Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years (48736 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Codes151(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
with all that church bar? If na me! This girl no fit near me! Not even worth the embarrassment
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
Lol ugly na small word o. Beht am confused how her breast suddenly disappeared in d second photo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by mr1759: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nellybii:

I know you are struggling so hard to defend the saint Suleiman just like most Nigerians that worship their pastors instead of God. This time you have failed woefully. Your points are baseless. I work in the Photo industry. That blue colour background is the confidential base where the Saint Suleiman seats to video chat. Obviously you didn't notice that these pictures were from various chat logs. The picutres are perfect and their is no Photoshop here. We can now safely hide under Photoshop. Lol. It is such a shame that some mumus will have pastors s**ing their wives while they worship their rivals and even pay tithe to them.
You are quick to call the lady dirty names and have left out your Saint that goes about paying whores for threesomes and paying police to silence them. You better advice your Saint to pay/settle this lady quickly and not allow this matter to go to court because this one is going to get messier. Suleiman was the one that placed a burden on himself by pretending to be a Saint. No-one sent him. Afterall he didn't actually commit any offence by having sex with a woman. Mtchewww.

the truth is that I get sense pass you,

according to you, you are a good for nothing photographer.
why me am a scientists who made the camera you are boasting of, so who do u think should learn from each other?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Koolking(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
quentin06:
23yrs ? She looks 40 to me, too much sleeping around causes premature aging.

She looks aged, but I have no doubt about her claimed - 23.

Remember, she is known to be a celebrity, celebs don't reveal their real age but pseudo age and that's what will be officially recognised.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by dannythethug: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

The fact is the story is as stinky as a rotten fish and she will be disgraced last last

You don't mean it.
Let's look at some of holy pastor sule's prophecies..

1. El-Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election..

2. 2. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.. The prediction was in 2015. Shagari celebrated his 91st birthday in 2016.

3. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP 
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo did not move to PDP. Instead, he won the governorship election on the platform of the APC.

4. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government
The military did not take over power in 2015 and in 2016, and there was no "interim government".

5. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared the winner. APC Pray!
Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential election to Muhammadu Buhari and in a historic move, called Buhari to congratulate him even before the Independent National Electoral Commission officially declared Buhari as the winner of the election.

Etc...

How can we defend a pastor with so much false prophecies?

Asiri Sule ti tu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Philinho(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

Dumb analysis
We can all see this man's face on Snapchat, laughing and smiling. Or that's a fake face? Or his twin brother? Please gather sense and stop being deliberately stupid.
as foolish as u are ,u don't even know d difference btwn d picture n d pastor.... borrow a brain if u can
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nellybii: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Awwww
mr1759:

the truth is that I get sense pass you,

according to you, you are a good for nothing photographer.
why me [b]am a scientists [/b]who made the camera you are boasting of, so who do u think should learn from each other?

According to you only you are a scientists grin grin
Sometimes I wonder how some people like you would have survived in the era when things were done normally and students actually wrote formal letters and studied for exams. Am not surprised you can't read and understand just a few paragraphs of simple English because only illiterate will say a photographer is good for nothing.
You couldn't pick anything reasonable to talk about just rants. I never told you that I am a photographer. I only talked about the industry. Maybe you can show this to someone else whose brain has boy been transposed by religious leaders so they can explain to you.
Also for your information, photographers are professionals and photography is a distinguished profession. Studying science in Junior secondary school doesn't make you a scientist boy. Go to school and devote less time to your tecno phone.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nellybii: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
dannythethug:

You don't mean it.
Let's look at some of holy pastor sule's prophecies..

1. El-Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election..

2. 2. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.. The prediction was in 2015. Shagari celebrated his 91st birthday in 2016.

3. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP 
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo did not move to PDP. Instead, he won the governorship election on the platform of the APC.

4. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government
The military did not take over power in 2015 and in 2016, and there was no "interim government".

5. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared the winner. APC Pray!
Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential election to Muhammadu Buhari and in a historic move, called Buhari to congratulate him even before the Independent National Electoral Commission officially declared Buhari as the winner of the election.

Etc...

How can we defend a pastor with so much false prophecies?

