Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,943 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (12637 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Lolladey(f): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
i dont know why they are like dat, den don do dem! i believe they feel they can do whatever they want, anytime they want.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by koolchicco: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Until women understand that SEX and Love are 2 separate and different things to a man. Una go keep asking this question till eternity. You can love a woman and still find a booty outside and fck it,  doesnt mean you don't love the woman!

Lawd see post ooo! shocked

And that makes it right or justifies the love yet? undecided
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by illusion2: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
For all have sinned & come short of the glory. . . . . . .

But the general rule as I understand it works most times

WOMEN - LOVE = SEX

MEN - LOVE equals SEX
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by mddude(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
koolchicco:

Until women understand that SEX and Love are 2 separate and different things to a man. Una go keep asking this question till eternity. You can love a woman and still find a booty outside and fck it,  doesnt mean you don't love the woman!

Lawd see post ooo! shocked

And that makes it right or justifies the love yet? undecided

No, it doesn't mean it is right or justified, it means that is the reality! That is the explanation for the damn thing. Sex is mostly physical to a man, maybe it is emotional to a lot of women, so the perspectives and the way we see it is different!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by deniyor: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Topic
Cheating is wrong, no matter the person or situation. If you can stand a cheating partner, you got no self respect. If ur S.O. really loves you and knows you'll never condone cheating, he / she won't do it. If they do, kiss his / her ass to the curb, and don't look back for any reason.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by slimdude(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
D fact is,both sexes play d game!
I Just pray n hope true love exists on planet earth!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by chika98: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
Women do because they just let the man do whatever it is he chooses to do. A man will always do whatever it is he wants to do anyways and nothing will stop him. The woman then decides to focus on her children and leave the man do to whatever he wants to do.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by vislabraye(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Very Interesting contributions,

This sounds like another "hate men" topic that is so rampant on NL. If you really want to know the answer(s) to the question, ask Oprah. These are the sort of topics that stimulate her digestive juices.

The women of the former generation allowed men to get away with this sort of behaviour because they believed it's a man's world ( and they are right in thinking so ) but the ladies of today their eyes don tear well well, They are the liberated women, the independent sisters the emancipated ones that have been set free from the control of men, ( thanx to Oprah ). These same women have annual Beijing conference on how to get back at men, and all the women talks.

I think this modern thinking is why there is so much promiscuity. Women now say, what's the use staying a virgin and sexually pure when the men are busy fu.c.k'n girls as if there is no tomorrow. They feel cheated getting married and to find out their husbands have had very wonderful pasts times. There are also some older women who marry younger boys and also have affair outside, and i also think thats why we have so many sugar mums in town.

It takes 2 to tango. If a man cheats on his wife/g f it's usually because the other woman seduced him into doing it. And most times they know the marital status of the man. So the question should also be " why do some women seduce married men "
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by minute(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
What do you mean allow? undecided undecided undecided

You cant control someone else's action,only your own.

You should be asking "Why Do Women Stay With Men Who Cheat?"
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ima1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
I Think most women put up with alot of sh-it from men because of their kids (if there are any), most have no option if they are dependent on the guy for everything, or some of them are scared of what their parents will say (especially naija)
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by follypimpi(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
koolchicco:

Until women understand that SEX and Love are 2 separate and different things to a man. Una go keep asking this question till eternity. You can love a woman and still find a booty outside and fck it, doesnt mean you don't love the woman!

Well said !!!!!!!!!.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by snowdrops(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2009
koolchicco:

Wacko but right
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by aus1234(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2009
Men be mantured, We shd tried to change our mentality of old and be in tuned with the present reality.

Men has to changed their mental atitude of c a woman as anoda propertyacquired. They deserved our respect and value. The society is not also helping, if a man cheats, is one of those things; but 4 a woman hell loose,
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by jarkbauer: 2:05am On Dec 18, 2009
ferdiii:

I think i have said it enough, abolish marriage-encourage open marriages. God will decide what happens next. Women self-indulge too!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by chiogo(f): 3:09am On Dec 18, 2009
As for women directing the anger they should feel towards their men to the women their men is cheating with, that's called displacement in psychology. grin

People tend to be more aggressive to people they feel less threatened by. Women are umm, considered 'weaker' than men.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Jusi: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2009
Well i guess many dnt really v a choice simply bcoz d man is d father of dr children,he supplie all d needs. Many jst take bcoz dy hope n pray 1 day he wld change.I guess dy hope 2 much. Women u nid 2 b treated lyk jewels coz u r all prizeless
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by magnumshie: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2009
Analysis has shown dat most men may try 2cheat in their first 5years, but its only d wife dat will rescue d situation
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by bigfoot79(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2009
1`Why won't women tolerate cheating husband? Do you know how many married men the women had dated when they were still single ladies ? Back then the poor boyf who is now the husband must have gone thru hell . And now that he is of age , it's paybacktime. The ladies will tolerate their men because no matter how bad he is , he can never equal her.

