Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage (32050 Views)

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
ayoolanr:

LOL...mtchewwww......you have a type abi? With your hair that is flat on top like bathroom slippers!!!! Girl bye!!!!
but bros she gather hips na cheesy
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Chijosky(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
I know say na his elder sister wrote that
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kenya all the way joor.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by haulforte123: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: (08121362702)

Visit or Live Chat at: www.haulforte.com
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Burgerlomo: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
veacea:

Eja osan

Eja tutu sokoyokoto.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by yeman1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol ! I can't laugh oh!!.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Opakan2: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
davidif:

You do understand the meaning of sarcasm right?

Anything is possible in Kenya. I don't think sarcasm had anything to do with it
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by momentarylapse: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tabbaz:
Kenya sha. Lol

Well I have a good suitor for the guy here.

Happy married life
grin

So your guy dealonship aka foppynewton that was wishing me and you ill fortune the other day got scammed of almost a 100k today? This lady called karma sabi her work.... grin
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Opakan2:

Anything is possible in Kenya. I don't think sarcasm had anything to do with it

Oh, and nothing is possible in naija right? See self righteousness and hypocrisy at it's worst.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ekpekus:
Nothing person nor go see for Kenya grin

Naija nko?
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maziebuka01:
kenya and strange things. na only God know

Oh so it's naija where you don't see worse things?
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
skillful01:
I give up on this country grin.

kenya should be given its own continent.

What of Naija? One of the dark stains of the continent. Almost everywhere we go, they know us for just bad things. I hope that you would have the opportunity to travel out then you would know what I mean.
Nigeria of all countries should be the last country to point it's fingers at anyone on in the African continent. Period.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
buchilino:
IF DIS IS TRUE DEN KENYANS R D BIGGESTCLOWNS ON EARTH.

What of Nigeria?
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by buchilino(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
davidif:

What of Nigeria?

WAT ABOUT THEM
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
davidif:

What of Naija? One of the dark stains of the continent. Almost everywhere we go, they know us for just bad things. I hope that you would have the opportunity to travel out then you would know what I mean.
Nigeria of all countries should be the last country to point it's fingers at anyone on in the African continent. Period.
I know how 9ja is portrayed to the outside world but you got to understand that it was just a humor-filled comment.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
buchilino:

WAT ABOUT THEM

One of the dark stains of the continent. Almost everywhere we go, they know us for just bad things. I hope that you would have the opportunity to travel out then you would know what I mean.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by buchilino(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
davidif:

One of the dark stains of the continent. Almost everywhere we go, they know us for just bad things. I hope that you would have the opportunity to travel out then you would know what I mean.

I DIDN'T SAY DAT KENYANS DID ANYTHING BAD, BAD D DOSE REQUIREMENTS R HILARIOUS. DATS Y I CALLED DEM CLOWNS
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
buchilino:

I DIDN'T SAY DAT KENYANS DID ANYTHING BAD, BAD D DOSE REQUIREMENTS R HILARIOUS. DATS Y I CALLED DEM CLOWNS

My apologies then. It's just that I see to many of this comments ridiculing other African countries whenever a funny story comes out of them.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by davidif: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
skillful01:
I know how 9ja is portrayed to the outside world but you got to understand that it was just a humor-filled comment.

Well I didn't know that sir.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by timmykaydude: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Craze dey ya head
I know you will apply! Don't worry am not going to tell anybody. cheesy
UniQuegrACE:
Craze dey ya head
I know you will apply! Don't worry am not going to tell anybody.
Re: Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
timmykaydude:
I know you will apply! Don't worry am not going to tell anybody. :DI know you will apply! Don't worry am not going to tell anybody.
LMAO, I won't ooo, so start telling people.

how have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants To Ruin Me / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.