Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. (6414 Views)

Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by enuk80(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm a graduate from the school of hard knocks cool
Btw, how are you feeling today? smiley Are we getting over her yet? tongue
how do you no?I am trying to get over her..
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2017
enuk80:

how do you no?I am trying to get over her..

I'm psychic! Of course from your threads lol. Where else?
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by enuk80(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm psychic! Of course from your threads lol. Where else?
I guess your psychic must be illusion
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
enuk80:

I guess your psychic must be illusion

I beg to differ. It's more like bull's eye.
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by mazizitonene(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
lol....but e hard for a guy man.....man wey know road......man wey sabi.....women go say "an interesting man".....come fine ontop with cash say make him stay faithful for years dey tidy just one girl......e hard o...ya self control gats be divine..
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by enuk80(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I beg to differ. It's more like bull's eye.
"bull's eye" which means its a near mirror of the real thing in the word of form
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
enuk80:

"bull's eye" which means its a near mirror of the real thing in the word of form

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by enuk80(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

eyaa..don't be sad..check ur email, I have sent u a request
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2017
enuk80:

eyaa..don't be sad..check ur email, I have sent u a request

I saw it, I'm lazy.
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by wordbank(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I get what you're saying but I still don't agree with it. Let's get philosophical here just for a moment: they say true love is the ability to let go when someone no longer serves a positive purpose in your life. In short, you don't stop loving them, you just choose to love them from afar or whatever. The reason I disagree with what you're saying is because it contradicts that, which means that, that kind of "love" is unhealthy. An obsession. Hence I said everybody has limits. Once a person lacks any kind of boundaries whatsoever, don't be surprised when they cross the blurred lines & do the unthinkable.
Explicit.
Just when they think the jar is full

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2017
wordbank:

Explicit.
Just when they think the jar is full

smiley
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by wordbank(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
mama sef no fit advise me bro... I hit pussies the way trailer hit bicycle with raincoat Tho, I'm even hitting one on her birthday soon, I really don't care anymore!
And u say ur name na sorftwerk?
Ogbeni Kole Werk

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2017
wordbank:

And u say ur name na sorftwerk?
Ogbeni Kole Werk
its been werking since you even know of, the least you can do is tell me wehdon sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Epositive:
another one!!

Err..another what please?
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Localamos:
You have already charted the destiny of your marriage. As a person thinks in her heart so she is. You have already sowed a seed of mistrustful and fear in your future marriage. Congrats!

Like I said, I'm in a very good mood.
Did you read this on FP:
https://www.nairaland.com/3673385/lies-women-tell-themselves

I guess she made your day? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omagago:
Dear, I will cheat on you. cheesy grin grin

I know the God that I serve,
HE will bless me with with a compassionate man who will rely on HIM for strength..
angry

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
It to is not as easy as it sounds.

When you meet that Man that is everything to you.

You will not give him up for any b1tch.

It's possible.
His wooing must have been A+ excellent then..
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
My dear sister, i feel your fear and concern...
fortunately for you, there are few guys amongst many out there that will love and cherish their wife...
Its a one in a hundred percentage...
This is why you have to allow God direct you..
For God gives blessings and adds no sorrow to it(including husbands)..
So it can only be possible when you allow him direct you.
There are good guys out there...but very very hard to see...
this is why you must not allow materialism influence your relationship..

Fortunately for you, I'm in a very good mood smiley
Why not leave materialistic girls for the materialistic guys who would love them how they are?

You're saying poor guys don't cheat?

God will direct me. Amin.
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
When some unmarried women are already cheating on their future hubby.

Women cheat more but mean easily get caught.

But when your wife is faithful to you,
This is no good excuse enough for you to keep cheating..?
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
vitalisdiho:
When I cheated on you and it mean that you are not good in sex

What if your faithful wife begins to cheat on you because you are not good in sex?

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by AntiWailer: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Incrizz:

It's possible.
His wooing must have been A+ excellent then..

Of course. I am talking about exceptional guys. not all this mediocrees around.

