Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (10964 Views)

Poll: Can a wealthy man find true love

Love doesn't exist so : NO: 17% (9 votes)
His wealth males it impossible so : NO: 7% (4 votes)
Love is real and everywhere so : YES: 50% (26 votes)
He may if he disguises it so : YES: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by emma26(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
yes of cos .cos with is money (EGOO) a an igbo man he wud be able to buy love and as many as he want
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by afrikaam(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
A wealthy man can find true love. S/he will be truly in love with your wealth. Allow her to become accustomed to a particular 'lifestyle' and she will always keep by your side.

For a wealthy man. What can one do? Live Life and not to worry about it. Nice problem to have.

Otherwise find a pretty girl who has more wealth than you.

grin
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by MsDiva1(f): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
If he doesn't have his head far up his a$$ talking about what he's got and doesn't feel the need to show his wealth then yes. It's all about attracting the right kind. When you act like you have it all and your sh!t don't stink, you attract the gold diggers. Same with women, you want a "God-fearing, honest and caring" man but dressing slutty won't lead him to you, you're only getting the cheats and jerks.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by fizzybaba(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
no

i say no, not because its totally impossible but the chances of true love is slim., say 1.5%

he would have to disguise to stand a better chance.lets face it.money/comfort is what we ever wish for in addition to worshipping God

the holiest among us desires comfort. not so? naturally, there is a pull tendency for any lady to want to 'love' a guy who is rich.

often times, she would force her self to love the guy.cus as far as she is concerned, the guy is equal to money and only a fool will not love money
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Pittbaby(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
Interesting that all the men are on here lamenting about not being able to find love when wealthy. Na you cos am when you meet a girl you are quick to pull out the razzle dazzle to impress .

If you fly below the radar regularly you will find love , if you can not , marry your financial equal and call it a day
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ochukoccna: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
How wealthy should the guy be? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by nezerst(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
CAN A WEALTHY WOMAN EVER FIND TRUE LOVE??
(abi women no dey wealthy too)
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
These responses dey scary no be small chei, those people wey get money are in trouble oh
Looking forward to seeing the polls results
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by hackney(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
If you keep it simple you will.
If you flash the cash then you are asking for trouble as all kinds will flock to you.

Keep it simple and clean and  by God's grace you will find her.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
If you are wealthy, never allow anyone to know, get to know them for aleast 7 months first. Oh, but you can't buy them anything, but dinner and occasionally a movie. My opinion,
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
^ A sensible one too. . . .but on 2nd thot, is it possible for the chic not to visit your house or see the kind of whips you cruise in, your dressing and all that within those 7months? No matter how moderate a wealthy person tries to be, the money will jus smell all around him/her one way or the other
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by JijiInc: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
Silly you! Why must you be always specific? You want people to notice you right? Remember a lot of folks on here are so rich that a piece of suit they put on can buy your freakin' camry; yet they keep mute . Likes of you are first timers; it is not a new thing.

Straight to the Point, try to be putting this in your noddle that not every girl is freaked with this car thing. Some ladies might just buy you and your over rated camry. No grudges 190, but don't make a car your priority

Stop being a juvenile. When you are 4 years into marriage ,then you will know what I mean. Your home will be your priority by then,not an ordinary car

@ Poster why did u have to be that harsh on 190, if it is his decision to flaunt some assets , leave him and keep ur riches to your self.

Is there love, men nothing like that, na just understanding na im dey marriage. Love suppossedly comes with money, so no matter how a woman tells u she loves u, men without money that love go fail badly. Love is like a car engine without engine oil there will be serious friction and can cause the relationship to crash.

Not too long ago, a chick posted on nairaland that her boyfriend is stingy, if there is no money in love, why did the chick not continue spending her own money
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2009
Jiji_Inc:

Is there love, men nothing like that, na just understanding na im dey marriage. Love suppossedly comes with money, so no matter how a woman tells u she loves u, men without money that love go fail badly. Love is like a car engine without engine oil there will be serious friction and can cause the relationship to crash.

Not too long ago, a chick posted on nairaland that her boyfriend is stingy, if there is no money in love, why did the chick not continue spending her own money

LMAO @boldened part
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2009
A wealthy man already has true love.MONEY is TRUE LOVE.Money is the reason why an 18 year old virgin will fall head over heels in love with an 85 year old great great grand daddy.

The point is. . .there is no such thing is "true love" or rather, the current bogus definition the western media defines "love" to be e.g guy meets girl,guy falls in love, guy is willing to take a bullet for the girl just to see her smile ( Arrant nonsense! ! !)

