Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (10966 Views)

Poll: Can a wealthy man find true love

Love doesn't exist so : NO: 17% (9 votes)
His wealth males it impossible so : NO: 7% (4 votes)
Love is real and everywhere so : YES: 50% (26 votes)
He may if he disguises it so : YES: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2009
Must everybody find love? grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by daylight03: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2009
Interesting,

Yes a wealthy man can find true love. If he realises that he shouldnt just be looking for someone who loves him truly, he should also love the person truly. Guys always complain about how girls only go for the money. But most guys when given a choice of a wonderful girl with a good sense of humour, intelligent, lively and truly in love with them, and a very pretty girl who likes them only for their money, will choose the pretty one so they can show off to their friends.

For girls its easy to fall in love with a rich guy, even if money isnt your initial concern. this is because its soo easy for them to make you feel special because they can afford it.

most guys especially those who are not well off, dont understand how important it is to make a girl feel loved. Most girls realise that a card from an ordinary guy who shows you true love is worth more than a car from a rich guy who can afford more. but if the poor guy doesnt even bother to give the card, then you're better off with the rich one aren't you.

PS its not only rich guys who are finding it hard to find love, there is something genetically wrong with our generation, we just dont fall in love. I've wanted to fall in love all my life, hasnt happened. hasnt happened to many people i know either, maybe we're too selfish or working too hard. but love is being very elusive these days.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by vislabraye(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2009
Poor people get married too , abi is it only for the rich?

Any body can find true love; just look for your type.

As for pretending to be a pauper in search for true love sounds home videoish.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
ruffrider:

I think sometimes the person who loves you the most and would do anything in this world to make you happy, you push them away. But the person who you have to sweat over is not paying you that much of attention

hmm
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Akebulan: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
daylight03:

Interesting,

Yes a wealthy man can find true love. If he realises that he shouldnt just be looking for someone who loves him truly, he should also love the person truly. Guys always complain about how girls only go for the money. But most guys when given a choice of a wonderful girl with a good sense of humour, intelligent, lively and truly in love with them, and a very pretty girl who likes them only for their money, will choose the pretty one so they can show off to their friends.

For girls its easy to fall in love with a rich guy, even if money isnt your initial concern. this is because its soo easy for them to make you feel special because they can afford it.

most guys especially those who are not well off, dont understand how important it is to make a girl feel loved. Most girls realise that a card from an ordinary guy who shows you true love is worth more than a car from a rich guy who can afford more. but if the poor guy doesnt even bother to give the card, then you're better off with the rich one aren't you.

PS its not only rich guys who are finding it hard to find love, there is something genetically wrong with our generation, we just dont fall in love. I've wanted to fall in love all my life, hasnt happened. hasnt happened to many people i know either, maybe we're too selfish or working too hard. but love is being very elusive these days.

i agree
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by pureminded: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
Topic , Yes of coz cool
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by webpest(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
True love does not exist in this part of the world, let no body decieve u.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by GL(f): 12:55am On Dec 18, 2009
i think a wealthy man can find love. problem is sometimes wealthy guys want to go for the most popular girls. then it becomes a show of which guy has more money to shower on her. plus, wealthy guys probably move in circles where everyone is thinking of how to make more money.

a wealthy guy with a good attitude would find love eventually, even if his wealth serves as the original attraction. a good-hearted girl, even if she was attracted by a guy's money, would learn to love him truly with time. afterall gold-diggers need love too.

guys need to stop trying to impress with money, don't act poor cos no one wants a poor guy. just don't make money a big issue in a relationship. be generous but don't let girls become financially dependent on you
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2009
A Wealthy man can find true love. tongue
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by THEAMAKA1: 2:27am On Dec 18, 2009
why cant we just see the poll? wtf?
like its THAT important that its so secretive.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by elvismike(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
@foyeks2001,

Oju to nsoro.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Striker1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
OK EVEN ME, I'VE GOT TO ADMIT THAT THIS IS A TRICKY TOPIC. FIRST OFF, DO I BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE ? YES!
FOR A WEALTHY GUY, FINDING TRUE LOVE IS HAAARD! COS EVERYONE'S ON UR DICK, NO HOMO smiley SO YOU DON'T KNOW WHO LIKES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE OR WHO LIKES YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE OR (THIS IS THE VERY IMPORTANT ONE) WHO LIKES YOU FOR WHO YOU COULD BECOME !

