Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! (6661 Views)

APC, PDP, Others Lack Ideology — Dogara / Is There Any Difference Between The Initial Ideology Of Boko Haram And Biafra? / New Party APDA: Values, Vision, Mission, Ideology And Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Was nigeria a recognized soverien entity before the arival of that mad man? Flawed Logic. Biafra will exist once again. You can take that to the bank.
Forget it bro. Biafra is a fleeting iillusion. Before you can have a referendum, the UN has to sanction it or you engage Nigeria in a war. Which UN state will support a call for a referendum? Ans: None
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

There was no sovereign entity called Nigeria before 1914. So why is is there Nigeria?
Nigeria was recognized as a sovereign entity in October 1960 when she was admitted into the UN. Biafra was never recognized by any more than 5 nations during the war. Biafra lacks legitimacy
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Etogist: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

You obviously dont know what IPOB or the Biafran struggle is about. Biafra is not and has never been about Igbo. It just so happens that Igbos are the the largest tribe in Biafra, thats all. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. The secretary to the Government of Biafra under Ojukwu, Mr NU Akpan was not an Igbo man. It was an Ijaw man called Frank Opigo who came up with the name 'Biafra'.

On the Biafran flag, the Biafra sun has 11 rays showing the 11 Regions of Biafra. Igbo land is just one Region, what are the other 10?

These are examples to show that Biafra is not an 'Igbo project'.

The Biafrans want a referendum held in what is today called SE/SS (with the exception of Edo) so that everyone can decide what they want. It should be noted that it is not only IPOB that wants this, even an Ijaw woman, Mrs Ankio Briggs, is spearheading a referendum for the Lower Niger Congress. Why would anyone, wether Igbo or minority, be against a referendum that lets them decide their destiny? Why would a person deny themselves the right to decide their fate? Thats why anyone who says that the minorities should not get a say through referendum is an enemy of the minorities. Its not like the minorities of Nigeria have much say in Nigeria anyway.Nobody ever held a referendum for us all to be Nigerians.

Some Nigerians reason through their anus. The Nigerian Army is shooting people, killing unarmed civilians, committing murder. Instead of Nigerians to condemn this horrible act, they are busy blaming protesters. It is only in Nigeria that you will see people leave those who are doing the shooting and blame those being shot. What sort reasoning is this? Is it written anywhere that it is the job of the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed people? The law allows anyone to engage in peaceful protest and if the Nigerian Army are killing people for this, it is capital muder.

If Igbos must agitate for an "Igbo only country", then the name Biafra must not be used. We will have to come up with a new name, new flag, new Anthem in the Igbo langauge etc. Igbos will have to beging from scratch to build a new sense of self determination. There is no point to go this way when referendum can decide the issue. Most of the minorities are even more tired of 'one Nigeria' than Igbos.

Perfectly summed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Etogist: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
victorvezx:

And who do u think will allow a referendum in the South east and south south? Nigeria? Lol. The delusion is funny. If u think Nigeria will do that without a fight, then ur dreaming

But why the fight? I thought Biafrans are drug peddlers and useless to Nigeria. Why can Nigeria allow them to go peacefully? This is hypocrisy of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ikechu10: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
kropotkin2:
Forget it bro. Biafra is a fleeting iillusion. Before you can have a referendum, the UN has to sanction it or you engage Nigeria in a war. Which UN state will support a call for a referendum? Ans: None

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-biafra-self-determination-be-addressed-respecting-international-law-says-federica-mogherini-1538863

http://www.orsu24news.com/video-un-human-right-chief-al-hussein-calls-investigation-killings-bifrans/

http://www.orsu24news.com/breaking-eu-parliament-member-tables-nnamdi-kanus-case-before-the-house-video/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/angela-rayner-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-432513%3Famp%3D1

https://www.parliament.uk/edm/2015-16/808

Keep deluding yourself.

UK has MPs who are supporting Biafra.

You have a eastern European lawyer who is taking the killings of Biafra by your Niggeria government to ICC pro bono

You have amnesty international who literally spoke on the judiciary killings and urge UN to speak up.

You have AU now looking into Nnamdi's case.

You have EU representation callin calling for investigation of Biafran killings.

And in your mind, you seriously think there's no call for referendum support that'll come soon.

