Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years (48735 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by xynerise: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

The fact is the story is as stinky as a rotten fish and she will be disgraced last last

Seriously....but people can do anything for fame and money without considering the effect on their generation undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by amazon14: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

God bless you. You will live long

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ishilove: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:

Seriously....but people can do anything for fame and money without considering the effect on their generation undecided
My dear ehn. Later when her innocent children are suffering the effects of their parents misdeeds they will start blaming one hapless old woman in their village
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by udysweet(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Gbam! 1000 likes for you
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2017
obembet:
Wetin concern me

Abeg tell me what Arsenal play last night..

Arsenal lost to Bayern Munich. 5:1
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by SBG04: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
pauljumbo:

There is nothing wrong for the pastor to help her
Why is she lying they did traditional marriage
To the best of my knowledge the girl has no proof
Go and read her statement. She said her mother and sister met the pastor somewhere informally.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by teebillz: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Are those pictures Photoshoped or that is just the shape of the man's head. The tracing of his head in the last two pictures of the man looks like a bad panel beating job. And I also wonder if the man does not change his bed sheet. For the kind of shagging this woman is claiming, she need to come up with more damning evidence. A judge will need more than this.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by GavelSlam: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear ehn. Later when her innocent children are suffering the effects of their parents misdeeds they will start blaming one hapless old oman in their village

And if suleiman actually slept with her may those effects follow his own offsprings

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by xynerise: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear ehn. Later when her innocent children are suffering the effects of their parents misdeeds they will start blaming one hapless old oman in their village

No mind them...Let her enjoy the fame while it last.

Who will I even blackmail to be famous? undecided

grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by neocortex: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2017
motherfucker:
Stupid muslim... you all have been put to shame. You always on every thread about this man. how much were you paid?

You are just another enslaved mind. It is a pity that a supposed "literate"
individual cannot stand his ground without throwing insults and making unsubstantiated
statements. Your life must really suck.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Charly68: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Brethren never underestimate the power of demons ,they have no assignment than to destroy & they don't joke with their assignments It the sons of God that joke or play with their assignments in life. ..I pray this girl won't succeed in destroying the ministry of this man of God. Whether genuine or counterfeit she is definitely under terrible demonic influence

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by emmykk(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

Look at this dumb ass! Suleiman claimed the girl is a stripper. Why chat with a stripper on Snapchat? Why send money to this same "stripper"? Stop being deliberately foolish please.
Bros Jesus came for sinners and a prostitute was once brought to him for condermination but free her..you also remember the woman at the well that has marry many husband.

A pastor can associate with thieves and harlots with view to win them back.

And feeling compassionate for them and lend her money probably they will change is not enough evidence that they are lovers.

Beside when she try to withdraw the money police arrested her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by mr1759: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

Dumb analysis
We can all see this man's face on Snapchat, laughing and smiling. Or that's a fake face? Or his twin brother? Please gather sense and stop being deliberately stupid.

do you think am your mate?
maybe na you and the girl na him plan to defraud the man of God.

if you take a deep look at the pix

the brightness of suleiman is the same,
why her pix keep changing in exposure and look

stop quoting me except you want to suck my dick and swallow the crude oil this morning
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by shumuel(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2017
LVMedia:
According to new developments in the case between Apostle Suleiman and Canada-based Nigerian singer, Miss Stephanie Otobo, the alleged mistress has released photos of their private video chats after the court denied the prosecution’s wish for her to be denied bail.

The court’s decision was premised on the principle that it is a case between two Nigerians and it did not matter if one of the parties was a man of God. The presiding judge, Justice Kikelomo Bukola Ayeye, therefore ruled that there is no substantial evidence to deny Stephanie her fundamental right to freedom, and hence granted her bail on liberal terms.

Miss Otobo and her alleged accomplice were therefore granted bail on conditions that she deposit a sum of N100,000, with two sureties in like sum who must be gainfully employed. Attached to the application for remand was a four-count charge of terrorism, blackmail, and extortion, including threatening “an act of terrorism, demanding property with menace with intent to steal and attempt to extort money,” at the Police College in Ikeja, Lagos on February 14. Particularly, the second count holds that Wisdom and Stephanie “with intent to blackmail a man of God, did unlawfully demand the immediate payment of the sum of $1,000,000 (one million US dollars) to (them) by Apostle Suleiman,…else (they will) will call a conference and accuse him out for committing adultery …and having an illicit relationship with her (Stephanie).”

Upon regaining her freedom, Stephanie granted the short video interview which we reported in our earlier report yesterday, dispelling other reports of a purported earlier statement where she supposedly cleared the man of God under duress. As details of her video reveal, she stands with her story of being used and dumped by Apostle Suleiman, as well as his alleged used of influence in the police to intimidate her. And to buttress her Keyamo story, she has shared some telling private and intimate video chat photos at diferent times to confirm their relationship.

As this case continues to boil over, a lot of questions have been flying everywhere with some believing Apostle Suleiman’s resort to using proxies and lawyers to respond to the damning claims may not help his case in the court of public opinion. As it is, the burden of defending himself against the accusations seems to be more than that of his alleged mistress to prove her story. This is because the case if not properly handle may soon start looking like that of a man with means trying to hush the silence and intimidate a hapless girl who got trapped in a love scheme.

Whatever happens as the case develops, we are watching. We will soon know how water managed to get inside the coconut. Expect more evidence from both sides of the divide, but one more.
Check Them Out;

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/bailed-apostle-suleimans-alleged.html?m=1

He is guilty as acussed and she is a blackmailer, Simple! angry Case closed !
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by factwriter(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

your analysis are correct. What I think though is that FACTS are being mixed with FICTIONS from both side.

