Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (124839 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Marotzke(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
So the matter have moved from stephanie Otobo who did the accusation, to Daniella Okeke to confirm?

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by OKEMKPI: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Go see the clearer pic on Instagram....
I checked b4 posting, prove to me that u can get the car reg no by posting the instagram picture here.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by tafrica(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
basadenet:
Can anyone of us raises his or hand and say, i have not commit adultery in my life.

This revelation is too strong to neglect. Suleiman has been rumoured to be dating this lady and there was his car in the actress' house posted by the actress herself. If the allegation is true, Suleiman deserves every kind of attack he sees; for not acting what he preaches and condemns and also for not owing up to his fault even when cornered with strong evidences.
Unless he gives reasonable explanation to this picture, he stands guilty of every accusation.
Even the other young lady boldly petitioned police to go trace her account record if Suleiman has never transferred money to her and also check her and Suleiman's passports to establish her claim that Suleiman took her to Napoli.

I supported this man during fulani vis a vis DSS saga, but he has to be called out on this if he's guilty.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by daroz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
cool'daddy, come and eat'
lolz

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Bonimoney(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
I wanna believe the owner of this forum or site called nairaland is a muslim........
why are muslims allowed to comment on Christians issues without warning but the Christians have to sign some nonsence and deny their faith b4 commenting on any muslim related issues?

while i was in Yola, an imam heading the mosque of my locality bleeped an almajeri( gay) nothing was done about it, no legal measures were taking to help the poor boy but today, we the christians expose, trial nd nail our brothers or sister.

mind u, this is just an alligation not yet comfirmed to be truth. Be watchfull in all things.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by BetaThings: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman will ALWAYS have my respect because he is a cleric who spoke out when other leaders were too cowardly to confront the massacre of Christians.

What massacre?

It is not everyone in Southern Kaduna that is a Christian
It is not every Fulani that is a Muslim

Go and watch Apostle Suleman's video?
It is call to anarchy when you decree death on a governor because of a bill - if you dislike it, attend the public hearing and convince legislators to throw it out!
In his other video - watch objectively - an area boy did not allow a church to be built and that automatically becomes an attack on christianity
All over the country area boys will collect money from their friends and parents before you can begin construction work
It is a fact and you know it - but Apostle Suleman presented it is an attack on the Church
What is more he lied to the police that the Area boy was armed and got the police to outsource the arrest of the area boy to 5 members of his congregation
They beat up the area boy and brought him to the church in the boot of a car
You are proud of these, right?
He then said the area boy MUST attend the church opening ceremony by force

Now he said this on Tv and Christians cry of oppression.
Ask yourself, what acts of oppression will he commit when the Tv cameras are not on him
If he had his way and had executive powers he would not allow any dissent

Where was your outrage when Muslims were being killed and eaten in Jos?
You must have applauded
Why did people like you and FFK not shout when Christians were being killed in Modakeke by Ife people?
Or was it because it does not fit the media propaganda strategy?

BTW Nairaland is not a court - when you accuse Muslims too, you are also engaged in media trial!

13 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
pesinfada:
if u stare at d weather for long u will see smoke without fire.

And if evribdy kip talkin abt a lie,it wil start to look like true.

#Dont judge.

I ain't judging,but all allegations leveled against him is so glaring.I really hate it people you look up too ain't better than you.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ddippset(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
blackaxe78:

Hello!

Am a Ph.D holder in adultery and I don't lie to people about it or pretend to be holy. I don't also use people's hard earned money to go purchase luxury cars for sluts and same time pay some others bill
your wife must hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Wizzyflexx: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
okay

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by drtee247(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:
E don do nah I tire for all of you playing FBI abi 007 on top ordinary fvck matter . You had better channel your "pro" detective skills to catch all the wanted criminals in our country starting from Boko Haram sponsors, kingpins and numerous yam eaters with evidences of their escapades.
Whether he fvcked or not let his conscience judge him besides who no dey fvck. Why are people so shamelessly hypocrites.
Na wao

Why d tin dey pain u pass d pastor sef.. Who are u to decide what others shuld do with their energy?? They decided to channel theirs in looking for evidence to nail the pastor..He is a "man of god" not just an ordinary guy on d street...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Endy4all(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
Daniella okeke after getting this car will be like

oh daddy

oh daddy

oh daddy sule

hmmm

hmm

oooooo

ahhh

ahhhh

pound my ass daddy!!!