Keep deluding yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by victorvezx(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fx55:
Nobody is saying the others are interested. What we're saying is allow THEM to make THEIR choices by THEMSELVES and for THEMSELVES
Why must u biafrans be the ones to give them an option? Who the hell do u people think u are? Why must referendum be held there? Is it ur territory? Why not hold a referendum in the south east where u are homogenous and a majority, why do u want to cause a conflict in the south south? U think the people in the Niger delta do not have ambitions too? U guys think h are the smartest. U can never hold referendum on a territory u are not sure u OWN, where is that even done?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by ozoebuka1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
thats part of what I am talking about.
Reshape the strategy. That biafra map is a fantasy imagination.
Save yourself b4 you think of saving othets who don't want your help.
you have good but your posts reeks of ignorance (no insults intended ). You talk as if you don't know what divide and rule is all about...it was divide and rule tactics that gave birth to SE & SS... Do you know the history of igbo nation? who told you that parts of SS aren't igbos? you need to watch asaba massacre during biafran war that will enlighten you.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ikechu10: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
victorvezx:

Why must u biafrans be the ones to give them an option? Who the hell do u people think u are? Why must referendum be held there? Is it ur territory? Why not hold a referendum in the south east where u are homogenous and a majority, why do u want to cause a conflict in the south south? U think the people in the Niger delta do not have ambitions too? U guys think h are the smartest. U can never hold referendum on a territory u are not sure u OWN.

This is the biggest hypocritical post I've ever seen in my life. Hilarious

You're from SW yet having the audacity to tell someone not to conduct referendum as its it's not "their territory"....News flash, you have NO RIGHT to say whether referendum should be held in SS as it's not your terriorty. You can't tell someone to speak for their own region alone while speaking forregion that ain't yours. Practice WTF you preach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by victorvezx(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ikechu10:

This is the biggest hypocritical post I've ever seen in my life. Hilarious

You're from SW yet having the audacity to tell someone not to conduct referendum as its it's not "their territory"....News flash, you have NO RIGHT to say whether referendum should be held in SS as it's not your terriorty. You can't tell someone to speak for their own region alone while speaking forregion that ain't yours. Practice WTF you preach
Yimu, did I tell u an from south west? U just assume am from south west. Let me see how u take the territory. Territories are not carved by mouth but by action. Let's see if the south south or Nigeria just keep quite while u do it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ikechu10:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-biafra-self-determination-be-addressed-respecting-international-law-says-federica-mogherini-1538863

http://www.orsu24news.com/video-un-human-right-chief-al-hussein-calls-investigation-killings-bifrans/

http://www.orsu24news.com/breaking-eu-parliament-member-tables-nnamdi-kanus-case-before-the-house-video/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/angela-rayner-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-432513%3Famp%3D1

https://www.parliament.uk/edm/2015-16/808

Keep deluding yourself.

UK has MPs who are supporting Biafra.

You have a eastern European lawyer who is taking the killings of Biafra by your Niggeria government to ICC pro bono

You have amnesty international who literally spoke on the judiciary killings and urge UN to speak up.

You have AU now looking into Nnamdi's case.

You have EU representation callin calling for investigation of Biafran killings.

And in your mind, you seriously think there's no call for referendum support that'll come soon.

Keep deluding yourself
All those so called mentions are insignificant if they do not have the official backing of influential nation states within the UN and especially the security council. Having a few MP's here and there cant do the trick. Show me a link of an official stand by any GOVERNMENT as regards Biafra and not the personal opinions of a few individual politicians, and i will give you credit

2 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ikechu10: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
victorvezx:

Yimu, did I tell u an from south west? U just assume am from south west. Let me see how u take the territory. Territories are not carved by mouth but by action. Let's see if the south south or Nigeria just keep quite while u do it.

My I'D is new does not mean I'm a new member. I know your I'D you dumbass. You've said repeatedly that you are YORUBA meaning You ain't SS.

While me i am and I'm trying telling you I want a referendum just like IPOB and Lower Niger Congress asked for.

