Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) (7911 Views)

Was She Looking For Sex? / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / What Is She Looking Inside Her Pants- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

by their images we shall know them grin grin

What's the name of that guy in the middle? wink tongue
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. TBH, I am shocked. I would have guessed you are somewhere in your 30s. Looking older is not particularly bad for a guy though, I'd think.

that look was intentional, shaved head, goatee.. i dunno . but in reality, the older generations ( with whom i fraternize) flow better with stone cold guys than the lip-licking, trouser-sagging, comb-in-the-hair kinda guys..
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

What's the name of that guy in the middle? wink tongue

not telling tongue
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kilokeys, no I get it. It's alright. I actually like people like you, people who have their own style & their own way of doing things. Conformity is not an attractive trait at all.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

not telling tongue

I already know tongue
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I already know tongue

hahaha i pray you do, so what is his name and where is he presently? grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha i pray you do, so what is his name and where is he presently? grin

His name is Dayum, at the corner of Awesome & Bombdiggidy St grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

His name is Dayum, at the corner of Awesome & Bombdiggidy St grin

hahaha are you from zimbabwe cus you sound like one now lol grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha are you from zimbabwe cus you sound like one now lol grin

Lol, how does a Zimbabwean sound like? Btw no, I'm not from there but you're close enough.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, how does a Zimbabwean sound like? Btw no, I'm not from there but you're close enough.

they speak gibberish and Swahili, like you just did.. anyway do you like him and i can hook both of u up?
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

they speak gibberish and Swahili, like you just did.. anyway do you like him and i can hook both of u up?

Swahili in Zim? Now I can't trust anything else you tell me. Even the hook up I won't believe tongue I thought gibberish was your fluency, it comes in the form of Pidgin grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Swahili in Zim? Now I can't trust anything else you tell me. Even the hook up I won't believe tongue I thought gibberish was your fluency, it comes in the form of Pidgin grin

lmao am serious, why would u doubt d hook up
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

lmao am serious, why would u doubt d hook up

Just wait while I make my decision between the 3 of you lol
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Just wait while I make my decision between the 3 of you lol
h

lol she s scared, u can't date all three so pick one
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:
h

lol she s scared, u can't date all three so pick one

But I want all tongue It's like a candy store over there & I'm an ant cheesy LOL!
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

But I want all tongue It's like a candy store over there & I'm an ant cheesy LOL!

lmao big eye but u can't handle one talk more of all
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

lmao big eye but u can't handle one talk more of all

Lol, says who? I can juggle up to six items at a time, 3 guys? Easy peasy tongue

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, says who? I can juggle up to six items at a time, 3 guys? Easy peasy tongue

tar stop making mouth.. u don't look it
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Moscozealous(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
DO YOU NEED A TRUCK TODAY?

Haulage is our business, contact,discuss,negotiate,rent or lease our trucks and we promise to serve you better.

For detailed information on how to rent/lease a truck today, contact: Moses
09038574450 or get22mosco@yahoo.com
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

tar stop making mouth.. u don't look it

grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

grin

so wht's the name
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

so wht's the name

Whose?
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Whose?
yours?
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
schumastic:

yours?

You can give me one, puddin pop wink
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You can give me one, puddin pop wink
am serious, just one of your names
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Not impressed tongue tongue

Jeka soro leyin na O fimi gba ping pong
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

as in ehn.. if na ogbanje sef. i could risk it o..

hahaha onye uwa
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na to call her o, and beg to be a good boy.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
To be avoided at all cost. There's a reason she's my ex. And there's a reason she's still unattached, prolly nobody wants to put up with her sh1t. Neither will I.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband / Ladies! What Is Your View On Bruno Mars Pics Music And Handsomeness / Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.