Asiri Sule ti tu!

Don't mind them.
Liars and scammers all.
The easiest way to get rich in Nigeria is Church leadership. You will always get lazy mumus to shepherd. Just like MMM.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Edelweiss44: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

Introduction doesn't mean ceremony.
Lovers meet some of their in-laws even before a formal introduction.
Not all parents are involved in their children's life and I will never trust
the word of a "father" who berates his ex-wife in public.
If you don't know this already, there is no way anyone can help you.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's that you're not actually dumb, but that you know the truth and want to just do anything to castigate a man of God because of your blind hatred for pastors or that you are actually an accomplice to this Stephanie.

Stephanie told us that she took the Apostle home to meet her father for marriage introduction, the same father came out to deny any such thing ever happening, but you that is supposedly knowing about the news from what you are reading on the news is now the person to tell us that Stephanie went to do introduction but didn't meet her father instead she met other family members Either something is wrong with your head or you know something about this blackmail that you are trying very hard to ensure it works. But sorry to disappoint you and your cohorts; this blackmail is as good as dead! I have never met Apostle Suleiman and I'm not a member of his church, but I will not watch a stupid fool like that Stephanie play a fast one on my intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by adesamix(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
This just came after the man ve issue with presidency nd DSS on hedsmen.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by AuroraB(f): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up
He is human after all. She was not raped! I'm no pastorpreneur supporter but hey...she could have taken a hike if she weren't brainless undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by guiddoti: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=neocortex post=54379676]
It doesn't matter whether you trust a pastor or not, all allegations must be analysed on a case by case basis.

Men who cheat don't announce their escapades on newspaper, it is done secretly.
Mind you it was an introduction not marriage and any meeting between a potential
inlaw and any member of the wife's family can be tagged an "introduction" , not
necessarily a ceremony.

Again, you are arguing a non-existent point that there was a marriage. No where did the girl claim that they
were married, it was an introduction!

The girl dad is an absentee dad who is still bitter at his ex-wife, hence his attempt to ruin her
and the daughter close to her. The swiftness of the dad's testimony is an indication of a man
who has a score to settle or has been recruited just for that purpose.

/quote] I shake my head at your point Four. How did you mean her father is an absentee when she involved her father to their traditional marriage.?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by iwadobo: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

It doesn't matter whether you trust a pastor or not, all allegations must be analysed on a case by case basis.

Men who cheat don't announce their escapades on newspaper, it is done secretly.
Mind you it was an introduction not marriage and any meeting between a potential
inlaw and any member of the wife's family can be tagged an "introduction" , not
necessarily a ceremony.

Again, you are arguing a non-existent point that there was a marriage. No where did the girl claim that they
were married, it was an introduction!

Isn't it obvious that their relationship were mostly virtual and any
meeting that takes place must be very discreet. Remember the girl knows he already
has a wife. Only a dumb celebrity will leave behind a clear cheating evidence.

The girl dad is an absentee dad who is still bitter at his ex-wife, hence his attempt to ruin her
and the daughter close to her. The swiftness of the dad's testimony is an indication of a man
who has a score to settle or has been recruited just for that purpose.

Coincidence is never an evidence in any rational argument.

He was lying like some dishonest men do, they promise heaven and earth but they deliver nothing.
This is nothing new, am surprised you don't know this.

A clear coordinated testimony would have point to a scripted event. If I am to talk of the relationship
with my friend it will never be smooth. All that matters is that the testimony is not contradictory and
consistent, not the delivery. Sitting down to write about something is quite different from telling it
as a story.

Well, that is the right thing to do.

Nice one ,man. Though I am neither an APC member nor an Elrufai's fan, I'm cocksure this ain't coming from the political class . It is insane for anyone to think that it is the fg fighting back because he preached against the Fulani herdsmen. Why will the fg do that? FG could not frame him up with murder charges, they couldn't frame him up with kidnap case, rather they condescended to frame him with a charge with which they can neither send him to jail , nor sentence him to death . Those calling it a set up are worse than the dead. What she said is the truth, nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by OgaBossG(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by byteem: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up

WHAT BLOODY SPADE IS THAT .. CNT U SEE ITS A ROUSE.. THE DSS COULDNT GET HIM NOW THEY PAY SOME BITCH TO FRAME HIM IN A BID TO DIMINISH HIS INFLUENCE .. ALL LIES ..POLITICAL STUNTS ..

WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND SULEIMAN .. HE IS ONE MAN I TRUST COMPLETELY .. I HAVE FOLLOWED HIS MINISTRY FOR YEARS ....
THEY HAVE FAILED .. WE KNOW THE SOURCE AND U WILL SOON HEAR RESULT..
GOD WILL FIGHT FOR US.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by dohhnutt1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blackout: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout
Click Here https://www.nairaland.com/3670426/blackout-lets-talk-area-affected to talk your own

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by biocamera: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians are too sentimental, look into the matter, there is an iota of truth.how come she was arrested for blackmail and terrorism if she does not have an affair with suleman
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.
Wow, what an analogy. This should be a thread on its own bro, nice one
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by neocortex: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Edelweiss44:

I'm beginning to wonder if it's that you're not actually dumb, but that you know the truth and want to just do anything to castigate a man of God because of your blind hatred for pastors or that you are actually an accomplice to this Stephanie.

Stephanie told us that she took the Apostle home to meet her father for marriage introduction, the same father came out to deny any such thing ever happening, but you that is supposedly knowing about the news from what you are reading on the news is now the person to tell us that Stephanie went to do introduction but didn't meet her father instead she met other family members Either something is wrong with your head or you know something about this blackmail that you are trying very hard to ensure it works. But sorry to disappoint you and your cohorts; this blackmail is as good as dead! I have never met Apostle Suleiman and I'm not a member of his church, but I will not watch a stupid fool like that Stephanie play a fast one on my intelligence!

I have no interest in educating you since your teachers have obviously failed.
Get off my mention with your garbage.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by mr1759: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nellybii:
Awwww

According to you only you are a scientists grin grin
Sometimes I wonder how some people like you would have survived in the era when things were done normally and students actually wrote formal letters and studied for exams. Am not surprised you can't read and understand just a few paragraphs of simple English because only illiterate will say a photographer is good for nothing.
You couldn't pick anything reasonable to talk about just rants. I never told you that I am a photographer. I only talked about the industry. Maybe you can show this to someone else whose brain has boy been transposed by religious leaders so they can explain to you.
Also for your information, photographers are professionals and photography is a distinguished profession. Studying science in Junior secondary school doesn't make you a scientist boy. Go to school and devote less time to your tecno phone.

OK son, now that you have realized some of your avoidable mistake I hereby for give you all your sin.
for the record truly am a scientist
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Edelweiss44: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

I have no interest in educating you since your teachers have obviously failed.
Get off my mention with your garbage.

Pls shove your fake education. If education is what you think you have and you still reason like this, then I don't want to be educated. You are a disgrace to me and your mother!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by idrezee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
As a child I had three heroes, and I consider their shows as the biggest shows on my guardian's 21 inches TV. I can watch Superman, Batman, and Spiderman till thy Kingdom come, then I became an adult and chosed a new hero :SULEMAN (dont laugh). Now unlike Superman, Spiderman and Batman SULEMAN ain't fictional but real, he is not just a hero but a man of God, and every night I watch him on sister Hajia's TV (yes sister Hajia is a xtian and she is my sister). I will stay glued to the TV and shout amen at almost every halleluyah, and when it's time to go to bed, I will sulk silently and wish I can watch him some more. Its not my fault, I actually attended missionary schools for nursery and Primary in PH. That was my teenage love for my newest hero SULEMAN. When he had problems with El-Rufai I posted Nothing cos my sentiments want allow it, then he said El-Rufai will not win Kaduna State Governoship, and Rufai won with over 80%, then he said Rufai will die, well El-Rufai ain't dead yet, ofcos my likeness for Hero SULEMAN was forced to obey the law of gravity - too many inconsistensies. Then Stephenie Otobo (google that name) appeard from God knows where and. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. ... . When I read about the supposed scandal I Couldn't but blame El-Rufai, etc, I said "hell-rufai is fighting back" and I didn't believe a thing the girl said, then I read SULEMAN's part and his story was so flawed I instantly knew my dear hero too has a joystick and maybe he is tired of eating the convetional missionary styled Rice and wanted to taste something different.
Well I have a lot to write about this but I will let time do what it does best. One thing is certain though, SULEMAN and Stephenie had something going on maybe not as painted by the latter but certainly there is shomshin between them. Don't believe this at ur own peril.
#idreezeewrites
#Jasmal
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by HappyScent: 1:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Let called a spade a spade.its is a setup to tanish his image and church.why is this coming after his statement over the fulani saga?its a setup to bring down the ministry,but they no reach!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by allbright(m): 2:05am On Mar 09, 2017
M

