Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (124787 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by 2sexynet: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Go on her instagram page.

If you can't zoom properly dump the phone.
I am not as stupid as yourself to be fool... I am on pc, you slimy evil mongers
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by mekadmiry(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
basadenet:
Can anyone of us raises his or hand and say, i have not commit adultery in my life.
Rubbish
Yes, I've committed adultery.
But I'm not a man of God, I'm not a pastor, I'm not a preacher.
I've also never deceived anyone to think I'm any of the above.
I just live my life.
If u claim u are a pastor, behave like one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by GavelSlam: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
2sexynet:
I am not as stupid as yourself to be fool... I am on pc, you slimy evil mongers

Someone's butt hurt.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Cholls(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
PastorAji:
Whether he's lying or not, let him tow the line of Francis Wale Oke

Simple
my brother tell us the story about that pastor n the Secretary.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Omonoba1: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Issues profunda complicatus grin grin
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by tinsel: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

I use derogatory words for trolls like you who think they can cyberbully any user as it pleases them. I try my possible best to disabuse them of that notion.

This is the internet, true, but if you 'cross' me, I will rigmarole all over your ill bred, disrespectful e-ass.
Please just keep quiet. You are annoying people here.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Assuming without conceding that this is Apostle Suleman's car: where is the car even parked ; prove that this is Stephanie Otobo's garage.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Jerryman94(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Arrant nonsense.... Just because this man spoke out against the killings of Christians by fulani heardsmen... That brought up all these propaganda.... Those who are behind this will never go unpunished here on earth and after life
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by jiorhemen(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
StainlessH should consider blogging. Atleast he will compete with sahara reporters in investigative journalism unlike the crappy blogs we have full of lies.
Sahara Reporters was the first to report this. In fact, they were the one that did the investigation and posted it. I guess StainlessH created this thread after seeing the Sahara Reporters story. I saw this on Sahara Reporters website before dawn today http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/11/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz-450-gl-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by drtee247(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
knightsTempler:
Leave all this revelation matter.
Let us face the legal reality of the whole matter.

Has Sulemain committed any crime?
is the lady denying that she has been blackmailing Sulemain?

Does the probability that Sulemain had an affair with her and other women excuse her from the crime of blackmail and extortion?
The fact remains that those who are promoting these stories all have their individual agenda.

Otobo,to save herself from certain jail time,Keyamo/BMC boys,to rubbish a perceived opponent of their Ayatollah and Sulemain to preserve his integrity.

What is certain to me is that Stephanie Otobo is a criminal who must pay the price to society.Her likes must not be allowed to go scot free no matter the damage it might do to the reputation of some people.

She must be punished if for nothing but to serve as a deterrent to other future blackmailers.

Today it may be Sulemain,tomorrow it could be Tinubu,Buhari,Fashola or even Keyamo himself who has children from women he did not wed and none of whom demanded compensation for breach of contract.

Look @ the Joke this one is typing.. It seems u don't know what u are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by nicerichard05: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Give some credit bro, I posted this here https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars/1#52223857 in December 2016, before all this stephanie otobo wahala grin, give some credit grin grin

Update :: Front Page, Sahara reporters dun post am;

I should get Paid, Where's my money angry angry, if daddy GO own comes out, I no go post am o grin grin

Bros u are one of those nigerians that are under utilised. The federal govt needs to bring u in. I cut hand for you. I am doing an article nw, nd I hop to mention ur moniker and also post ur link.

We all need to see life differently

4 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
tinsel:

Please just keep quiet. You are annoying people here.
Oya come and shut me up na. Do I sound like I care about you or whoever is annoyed by my comments?

Please stay on your lane and don't quote me again. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by drtee247(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
zabuur:
All these na stress. I think oyinbos don get lying detector technology. At least both of them should go feature on the programme called "MOMENT OF TRUTH "

Lie detector is for those who say the truth 95% and lie 5%..Nigerians will beat the lie detector..cox lying is our way of life..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
drtee247:

I have been following all your comments on this issue..but I have come to a conclusion..I and my generation are just heediots with coconut brain filled with dust
Better
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
nicerichard05:

Bros u are one of those nigerians that are under utilised. The federal govt needs to bring u in. I cut hand for you. I am doing an article nw, nd I hop to mention ur moniker and also post ur link.

