Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years (48732 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by xynerise: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Try Florence Ita-Giwa cheesy

Nah! I will pass grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2017
mr1759:
I took a look at the screen shot,

1) I saw blue Cloth in all the different pix taken differently

2) I saw the same corner of chair or bed all through the different pix

3) then I saw the same brightness and exposure in all the photo

4) in pix that look the same but the girl pix keep changing

inclusion it is a fake picture from a frustrated LovePeddler girl

The girl was also in a single cloth althru the pictures.
the only time her cloth changed was when she was naked...
perhaps when she got home that same day
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by GavelSlam: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2017
motherfucker:
You all APC dogs will perish in diappointment... that scandal aint flying. Try another one please.

Your name fits you
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by iswallker(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
Chiefpriest1:
Seriously, I have read up every bit of information on this issue I could lay my hands, yet the more I read, the more I am convinced that this young woman has no case.

I concede that the devil can tempt anybody, but Apostle Suleiman, who I consider intelligent enough would not throw everything away, including what he stands for just because of this not-so-attractive woman.

Her case is just so watery. Point one: Suleiman has a 4-year-old boy, yet this girl says the pastor wanted her hand in marriage because he wanted more boys.

If someone always said all children are children, male or female, when he didn't have male children, is it now that he has one that he will throw everything away in the name of looking for male children?

Suleiman, I am sure, is exposed enough to know that a woman alone does not determine the sex of a baby or that a girl's face does not show whether she will have plenty male children in her body.

Point two: she says Suleiman already visited her father for introduction, yet her father has denied that.

Point three: He impregnated her and gave her concoction to drink. I want children, yet I gave you concoction to drink when I discovered you were pregnant.

Point four: she released pictures of their video chat. That nonsense does not mean sh*t. If we agree that that man was Suleiman, is it now a crime to chat on video. What was being discussed? Again, it could have been manipulated.

Point five: On a normal day, I don't have an inch of the fame, money and public scrutiny that Suleiman has. Yet, I won't even approach this babe when I am sober. Unless maybe I don shack and I no see road for club.

Point six: I am not the type to be blinded by religion, but I know Suleiman is a philanthropist. The guy can even sell his trouser to help people. I have personal friends that he has helped sort out their rent and stuff. So, that he paid money into the girl's account twice does not make him complicit.

Point seven: you said Suleiman proposed marriage. Didn't you even reason what will happen to the wife in the has in the house? Or was she preparing to become a second wife to a pastor? The Man's pictures with his wife are everywhere. So, she cannot claim ignorance.

However, I am not closing my mind to further evidence. Let her release everything in her arsenal and let people make up their mind. But for now, she sincerely doesn't have a case.

[/s]

men tell ladies anything just to get in their pants including saying he wants more male children...

she doesnt seem in good terms with her biological father, she could have hired a father for that occasion...its left for her to show us who took part in the introduction. however am sure keyamo will not be dumb not to see photos and take the brief..

he impregnated her and gave her concoction. is it impossible? again men tell ladies countless lies just to keep having access...

if we agree that the man is suleiman... are you for real. of course hes the one, at least until he can use a face recognition software to disprove that in court...

you wont approach the babe...keep deceiving the gullible... grin...whats wrong with the girl. shes the type of gal that can make one do things you dont want to do..also, she has the physical features to easily achieve her goals...

you wont approach is story for the gods...

philanthropy indeed...hes making personal transfers to a babes acct...is that how a man of god operates...what happened to the welfare unit in his organization? why cant they handle such requests for assistance...?

if you want to straf a gal, a matured lady, you always promise her marriage. its not a new thing bro.

my advice to you is not to preempt the outcome of this developing case...depending on the preponderance of evidence that will be presented and who does a better job at convincing the judge, it could go any direction..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Biim: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2017
The shoes of the man that placed the pictures on a table before snapping it is even showing sad
Very lame.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nellybii: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2017
mr1759:

I know you are struggling so hard to defend the saint Suleiman just like most Nigerians that worship their pastors instead of God. This time you have failed woefully. Your points are baseless. I work in the Photo industry. That blue colour background is the confidential base where the Saint Suleiman seats to video chat. Obviously you didn't notice that these pictures were from various chat logs. The picutres are perfect and their is no Photoshop here. We can now safely hide under Photoshop. Lol. It is such a shame that some mumus will have pastors s**ing their wives while they worship their rivals and even pay tithe to them.
You are quick to call the lady dirty names and have left out your Saint that goes about paying whores for threesomes and paying police to silence them. You better advice your Saint to pay/settle this lady quickly and not allow this matter to go to court because this one is going to get messier. Suleiman was the one that placed a burden on himself by pretending to be a Saint. No-one sent him. Afterall he didn't actually commit any offence by having sex with a woman. Mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nairaboi(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly
whether she is ugly or not does bit dispute the fact that a so called man of God was hammering her left, right, and centre, with combos of 3somes, quickies, and doggies all along. . .
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by elampiro(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Astuteleader:
But this girl is ugly

She was not like this before. Check her old videos where she performed on stage in Calgary, Canada. She lost weight badly and also lost her shape. And according to her she has been bleeding since having an abortion. She is sick.

