Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty (26677 Views)

Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by bizzibodi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
that policy is madness!pay duty on a 20yrs old scrap,what of car wey don packup?

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by slimfit1(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Candyrain:

Why are u supporting nonsense na? U dey make me vex ooo as I dey see this BS u dey type

It pure senseless act from the so called lawmaker people are looking for work and food to eat we are talking about uniform please let us get major things right. Ask the lawmakers when last did they look at laws that will stop fulani people killing people like their cows.
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by slimfit1(m): 12:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Mobsync:

The president can and does wear the uniform of any of the three branches of the armed forces with the rank of a Field Marshal, Admiral of the Fleet or Marshall of the Air Force, depending on the service that owns the uniform.

The so called Ali should not even head the customs in the first place since he is not a customs officer.

But now that he's there, he should respect the rules of the service and wear the DAMN.ED uniform. If he cannot, he should quickly find his way back to his village.

It is a dangerous thing to do and disrespectful to that uniform. Buhari and Obasanjo has the right as president to wear no other president should wear it.
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2017
NemzySeries:

funny guy..... bliv it or not ordinary civilian dey drive car 10yrs no paper, no license or duty & nofin dey happen talkmore of Dino.... oga dunt equate Dino to ur landlord oooo

@bold exactly and should it suppose to be like that? Can they drive a car in US without necessary documents?

Can a US senator do same? We can't let it continue that way.

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by Candyrain(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
slimfit1:

It pure senseless act from the so called lawmaker people are looking for work and food to eat we are talking about uniform please let us get major things right. Ask the lawmakers when last did they look at laws that will stop fulani people killing people like their cows.

How many of the service chiefs, army, navy, airforce, police, nscdc etc do u see without their uniforms on? Why shouldn't he do what is expected of him? Uniform is part of the ethics of customs, it's what differentiates u from other. He has to use it

1 Like

Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by miredia(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Candyrain:

Why are u supporting nonsense na? U dey make me vex ooo as I dey see this BS u dey type
They are used to chaos and a haphazard society, you can hardly blame them. The Nigerian state has really screwed the psyche of most of it's citizens. My jaw drops at their reasoning.
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by saintmark88(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Too many senseless people, Senate cannot sack anyone, they dnt have d powers, dey can only advice the executive.... Thts their role, advisory role full stop, only the executive can give that order... Hahahaha.... Democracy is sweet, they r dealing with a man who knows where their power stops, so they can threaten all they want..... Y have they not removed the SGF yet, RUBBISH!!!!!
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by vertueptime: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Resolve based on national intrest to recommend his sack
agabusta:

The senate does not have the power to sack customs Boss.
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by durangokid: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
agabusta:

Don't make this a tribal issue. If you look at the senators championing this, from the person that moved the first motion to the ones who are most vociferous about the issue, they are mostly Northerners. I wonder how come before we know it, you are already making it an Igbo issue.
My brother it is a tribal thing the Senate knows that amount to illegality and uncalled for that is why they are not supporting it, the question you should ask is are car shops border and who are those targeted
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by Mobsync(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
slimfit1:

It is a dangerous thing to do and disrespectful to that uniform. Buhari and Obasanjo has the right as president to wear no other president should wear it.

A quick google search should show GEJ wearing the army uniform. He was called the Commander-in-Chief for a reason.
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by slimfit1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mobsync:

A quick google search should show GEJ wearing the army uniform. He was called the Commander-in-Chief for a reason.

Yeah he has no respect for himself so I'm not surprised.
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by Mobsync(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
slimfit1:

Yeah he has no respect for himself so I'm not surprised.

grin grin grin
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

@bold exactly and should it suppose to be like that? Can they drive a car in US without necessary documents?

