Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

10 things "feminists" need to stop doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 things "feminists" need to stop doing (999 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 things "feminists" need to stop doing by mykeljosef: 4:58am On Mar 07, 2017
what is feminism?

the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

basically what a man can do a woman can do equally or better

so there shouldn't be any sexist expectations attached to any gender

today we see lot of self acclaimed feminists but i get really disgusted by them because most of them are just a case of misplaced priorities or down with the "i can eat my cake n have it " syndrome

why do i say so?

here are the top 10 reasons

1. I expect THE MAN to propose and suffer the potential risk of rejection :

most women if not all will NEVER go on their knees to propose to a man. Heck some see it as a taboo or as a sign of low self esteem. Feminist should be Willing to shop for that 24karat diamond ring get in the middle of wherever get on her knees and propose to the man.

2. I can wear masculine clothing if it pleases however men cannot wear feminine clothing without social penalty :

I believe this is self explanatory .case study the constant bashing of denrele and bobrisky and co

3. If I fail at my career I can blame the male dominated society :

personally this is one of the dumbest things I've heard. basically this feminists now have official reasons for their failures. i guess Alakija or opera Wifrey have a blokos between their legs.

4. The Male SHOULD never to hit me .However, should I hit males I SHOULD not to be hit back:

this has to be the most controversial of em all

we see women saying a man should control his temper but do the women control the words they say .m pretty sure most of us have seen videos where a girl hits a guy and the guy hits her back n deep down we felt pure joy not coz its violence but coz it just felt so right and appropriate

p.s m in no way saying hitting a woman is right but if its a Feminist woman ..you go ahead son its equivalent to hitting a man afterall we are equals lol(pic attached Should be a reference)

5. When I’m on a date things will be paid for me.

this is also another controversial one. umm if we go on a date order all your want .. infact buy the entire eatery and the manager join....just have your cash,wallet,atm to pay...its the "gentlewomanly thing to do" .

Feminist see it fit to do the eating but have issues with the guy not paying but call him all sort of names when he decides to split the check or pay for himself.

let me not even enter those that invite their entire squad to dates.

6.At a time of war I will never be drafted and ripped from my employment, home, and family and forced to become a military slave.

my dad once told me when i was 14 or thereabout "do you know if there is war and the military is short of personnel i can be forcefully drafted to fight"

in every war ..the army tries to protect the women and children FIRST before the men

guess feminists will have to forfeit that privilege

7. If someone is attacking a person on the street I have no obligation to assist them and I will receive no social condemnation.

picture a scene at 2am a man and his Feminist wife hears a noise downstairs

who is expected to go and check if its rat or robbers?

that explains it

8. If my boyfriend sabotages a condom he can pay me child support for the next 20 years. If I secretly don’t take my birth control my boyfriend can pay me child support for the next 20 years.

umm this isn't common in Nigeria coz there is no child support law

but m sure most of you have Heard stories of girls using pregnancy to extort a man or trap him...

men have suffer

9.I’m likely to believe that if a woman is intoxicated she is not capable of giving consent and if sex occurs it is rape. However, if her male partner is also intoxicated he is capable of consenting:

haha yes kemen comes to mind

hard to prove a woman raped a man isnt it

but yes it happens

another feminine privilege that has to be forfeited

10. I expect people (especially men) to be sensitive to my feelings:

I can deny a man’s feelings or disregard them or ridicule him for having them. men shouldn't cry..during a robbery men shouldn't show cowardness or form of fear...he should be strong like he himself doesn't have feelings

i drop my pen

what's your take??

lalasticlala ,seun

Re: 10 things "feminists" need to stop doing by mykeljosef: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2017
need i say
I'm not against Feminism

but Feminism is being confused with sexism

and equity being confused with equality

2 Likes

Re: 10 things "feminists" need to stop doing by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color / Woman,45,claims She Is Married To A Train Station Which She Has Sex With / 20 Most Beautiful Girls In Fuapre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.