2 when there are 6 other well endowed, more adventurous, less nagging and ever ready ladies out there willing to take up your husbands name, you'll see their reason for staying put,
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2009
Women are jokers
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by snowdrops(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2009
aus1234:

Men be mantured, We shd tried to change our mentality of old and be in tuned with the present reality.

Men has to changed their mental atitude of c a woman as anoda propertyacquired. They deserved our respect and value. The society is not also helping, if a man cheats, is one of those things; but 4 a woman hell loose,
its in the genes man, in the genes
why do you think in the animal world, you find one dominant male surrounded by several females?
You just wonder if men were created to be promiscous and women, well to just bear it or should i say children.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2009
@ Ms Diva, u just have to read Issiah 4. Google it now
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by na2day2(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

Some of you know your man is cheating on you but you won't dare say a word to him because you "love him." Instead, all you do is hate the girl he's cheating with. You'll hurt another woman over a damn guy who doesn't give a poo about you and just wants the goodies.

We have got to do better.

what is this suppose to mean? my friend keep shut dia! u don come back ooo! angry angry angry
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by otukpo(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2009
i have been enjoying the responses on this thread.

I think both men and women are to be blamed.

1. Most times, a girl will know that this man is married and she will be doing everything possible to get him down. Even when the man tells the woman, sorry am married, some of the girls wld say it doesn't matter that they just want to be friend with u and b4 u know it, one thing will lead to the other.

2. Men have this mentality of variety is the spice of life in everything. some don't believe its possible to stick to one p***Y. And once u have that mentality, there is nothing any woman wld do no matter how beautiful that wld make the man not check out the other gal.

3. Our society is not helping matters, if a man cheats and u want to cry foul, they will look at it as if it is so tirvial for a woman to make an issue of. But talk of a woman attempting infidelity in maariage, its an abomination and must not be tolerated.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by otukpo(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2009
women endure so many things because of their kids.

It is usually worse for a woman who is totally dependent on the husband.

Women shld always try to make their husbands know that their whole life does not depend on the man, and that they day she gets the man cheating on her, that will be the end of it. But for a woman to be able to do this, she must know her worth.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by simmy(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2009
Religion asides, i blame the modern monogamous arrangement. Sex is a physical thing to a man and because your guy is knocking booty elsewhere doesn't mean he no longer loves you. all these women that say they'll never stay with a cheating man haven't found themselves int the position. Nobody is saying you should allow a man to treat u like trash but your loving husband is perfectly capable of f, king the hoe down the street while he's planning to take you out on your anniversary
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by pritypeety(f): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2009
koolchicco:

I quite agree with wat u say, but some of these men are at fault, what is wrong with telling their wives ow they love having their s*x or smotchie wootchie,  ow they want her to dress and other things they love in a woman.
some men also find it hard to overcome temptation and this is where we the wives come in, We are in the new age, there is notin wrong if ur straff ur husband in the morning(In fact its the best time) before he goes to the office. Such a man can easily overcome temptation when he sees booty roaming everywhere around him because his dear wife removed all the kunu inside his waist before he left for office (it makes him more productive in office too grin). I guess its only men who are not satisfied dat run from p.unani to p.unani(am not sure),  or ow many times can u guys shoot in a day?(xcept of course u are a German machine.)
I believe only women who do not know their values and are not proud  to be women allow their men get away with so much.

FACT IS
Some men can never hang their dangling dangling inside their garage and some girls expect their early twenties boyfriend to be faithful. (He is too young he needs to have fun *wisely sha make he no carry HIV* so dat he would gladly forfeit dat life when he eventually gets married)
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by zeedee(f): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2009
The women that allow this are just stupid and lack confidence in themselves. . All they can do is hate.
Pity, pity, pity.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by zeedee(f): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
I wrote s*t*u*p*i*d*, not silly.
Pity, pity, pity.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by gidson12(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ poster are u Ms diva the po rn artress. seriously. i know of a  very fat bursty po rn artress that also bear dat name. just type 'ms diva' in google image n u'll c pls let me know if its u grin[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Ndeewonu: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Until women understand that SEX and Love are 2 separate and different things to a man. Una go keep asking this question till eternity. You can love a woman and still find a booty outside and fck it, doesnt mean you don't love the woman!