Can a US senator do same? We can't let it continue that way.
im not disregarding ur post but dunt 4get dis is nigeria...... so so so so many tinz av gone bad.... cum see underaged drivers all over d place...... currently d govt is nw forcing every1 to get speed limiter in deir vehicles inetead of ueing d money to repair roads as if datz gonna instantly stop accidents frm happening
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
NemzySeries:

im not disregarding ur post but dunt 4get dis is nigeria...... so so so so many tinz av gone bad.... cum see underaged drivers all over d place...... currently d govt is nw forcing every1 to get speed limiter in deir vehicles inetead of ueing d money to repair roads as if datz gonna instantly stop accidents frm happening

But the Govt is trying every possible to correct things and we seem not to support them instead we are castigating them..
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But the Govt is trying every possible to correct things and we seem not to support them instead we are castigating them..
oga govt is not correcting anything..... d're only harassing PDP members & orda perceived political enemies........ check out all d pple dve bin prosecuting if any Apc member is part of it & once u oppose dem d'll send efcc, dss, police , icpc to hunt u dwn... are we saying Ameachi, saraki, fashola, tinubu, oshiomole & a host of ordas didn't steal money? abi any man b in APc is a new creature, old tinz are passed away & all tinz are bkom new
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:

oga govt is not correcting anything..... d're only harassing PDP members & orda perceived political enemies........ check out all d pple dve bin prosecuting if any Apc member is part of it & once u oppose dem d'll send efcc, dss, police , icpc to hunt u dwn... are we saying Ameachi, saraki, fashola, tinubu, oshiomole & a host of ordas didn't steal money? abi any man b in APc is a new creature, old tinz are passed away & all tinz are bkom new

Oga APC is the power in power and will have to deal with those that steal Nigeria dry, Is Gbenga Daniel not a PDP member? Did they harass him? NO because the state Government did not prosecute him i think..

most of those going through corruption trials are those that work and steal from the Federal Govt workers..

Beside those they are harassing did they benefit from the loot or not? Alex Ekwueme is a PDP man did they harass him? so many like that..

Oga even if it's witchhunt i support them on that and PDP should also prepare to witchhunt if they ever get back to power..
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga APC is the power in power and will have to deal with those that steal Nigeria dry, Is Gbenga Daniel not a PDP member? Did they harass him? NO because the state Government did not prosecute him i think..

most of those going through corruption trials are those that work and steal from the Federal Govt workers..

Beside those they are harassing did they benefit from the loot or not? Alex Ekwueme is a PDP man did they harass him? so many like that..

Oga even if it's witchhunt i support them on that and PDP should also prepare to witchhunt if they ever get back to power..
Hahahahahaha..... all d pple u called are xpired men.... wre talking of current happening ure bring alex & gbenga here...... av dos guys not bin outside govt 4 almost 10yrs? wre talking of current happening oga
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahaha..... all d pple u called are xpired men.... wre talking of current happening ure bring alex & gbenga here...... av dos guys not bin outside govt 4 almost 10yrs? wre talking of current happening oga

And who are the current? Name them and tell us about their corruption cases..
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And who are the current? Name them and tell us about their corruption cases..
Oga u & i kw d answer to dis question ure asking so derz no point xplaining to u bkos itz not gonna enhance my subscription so make we die d mata
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:

Oga u & i kw d answer to dis question ure asking so derz no point xplaining to u bkos itz not gonna enhance my subscription so make we die d mata

I don't know them, I don't know any of them that work under GEJ at the federal level and are still working under Buhari..
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I don't know them, I don't know any of them that work under GEJ at the federal level and are still working under Buhari..
u can kip carrying dis mata on ur head
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
NemzySeries:

u can kip carrying dis mata on ur head

Don;t raise issue you have no ideal of, Don't start what you can't finish..
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Don;t raise issue you have no ideal of, Don't start what you can't finish..
ure certainly a time waster......I she cum & b dragging national issues wit u as if ure feeding me......if u nid company go to d Garage or parks I'll see ur likes dere
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2017
NemzySeries:

ure certainly a time waster......I she cum & b dragging national issues wit u as if ure feeding me......if u nid company go to d Garage or parks I'll see ur likes dere

Sorry i love argument based on fact, You guys always come here and started wailing about one sided fight against corruption or witchunting but when ask to proof yourself you result to saying you know them don't ask me..

hahaha
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by NemzySeries(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry i love argument based on fact, You guys always come here and started wailing about one sided fight against corruption or witchunting but when ask to proof yourself you result to saying you know them don't ask me..

hahaha
oya cum & bite me na
Re: Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2017
NemzySeries:

oya cum & bite me na

LOL i know you can't hold a better arguements or think with your own brain, You only come on Nairaland to spew what you were told and defend what you post turn wahala hahah..

have a lovely day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / How Agbaje Hijacked Money Sent For Campaigns — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.