Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (10967 Views)

Poll: Can a wealthy man find true love

Love doesn't exist so : NO: 17% (9 votes)
His wealth males it impossible so : NO: 7% (4 votes)
Love is real and everywhere so : YES: 50% (26 votes)
He may if he disguises it so : YES: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mrperfect(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
Yes, because he has what it takes to have true Love.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by jarhead: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
who needs true love when u have pre-nuptial agrrements cool
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
can't u see - i'm coming to lagos state

oya park that camry and get down to mr biggs as a waiter - akeem style
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by abbeymac00: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
why cant a wealthy man find true love but it depends on how he present himself to ladies if such man shows up has being wealthy and rich any lady that would jump on such man would ususally go because of his money and love most of our ladies nowadays dont find true love any longer but wealth so my advice to a wealthy man searching for true love is to becareful.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by udennaa: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
my brother e go hard;for a rich man to find true love is by prayer or Gods grace(some would say luck).its just like a guy that stays abroad coming to niger to look for a wife.most girls are after money these days n will do anything to win the heart of a rich man just because he's got cash.one of the ways he can find true love is by disguise which works to an extent.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by emekairo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
Que: Do I love you because you're beautiful/rich, Or are you beautiful/rich because I love you?
When you`ve answered the above question right then, you`ve gone halfway to true love.

So, my dears, marriage is the deal that am most careful with ! Yet to . . . O !

Its not by cars nor by house nor by anything physical thing owned. If you check you`ll see some of them inside those stuffs might still be fighting daily, despite all the availables that you can sight, living like cat & dog.

But NLs, money good O ! cheesy what am just saying is that it shudn`t drive our natural lives.
Shine your EYE shocked
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mybad: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
As if love even exists.
Eitherway, as a poor man or a rich dude true love will always elude you. cry
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
As if love even exists.
Eitherway, as a poor man or a rich dude true love will always elude you.

My thoughts exactly . . . . . who ever finds 'true love'

I think a rich man, if he's not so bloated with the fact that he's loaded, can find a decent girl to settle down with. undecided
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by sayso: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
The truth is that you cannot hide the money but can play nice game lovers play and respect her for who she is,am sure the love will come if you can also take her to the highest of her peak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by foyeks2001(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
oyb:

can't u see - i'm coming to lagos state

oya park that camry and get down to mr biggs as a waiter - akeem style

lol
coming to America
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by chelseabmw(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
Yes,a wealthy man can find true love cos he is human, ur next question should be can A POOOR Man Ever Find True Love? grin grin grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by yvy1(f): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
It depends on what the guy is looking for and whether he is a money miss road. The question should be can a lady marry a wealthy man know fully well that his wealth is from fetish means or armed robbery or he will marry 4 other women after her or he has no respect for women or he is a woman beater or madness runs in his family e.t.c

And the wealthy man, what kind of chicks does he normally go for? The types he wants to show off? ( trust me they very very high maintenance) or the one that will help him expand his business empire or the trophy wife? Then and after then can we talk of true love

personally I don't believe true love exists
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
my fren says love is a mirage, me i don't think soo, i am living it cos i believe it, it won't be until i get moni,
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by marvix(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
he can buy 'L' from 1, obtain 'O' from another, and accept 'VE' from veronica, and if it must be true, do it in church, true love is overflogged, is there anything like untrue love? its not love! and no matter the love, doesnt it always dwindle to tolerance, companionship and compromise, i sound cynical, but please, wake up!
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Enoyoh: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
With wealth?
Its not realy easy
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by otukpo(f): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
no matter how u want to disguise it, if u've got the money, it will smell around u.
Trekking from abule-egba to yaba in boxer shorts wld not do any trick for u.

As a wealthy man, no true love 4 u cos evry gal wld want to be with u.

Talk abt a wealthy man that is 4 ft tall, u are stil a hot cake. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by comechop(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
True Love DOES exist, but in this day and age, its getting harder and harder to find one.
Ya'll are looking in the wrong places for all the wrong people! There are still very very few girls who will stick to you through thick and thin, its worth it IMO to find them.