Practice WTF you preach and stick to your Southwest village.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ikechu10: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
kropotkin2:
All those so called mentions are insignificant if they do not have the official backing of influential nation states within the UN and especially the security council. Having a few MP's here and there cant do the trick. Show me a link of an official stand by any GOVERNMENT as regards Biafra and not the personal opinions of a few individual politicians, and i will give you credit

This ediot truly does not know how international practice works. Do you even know how law works? I'm not a lawyer but let me inform you, a law,starts with one or two lawman speaking of it. , those one or two gathers support, it make take years or months but once a higher percent supports it, then a move is made and a vote is conducted. If those supporters outvotes the ones against it, boom, the government supports and implement that new law. The fact that a Few MPs here and there addressing the biafra situation means there's aready a motion in place. The fact that several different international platform, including that same, UN, is speaking up and addressing the same situation means the train is moving but continue deluding yourself. You're entitled to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ikechu10:

This ediot truly does not know how international practice works. Do you even know how law works? I'm not a lawyer but let me inform you, a law,starts with one or two lawman speaking of it. , those one or two gathers support, it make take years or months but once a higher percent supports it, then a move is made and a vote is conducted. If those supporters outvotes the ones against it, boom, the government supports and implement that new law. The fact that a Few MPs here and there addressing the biafra situation means there's aready a motion in place. The fact that several different international platform, including that same, UN, is speaking up and addressing the same situation means the train is moving but continue deluding yourself. You're entitled to it.
I get your point idiot but the UN has never officially discussed the Biafran issue because it is a non issue, a typical internal Nigerian affair. Good luck with building up your momentum while Nigeria builds hers. In the end we'll see who eventually wins
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ikechu10: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
kropotkin2:
I get your point idiot but the UN has never officially discussed the Biafran issue because it is a non issue, a typical internal Nigerian affair. Good luck with building up your momentum while Nigeria builds hers. In the end we'll see who eventually wins

A UN chief of human rights have already asked for investigation regarding your Niggeria judiciary killings. With ALL the evidenced mounted on the head of your government, you honestly think he won't influence influence a move for support for Biafra referendum.

Again continue deluding yourselves. You're entitled to it. I remembered when you guys professed that No one would take the Biafra agitation seriously. Now your story turn twist and bend to something new grin tongue

Anyway, I do hope you pass this message to PMB. Tell him I thank him all my heart for letting me know about radio Biafra thus getting the opportunity to listen to it. Tell him i thank him for my liberation. I equally thank him for assisting in making Biafra popular and getting internationAl politicians notching it. Thank him for him for me whenever he visits the BMC crew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by kingzizzy: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
lets assume a refrendum is called today and the Minorities vote NO while the Igbos vote YES, due to Igbos huge population, Yes Outnumber No, will it be that Biafra will be declared and the minorities will be included in it since they lost the refrendum? ANSWER ME

Those who vote no will stay in Nigeria and continue with 'one Nigeria' while those who vote yess are declared Republic of Biafra and I start poping champaigne
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by kingzizzy: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
kropotkin2:

Not really. When Scotland had referndum in 2014, the UN were not involved.

When Crimea had a referendum in 2015 and left Ukrain, the UN were not even informed.

UN monitored referendum is good but it is not a must they must be involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fx55:
Nobody is saying the others are interested. What we're saying is allow THEM to make THEIR choices by THEMSELVES and for THEMSELVES

Exactly! The only true way to determine the consensus of the people in those areas is to conduct a referendum there; that way, everyone would be able to have their say. I don't know why some people can't understand this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ngozi123(f): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ikechu10:

A UN chief of human rights have already asked for investigation regarding your Niggeria judiciary killings. With ALL the evidenced mounted on the head of your government, you honestly think he won't influence influence a move for support for Biafra referendum.

Again continue deluding yourselves. You're entitled to it. I remembered when you guys professed that No one would take the Biafra agitation seriously. Now your story turn twist and bend to something new grin tongue

Anyway, I do hope you pass this message to PMB. Tell him I thank him all my heart for letting me know about radio Biafra thus getting the opportunity to listen to it. Tell him i thank him for my liberation. I equally thank him for assisting in making Biafra popular and getting internationAl politicians notching it. Thank him for him for me whenever he visits the BMC crew

They're not important enough to get a visit from the man himself; they're probably in contact with one of his lackeys though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

Not really. When Scotland had referndum in 2014, the UN were not involved.

When Crimea had a referendum in 2015 and left Ukrain, the UN were not even informed.

