Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (124847 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Ishilove: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:

i will help you a bit. You can independently verify and link a plate number and Vin number to the owner of a vehicle. #alwaysstaylogical
Before you call EFCC for me verify.

i will help you a bit. You can independently verify and link a plate number and Vin number to the owner of a vehicle. #alwaysstaylogical
Before you call EFCC for me verify.

But it is a well known fact that Apostle dashes people cars undecided
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

so apostle dashed her the car and took none of that ass in return ?

You're sleeping on a bicycle grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

you are a very ridiculous person. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So funny a reply!

So he will register a car and then dash it out? And not brand new car if he wants to give out?

And he will give an already used car to Daniella ?

You have going blind suddenly shocked well well oh.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:

So funny a reply!

So he will register a car and then dash it out? And not brand new car if he wants to give out?

Dem dey mad ni, even if pictures with sule and daniella should leak out, they'll claim it's enemies and the devil is fighting the man of God

Gullible people boku for Nigeria, walai

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Ishilove: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:

So funny a reply!

Apostle is a philanthropist who dashes his personal cars to people all the time. He does this both publicly and privately.

Kindly stay within logic and stop this media trial.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
ip2121918021:

Dem dey mad ni, even if pictures with sule and daniella should leak out, they'll claim it's enemies and the devil is fighting the man of God

Gullible people boku for Nigeria, walai

Your Post gave the major whistle sound to make this thread. You are the number One Hero follow by ednut1. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Apostle is a philanthropist who dashes his personal cars to people all the time. He does this both publicly and privately.

Apostle wey go dash common 5H and put am for news paper.

he dash actress odidi moto, and he nor tell people wey he dey collect him tithe from shocked, he no tell us for paper for publicity grin. una dun sleep

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

You are the mad one, not I. If you want to take it personal go ahead but you will be reported and banned.

haha, who's taking it personal na, ban me tongue

Like say na your papa get nairaland, werey

I dun dey suspect you too grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Cyberfreak(f): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2017
K

17 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

So you justify him giving to both ladies that already has plenty other than the poor and needy. (Your reply will be he is already doing that).

Is that how he use to do? Ok. Noted! in falz voice

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Ishilove: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:

So you justify him giving to both ladies that already has plenty other than the poor and needy. (Your reply will be he is already doing that).

Is that how he use to do? Ok. Noted! in falz voice
So you know my answer but you still want to be both judge and jury?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ednut1(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2017
ip2121918021:

Give some credit bro, I posted this December 2016, before all this stephanie otobo wahala grin, give some credit grin grin
i stated a nairalander actually shared d info na. bt i don forget d moniker. u be d real bad guy hahahaha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ip2121918021(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2017
ednut1:
i stated a nairalander actually shared d info na. bt i don forget d moniker. u be d real bad guy hahahaha

hehe grin
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Adesiji77: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017
This is getting interesting...

Curiously, this "donation" (if true) was not made public unlike the others...

8 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
ip2121918021:

Give some credit bro, I posted this December 2016, before all this stephanie otobo wahala grin, give some credit grin grin
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by shamecurls(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Sulaiman in deep sh*t!

Awaiting his response! He probably went to minister to the girl in bed!

15 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Flatties: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2017
grin omega fayayayaya I'm cumin behind grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Benevee: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
OP is high on something

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by felixomor: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:
i guess there is an explanation for this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOUe0m2haDP/?taken-by=teamdaniellaokeke

Please Op I still dont know how you zoomed out that number plate from that pixellated picture.

Please can you post the picture of the zoomed out number plate?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Topgainer: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Please Op I still dont know how you zoomed out that number plate from that pixellated picture.
Pastor Felix, I think you are doing a poor online defense of your Papa Apostle Professor Oracle Suleiman by jumping from one thread to another with illogical and silly questions. Allow your Papa and his lawyers to do their job at the courts they arrested and charged the lady, who in turn sought the help of Keyamo Chambers.
Till his time is up
no matter what happens people will still sow seed, pay tithe and gather to worship at Omega Power Auchi a typical example is despite his failed prophecies on 2015 presidential elections, on El Rufai and the Assemblies of God Benin saga, people still gathered for miracles.

19 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by felixomor: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Topgainer:

Pastor Felix, I think you are doing a poor online defense of your Papa Apostle Professor Oracle Suleiman by jumping from one thread to another with illogical and silly questions. Allow your Papa and his lawyers to do their job at the courts they arrested and charged the lady, who in turn sought the help of Keyamo Chambers.
Till his time is up
no matter what happens people will still sow seed, pay tithe and gather to worship at Omega Power Auchi a typical example is despite his failed prophecies on 2015 presidential elections, on El Rufai and the Assemblies of God Benin saga, people still gather for miracles.

Please allow the person i asked a simple question to answer insightfully and objectively.

I dont discuss with park touts.
Adios

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Topgainer: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Please allow the person i asked a simple question to answer insightfully and objectively.
I dont discuss with park touts.
Adios
Pastor Felix, I am not a park tout.
Take my advice Shallom.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Dont Bother its Photoshop. wink

18 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by felixomor: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:

Ok.
Thanks
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

Ok.
Thanks

On a serious note. Use a phone and follow the link you will see it.

13 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Topgainer: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
StainlessH:

Lol
Brilliant answer.
But Chidimma didn't get her way with her claims of Photoshop when her blackmailers came calling for more money. She confessed later, was rebuked and forgiven. She has moved on with her life which is way better. Her car was returned, the blackmailers apologized and begged not to be named.

18 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Deejay1000(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
oh daddy
oh daddy
oh daddy sule
hmmm
hmm
dem de fvck u grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
felixomor:

i actually could not see d plate number and refused to believe. until i zoomed d pic as it is on instagram. dats not her real page tho. bt d same pic is on her insta account

6 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
ednut1:
i actually could not see d plate number and refused to believe. until i zoomed d pic as it is on instagram. dats not her real page tho. bt d same pic is on her insta account

felixomor

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Earth2Metahuman: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
I must confess. This is bad ass investigation grin

I just checked my vehicle registration, mehn it just came up with everything. Even my name and the expiration of my particulars.

That car definitely belongs to boda sule.

Boda sule is guilty as charged.

StainlessH should consider blogging. Atleast he will compete with sahara reporters in investigative journalism unlike the crappy blogs we have full of lies.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Asegzy: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Social media never forgets shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.