Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin (5174 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by MrFlavvor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
MeanChris:

Then I recalled there was a day he told me the woman sent him some money....
please am looking for sugar mummy give me her Facebook contact
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by zeezeegal(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wat Rubbish?
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by oglalasioux(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
musicwriter:

Though not totally in support the way you put it, but you made some points that goes along with my philosophy concerning marry. I've always been of the opinion the institution called marriage is a bit flawed. To solve this type of problem raised by the OP, marriage should've been arranged in a way that couples can decide to add an extra legal sexual partner at any stage in the marriage. This becomes important since at some point in a marriage both husbands and wives do get tired of each others body and want to taste someone else outside. The simple solution is add an extra legitimate sexual partner, and it ought be part of every marriage agreement right from the beginning. Couples should be able to openly add as much extra sexual partners as they want, secrecy is what should be an offense, not extra marital affairs, since people are already doing it anywhere.

Since infidelity is mostly to blame in most divorce cases, there's actually a natural solution to that, but our jealous and greedy nature wouldn't allow common sense to prevail.

I searched your mention and didn't find anywhere you disagreed with me.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by musicwriter(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
oglalasioux:

I searched your mention and didn't find anywhere you disagreed with me.

What the musicians are doing doesn't exactly go along with this solution. My view suggests that everything have to be consensual under a different marriage setting. The institution called marriage today have to be scrapped and re-invented for this to work.
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by schumastic(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2017
MeanChris:
A few days ago.. I received a friend request on Facebook from my uncle's wife. I accepted her and immediately she started chatting me.. she started with "baby boy how are you?, how's school?, hope you're not fucking too much?" All these kind of stupid questions and to think I did have a lot of respect for the woman..

So I complained to my cousin and his reaction was that I should stay there and be dulling, that I should chop n clean mouth. So I busted out on him, telling him how stupid and how wrong he sounds.. so given my moral outburst, he said that he was just joking with me.

Then I recalled there was a day he told me the woman sent him some money so I became more suspicious of him and the woman. I asked him for his phone to check something and he unlocked it and on opening the Facebook messenger the woman's name was the first message there, so I opened it.

I can't still believe what I saw there. The derogatory names they called eachother (My bit hi.. my dick..) The nude pictures littering there up n down.. the conversation is nothing to write home about. I'd have uploaded some pictures but I don't it's right even if i cover their faces..

This just got me thinking.. I never knew women were this promiscuous. I only thought it was the men who were this irresponsible. All the stories I've been reading on social media about cheating woman never stroke me as true but this one is making me regret not believing them. What's happening guys, I'm scared already. Can we still find decent girls to marry..? Ever since I read that chat.. I've been picking fights with my girlfriend cause I don't seem to trust her again..

I don't know what to do with this information.. normally I'm supposed to mind my business but I'm just full of pity for my uncle the husband. The woman is very much good looking and the man (from what I'm seeing) loves her very much and they seem so happy together.

This world sha.. a lot of things are happening behind people's back that if they noticed 1/10th of them..

good thing you know now, bro is good to trust but is better not to.

i trust no ONE in this life so I don't get disappointed..even the Bible advice us not to trust anybody not even the one that lye close to your arm..

use your heas and stay away from that lady before she puts u inside problem
Re: I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin by MeanChris(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2017
oglalasioux:
This whole problem started when one jealous man decided to make laws and coined the word marriage, when one woman realized her waist is a supermarket.

Child bearing should be contractual. Let everyone fvck freely. At least we are already doing that, albeit in secret.

Kudos to Flavour, Davido and Wizkid. They know the difference between making babies and living a lie.

Fair Point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened / See What This Young Man Bought In Supermarket Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.