Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari (79184 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After London Medical Trip Channels TV / Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by adezjamz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by ekems2017(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba pls if you love yourself resign and go and rest. It is not a do or die affair. I know everyone will die someday. But youvare not looking healthy At all. It's just a piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by GameGod(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
SuperBlack:
Boring. Try again.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by ayourbamie: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
koma1:
There is no doubt that the president has emaciated but it's normal for someone that is recovering from sickness. Everyone of us have felt sick before so the president is not an exception he's only human like us.
WELCOME MR PRESIDENT
This one is old age sickness, Baba is old

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by miqos02(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I see
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by brightisodje(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Imagine see dis animal y how wish dis country can cheer into 8 I just hate dis our leaders
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by sirhills: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
THE FIRST AUDITION IS TOMORROW @FESTAC TOWN LAGOS. By 10am!!!

Call the numbers on the post only DONT BE SCAMMED PLS,ITS FREE.

NEXT AUDITION IS 18th March,2017, VENUE WILL BE POSTED ON OUR PAGE.

#rcma #spreading #audition #movie #action #christianmovies #christianfilm #director #lagos #talent #castingcall #movie #firstofitskind #tagafriend #likes #follow

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by anonimi: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
koma1:
There is no doubt that the president has emaciated but it's normal for someone that is recovering from sickness. Everyone of us have felt sick before so the president is not an exception he's only human like us.
WELCOME MR PRESIDENT

Not according to those in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC who called him an "expired" leader in 2011 but turned around in 2015 to package him as our "only saviour". grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469

Tinubu rules out alliance with CPC
MARCH 21, 2011

Prospect of a possible alliance between the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN and Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, was dashed yesterday in Kano as the leader of the party and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu described CPC as parading “expired leadership.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/tinubu-rules-out-alliance-with-cpc/

hilariousdammie:
Media mogul, Dele Momodu, is super excited about Muhammadu Buhari‘s APC Presidential primary win.

He took to Instagram a few minutes ago, congratulating Buhari on the victory with picture below with inscription: “#ANewNigeria Congratulations Nigerians! The Saviour is here”

source http://naijacityhub..com/2014/12/the-saviour-is-here-dele-momodu.html

3 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
He needs to rest more till 2019 to recover fully.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by baddosky1: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
He is now looking like Achmed the dead terrorist lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by dee02(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
sai baba. The terrorist Kanu is not happy.

He can die if he is not!
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by emvico(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
k4kings:
Get well soon bubu
why shebi dem say the man don well already

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by anonimi: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
ayourbamie:
This one is old age sickness, Baba is old

No wonder he said he cannot perform. shocked

tawa89:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has expressed regrets that he did not become the president at a younger age as there is a limit to what he can do at the age of 72.

He made the assertion on Monday while addressing members of the Nigerian community in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he also vowed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will "kill" corruption in the country.

The president, who recalled his times as state governor, petroleum minister and military head of state, also explained that he repeatedly contested the presidency because of his belief in the practicability of conducting free and fair election in the country.

He expressed confidence in the unity of the country, saying that even though there are some 'crazy' people who talk about the disintegration of the country, the country will never break up.

Buhari stated: "How I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor, just a few years as a young man. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.

"But what brought me there I think mainly is because I love this country. I was in the war front for 30 months during the civil war. I lost a lot of loyal people to me, I lost relatives. A lot of Nigerians did too.

"We lost about two million Nigerians just to keep Nigeria one. So, nobody should come now and tell us rubbish. We are going to remain one country. God has given us another opportunity to reorganise this country. Those who work hard, the society will pay them back."

He said he had been told that there were 83 Nigerians in South African jails, disclosing that he would discuss the matter with President Jacob Zuma during his planned visit to Nigeria in the near future.

Buhari also revealed that he would inquire from the South African president about the whereabouts of the $9.7 million the Goodluck Jonathan's administration had transferred to South Africa for the botched arms purchase.

The president added: "I refused to speak from this draft speech because I wanted to speak to you from the bottom of my heart. Please, keep Nigeria's pride close to your heart, make sure you behave yourselves. If you find yourselves here, obey their laws. Where you don't obey their laws, you will have to bear the consequences.

"I'm told they are 83 Nigerians in prison, I don't know what they have done but I spoke to the President of South Africa this afternoon. He wants to come to Nigeria. There are issues he knows to talk about, I will certainly talk to him.