OUR NAIJA GIRLS ARE TOO SMART, THEY CAN PLOT UR FUTURE WEALTH POTENTIAL GRAPH JUST SECONDS AFTER MEETING YOU, (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) THESE ARE THE TYPE THAT DON'T NECESSARILY CARE IF UR LEGGIN IT OR YOU LIVE IN A BOYS QUARTER, THEY CAN SEE POTENTIAL IN YOU, THESE ARE UR CLOSEST BET TO TRUE LOVE. AFTERALL WHO WOULD WANT TO BE WITH AN N.F.A ALL THEIR LIFE, IF UR AN NFA AND SHE FINDS SHE'S FALLIN IN LOVE WITH YOU, SHE'LL FIGHT THAT FEELIN !! HAHA SHE'LL KEEP LOOKIN FOR POTENTIAL,

BUT WE'RE NOT TALKIN ABOUT A GUY WHO MIGHT HAVE POTENTIAL, WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT SOMEONE WHO'S ARRIVED!, THEN HE'LL HAVE TO SEEEK OUT LOVE WITH WOMEN WHO ARE EQUALLY AS MINTED, SO THE EQUATION WOULD HAVE CANCELLED OUT AND THEY CAN NOW THINK CLEARLY ! HAHA COS POVERTY OR SUFFERHEAD HAS A WAY OF MESSIN WITH ONE'S MIND AND INTEGRITY!

THESE DAYS, MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE LOOK FOR READY MADE ARTICLES, OR NEARLY READY MADE, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT IN MY OPINION. BUT THE RULES ON NATURE APPLY, LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE ! IF UR THE WEALTHY TYPE AND YU ENJOY FLAUNTING IT COS YOU'VE GOT IT (AGAIN NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) THEN EXPECT TO GET WOMEN WHO LIKE A FREE RIDE, THE TROPHY WIVES, THE WOMEN WHO GO FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER, COS U ARE HER IDEA OF 'PRINCE CHARMING' AND THEN SHE'S READY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU (HAHA THAT IS THE WAY NAIJA LOVE IS, )

BUT A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL YE WEALTHY BACHELORS, IF UR LOOKIN FOR THE REAL DEAL, LOVE, NOT A SHAG BUDDY OR ONE NIGHT STANDS ! YOU HAVE TO LIE !!! UR NOT NECESSARILY GOING TO LIE THAT UR HOMELESS COS THAT'S JUST TAKING IT TO ANOTHER EXTREME,
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by confrenzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
yes, if he does not throw his money at ladies in order to have them.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by adeshegsky: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
sure, a man can definitely get the kind of gal or lady he wants depending on his own ability
but should make use of some of these self decision, honesty and his behaviour.and not the idea of disguising the truth about himself cos in life straight things counts a lots. shocked
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by tojeafolabi: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
THeRe's No lOve WHeThEr u rE RiCh oR PoOr mAtEs, 4 tHe pOor gUy u wOnT GeT ExAcTly wAt u WaNt anD EvEn iF U Do sHe'Ll Be WaItInG 4 A bEtA OFfER, WhIcH eVeR wAy wE Re dOoMeD,
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by adaphik(f): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ Poster, Listen, any human being can find true love, cos i'm of the opinion that, nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible with God. Finally, being reasonable helps a whole lot. Thats all. Its only when the 'wealthy man' is irresponsible & unreasonable, that it becomes difficult.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by baba45: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yes, love is not all about money,is all about looking in the same direction.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by THEAMAKA1: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by adaphik(f): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JGB0PV0mE[/flash]

grin grin grin

lol,
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
interesting responses, God help us all . . . By the way, the music video above is simply hilarious, didnt know that guy had started singing too grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by lordkrato(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
Life is simple like a maths Equation.Some people look at it as being cold hearted but i believe that it's how it is.
Come on,even in telle novellas, the poor girl falls in love with the rich guy or vice versa.
It's just simple as Striker put it,The only way of getting close to love is love by potential which unknown to many may diminish or increase as time goes by, at least soccer-loving fellas should know that.
Thar being said,i believe that such ladies should not be frowned at.at least, she had faith in you.
No Risk,No Reward
I think that's a cooler version of the law of karma
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JGB0PV0mE[/flash]

grin grin grin

grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Pweety4me(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2009
[color=#770077 ]^Hehehe[/color]
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2009
^ ;d
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by THEAMAKA1: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2009
i love that song, too funny.
heard it some time back in '06 along with "I go chop yo dollar" and "Susana" lol
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
2006? wow! I thot he must have jus released it or something, that's interesting cos I wasnt aware any such song existed. . . It's wordings are true to life anyway
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2010
@ Topic

True love does exist no doubt, but is very rare indeed, almost impossible to find when ur paid
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by adaphik(f): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
it depends on the man's attitude.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
In my definition, 'true' love means loyalty, respect and devotion to the person so loved. That said, there is no way a poor, struggling or average man can get 'true' love from a Nigerian female.

Only a wealthy man can get 'true' love. Gbägbé.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
very tricky stuff
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by lumideezle(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
Seriously i know a guy who pretended not to have much untill he married he bought 2 houses in abuja that same year and a fleet of cars that year this was someone that was cabbing to see his fiancee b4 she became his wife. U can imagine the wife"s behavior after the houses now, she just dey invite all of us come her husband house just to buga!!! lol
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by BABE3: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
@OP, Yh he can, but very rare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Heartless Girl / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.