Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,931 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years (48733 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Mentally ill lady.. Empty matches carton.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by softMarket(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
How can that monopolistic woman be 23yrs?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
I FEAR THE LIE O
23YEARS OK
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Skookum(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Can we pls see d video evidence of their chat
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by obontami: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Don't even know who to believe. :-/
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
It's very easy to identify the statement of a liar.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2017
23yrs ? She looks 40 to me, too much sleeping around causes premature aging.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by JideAmuGiaka: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up

Hmmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Abbey2sam(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Following
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by neocortex: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up

More of "God of men", that is why his minions are defending him even
with the overwhelming evidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by GavelSlam: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
mr1759:
I took a look at the screen shot,

1) I saw blue Cloth in all the different pix taken differently

2) I saw the same corner of chair or bed all through the different pix

3) then I saw the same brightness in all the photo

inclusion it is a fake picture from a frustrated LovePeddler girl

They also borrowed Apostle Suleiman's Twin brother Thompson.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by omenkaLives(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
Suleiman himself is ugly inside-out. Such a shame he's trying to make this look like an attack on "christians" when it is his own mess he's dealing with.

We remember how COZA pastor told us he would give the public a response to that scandal-that was over three years ago! To this day, not a single word!

These men are mere mortals with frailties we all possess, but we make them look like and feel like gods!

I don't have respect for any of those useless men. "men of God" my asss.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
Na Suleman level Suleman go for.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by DLuciano: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
you don't just rush into conclusion by instinct you will get it wrong. naija is a place where anything can happen. lie may appear truth and truth may appear lie. lets keep our fingers cross, surely the truth will surface.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by LastSurvivor11: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
How is she ugly? You must be very blind
Or probably brainwashed by the suleman of this world

It seems u focused on the music promo picture..
Check the 2nd pix..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by pauljumbo: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

Dumb analysis
We can all see this man's face on Snapchat, laughing and smiling. Or that's a fake face? Or his twin brother? Please gather sense and stop being deliberately stupid.

Post your picture here I can add it to that pix in 10 minutes

Photoshop can do anything

The girl is striper and smart if she is really serious should have video recordings

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by ndidibabe(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
Really ugly.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ralphlauren(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
GavelSlam:

They also borrowed Apostle Suleiman's Twin brother Thompson.

I can't believe some idiots are doubting the girl's story and pictures.

Those pictures where obviously printed out, placed on a table (wine looking table) and then snapped.

People believed Ese Walters of the COZA scandal yet they doubt this lady?

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

The guy is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ishilove: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:
Did you guy notice the boobs in the Snapchat videos is different from reality? undecided
So I'm not the only one. I thought I was seeing double undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by BlueRayDick: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Its obvious this man has dipped in hands in some crab hole and is having his hands swollen. For those saying photoshop, I mean like seriously she was able to photoshop him putting on a casual wear, laying on his bed, putting on an earpierce......Like what the 4ck!

The truth is, the man like some of these end time pastors has got his secrets and they would've remained just that; secret, but having dipped his hands in politics has lost the right to keep them secret. It may be true that he is being blackmailed,but it is also true He has secrets which made him the object of blackmail

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by GavelSlam: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I can't believe some idiots are doubting the girl's story and pictures.

Those pictures where obviously printed out, placed on a table (wine looking table) and then snapped.

People believed Ese Walters of the COZA scandal yet they doubt this lady?

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

The guy is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy.

Is he truly a christian?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by xynerise: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

You are seeing perfect jare. I know this story is fishy.

See boobs changing everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by emmykk(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

Dumb analysis
We can all see this man's face on Snapchat, laughing and smiling. Or that's a fake face? Or his twin brother? Please gather sense and stop being deliberately stupid.

so if your pastor chat with you on snapchat or skye...it is enough evidence that you people are lovers.....bros hire brain
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by SBG04: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
pauljumbo:

Post your picture here I can add it to that pix in 10 minutes

Photoshop can do anything

The girl is striper and smart if she is really serious should have video recordings
She is not a stripper! Suleiman said that tarnish her image. she's a singer. Her videos and live shows were released here on Nairaland yesterday. Ask yourself this: why would someone with a promising music career introduce herself to this fake pastor as a stripper? Why would this same pastor send money into her account to set her up in business? Suleiman's lies are just too obvious. The way he got her arrested, the way he hid her somewhere with the help of the police and the attempt to link her to boko haram suggest Suleiman is trying to hide something. A delta girl? boko haram? Seriously!

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by JAHseal: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Abudu2000:
Lol, 2bh these photos were carefully attached and they kind of look real... Why?? Coz when one party is talking, the other ought to be listening..... If it were photo shopped then it took a real genius to pull this off

My opinion though, I stand to be corrected

...u can't b driving with top on (t-shirt) as well as removing ur top at d same time, while d man u 're video chatting wit never changed any position (on d same bed - with mouth closed & opened @ some point). Haba, truth is, her pix are apparently attached. Not conceding d possibility dat they may have been having some 'illicit' affair 2geda. Body na wood? Make she pity d "man of God" nah.
Let's begin 2 interrogate, who contract dis olosho sef ? Haba, catch break nah!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by motherfucker: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
How is she ugly? You must be very blind
Or probably brainwashed by the suleman of this world
People like you will marry a chimp and call her beautiful... pathetic!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ralphlauren(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is he truly a christian?

Of course he is not !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ishilove: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:

You are seeing perfect jare. I know this story is fishy.

See boobs changing everywhere grin
The fact is the story is as stinky as a rotten fish and she will be disgraced last last

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by motherfucker: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:
Justice does not exist in Nigeria.
Whenever it is a case of a rich offender against a poor victim,
the police will lock up the victim on the instructions of the criminal.
We have a very long way to go.

A day of reckoning is coming for Suleman the adulterer.
Stupid muslim... you all have been put to shame. You always on every thread about this man. how much were you paid?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Apina(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Can u also see the shoe, which I believe is someone's foot.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by SBG04: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
emmykk:

so if your pastor chat with you on snapchat or skye...it is enough evidence that you people are lovers.....bros hire brain
Look at this dumb ass! Suleiman claimed the girl is a stripper. Why chat with a stripper on Snapchat? Why send money to this same "stripper"? Stop being deliberately foolish please.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by pauljumbo: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

She is not a stripper! Suleiman said that tarnish her image. she's a singer. Her videos and live shows were released here on Nairaland yesterday. Ask yourself this: why would someone with a promising music career introduce herself to this fake pastor as a stripper? Why would this same pastor send money into her account to set her up in business? Suleiman's lies are just too obvious. The way he got her arrested, the way he hid her somewhere with the help of the police and the attempt to link her to boko haram suggest Suleiman is trying to hide something. A delta girl? boko haram? Seriously!

There is nothing wrong for the pastor to help her
Why is she lying they did traditional marriage
To the best of my knowledge the girl has no proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.