UN monitored referendum is good but it is not a must they must be involved.
True but only if both parties agree. Nigeria opposes a referendum so how is it going to be organized without its consent?
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by agaba77: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
op, Biafra is based on an ideology of JUSTICE/Fairness and equality not on tribe or race. Biafrans believe in competition and progress which is not case in nigeria and has never been the case. Biafra is a mindset not a geographical expression.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by unstableaswater: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Greetings!
I want to contribute to the ongoing Ipob issue, I think that Nairaland is a good platform to do that.
IPOB have succeded in enshring their biafran ideology into the DNA of their core fellowers, thats why you can hear some of them saying BIAFRA OR DEATH.
I have asked myself, is anything wrong with Ipob ideology of self independence, and the answer is NO!
But there is a problem, which is their Methodology!
And we will discuss this under three scope,
1. SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES
2. PROTESTS
3. IGBO NATION.

SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES: Just as Ipob feel that they have the right to decide on what they want,is the same way,the SS minorities also have the right to make their decisions.
and on the issue of Biafra, They have said NO to the agitation.
using Eastern region as a bait to force anyone into an unwanted agitation is certainly silly.
present day Delta and Edo were part of western nigeria with the yorubas,yet anytime Oduduwa voice goes out,they restrict it to 6 southwest states and the yoruba speaking areas of kogi and kwara.
The eastern region is gone, if the Ijaws,Ogonis,Efiks etc don't want Biafra, their decision should be respected and not abused.
I see them as Igbo neighbours and thats where it ends!
Igbos attaching these minorities to Biafra agitation is WRONGLY portraying Igbos as beggers! Thats why you see some of these SS minorities insulting Igbos on Social Media.
IPOB caused it.
Asari dokubo supporting Biafra means nothing, and There will NEVER be any refrendum on the Land of these SS minorities because they never asked for any.
IPOB should respect their decision.

2) PROTESTS: Since nnamdi kanu was arrested, ther have been many protests calling for his release, but has that released Nnamdi Kanu? NO.
Instead we have been seeing some Igbo young men send to their graves by the trigger happy Nigeria army.
my people, This is Africa where human rights are not respected, so why exposing yourselves to danger in the name of protest?
Since you people have been shot at in protest rally, is there any justice yet?
This is a country where gunfire were open on hundreds of shittes and nothing happens.
why must you present yourself to the enemy for you to be shot in the name of protest.
It is not the strongest animal that survives the jungle but the wiseast
Diplomacy is not in the Africa DNA!
3) IGBO NATION: why not agitate for an Igbo nation? European countries are succeding because they are mainly homogenous, why trying to leave Nigeria to another heterogenous country,
Had it been Ojukwu took the Igbos alone in 1967,he would have succeded.
if incase Nigeria breaks,I will love a homogenous Igbo country with Igbo language as lingua franca and also teaching our children Art,Science and Technology in Igbo language.
Thats the secret of western world dominance in Technology, A Homogenous nation.
I will round up by saying that BUHARI SHOULD RELEASE NNAMDI KANU.

No insults pls, contribute maturely.
thanks.…
You are free to share.
Amarachi.

Very well written and presented my sister. kiss 10/10 cool
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Pls where should i click to make this post appear on frontpage.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ikechu10: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

They're not important enough to get a visit from the man himself; they're probably in contact with one of his lackeys though.

grin grin

Now that's a shame. They get paid peanuts and don't even get courtesy visit who they sold their soul for. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by buckdudebuck: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
Do you think we are not ready for a war with Nigeria? Don't underestimate us. It is just a step by step matter, I don't want to go to war with Nigeria But if it gets to that, I won't shy away, so don't you try to threaten me with the notion of war because it won't scare me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

You obviously dont know what IPOB or the Biafran struggle is about. Biafra is not and has never been about Igbo. It just so happens that Igbos are the the largest tribe in Biafra, thats all. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. The secretary to the Government of Biafra under Ojukwu, Mr NU Akpan was not an Igbo man. It was an Ijaw man called Frank Opigo who came up with the name 'Biafra'.

On the Biafran flag, the Biafra sun has 11 rays showing the 11 Regions of Biafra. Igbo land is just one Region, what are the other 10?

