Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum (14475 Views)

Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / Nairalander With Large Hips Shakes It Hard To Celebrate Sunday (vid) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by haykes(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
All I see is olosho trying to upgrade herself to the next level walahi life don spoil see Advertisement
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by laribari(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alesandese:
I love the Vase smiley

na 3 fat people me i see o.

The vase resemble them self.

All of them fat for the same place embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum by fart4mee: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Davash222:
I hate em big. Nothing gives joy than when your girl display her mortal combat skills on bed.

shey like SUBZERO abi like BARRAKA OR SHAOKAN.. your finishing go dey very bloody ooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.