Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari (79188 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After London Medical Trip Channels TV / Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by adesamix(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Burger01:
No one can cheat old age... Buharii should take it easy and resign as a president for Osinbajo to take over and continue the good work...

Nigeria will get there. smiley
dt is what their working against, they don't want osinbajo to b swearing as president, they false him to come home to avoid constitutional stipulation.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by John902(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Winning123:
It is normal for somebody recovering from sickness to look that way. By God's grace he will get better and look very healthy. I have a dad of almost his age. If I can wish my Dad death, so will I not wish my President death. He is someone else husband, father, grand father, uncle, nephewetc. I wish him speedy recovery.
you're wise!

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by mecussey(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Burger01:
No one can cheat old age... Buharii should take it easy and resign as a president for Osinbajo to take over and continue the good work...

Nigeria will get there. smiley

No one can cheat old age but i still wonder how Mugabe is managing at 93....how did Africa get here...?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Abbeyme: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
I see that yarinya holding a Baby Xmas.

Welcome Baba
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by adontcare(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Maski87: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chaii but who go take care of aisha por the oza rooms
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by suremanpatriot: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm for God to allow this man return smiling on his feet means that Buhari means well for Nigeria to be saved from hijack of devious past lootry rulers. At least the man is a strong symbol of some sort. Very good for naija, life remains a mystery,because no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Coldfeets: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
ekems2017:
Baba pls if you love yourself resign and go and rest. It is not a do or die affair. I know everyone will die someday. But youvare not looking healthy At all. It's just a piece of advice.

Actually, it's just a piece of WORTHLESS advice, I hope you know that?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by vatiqan(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Really, we don enter Lagos bus.... One chanced!
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
AFTER pictures

Lalasticlala

Picture or not, what Buhari should do now is to act more as a ceremonial head of government and allow osinbajo run the government. Then come 2019, he should help the nation by supporting a younger and cosmopolitan northerner to succeed him.

A well travelled and successful business magnate in the mould of an Atiku is what the country needs, right now.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
koma1:
There is no doubt that the president has emaciated but it's normal for someone that is recovering from sickness. Everyone of us have felt sick before so the president is not an exception he's only human like us.
WELCOME MR PRESIDENT

So the president wasn't Hale and hearty?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Picture or not, what Buhari should do now is to act more as a ceremonial head of government and allow osinbajo run the government. Then come 2019, he should help the nation by supporting a younger and cosmopolitan northerner to succeed him.

A well travelled and successful business magnate in the mould of an Atiku is what the country needs, right now.

Why northerner? Are they the only saints left ?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by fishbone11(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Baba Looks weak,
Aisha needs to take care of Baba in the other room ASAP
That's a suicide attempt by una president
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by suremanpatriot: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes , YARADUA STOOD FOR SOMETHING, buhari Stands for something ...it would hav been more glaring if oil price didn't crash in bihari's tenure. But what exactly:
WHAT DID OBJ STAND FOR?
WHAT DID JONATHAN STAND FOR?
GOD DEY
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by israelmao(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Recuperating...
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Why northerner? Are they the only saints left ?

Nope. Just that it is only fair to have a northerner on the basis of south/ north rule .
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Laple0541(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
I no see much difference.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by SKYWEAVER: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
According 2 Tupac Amar Shakur, "I See No Changes!" And dtz ma submission wit apology, though.

1 Like

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by mekuso89(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
the little girl cute
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
woodcook:
"na Aisha I sorry for pass. Who go dey beat her band?" Baba can not perform at this condition.
Is she not above the age of feeling hot?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by AlphaStyles(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
see d way baba belike stick
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by remikunle: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Serious. Baba Needs Astyme Blood Tonic
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by mildteddy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
sai baba. The terrorist Kanu is not happy.

Hehehehe. You BMC (Buhari Media Conmen) are hilarious! Since your boss came back this morning I noticed that your activities have sharply increased. You gotta put your mouth where your money is right?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by nathing: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
koma1:
There is no doubt that the president has emaciated but it's normal for someone that is recovering from sickness. Everyone of us have felt sick before so the president is not an exception he's only human like us.
WELCOME MR PRESIDENT
WELL SAID
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by christofashion1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Off your cloth and let us see better picture to learn SKELETAL system
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by Adiola(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Winning123:
It is normal for somebody recovering from sickness to look that way. By God's grace he will get better and look very healthy. I have a dad of almost his age. If I can wish my Dad death, so will I not wish my President death. He is someone else husband, father, grand father, uncle, nephewetc. I wish him speedy recovery.
this same man whom you don't want others to wish death ordered soldiers to kill other people's fathers ,uncles and nephew in aba,pH,Onitsha and calabar yet u think he ll survive no way his daughters ll be fatherless as well
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by justjify(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can someone tell this man to just go and rest for the sake of his health?
This is not a case of Ipob, Afonja or what have you, this man is not fit to carry Naija wahala on that head. Aisha and ndi cabal, please help this man to live longer.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Nope. Just that it is only fair to have a northerner on the basis of south/ north rule .
What rule? In what constitution did you quote from?
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by whizcartel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
notice the little girl in the last picture.
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by rinzylee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Winning123:

He is 10 years older than your Dad sha... I think he should resign, he is weak..... He doesn't deserve the stress
Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by johncallidon(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
Hmmm, he is a replica of our economy, both of dem is drying up

Re: Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari by dreposh(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Who is that kid holding a toy Santa Claus ? Or baba don turn christian on a low key?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.