Although she was not beautiful before, but she was looked attactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrH1s2MOpg

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by emi14: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2017
I don't get the whole stories. Is it that Apostle Suleiman not old enough to be in relationship or because of his profession?

Is this similar case of Jacob Zuma vs Fezekile Ntsukela Kuzwayo or Bil Clinton vs Monica Lewinsky. Both woman lost the case.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by miriamonukwu(f): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2017
The thing is very simple,,because the girl Is a cheap snitch and a liar,,if you observe well,,you will notice that they managed to get hold of the pastors one picture and used the harlot different pictures to photoshop,,how can th man of God be on the same bed, ,with the same clothes and earpiece,,is he a cripple? So they should try more an be careful of the wrath of GOd,,even the Bible said," touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Nellybii: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

You said "the only obvious truth" is that there once existed a relationship.

I like working with facts and not assumption, can you please enlighten us on what makes for this "obvious truth" cos that's the MISSING LINK everybody is trying to find to seal a final conclusion that there was indeed a relationship.

As I observed earlier, a relationship that intimate should have at least a real picture or video proof.

You are a learner!!
How many men carry aristo and snap pictures?
Sorry. Obviously you don't know shit.. Only people that know can explain better.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by kayo80(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:
Did you guys notice the boobs in the Snapchat videos is different from reality? undecided

Dude, go and watch her music video on YouTube. The girl was very fleshy and busty till Suleiman poisoned her drink a couple of months ago. Watch her video interview from after she was released from court. She speaks on it.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Clemsworld(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Why the pictures are photoshoped pixs
On the first pix apostle was on Black polo on blue bed sheet , while she was on pink.

On pix two, apostle was on red shirt and white under wear on the same bed, she is still on the same pink dress

Apostles head was not properly formed, looked penal beaten
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by xynerise: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
kayo80:

Dude, go and watch her music video on YouTube. The girl was very fleshy and busty till Suleiman poisoned her drink a couple of months ago. Watch her video interview from after she was released from court. She speaks on it.

They have started again
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by kayo80(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2017
xynerise:

They have started again

Pls watch her video interview and analyze with an open mind.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Niceguy123: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2017
This mumu girl claimed their was an introduction. Now my question is, was the introduction done by only her and apostle Suleiman? Does it mean that no family !member both from the man's side and the woman's side attended the introduction. Hmmmmmmmmm this girl mumu don ripe.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Realhommie(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
factwriter:

your analysis are correct. What I think though is that FACTS are being mixed with FICTIONS from both side.

While the lady maybe (unintelligently) making up other issues like the traditional marriage and pregnancy to seal his coffin, there seems to have truly existed, a relationship.

.. the Pastor on the other hand could be trying to use the "blackmail accusation" as a defence to disperse this truly once existed relationship.

in other words, they could both be presently lying. That is, the only obvious truth (so far) is that there once EXISTED A RELATIONSHIP which doesn't seem to have ended well.

any other talk na addition and subtraction.
A very intelligent submission. A like people who do not distort facts because of sentiments and emotions. There obviously was a relationship between them, a romantic affair. #Period
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2017
This girl is ugly and a lie.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Akachukwu42(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2017
iswallker:
[s][/s]

men tell ladies anything just to get in their pants including saying he wants more male children...

she doesnt seem in good terms with her biological father, she could have hired a father for that occasion...its left for her to show us who took part in the introduction. however am sure keyamo will not be dumb not to see photos and take the brief..

he impregnated her and gave her concoction. is it impossible? again men tell ladies countless lies just to keep having access...

if we agree that the man is suleiman... are you for real. of course hes the one, at least until he can use a face recognition software to disprove that in court...

you wont approach the babe...keep deceiving the gullible... grin...whats wrong with the girl. shes the type of gal that can make one do things you dont want to do..also, she has the physical features to easily achieve her goals...

you wont approach is story for the gods...

philanthropy indeed...hes making personal transfers to a babes acct...is that how a man of god operates...what happened to the welfare unit in his organization? why cant they handle such requests for assistance...?

if you want to straf a gal, a matured lady, you always promise her marriage. its not a new thing bro.

my advice to you is not to preempt the outcome of this developing case...depending on the preponderance of evidence that will be presented and who does a better job at convincing the judge, it could go any direction..... grin

U spoke my mind..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by bedspread: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up
KLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Yeligray(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Let call a spade a spade. Something truly happened between them. The man of God is trying to cover up
look at the pictures well it is photoshoped
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by LordOfNaira: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Ishilove:

The fact is the story is as stinky as a rotten fish and she will be disgraced last last

What if she is saying the truth?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Yeligray(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Yeligray(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
i'm nt in support of anybody bt look at the pics clearly it is photoshopped.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Wasky101: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.
Do not mess with politicians, they wld bring you down like a pack of cards.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Nellybii:

You are a learner!!
How many men carry aristo and snap pictures?
Sorry. Obviously you don't know shit.. Only people that know can explain better.

Thank you, oh thee that knoweth all things.

Keep your oversabi attitude to yourself please.