That guy u see and gush about how your baby will be so smart and intelligent if you eventually have one for him smiley
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
calmG:

OP comman Marry Me grin grin grin. ....
but my Fidelity depends on you.

I wanna be married o but the bolded already is too heavy a load for me to bear.
Fidelity ought not to be negotiable undecided

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Incrizz:

Fortunately for you, I'm in a very good mood smiley
Why not leave materialistic girls for the materialistic guys who would love them how they are?

You're saying poor guys don't cheat?

God will direct me. Amin.
You don't understand my post.
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
i didn't read all that, but you ladies cheat more if u ask me, imagine a guy that gives u bleeps that feels like a god, loves you like an angel will do, thinks of you everytime, always wants u happy, never brakes a promise, says sorry to you even though it's obviously your damn fault, kisses you publicly and is never ashamed of you even though you're ugly, loves you for who u are, tells u everything that happens between him and other ladies... Yet! Yet fucking yet!! She turns around and cheats on you first time she fel into temptation without a second thought!!!! How do u explain that cry cry

How!!!!! cry you ladies make us the beast we are today!!!!

Ow..I feel touched.
Sorry if this happened to you.

There are also women who have been made beasts by men.

And there are also men and women who have not been made beasts at all; from lack of experience or out of forgiveness.

I think its wrong for anyone to have a faithful woman and punish her for something she knows nothing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

Of course. I am talking about exceptional guys. not all this mediocrees around.

That guy u see and gush about how your baby will be so smart and intelligent if you eventually have one for him smiley

Hmm..the me behind this screen, right now o, just feels that cheating from a man I love is way too much a betrayal for me to bear undecided

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
You don't understand my post.

Sorry then..
Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Incrizz:

Ow..I feel touched.
Sorry if this happened to you.

There are also women who have been made beasts by men.

And there are also men and women who have not been made beasts at all; from lack of experience or out of forgiveness.

I think its wrong for anyone to have a faithful woman and punish her for something she knows nothing about.
i don't punish ladies, I tell them upfront what I intend doing with them which is sex, I don't have time for feelings, I find it hard to brake the heart of a lady and feel good with it, perhaps that was my weakness which she took advantage of... I don't play girls, but I go with them till I have my heart desires from them which is sex..

That's what I have become because of a girl I once loved unconditionally. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
i don't punish ladies, I tell them upfront what I intend doing with them which is sex, I don't have time for feelings, I find it hard to brake the heart of a lady and feel good with it, perhaps that was my weakness which she took advantage of... I don't play girls, but I go with them till I have my heart desires from them which is sex..

That's what I have become because of a girl I once loved unconditionally. embarassed

Then you're someone God gifted the spirit of love. Please rescue it and restore it, your nature, before it dies leaving you hard hearted..? undecided
You don't have to but I can understand that it would be better if you do.

Look at the world, it's made up of a lot of people who are hurt and hurting. Please don't change your nature for something you are not.

The truth is your ex didn't know better.
She may already be living silently in regret.
Don't be fooled by a happy face..

Yeah, from your comments, all I can see is you using and dumping. I don't see where you cheated on one while with another though...

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
expecting another counter thread like dearest wifey grin....soon

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Kondomatic(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Incrizz:

But when your wife is faithful to you,
This is no good excuse enough for you to keep cheating..?
Thing is, I have always been faithful and will always be and it's not because the ladies were faithful to me. I am faithful because it is easy, healthy, affordable and almost risk free.

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Thing is, I have always been faithful and will always be and it's not because the ladies were faithful to me. I am faithful because it is easy, healthy, affordable and almost risk free.

Wow refreshing..
That's the way it ought to be.
And the truth is when you hold faithfulness in high esteem, you would not settle for just about any girl...

1 Like

Re: Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. by Incrizz(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:
expecting another counter thread like dearest wifey grin....soon
They are prollyy gonna be like," dear wifey, if you don't cook or if you grow fat from Childbirth, I will cheat on you"

It's just an excuse for them to cheat!

How many men would like their wives to cheat on them because they developed a pot belly or can't pay school fees?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.