praying for his release? Someone whose plan is destruction, whose plan was to kill millions of Nigerians ( before is arrest)? Who are those useless people praying for him? And do you think God is a fool that he just answers prayers anyhow? Common forget it.
are you blind or just mischievous soldiers shot people at ngwa high school while praying my goodness something that even aljazeera tried to show buhari in an interview but he refused my goodness if are thinking of convincing me turn my back on nnamdi KANU then uou are wasting your time and mind you nnamdi KANU is fighting for the Igbo's and not Yoruba's so mind your business ....you can't be more concerned than the Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Beetee1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
It is well my country president IJN. Amen
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by hamilton62(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

when the bible tells you to say the truth, the it say you should curse?
You are ignorant of many fact.
Are you fighting for God? Or can you fight for God?
Who are those people killed? Are who are law abiding citizens or those causing troubles? Please get your facts right before talking. Is that how to say the truth? Did not Jesus told us who ever curse is liable to hell fire? What did Jesus told us when things like this happened? Question yourself and don't be a fool.

If this is the Jesus Christ you preach, am sorry I can't accept and I won't accept your Jesus. that is truth and fact.
Do you know what a curse is?
maybe we should end this here before words harsh than expected start raining and please comprehend and dont be a fool...
i asked you questions and you dock it and expect to play Jesus...
There most be a reward for all action and i know that we have a just God put it in whatever way that it suuts you... Buhari has played the music and must dance to its rythm. ..
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Blackfire(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
but its fair when he ordered his soldiers to kill other people's father in Onitsha,portharcourt and aba abi ? since others are fatherless zahra should feel the pains of being fatherless

wickedly wicked.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
are you blind or just mischievous soldiers shot people at ngwa high school while praying my goodness something that even aljazeera tried to show buhari in an interview but he refused my goodness if are thinking of convincing me turn my back on nnamdi KANU then uou are wasting your time and mind you nnamdi KANU is fighting for the Igbo's and not Yoruba's so mind your business ....you can't be more concerned than the Igbo people
you show evidence or you keep mute on that.

For Nnamdi Kanu, weting concern me about you. Me and you be family? Why then I go try changing your mind? Abeg, next before you argue, argue with people who are in your category. So gbo?

I don't know how you reason, why are you so shallow in your thinking? Please, tell me. Oh you think if the succeeded in what he wanted to do ( to bring amunitions to Nigeria), do you think you will be safe? they won't touch you or what? Oh, you think they are only going to face the hausas and leave the yorubas alone? Oh God, why thinking like a baby? Infact, they will start with the yorubas with so many reasons before they think of the north. We call such act treason felony. A grievious offence you take lightly with levity hands. My God,. Look no Government in the whole wide world will take it lightly with him. Nibo lo tinse iru e lagbaye? Abi o mo nkan to nso? You think government is all about merry merry and menu menu.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
hamilton62:

Do you know what a curse is?
maybe we should end this here before words harsh than expected start raining and please comprehend and dont be a fool...
i asked you questions and you dock it and expect to play Jesus...
There most be a reward for all action and i know that we have a just God put it in whatever way that it suuts you... Buhari has played the music and must dance to its rythm. ..
it is good to read the bible and understand it.
It is good to be wise. Yeah, wise men don't talk just for talking sake, they reason, they don't talk as if they are almighty God who just judge as if they themselves are free from condemnation.

You know what? People like you still need to be introduce to Jesus Christ.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

you show evidence or you keep mute on that.

For Nnamdi Kanu, weting concern me about you. Me and you be family? Why then I go try changing your mind? Abeg, next before you argue, argue with people who are in your category. So gbo?

I don't know how you reason, why are you so shallow in your thinking? Please, tell me. Oh you think if the succeeded in what he wanted to do ( to bring amunitions to Nigeria), do you think you will be safe? they won't touch you or what? Oh, you think they are only going to face the hausas and leave the yorubas alone? Oh God, why thinking like a baby? Infact, they will start with the yorubas with so many reasons before they think of the north. We call such act treason felony. A grievious offence you take lightly with levity hands. My God,. Look no Government in the whole wide world will take it lightly with him. Nibo lo tinse iru e lagbaye? Abi o mo nkan to nso? You think government is all about merry merry and menu menu.
you lack comprehension pls what is your business in people who font wanna share country with you and you are writing full epistle
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Casablanca22: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

just wanna let you know are fool with no reasoning faculty. Ba sense
Please what class are you... you can't even write a simple England... Bush meat.
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
you lack comprehension pls what is your business in people who font wanna share country with you and you are writing full epistle
are you talking about Nnamdi Kanu? Or the Igbos generally? Which?
Meanwhile, am just enlighten you on his offence ( Nnamdi Kanu).
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by Adiola(f): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

are you talking about Nnamdi Kanu? Or the Igbos generally? Which?
Meanwhile, am just enlighten you on his offence ( Nnamdi Kanu).
tell me his offense
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by hamilton62(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
onedayatime:

it is good to read the bible and understand it.
It is good to be wise. Yeah, wise men don't talk just for talking sake, they reason, they don't talk as if they are almighty God who just judge as if they themselves are free from condemnation.

You know what? People like you still need to be introduce to Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ pampered the people trading in the synagogue... People like you are rigid and don't understand the word deeply...
Just as a sinner i am with my righteousness as filty as i can't say but i don't dare the Lord like your prestigious president whom you clap for and never for one react to his ills but ready to defend when through verdict of life is passed...
The bible called for you being a boice for the oppressed, what have you done?
You need Jesus more!
Re: Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health by onedayatime(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
tell me his offense
don't just read for reading sake and and be attentive. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Kayode Omayale: Yaba LG Chairman Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.