I don't need to learn any damn thing from fellows like you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by LordOfNaira: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
chiabahi:
i thought Nigeria police said bail is FREE, why charging #100K. Dis country self....

Yes, bail is free. If the case is resolved, the girl gets her money back, if she fails to appear in court, she forfeits her money.

Bail is collected from the accused to make sure they appear in court. The police only get a part of the money if the accused fails to make an appearance in court.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by Edelweiss44: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

It doesn't matter whether you trust a pastor or not, all allegations must be analysed on a case by case basis.

Men who cheat don't announce their escapades on newspaper, it is done secretly.
Mind you it was an introduction not marriage and any meeting between a potential
inlaw and any member of the wife's family can be tagged an "introduction" , not
necessarily a ceremony.

Again, you are arguing a non-existent point that there was a marriage. No where did the girl claim that they
were married, it was an introduction!

Isn't it obvious that their relationship were mostly virtual and any
meeting that takes place must be very discreet. Remember the girl knows he already
has a wife. Only a dumb celebrity will leave behind a clear cheating evidence.

The girl dad is an absentee dad who is still bitter at his ex-wife, hence his attempt to ruin her
and the daughter close to her. The swiftness of the dad's testimony is an indication of a man
who has a score to settle or has been recruited just for that purpose.

Coincidence is never an evidence in any rational argument.

He was lying like some dishonest men do, they promise heaven and earth but they deliver nothing.
This is nothing new, am surprised you don't know this.

A clear coordinated testimony would have point to a scripted event. If I am to talk of the relationship
with my friend it will never be smooth. All that matters is that the testimony is not contradictory and
consistent, not the delivery. Sitting down to write about something is quite different from telling it
as a story.

Well, that is the right thing to do.

I have asked you before and you dodged the question; Pls tell us where in African culture you know it happens that a man can say he has gone for introduction without meeting the girl's father if he is alive or somebody delegated by the girl's father to represent him if for whatever reason the girl's father is indisposed? Where does it happen!!!!

This girl's father has openly denied ever meeting the Apostle how much more receiving him for his daughter's marriage introduction, yet you come here to tell us the man is lying. Do you know the man before? Do you know Stephanie before? Do you know Apostle Suleiman before? And you are here to tell us stephanie's father is lying?? Do you know the man's daughter more than him? You see, when I tell you that you are either dumb or filled with stupid blind hatred for pastors you will think I'm just insulting you whereas I'm merely telling you a simple fact!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by neocortex: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Edelweiss44:

I have asked you before and you dodged the question; Pls tell us where in African culture you know it happens that a man can say he has gone for introduction without meeting the girl's father if he is alive or somebody delegated by the girl's father to represent him if for whatever reason the girl's father is indisposed? Where does it happen!!!!

This girl's father has openly denied ever meeting the Apostle how much more receiving him for his daughter's marriage introduction, yet you come here to tell us the man is lying. Do you know the man before? Do you know Stephanie before? Do you know Apostle Suleiman before? And you are here to tell us stephanie's father is lying?? Do you know the man's daughter more than him? You see, when I tell you that you are either dumb or filled with stupid blind hatred for pastors you will think I'm just insulting you whereas I'm merely telling you a simple fact!

Introduction doesn't mean ceremony.
Lovers meet some of their in-laws even before a formal introduction.
Not all parents are involved in their children's life and I will never trust
the word of a "father" who berates his ex-wife in public.
If you don't know this already, there is no way anyone can help you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by bionixs: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:

It doesn't matter whether you trust a pastor or not, all allegations must be analysed on a case by case basis.

Men who cheat don't announce their escapades on newspaper, it is done secretly.
Mind you it was an introduction not marriage and any meeting between a potential
inlaw and any member of the wife's family can be tagged an "introduction" , not
necessarily a ceremony.

Again, you are arguing a non-existent point that there was a marriage. No where did the girl claim that they
were married, it was an introduction!

Isn't it obvious that their relationship were mostly virtual and any
meeting that takes place must be very discreet. Remember the girl knows he already
has a wife. Only a dumb celebrity will leave behind a clear cheating evidence.

The girl dad is an absentee dad who is still bitter at his ex-wife, hence his attempt to ruin her
and the daughter close to her. The swiftness of the dad's testimony is an indication of a man
who has a score to settle or has been recruited just for that purpose.

Coincidence is never an evidence in any rational argument.

He was lying like some dishonest men do, they promise heaven and earth but they deliver nothing.
This is nothing new, am surprised you don't know this.

A clear coordinated testimony would have point to a scripted event. If I am to talk of the relationship
with my friend it will never be smooth. All that matters is that the testimony is not contradictory and
consistent, not the delivery. Sitting down to write about something is quite different from telling it
as a story.

Well, that is the right thing to do.
ARE YOU DEAF? THE FATHER SAID THAT HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO HIS HOUSE FOR ANYTHING, LET ALONE A MARRIAGE INTRODUCTION
Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by kikilove(f): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
mr1759:

this is the most valid point I have seen her dress kept changing but his remained the same

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years by danigbo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hate the word sex scandal.
Why not use the word BLACKMAIL !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.