We all need to see life differently

Haha, Mention anything, link anything wink

I initially saw the name in december but when I checked back a week ago, I realized the name was removed. So I thought, If i was the developer how would I hide this.

1. Use "display:none" - css.
2. Comment the html script. - this is what they did grin
3. just remove/comment that line from the backend so it doesn't render or come with the page at all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by drtee247(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
basadenet:
Can anyone of us raises his or hand and say, i have not commit adultery in my life.

Just imaging U stole something as a police officer who is in charge of enforcing law and u were in front of a judge to defend your self and all you had to tell the court is "anyone who havnt stolen before should raise his/her hands"..
Haba mana..talk sense abeg

9 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by jakandeola(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
What next if he's guilty? My God will continue to expose fake pastors sha
wy dat if u neva sin bforr den u can curse him
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by abbeyty(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cyberfreak:
I only pity his church members that use their hard earned money to pay tithes.
See how the useless apostle is lavishing it on different women.

This wont still stop them from paying more tithes, some are gullible
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by FILEBE(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jerryman94:
Arrant nonsense.... Just because this man spoke out against the killings of Christians by fulani heardsmen... That brought up all these propaganda.... Those who are behind this will never go unpunished here on earth and after life

Why are you like this? Why don't you try to think the other way for once? it wont hurt to do so. No smoke without fire. These people you call man of God balh blah blah are just humans like you and me who are erroneous in nature . can anyone be like JESUS ? Can any one? So, when u hear things like this... just leave space for some little doubt. I ran a check on that registration number and i found the name written truly, since then i have been running a check on all cars around me and it is true the name of the owner is always written in the source code.
Dont just believe blindly.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

But it is a well known fact that Apostle dashes people cars undecided
Are there no men, old widowed women or orphaned children who are in need of cars, cash in this economy?

Every man, especially married ones, knows how precariously dangerous it is to offer cash or cars to single ladies, even with good intentions. If your wife didn't feel threatened by your kindness, the ladies who are recipients of your gestures would feel obligated to pay back in kind. Some would even go a little further than that: Aspire to be the madam of the house.

To avoid the messiness, the apostle should form a foundation, appoint board of trustees and search committees, and distance himself from the search committees, who are mandated to look for hot distressed single ladies in need of assistance. Lol. Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians !!! Please wise up. How can one register a valid document like Drivers License, WAEC Certificate, etc. with his/her title such as Apostle, Bishop, Imam, Honourable etc. ?

So how come the picture displayed by OP is having Apostle in it ? This is a document for a car registered with a government agency. It is like PMB registering such document with President. How is that possible ?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dottore:
E don do nah I tire for all of you playing FBI abi 007 on top ordinary fvck matter . You had better channel your "pro" detective skills to catch all the wanted criminals in our country starting from Boko Haram sponsors, kingpins and numerous yam eaters with evidences of their escapades.
Whether he fvcked or not let his conscience judge him besides who no dey fvck. Why are people so shamelessly hypocrites.
Na wao

lmao! oh boy, you nailed it
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by egopersonified(f): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
ojimbo:
I concur

Abeg is this the same woman that wore that nysc uniform? where can I locate her, I like her swag, I want to be like her when I grow older, she is my role model. lol
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Jammiiee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's a cumbrus circomlocution , sincerely, don't mind some Nigerians. How some of us shy away from the truth and blatantly refuse to see the light even when dragged under the beam of light is quite worrisome angry ... because someone is a 'man of God ', does that make them supreme or enigmatic? I listened to a programme on radio this morning where the lady anchoring the programme was all in support of the ' accused ' , claiming it baffles her why some Nigerians don't fear men of God and lie against them, saying what if a great disaster befalls such persons angry . And I kept wondering even when Christ was still around, all manner of things they did against him till he was crucified. He never for once brought down fire on the miscreants, he kept praying for them until he gave up the ghost. If that could happen to the master how much more a pastor, which in this case hasn't even been vindicated angry .

But here in Nigeria we tend to worship our ' men of God ', we see them as all-in-all, very infallible and immaculate angry . Even when their followers see these ungodly signs, they still worship them and lick their feet angry sad

x240:

I expected better from you but I am not disappointed. Some educated Nigerians actually used salt amd water to bathe during the ebola issue. So i won't be suprised if another educated Nigerian throws her education into the gutter because of sentiments and religion.

You know the problem i always have with most of you Nigerians. Your double standards is apalling. Where is the call for justice from you?