While the lady maybe (unintelligently) making up other issues like the traditional marriage and pregnancy to seal his coffin, there seems to have truly existed, a relationship.

.. the Pastor on the other hand could be trying to use the "blackmail accusation" as a defence to disperse this truly once existed relationship.

in other words, they could both be presently lying. That is, the only obvious truth (so far) is that there once EXISTED A RELATIONSHIP which doesn't seem to have ended well.

any other talk na addition and subtraction.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ohamzee: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Agents of darkness!

Bring evidence...you no fit!

Release videos, you no fit!

Any melu-melu can allege anything!

Marine kingdom people!

Karachikas
and yet we complain about the vegetable when common olosho cannot produce even video shots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by philGeo(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks for the educated point you just observe..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by dragonking2: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:
Did you guy notice the boobs in the Snapchat videos is different from reality? undecided
I thought I was the only one. The first picture she had big boobs, but in reality she doesn't even have boobs at all. angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by motherfucker: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2017
SBG04:

Dumb analysis
We can all see this man's face on Snapchat, laughing and smiling. Or that's a fake face? Or his twin brother? Please gather sense and stop being deliberately stupid.
someone posted same picture with another person's face yesterday. You wanna see it?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by chiabahi(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2017
i thought Nigeria police said bail is FREE, why charging #100K. Dis country self....
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2017
DSD, politicians and Disgruntled Muslims conspiring to blackmail a man of God. Lately, Apostle Suleman has become a soft target of this clueless government.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by dragonking2: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

More of "God of men", that is why his minions are defending him even
with the overwhelming evidence.
Please where are the evidences? Till date she is yet to release the video, her own father has denied her. What evidence does she have?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by trappatoni(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2017
BrutalJab:
Hungry looking, poverty strickened member of Buhari Media Center. smh

I'm still waiting for u guys sextapes o. Cursed lots
They've only succeeded in making apostle more popular. Light over darkness, good over evil, spirit over self.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2017
chiabahi:
i thought Nigeria police said bail is FREE, why charging #100K. Dis country self....
read the news very well. It is not police Bail. It is court bail. And besides, the 100k is not meant to be deposited. It is only a bond sum. Forget the misleading story in the thread. That's not the practice.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Ishilove: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:

No mind them...Let her enjoy the fame while it last.

Who will I even blackmail to be famous? undecided

grin
Try Florence Ita-Giwa cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by opribo(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Only people with discerning eyes and mind would be able to read in between the lines.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Make up dey deceive sha.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by motherfucker: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

Your are just another enslaved mind. It is a pity that a supposed "literate"
individual cannot stand his ground without throwing insults and making unsubstantiated
statements. Your life must really suck.
You all APC dogs will perish in diappointment... that scandal aint flying. Try another one please.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by MONITZ: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

The father of the so called lady has already punctured the first point ,he said and I quote :"there was no such thing as an introduction that took place in my compound at the behest of my daughter,she is just like her mother".
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by emi14: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Seriously, I have read up every bit of information on this issue I could lay my hands, yet the more I read, the more I am convinced that this young woman has no case.

I concede that the devil can tempt anybody, but Apostle Suleiman, who I consider intelligent enough would not throw everything away, including what he stands for just because of this not-so-attractive woman.

Her case is just so watery. Point one: Suleiman has a 4-year-old boy, yet this girl says the pastor wanted her hand in marriage because he wanted more boys.

If someone always said all children are children, male or female, when he didn't have male children, is it now that he has one that he will throw everything away in the name of looking for male children?

Suleiman, I am sure, is exposed enough to know that a woman alone does not determine the sex of a baby or that a girl's face does not show whether she will have plenty male children in her body.

Point two: she says Suleiman already visited her father for introduction, yet her father has denied that.

Point three: He impregnated her and gave her concoction to drink. I want children, yet I gave you concoction to drink when I discovered you were pregnant.

Point four: she released pictures of their video chat. That nonsense does not mean sh*t. If we agree that that man was Suleiman, is it now a crime to chat on video. What was being discussed? Again, it could have been manipulated.

Point five: On a normal day, I don't have an inch of the fame, money and public scrutiny that Suleiman has. Yet, I won't even approach this babe when I am sober. Unless maybe I don shack and I no see road for club.

Point six: I am not the type to be blinded by religion, but I know Suleiman is a philanthropist. The guy can even sell his trouser to help people. I have personal friends that he has helped sort out their rent and stuff. So, that he paid money into the girl's account twice does not make him complicit.

Point seven: you said Suleiman proposed marriage. Didn't you even reason what will happen to the wife in the has in the house? Or was she preparing to become a second wife to a pastor? The Man's pictures with his wife are everywhere. So, she cannot claim ignorance.

However, I am not closing my mind to further evidence. Let her release everything in her arsenal and let people make up their mind. But for now, she sincerely doesn't have a case.

Bro are you a lawyer? What an intelligent analysis from a sound mind. Thumb -up
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2017
factwriter:
That is, the only obvious truth (so far) is that there once EXISTED A RELATIONSHIP which doesn't seem to have ended well.

any other talk na addition and subtraction.

You said "the only obvious truth" is that there once existed a relationship.

I like working with facts and not assumption, can you please enlighten us on what makes for this "obvious truth" cos that's the MISSING LINK everybody is trying to find to seal a final conclusion that there was indeed a relationship.

As I observed earlier, a relationship that intimate should have at least a real picture or video proof.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Ekakamba:
Happy Women's Day to All the male gossipers.
grin

Good observation my bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.