I'm just here observing this

mtcheeew fake adulterer pastor suleman

I call this ringtone. Her ringtone is sharp. Lol

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by drtee247(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
Daniella okeke after getting this car will be like

oh daddy

oh daddy

oh daddy sule

hmmm

hmm

oooooo

ahhh

ahhhh

pound my ass daddy!!!

I'm just here observing this

mtcheeew fake adulterer pastor suleman

Hihihihi why u dey make me laff like dis for hot sunday afternoon na?

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Dottore: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
drtee247:

Why d tin dey pain u pass d pastor sef.. Who are u to decide what others shuld do with their energy?? They decided to channel theirs in looking for evidence to nail the pastor..He is a "man of god" not just an ordinary guy on d street...
To nail him so that what will happen? So that he will stop fucking or for people to stop attending his church. Mtchew
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by BetaThings: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bonimoney:
I wanna believe the owner of this forum or site called nairaland is a muslim........
That is the problem
When Christians are abusing Muslims, the religion of Nairaland does not matter
But when Christians - the blue blood - have issues then Seun must suppress comments

Bonimoney:
why are muslims allowed to comment on Christians issues without warning but the Christians have to sign some nonsence and deny their faith b4 commenting on any muslim related issues?
Because the Christian moderators (they are alive and I dare them to deny this) conspired to convince Seun, the owner of the site, that the filter should be put up there

We Muslims saw it as nonsense, but the Christians and Seun love the stigmatisation of the Muslims and proceeded with it
And it has been there since

Bonimoney:
while i was in Yola, an imam heading the mosque of my locality bleeped an almajeri( gay) nothing was done about it, no legal measures were taking to help the poor boy

Thanks for bringing this up
Homo-sickness is a sin in Islam
And we know that not every criminal will be brought to justice in this world
Every soul will render account on the day of judgement
But I am not sure that a promient Imam will get away with that though

Bonimoney:
but today, we the christians expose, trial nd nail our brothers or sister.
mind u, this is just an alligation not yet comfirmed to be truth. Be watchfull in all things.
Nothing to say to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Where is Apostle Suleiman's name on the number plates?

You people should continue your media trial, meanwhile you all likely do worse things behind closed doors.

Ishilove, click the said link, right click and click on “View Page Source” scroll down to where you'll see it here (as in the last screenshot in the OP)

Try the same with your car and anybody you know and see their information (if they registered it themselves).

Call a spade a spade. Apostle Suleman has to just take the bull by the horn and apologize to his wife and to his followers for this terrible act (by whom they perceive as their mentor). This picture was actually taken last year, before his fulani-elrufai saga.

You're an intelligent lady. Put emotions aside and be truthful to your heart. Apostle bleeped up, let him as a mature man and leader own up and apologize, that's how Leaders should behave. Cheers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by HardMirror(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
ojimbo:
Hardmirror. I'm happy you are viewing this tread. People are now realising all you have been saying about this religion of a thing.
Thanks for getting me out from this bondage called "Religion"
I wonder why ordinary humans will be speaking on God's behalf. It's all a scam. Why don't they let God speak for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by klax(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
So nothing else to talk about again only Suleiman, okeke and Otobo or Otaobo

I'm not surprised at all this was how father disowned grandma called kemi Oluloyo a born bastard took a deadly assault on Adeboye called the old man all kind of disgraceful names, this was how TB Joshua was called Devil, ritualist and all kind of name yet he keep going in his ministries many today got back their lives, their health, their Destiny, their heath through that same TB JOSHUA many called devil, same way they came on Oritsejafor, same way they came after Oyakhilome, same way they came for Oyedepo, same way they came on Kumuyi to the point someone said Kumuyi is ritualist he used Cow to gathered members when he started and so many other clergy men I'm not supporting any clergy man but I will not support any malicious, political or image smear campaign on any of them never.

