Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) (25221 Views)

Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor / Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics / Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
ok
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by faridpac2: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
walemoney007:
mtchewww
Decorated Idiot
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by faridpac2: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by DollarAngel(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
I'm happy to see that Muslims are at the forefront fighting terrorism.

May Allaah have mercy on him.

Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by LockDown69(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Their region, their war, their headache

From their comments you will know them, smh!
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Iroko1001: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
RIP fallen soldier
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Isahalbash(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
airminem:
Fallen Heroes Cemetery? What A Dishonour Burial To A Dead Soldier.

fine burial go take person to heaven ni?
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Silasconelius(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Out of 100% soldiers in nigeria both the three section army, airforce and navy, only 30% are hard working. Why did i said so: you see our soldiers now ah days, some of dem does'nt made it in their mind to be a soldier but because of the have a stand i mean (god father) in the millitary, the are able to get it. And for does dat have the zill, courage and the mind to join the millitary will'nt get it because the don't have a godfather. And for does dat get into the millitary without godfather is because of God grace. And the advice i have for the big big staff in the millitary and not even in the millitary, always give everybody wat bolongs to everybody because God create everybody with a mission. But woe on to you that will make someones mission not to be accomblished. REST IN PERFECT PEACE MR HERO.
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Haddock(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Musampa73:
Ina lilahi waina ilehi rojiuna.

Nigeria is not worth dying for. It really saddened my heart each time I remember that I have brother as officers in NA. May ALLAH (SWT) help me guide and protect him. ( Amen )

Which country is worth dying for, please?
At what point will Nigeria be worth dying for?
What post of responsibility are you holding right now?
What post of responsibility (appointed, selected, elected, inherited, nominated etc) do you aspire to hold in Nigeria, AU, UN or any other international organization as a result of your being Nigerian?
ARE YOU A PARENT (YET)?

Your answers to all of the above tells how deep in trouble Nigeria is on your side.
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
R.I.P Captain..i pray i die fighting for my faith, my family, my country (Nigeria). I shall not die a coward. i shall die a matyr (mujahideen) 'in shaa Allah'
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Brown152(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
pmc01:
Yet, people will still not find anything worthy about the North, when their men and women join others to put their lives on the line for the sake of the survival of the Nigerian entity.

...are they the only ones at the military?
Bleep off
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Islam and muslims killed him. Am glad he was a muslim too. So he died fighting against his brothers of d same faith or he was killed by his brothers for fighting against their faith i really don't understand
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by DocHMD: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
What a wasteful death, even 17 year old IPOB member Essien Matthew's burial attracted much more sympathies and memories.

Just look at a few people digging and throwing a casket into the ground, even the name is written with cardboard paper. SMH for those that wants to die for nigeria.
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by engrchykae(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
pmc01:
Yet, people will still not find anything worthy about the North, when their men and women join others to put their lives on the line for the sake of the survival of the Nigerian entity.
do you know that moment when your goat ate your yam.the northerners are boko haram while the northerners are heading the fight against boko haram.
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by airminem(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Isahalbash:

fine burial go take person to heaven ni?
Umh! What Do You Know Honour?
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by Isahalbash(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=airminem post=54379902]

Umh! What Do You Know Honour?

To be buried alone is an honour, not necessarily until he's buried in a fine cementary, besides, all graves are dsame weda in a tomb or not.
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by airminem(f): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Isahalbash post=54380800][/quote]
Umh! Okay
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by airminem(f): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
DocHMD:
What a wasteful death, even 17 year old IPOB member Essien Matthew's burial attracted much more sympathies and memories.

Just look at a few people digging and throwing a casket into the ground, even the name is written with cardboard paper. SMH for those that wants to die for nigeria.

No Casket Mr
Re: Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) by walemoney007(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2017
faridpac2:

Decorated Idiot
you are a fool!sh boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.