I agree. To a women sex is an emotional activity. To a man, sex is a physical activity. A man can really love his wife and still be having sex with another. Unfortunately women miss this point—either knowingly or unknowingly— that their refusal to give their husbands satisfactory doses of sex (I feel tired, worked out, I have headache, not just in the mood, the baby is crying… and other stupid reasons) tears marriage apart. If you cannot do your job, why cry when another person does it for you? That’s childish!!!!

Again, God knows why He created men the way they are. After all, the most referenced people in the Bible [before Christ] were all polygamists—Abraham, David, Solo-the king (just name them). And they lived happily with their wives, and concubines. Some, willingly donated their maids (househelps) too for banging! Yet, there were no divorces. What a wonderful set of women we had then.

Now to you men haters!
The truth is that married women also cheat. In Nigeria today, the spate is rising and shocking too, matching the trend in the western world. Every day, married women are caught in Camera (Cheaters), caught by Magun (Yorubaland) and sighted by Palm wine tapper under the iroko tree (Igboland).

What about these stories:

STORY ONE:

Married woman dies during sex romp with lover
By CHRISTOPHER OJI, IROKO WHENU and ADAMU YUSUF
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
It was a show of shame on Sunday when a woman who lied to her husband that she was going for a night vigil died in a popular hotel (names withheld) during a sex romp with her lover.
The mother of seven identified as Modinat Alabi, 45, of Ereko Street, Fadeyi, Lagos, had lied to her husband a devout muslim that she was going for a night vigil but ended up lodging in a hotel with one Hezekiah Ladipo, 62, who also lives in the same street with the deceased. The duo, Daily Sun learnt, lodged in the hotel as husband and wife.

Daily Sun also gathered that the suspect, Ladipo also is married with three children. It was gathered that on the fateful day, the two lovers had lodged in the hotel, at about 2.45 am. Hezekiah reportedly rushed to the reception, where he complained that his wife collapsed and was gasping for breath during sex romp.

It was further gathered that when the receptionist rushed to the guest room, the woman who was naked had already given up the ghost.
Daily Sun learnt that when it dawned on Hezekiah that the woman was dead, he attempted to run away. The hotel management who suspected foul play arrested him and called in the police.
A police source told Daily Sun that it was during investigation that the suspect confessed that the woman he initially claimed as his wife was actually another man’s wife.

When the deceased’s husband was contacted, he was shocked, as he expected the wife to be at the night vigil.
However, the state police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, who confirmed the story told Daily Sun that the suspect was being investigated to know if there was ulterior motive rather than sex romp before the woman died. He described the act as shameful.
He said the corpse has been deposited at a public mortuary for autopsy while investigation is going on.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/oct/27/national-27-10-2009-008.html

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o

STORY TWO

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/24/man-dies-in-hotel-room-after-sex/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGHELLI — AMUKPE community in Sapele Local Government Area of Delta State was thrown into confusion, weekend, follo-wing the death of a middle-aged man in a hotel room in the area.

The deceased (names withheld) was found dead after allegedly committing adultery with his neighbour’s wife, a mother of five children.

According to a reliable source, the man and woman checked into the hotel in Amukpe at about 10.30am on the faithful day, having traveled from Oghara, Ethiope West Local Govern-ment Area of the state to the hotel.

The source, who pleaded anonymity, said the woman raised an alarm seeing that the man was dead some hours after they had had sex.

The hoteliers and sympathisers, who were attracted, made frantic effort to resuscitate the man and rush him to the hospital where he was confirmed dead by doctors.

“The woman is a fashion designer, while her husband is a staff of Ethiope West Local Government Council.
“The husband of the woman has been appealing to the dead man to stop committing adultery with his wife, but he would not listen until he died,” our source added.

When Vanguard visited Sapele police station yesterday, the fashion designer was making useful statements to the police while the body of the late lover had been deposited at Sapele Central Hospital morgue.
------------------------

Abeg, make we hear word jare!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by obiflex: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ miss diva : why do women ask such questions when they already know the answer? Well, i'll tell you again. The love of money. Women still see themselves as  chattel to be enjoyed by the purchaser. Thus they sell thier claim to equality & dare not question a man about his affairs with other women. Equality comes with responsibilty, you know. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.