Here is a woman's life that's being destroyed by a so called man of God and what you are asking for is irrefutable evidence? Low and behold that evidence was given to you and what do you resort to? Her words alone are evidences and is presentable in any law court. It is the job of the Prophet to present an alibi or counter facts to nullify whatever she says. Something he is not doing.

You are throwing abuses and name callings instead of facing the facts. You have not for once countered the facts on ground, you have just being going round and round beating about the bush trying to deflect.

No one needs you to agree to this or not. It's your personal opinion but when a case clear and shut it is the responsibility of any right thinking and educated person to call a spade a spade no matter whose ox is gored. That's what education should do for you. You should be able to separate religion from bad acts perpetrated in its name.

The fu.ckin.g discussion here is about the Apostle's sexcapades. That he spoke out or not about whatever you are going on about is not a matter of discussion. Stop genuflecting.

So if this lady had died of the poison given to her? We should also sweep it under the carpet because a so called Man spoke about something? Can you just hear yourself? Would you have said that if she happened to be your sister or daughter?

Did he sleep with the lady? Yes or no.

Did he try poison her like she alleged? I am not even concerned about him having a 3some. That's his own problem but here we have a lady that feels she has been wronged and justice and equity demands she be treated fairly. No man is greater than another in the eyes of the laws.

Those are questions the "man of God" should answer and that you respect him doesn't mean he didn'tdo wrong. For fuc..ks sake Pastor King still have people who respect him and worship the ground he walks on. Do we also not scrutinise him because he is respected?

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
jiorhemen:

Sahara Reporters was the first to report this. In fact, they were the one that did the investigation and posted it. I guess StainlessH created this thread after seeing the Sahara Reporters story. I saw this on Sahara Reporters website before dawn today http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/11/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz-450-gl-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke

This post was done on 3:42am On Mar 11. remotely team-working with ip2121918021 so for the record all blogs got the tip off here irrespective of how popular. But all this is not necessary at this point. The "Pastor" and Daniella needs to come clear the air if they wish.

There is even a new twist coming. i would have linked and Instagram account to prove some other persons linked to this but she quickly deleted her account just to show you how messy this whole saga is, everyone is taking cover.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by jerrymej(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians are I'll. they can be healthy again if they turn away from Gossips....

what's your business if that's his car! Rubbish
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by oxyG: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
i actually went to d site. D pastors name is reg to dat car. A nairalander shared dis info last year. http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej . After clicking dat link. Right click d page and click view page source or source using a laptop or PC. for mobile google chrome use view-source:www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej to view source. for operamobile type server:source in the url tab. his name came up. I also tried it with my friends car to confirm and his name was also der. Only other explanations are he sold it to her , someone hacked the database or he came for private prayer session grin grin cheesy. Things dey happen . God will expose any fake mog out der o
Guy, I salute your brain.Just confirmed someone didn't buy a stolen vehicle.The former owner's name was intact.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
jakandeola:
wy dat if u neva sin bforr den u can curse him
Curse him? will that change my status or my bank account? I don't worry myself with inconsequential matters.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Jammiiee(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
My brother, I tire o shocked angry
JustinSlayer69:

She should have swallowed her pride and kept shut.

The evidence was OVERWHELMING, yet she kept ranting.

Plenty of Apostle Sule's disciples here, QUIETLY wiping their tears

It really isn't by force to comment, when there's nothing reasonable to contribute

YES, Apostle spoke against killing of Xtians which is good...but does he now get a free pass for investing tithes on 3-somes?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Jammiiee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
U're right let them zoom the remaining vehicle to detect the real owners grin cheesy
KAYD007:
If you are able to zoom in on the benz plate number to determine it's owner, how come that of the Lexus is being over looked?

Why can't the so call e-investigators zoom in on the other plates?

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
jiorhemen:

Bullshit, I posted this in december.

Sahara posted this at 05:24AM Mar 11 VS 3:42am On Mar 11 when OP made this post VS 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016 when I first posted this

posted it again three days ago, deleted this cuz I feared for my life (few people here know me personally).

Op saw it before I deleted it, sahara saw OPs post undecided

Sahara didn't do any investigation.

I foundout the "view source" way to view it because I knew I saw the name in december plus I'm a developer myself.

Sahara would never think of "viewing the source of that page" undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.