And I can assure you, you wont find any of them on NL.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by stanbiggi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Nairalist,
you can find true love relatively,not based on wealth when you were schooling (higher institution), but now you are a working class and she is too, man she definitely needs your cash at least to grease the love. note this , love in your school days goes with contentment, but after school, goes with avaries for wealth.

for example, no lady wants to rough with guys to the top again, even some that does it , they ve sugar dads some where cleaning the congo and keep the guy as an assured husband. in conclusion, lets face the truth blindly and unabatted, love with wealth is fustration, quarrelling, unromatic, abusive, unsubmisiveness, irritation, complain and many things.

imagine, taking your girl out to silver bird cinema in the evening and you dont have a car, after the movie both of you starts treking or taking a bus, by this you will agree with me experiencially, the kind of girls you have this days, except she is those desperate aged ladies that need a man , only that ground she can take it
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by lannre(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
True love exist, we should not allow personal experience to change our view about issues. True love exist. I believe a wealthy man can find it. if He really want it.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
If wealth makes him stingy then he might struggle.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by stanbiggi(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Lannre,
i guess you re not reality, we need people that ar real in the house , not trying to please the F folks, but say the truth so that some of them will learn, i am getting married next year, i can kindly tell you if not my status, my job , my money and every other things i wud nt ve gotten my wife to be , to a reasonable extent there is  ECONOMICS IN RELATIONSHIP/ LOVE, quote and take it to the bank, it wudnt bounce.

if no economics in relatinship, (whys)
Do you ve to borrow your friends car to block a chick
why do you ve to impress her in your first date
why do you ve to stay long on phone with her
why do you ve to buy so much gift, do you do that for your mother
why do you ve to go extra mile to make her happy
all thes put together is money and , most ladies now realise that guys are not real in substain all mentioned above, so they need guarantee, which is the zillionnaire!

the only way you can find a true love , here in lagos without solid economics attached, is for you to go to your village
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by stanbiggi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
i mean realistic in the post above
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mystikal(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ask Tiger Woods and co!
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by abahsmith(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
YES a wealthy man can find tue love if only he involves the GOD FACTOR.The God Factor helps him know the woman that is not after his money but ready to add more colour and beauty into his life.A man know matter how rich he is financially but if he is  not  married,he is not TOTALLY responsible.That is why countries like US and others cant make a bachelour there President. With ths fact,I think a wealthyman find true love.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by yeswecan(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Anyone can find true love; (If it exist, which am critical about) what's the big deal about wealth after all it can be acquired by anyone regardless of the gender. I beg no be all girls dey hungry  grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by timro(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
this is the first time I am replying to any topic.

First of all, can we first define who a wealthy man is? What is the category of being wealthy?

Then I believe we can prove a wealthy man can fine true love
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by justmoore: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
just pray and never look for rich men child because they are spoilt. YES HE CAN!
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by timro(f): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
1st time replying to a topic.

First and foremost, who is a wealthy man? How do you ascertain that a man is wealthy?
How do we categorize a wealthy person?

If these questions can be answered then i guess we'll know if a wealthy man can find true love.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nnekababy: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
You can only find true love when you learn how to use your money right, if you are not arrogant with how you spend it, if you talk to the right girls, if your expectation in a woman is not too high, if you realize that no body is perfect, if you don’t feel money can buy you love. Some men are so arrogant when it comes to talking to girls. Imagine a guy that tried to chat me up kept on talking about his beautify house in Asokoro and what he went through to furniture the house, I got so tried of it all I told him to take his house out for a date. Some men will never learn, when you throw money around, you will only get the love that is equivalent to that money, when the money finishes the love will diminish. Please understand that money is not every thing.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nnekababy: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
Spyker:

Yes and No.
Yes, because, you have to find a rich lady who doesn't care about your wealth and is ready for love. The type that will pay for your shoes to be polished and buy you cloths without asking you for kobo. That for me is true love because money is not the issue.
No, because as the saying goes,"NO MONEY, NO HONEY". Some girls may hide that they are not interested in your wealth but in truth, they are only trying to appear simple. They are ready to worship you without asking for a kobo in as much as they as with you and know that you take them serious.

You can only find true love when you learn how to use your money right, if you are not arrogant with how you spend it, if you talk to the right girls, if your expectation in a woman is not too high, if you realize that no body is perfect, if you don’t feel money can buy you love. Some men are so arrogant when it comes to talking to girls. Imagine a guy that tried to chat me up kept on talking about his beautify house in Asokoro and what he went through to furniture the house, I got so tried of it all I told him to take his house out for a date. Some men will never learn, when you throw money around, you will only get the love that is equivalent to that money, when the money finishes the love will diminish. Please understand that money is not every thing.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by namun(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
can it found?
can a fine, rich girl find love?
@poster, stupid question
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ayobase(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
just give him time to explore and exploit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Heartless Girl / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.