"I hope our ambassador will send a comprehensive report about the court cases, about those who lost properties during the disturbances and at that time, I will attempt to ask him about our $9.7 million which was not correctly transferred."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/theres-limit-what-i-can-do-72-buhari

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by GameGod(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
dee02:

He can die if he is not!
lol grin
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by castrokins(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
I Seriously Can't Fathom Why This Man Would Prefer To Die In Power.

He's Obviously Too Frail, Pale And Quite Tired-looking For The Rigorous Demands Of Office Of President, Yet Appears Too Greedy To Resign.

In The Public Service, At Buhari's Age, You'd Either Voluntarily Or Involuntarily Be Eased Out Of Office To Take Care Of Yourself.

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by tunary(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now he Luks pathetic. Who will fork the beautiful first lady aisha?

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
The man have digest seriously
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by HHH7king: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Let every thing that breaths praise the Lord.
. Many heads is currently facing severe pain and many faces grew pale and many hearts in joyful mood.#good or bad. God has a purpose for chosen president Buhari.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by bakila: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
These are pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari as he left Abuja on Friday, January 19, for medical vacation in London, and returned on Friday, March 10. Some Nigerians think they tell the story of his illness more appropriately.

He wore a thicker turtle neck vest which could mean he was feeling colder than when he left Nigeria (older people usually feel colder).
The President admitted he had never been this sick, and the before and after pictures tell the story better…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/see-before-and-after-london-vacation.html
No London is colder than Abuja. Even if you are twenty hot blooded and all, you wear thicker clothes if you are coming from London.
Thank you.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by greatermax77(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
May be you just want to comment, you do not know what is terrorist
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by arabbunkum: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man is dying, fast.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by anonimi: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
emvico:
why shebi dem say the man don well already

Just another terrible LIE and propaganda from the crooks in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.
They said he will write to the NASS that he has resumed work.
They also told us he will continue resting while Osinbajo will continue as the Acting President.
Plenty LIES everywhere. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
castrokins:
I Seriously Can't Fathom Why This Man Would Prefer To Die In Power.

He's Obviously Too Frail, Pale And Quite Tired-looking For The Rigorous Demands Of Office Of President, Yet Appears Too Greedy To Resign.

In The Public Service, At Buhari's Age, You'd Either Voluntarily Or Involuntarily Be Eased Out Of Office To Take Care Of Yourself.
you are eased out in public service once you are 60,baba is here doing James Bond

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
there is no difference
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by anonimi: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
HHH7king:
Let every thing that breaths praise the Lord.
Many heads is currently facing severe pain and many faces grew pale and many hearts in joyful mood.#good or bad. God has a purpose for chosen president Buhari.

Please tell us which president was chosen by the devil and not chosen by God
Was it Abacha or who else?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648594_fbimg1482517285328_jpegefe98b1ac961cf4bd6b0c5a70a5366fa

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by sirusX(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Baba Looks weak,

Aisha needs to take care of Baba in the other room ASAP
You can't be that wicked...you wan she hammer am down go 6 feet cry
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by sirusX(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Baba Looks weak,

Aisha needs to take care of Baba in the other room ASAP
You can't be that wicked...you wan she hammer ham down go 6 feet cry
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Amhappy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Winning123:
It is normal for somebody recovering from sickness to look that way. By God's grace he will get better and look very healthy. I have a dad of almost his age. If I can wish my Dad death, so will I not wish my President death. He is someone else husband, father, grand father, uncle, nephewetc. I wish him speedy recovery.

And your days will be long. Same reason why I never wished him death even though I don't like where he was talking Nigeria to. His ripe in age and his time will come.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by graphiti: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
brightisodje:
Imagine see dis animal y how wish dis country can cheer into 8 I just hate dis our leaders

We already know.......its in u!!!
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba needs to take some good time off government. He's in no shape to work. The clip I just watched on Al Jazeera of him alighting from that chopper.. .. Baba needs rest.

If he fully recovers and becomes well enough to assume duties, so be it, otherwise he can simply draw the curtains at this juncture and fully hand over the levers of state to his able vice, Osinbajo, who embodies all the qualities Baba upholds.

Come what may, we will continue to pray for you Mr President and will eternally remain grateful for all you did while you held sway.

Get well sir.

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Ellixlimswag(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
koma1:
WELCOME MR PRESIDENT

if we don old abeg mk we rest and let young and vibrant do the job
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by emi14: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
Hmmm, he is a replica of our economy, both of dem is drying up

That's brilliant Tina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.