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by donaldokwuose: 2:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches. Click here to find out how.
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by factwriter(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

You said "the only obvious truth" is that there once existed a relationship.

I like working with facts and not assumption, can you please enlighten us on what makes for this "obvious truth" cos that's the MISSING LINK everybody is trying to find to seal a final conclusion that there was indeed a relationship.

As I observed earlier, a relationship that intimate should have at least a real picture or video proof.

Yes there once existed a RELATIONSHIP.

Whether it was actually INTIMATE, EXPLICIT or merely PLATONIC, a lot of us are not in the position to guess but OBVIOUSLY they once had a standard "back and forth" kind of communication which had probably existed outside the normal pastor/follower enclave.

And talking about Photographic and video evidence, not everybody is fascinated by such, especially if it's actually a case of "shack up" (like majority of us are suspecting).

I ask myself, why would an educationally enlightened man (as a pastor) ignore established church protocols in offering assistance to someone outside the church locale, especially a self confessed club stripper?

??!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by factwriter(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Charly68:
Brethren never underestimate the power of demons ,they have no assignment than to destroy & they don't joke with their assignments It the sons of God that joke or play with their assignments in life. ..I pray this girl won't succeed in destroying the ministry of this man of God. Whether genuine or counterfeit she is definitely under terrible demonic influence

.. whether genuine or counterfeit?

But why are christens this gullible?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Charly68: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
factwriter:
.. whether genuine or counterfeit?

But why are christens this gullible?
. If you are gifted to know who demons really are or you are privilege to see them manifesting during deliverance,you will understand what I mean by whether genuine or counterfeit. .A lot is happening in the spirit realm..it is not a matter of gullibility .
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by factwriter(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Charly68:
. If you are gifted to know who demons really are or you are privilege to see them manifesting during deliverance,you will understand what I mean by whether genuine or counterfeit. .A lot is happening in the spirit realm..it is not a matter of gullibility .

...its a matter of a professional scammer paying someone (before hand) to sneak dead lizards into a "deliverance arena" for the real and true effects.

No insult intended but it's simple GULLIBILITY AT IT'S PEAK.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by charlesazeh(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
n
factwriter:

...its a matter of a professional scammer paying someone (before hand) to sneak dead lizards into a "deliverance arena" for the real and true effects.

No insult intended but it's simple GULLIBILITY AT IT'S PEAK.

anything you like say about the pastors but one thing is sure "you can't stop their shine" listen i am not a fan of any pastor but i am a chriatian so i don't judge anyone... God is the judge
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Babytruth: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Its unbelievable that after my breakup with johnson Suleiman which was quite messy, but within both ur families, before I could recover from it, so Johnson moved on to a small girl he calls a stripper/ prostitute as if we should lynch the girl, when his prick n dery stay one place, anyway Lizzy is enduring for 19 years what I couldn't endure for 6 months, apostle is a serial womanizer, sex freak plus he needs it to renew his spiritual power. Now hat he is busted, I want to see the lady that he will goto this time. His penis is small, yet he can stay with one babe like other pastors, once he uses marriage to confuse a lady, he will Bleep her without condom, to render her destiny useless. I know apostle is a bloody wicked man , you guys have no idea how many him and Lizzy has sent packing from earth planet, for power , wealth, and cover up of evil deeds. Gullible oh yes members keep following till you follow enter where him dey go!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.