Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Coolly Asked To Get Off A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coolly Asked To Get Off A Relationship (646 Views)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolly Asked To Get Off A Relationship by jice(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
A girl I wished to marry Coolly asked to get off a relationship because I was not fast in getting things together so that we can get married.

Two years later she reappeared. if you were in my mountain what would you have done?
Re: Coolly Asked To Get Off A Relationship by tanimz(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
What would you have done?

See question, so after she dated different men, compared them and found that you were the best out of all of them she comes back to you.

All of a sudden you are now "fast"?

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Single Parent? / Why Do Nigerian Men Abroad Don;t Like Nigerian Guys To Date Their Daughters? / After Unconsciously Researching The Overestimated Issue Of Relationships, I Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.