Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (124874 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
adekanmbi1986:
Nigerians !!! Please wise up. How can one register a valid document like Drivers License, WAEC Certificate, etc. with his/her title such as Apostle, Bishop, Imam, Honourable etc. ?

So how come the picture displayed by OP is having Apostle in it ? This is a document for a car registered with a government agency. It is like PMB registering such document with President. How is that possible ?

You can register with a title for example "Mr.","Mrs", "Miss", "Dr"

Apostle used "Apostle" Common sense eh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by TexasR: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
i actually went to d site. D pastors name is reg to dat car. A nairalander shared dis info last year. http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej . After clicking dat link. Right click d page and click view page source or source using a laptop or PC. for mobile google chrome use view-source:www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej to view source. for operamobile type server:source in the url tab. his name came up. I also tried it with my friends car to confirm and his name was also der. Only other explanations are he sold it to her , someone hacked the database or he came for private prayer session grin grin cheesy. Things dey happen . God will expose any fake mog out der o

Eh ehhnn
So make I follow all this process because I wan discover billion dollar worth of gold abi wetin ??
Na Thunder go fire idleness
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by evilspirit: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Even if Sextape of the pastor comes out. Nigerians will not believe

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by fortunes0215(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
StainlessH:

This post was done on 3:42am On Mar 11. remotely team-working with ip2121918021 so for the record all blogs got the tip off here irrespective of how popular. But all this is not necessary at this point. The "Pastor" and Daniella needs to come clear the air if they wish.

There is even a new twist coming. i would have linked and Instagram account to prove some other persons linked to this but she quickly deleted her account just to show you how messy this whole saga is, everyone is taking cover.

Seems u have some classified info. Gist us more bro.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by d33types: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
StainlessH:

Dont Bother its Photoshop. wink

Goto the instagram page. It's clear enough to be noted

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by distilledwalex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
felixomor:
Abeg I am not getting.
Where is Suleiman written in this picture?

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
I suspect this is a false information thread.
Please verify and do the needful.
Which kind phone u dey use bros.. Abi zooming no dey ur phone. ... Scroll down and zoom on it

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Emmayur(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
StainlessH:

i will help you a bit. You can independently verify and link a plate number and Vin number to the owner of a vehicle. #alwaysstaylogical
Before you call EFCC for me verify.

Translate for reply! grin

You are wise and smart! wink

i will help you a bit. You can independently verify and link a plate number and Vin number to the owner of a vehicle. #alwaysstaylogical

Truly im not concern about whatever happened between them as they are both adult my concern is if this all adds up to make the truth. What will happen to the millions of persons following this man of God. I try to stay open to issues irrespective of who is involved. I was the first to post https://www.nairaland.com/3667899/lizzy-johnson-suleman-photoshopped-apostle yesterday which made FP to show that i dont have anything against the Pastor i want him to come out clean on all this at the end of the day but that wont stop question asking as event unfolds.
There is a bigger effect when a pastor commits adultery to the ordinary man in the street and thats when hypocrisy comes in.

na wa wa!

how did you see that plate number because I can't see anything there. it is really blurred. It is possible that the Apostle also has that car, the number that was Zoomed and the one in that picture are two different numbers though.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by obyrich(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
sure2:

Dn't get it twisted if eventually he is guilty may God have mercy DAVID in the Bible did. Worse and God pardoned him
He should do what David did-confess and humbly ask for forgiveness if he is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Emmayur(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
So we should believe the Apostle who said she has links with Boko Haram ba? Are you mentally okay? undecided undecided
knightsTempler:
Leave all this revelation matter.
Let us face the legal reality of the whole matter.

Has Sulemain committed any crime?
is the lady denying that she has been blackmailing Sulemain?

Does the probability that Sulemain had an affair with her and other women excuse her from the crime of blackmail and extortion?
The fact remains that those who are promoting these stories all have their individual agenda.

Otobo,to save herself from certain jail time,Keyamo/BMC boys,to rubbish a perceived opponent of their Ayatollah and Sulemain to preserve his integrity.

What is certain to me is that Stephanie Otobo is a criminal who must pay the price to society.Her likes must not be allowed to go scot free no matter the damage it might do to the reputation of some people.