I do believe in a guy choosing a lady as his future mate, caring for her,staying faithful to her and all the works but that's about it.To some (including me),This is love in the real world but it seems a lot of people spend some much time watching romantic flicks/reading mills&boon and they think love is some fantasy island where people walk through walls and AIDS isn't real anymore (Arrant rubbish! ! !)
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2009

Thank you very much jare. I almost forgot about that one.People talk about love love love in the sense of what they see on TV when they watch "Sex and the city".We virtually emulate what westerners define as love whereas those same people have the worst divorce rates.In the UK last year, there were less than 250,000 marriages ! ! ! Imagine that.People aren't getting married anymore.I mean, what's the point of a guy "Falling in love", getting divorced in less than 2 years and losing over half of his life's work all becoz of "LOVE" or rather, that slit in between her legs (yeah. . .i said it)
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2009
If there is anything called "REAL LOVE", then why do women in the western world maximize the use of a biased divorce law to cripple a man financially in the courts? Hmmmm? Shebi love is supposed to be forever and ever right?Or is it until she has "settled" in ?

I have this advice for all single guys on here.When looks all appealing,bats her eyes, gives you that "loyal look" and tells you "I LOVE YOU". . .be careful.Most times, it's a lie.That "i love you" is another way of saying "Are you dumb enough to put up with my bullsh*t till death do us part" or "Are you puss*y wiped enough to the extent you don't think straight anymore"? That's what she's asking man. . .read the womanese dictionary every once in a while.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by latepa(m): 1:57am On Dec 17, 2009
Rich or Poor, no one can find true love in this world anymore period,
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 2:07am On Dec 17, 2009
hmmm
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2009
@latepa

Actually, there has always been love in the world.The thing is people are chasing after Hollywood love, they want to be like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie forgetting that the reason why those two haven't split up is because they are not yet married.All this real love,true love, genuine love talk makes me sick.When people talk about love in these terms, they refer to what the western media defines as love.

Sickening.

All the same, "love" without money is doomed.One party or the other (usually the woman) is bound to err at some point of the relationship.The moment Mr BMW 7-series rides by, that relationship is over.Then you'll hear that she loves you but "she isn't in love with you anymore"

lol

Women! ! !
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 2:14am On Dec 17, 2009
Sound you you have been hurt
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 2:14am On Dec 17, 2009
really bad
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2009
Nah,

I'm just in touch with reality.That's all.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 2:23am On Dec 17, 2009
I think sometimes the person who loves you the most and would do anything in this world to make you happy, you push them away.  But the person who you have to sweat over is not paying you that much of attention
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 2:32am On Dec 17, 2009
For example. There is a young lady that has a crush on you, but you don't like her style of dress, or maybe she too skinny or to chubby. But this girl will drop by your place with medicine and juice when you are sick, and clean for you, because she knows you are weak. You are so in tune with the way she dress, that you don't pay attention to her heart towards you.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 2:32am On Dec 17, 2009
Good night
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 2:36am On Dec 17, 2009
@ruffrider

Don't get me wrong.I'm currently in a healthy relationship and i am engaged (soon to be married).So i'm not some Oprah-Winfrey-experiment-type- case.Far from it.I'm just real with myself and i avoid all forms of delusions/fiction.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 2:38am On Dec 17, 2009
ruffrider:

For example.  There is a young lady that has a crush on you, but you don't like her style of dress, or maybe she too skinny or to chubby.  But this girl will drop by your place with medicine and juice when you  are sick, and clean for you, because she knows you are weak.  You are so in tune with the way she dress, that you don't pay attention to her heart towards you.

Sounds like you fell for someone and didn't have the "love" reciprocated.That could be touchy.Wish you the best though.Good night.Sleep well.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Fearcom(m): 2:48am On Dec 17, 2009
Answer:Possible,But Highly Unlikely.I know from personal experience. sad
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ezan(m): 3:44am On Dec 17, 2009
just for a taste of your cheddars

That cracked me up  grin Of course, a wealthy man can find true love.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by ruffrider(f): 5:08am On Dec 17, 2009
Yes, it happened to me once in mylife time. I was the person that loved someone and he didn't love me back, but I was on the other end of the rope also. So oh well, I was checking my e-mails, and I saw where you repsonded. I thought I would respond back. There's no need to get embarrass about it. EVeryone has played the fool atleast once in life time. My opinion
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mccloud224(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2009
ruffrider:

Yes, it happened to me once in mylife time.  I was the person that loved someone and he didn't love me back, but I was on the other end of the rope also.  So oh well, I was checking my e-mails, and I saw where you repsonded.  I thought I would respond back.  There's no need to get embarrass about it.  EVeryone has played the fool atleast once in life time.  My opinion

I understand.

Life has it's twists and turns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / A Heartless Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.