If you say the clergy men love money, tithes, jets, jewelries I will agree but all these liars talking nonsense I will not belief so let Otaobo or Otobo or any other she-goats go to hell. This is hell rufai and fulani game plan.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
cant ur pastor come and pray in ur house ni grin grin angry cheesy
guy na wich type of prayer be dat one? a lady like daniela okeke wey we know say na runz babe she be grin.....she twerk that her fat ukwu in d middle of a prayer session even an impotent man cane go stand at attention.abeg any one on one session with such lady na straight kpanshin session not prayer session cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by sagaloo: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
How are sure that's the lady's house?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by drtee247(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:

To nail him so that what will happen? So that he will stop fucking or for people to stop attending his church. Mtchew

To nail him so that people will stop attending his church.. And also for him to repent..cox God exposes people so that they will repent, if not u will keep doin bad tinx in secret and wunt bother repenting cox no one knows about it.. Also to make a statement that xtianity does not tolerate adultery either in d open or secret..NB..I'm not a xtian

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by KingyKing: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Clear one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Op, please answer this question because I too am not getting this your post undecided
Check the document well. The areas highlighted in GREEN will answer ur questions.

The lesson from this whole saga is that some people are yet to awaken to the reality that hightech investigation and socail media are here to stay with us in Naija.

Let us all be more careful.

For me, The Sule guy has a lot of explaining to do to his family,followers and God

5 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by fuckpro: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

so apostle dashed her the car and took none of that ass in return ?

You're sleeping on a bicycle grin
... Why now?
Can't someone be philanthropic without this backlash
...You see why people don't help anymore
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
fuckpro:
... Why now?
Can't someone be philanthropic without this backlash
...You see why people don't help anymore

Fuckpro!.

You again angry

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by sure2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
obyrich:
He should ask for forgiveness and repent if true because he will make the devil rejoice and many christians to backslide especially those who sincerely believe he is a servant of God.

Dn't get it twisted if eventually he is guilty may God have mercy DAVID in the Bible did. Worse and God pardoned him
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by dyydxx: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

It is You and your entire household that are the dundees. wink

As for the rest of you spamming my mentions over my stand on the Apostle[b], continue carrying the matter like gala in traffic. Me, i've facied more productive issues that benefit me. I suggest y'all do the same[/b].

but you are the one ultrahyperventilating grin on the matter as you have allowed emotional sentiments cloud your usually clear judgement on issues. Just goes to show how easily it is to deceive women who should ordinarily know better

6 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by fusyman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na so life be oooooooo. Na only God sabi person wey they worship Him

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by SirAweezy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Let me ask you a few questions now;

1) What plate number did you type in for the search? Is it the number on the car that we cannot even see in this picture or the number that whoever posted this thrash pasted above the car picture to make us believe it's the car number that we are unable to see??

2) What does it take anybody to snap Apostle Suleiman's car plate number and superimpose it on any Mercedes-Benz car??

3) Have you ever been to Daniella Okeke's house before? So how can you tell us that the house in the picture is her house if you've never been there before?

4) Assuming that car belonged to Apostle Suleiman truly, and the house belonged to Danielle Okeke, what makes you think anybody cannot superimpose a picture of a car onto a picture of a house the same way media clowns superimposed a picture of Tuface Idibia on President buhari's picture while he was in the UK?

OMG! Did you just typed all these in other to defend someone? Please use your time for another better thing. I mean no insult... even as my objective in this saga is neutral.

I quoted you, because it's obvious you are matured from how you typed... but bro none made sense apart from your number 1.(however the number plate is real, but I won't judge) And I am angry you spoiled it

4 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
bizzibodi:

Then he fall for d setup,i hope he is nxt involve with d canadian sisters b/c they mention one Pastor.
I think its too early to conclude that Pastor Sulieman is guilty since we are yet to see any hard evidence.Its very easy for a lady to claim she had sex with someone if she was payed by someone to say so.by the way dont u think its more than a coincidence that ever since Pastor"s Sulieman's clash with El Rufai thats when these stories began emerging .Anyway lets see how this story turns.its quite early to make judgement.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by fuckpro: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Fuckpro!.

You again angry
grin grin grin ... yes my lord internettually ... you all should give the apostle a breather
He is fallible... this move is to silence the church and by extension southern Nigeria on the wanton killing by the northerners... that's the intent ...Suleiman is a man not the Holy spirit
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by SirAweezy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
KingyKing:
Clear one.

Fatality !!!. I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.