She must be punished if for nothing but to serve as a deterrent to other future blackmailers.

Today it may be Sulemain,tomorrow it could be Tinubu,Buhari,Fashola or even Keyamo himself who has children from women he did not wed and none of whom demanded compensation for breach of contract.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

But it is a well known fact that Apostle dashes people cars undecided
less privilage, people he is trying to help not just anybody.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Emmayur:

This two plate numbers are different now... I am objective here and I zoomed in and I realized that even with the whole adjustments made to the plate number in her car, it doesn't really with the one displayed.

see pictures below.

Getting his own plate number is not a hard thing. It looks like they just got his plate number and just used it prove what is not true.

Her own has an X but his own plate number does not have that...
why hasnt she deny the alligation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by javadoctor(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
unfortunately it brought out the name of my car, this is trully the man of Gods car

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Godsate: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
I swear Pastor Sule don enter one chance..

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

I think its too early to conclude that Pastor Sulieman is guilty since we are yet to see any hard evidence.Its very easy for a lady to claim she had sex with someone if she was payed by someone to say so.by the way dont u think its more than a coincidence that ever since Pastor"s Sulieman's clash with El Rufai thats when these stories began emerging .Anyway lets see how this story turns.its quite early to make judgement.
He is no saint,he who liveth in glass house shldnt throw stones,if he had leave a holy life,he will not be blaming el rufai 4 his ordeal,he clashes with el rufai 1yr ago.did el rufai urge him to giv his Suv to daniella.we hav social critics like bakare,soyinka no one can blackmail them b/c their intergrity is intact.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by lereinter(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
no pls o
dats my car

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by project55: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apc lies
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by tobiphabrix(f): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
all thiS are shit. I think you should all go to hell with your lies, even if its through the man sleeps with you, he's gonna do it lowkey without disclosing his identity. I think you still a learner and you forgot one thing God's not dead, he is surely alive.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2017
ip2121918021:

Give some credit bro, I posted this here https://www.nairaland.com/3536468/daniella-okeke-flaunts-exotic-cars/1#52223857 in December 2016, before all this stephanie otobo wahala grin, give some credit grin grin

Update :: Front Page, Sahara reporters dun post am;

I should get Paid, Where's my money angry angry, if daddy GO own comes out, I no go post am o grin grin

Couldn't find any owner name.

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Bugs are meant to be fixed.

You're late to the party grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by madjnr: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Daniella okeke after getting this car will be like

oh daddy

oh daddy

oh daddy sule

hmmm

hmm

oooooo

ahhh

ahhhh

pound my ass daddy!!!

I'm just here observing this

mtcheeew fake adulterer pastor suleman

Lol you be bad gal
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by nairamaniac: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Op, nice job.
But the characters on the plate numbers are not clear naaaa. How were u able to read the numbers and alphabets on that car plate?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tinyemeka:

it was removed at 2.15 am today. coincidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Lucky guy
I bet he ate that ass
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
tobiphabrix:
all thiS are shit. I think you should all go to hell with your lies, even if its through the man sleeps with you, he's gonna do it lowkey without disclosing his identity. I think you still a learner and you forgot one thing God's not dead, he is surely alive.
it wasn't intentional on her part just a show off pic, she wasn't aware there is database glitch which could reveal owner identity
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gloryfox:
it was removed at 2.15 am today. coincidence?

Makes it all the more incriminating. Akin to admission of guilt. It's just unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by adabekee12(f): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
sexaddict08:

you're right.
everybody dey fukk.
but he's a man of God and he is denying it.
why?
because he preaches against it n he's more of a hypocrite if its true.

Are you men condoning cheating? You do know he is married right? Women have suffered in this patriarchal society.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by momentarylapse: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
dyydxx:

but you are the one ultrahyperventilating grin on the matter as you have allowed emotional sentiments cloud your usually clear judgement on issues. Just goes to show how easily it is to deceive women who should ordinarily know better

I can't receive pm's! You can reach me through what's app!
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by IamPlato(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2019
Weldone! Are You People Satisfied Now? undecided
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Iginla has confessed we dey await suleman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.