These are examples to show that Biafra is not an 'Igbo project'.

The Biafrans want a referendum held in what is today called SE/SS (with the exception of Edo) so that everyone can decide what they want. It should be noted that it is not only IPOB that wants this, even an Ijaw woman, Mrs Ankio Briggs, is spearheading a referendum for the Lower Niger Congress. Why would anyone, wether Igbo or minority, be against a referendum that lets them decide their destiny? Why would a person deny themselves the right to decide their fate? Thats why anyone who says that the minorities should not get a say through referendum is an enemy of the minorities. Its not like the minorities of Nigeria have much say in Nigeria anyway.Nobody ever held a referendum for us all to be Nigerians.

Some Nigerians reason through their anus. The Nigerian Army is shooting people, killing unarmed civilians, committing murder. Instead of Nigerians to condemn this horrible act, they are busy blaming protesters. It is only in Nigeria that you will see people leave those who are doing the shooting and blame those being shot. What sort reasoning is this? Is it written anywhere that it is the job of the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed people? The law allows anyone to engage in peaceful protest and if the Nigerian Army are killing people for this, it is capital muder.

If Igbos must agitate for an "Igbo only country", then the name Biafra must not be used. We will have to come up with a new name, new flag, new Anthem in the Igbo langauge etc. Igbos will have to beging from scratch to build a new sense of self determination. There is no point to go this way when referendum can decide the issue. Most of the minorities are even more tired of 'one Nigeria' than Igbos.

Did we tell you we want a referrendum? Stop forcing your ideology on us.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

Exactly! The only true way to determine the consensus of the people in those areas is to conduct a referendum there; that way, everyone would be able to have their say. I don't know why some people can't understand this.

You can't tell us what to do. We will choose for ourselves whether we want a referrendum or not.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Okwyjesus(m): 2:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Greetings!
I want to contribute to the ongoing Ipob issue, I think that Nairaland is a good platform to do that.
IPOB have succeded in enshring their biafran ideology into the DNA of their core fellowers, thats why you can hear some of them saying BIAFRA OR DEATH.
I have asked myself, is anything wrong with Ipob ideology of self independence, and the answer is NO!
But there is a problem, which is their Methodology!
And we will discuss this under three scope,
1. SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES
2. PROTESTS
3. IGBO NATION.

SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES: Just as Ipob feel that they have the right to decide on what they want,is the same way,the SS minorities also have the right to make their decisions.
and on the issue of Biafra, They have said NO to the agitation.
using Eastern region as a bait to force anyone into an unwanted agitation is certainly silly.
present day Delta and Edo were part of western nigeria with the yorubas,yet anytime Oduduwa voice goes out,they restrict it to 6 southwest states and the yoruba speaking areas of kogi and kwara.
The eastern region is gone, if the Ijaws,Ogonis,Efiks etc don't want Biafra, their decision should be respected and not abused.
I see them as Igbo neighbours and thats where it ends!
Igbos attaching these minorities to Biafra agitation is WRONGLY portraying Igbos as beggers! Thats why you see some of these SS minorities insulting Igbos on Social Media.
IPOB caused it.
Asari dokubo supporting Biafra means nothing, and There will NEVER be any refrendum on the Land of these SS minorities because they never asked for any.
IPOB should respect their decision.

2) PROTESTS: Since nnamdi kanu was arrested, ther have been many protests calling for his release, but has that released Nnamdi Kanu? NO.
Instead we have been seeing some Igbo young men send to their graves by the trigger happy Nigeria army.
my people, This is Africa where human rights are not respected, so why exposing yourselves to danger in the name of protest?
Since you people have been shot at in protest rally, is there any justice yet?
This is a country where gunfire were open on hundreds of shittes and nothing happens.
why must you present yourself to the enemy for you to be shot in the name of protest.
It is not the strongest animal that survives the jungle but the wiseast
Diplomacy is not in the Africa DNA!
3) IGBO NATION: why not agitate for an Igbo nation? European countries are succeding because they are mainly homogenous, why trying to leave Nigeria to another heterogenous country,
Had it been Ojukwu took the Igbos alone in 1967,he would have succeded.
if incase Nigeria breaks,I will love a homogenous Igbo country with Igbo language as lingua franca and also teaching our children Art,Science and Technology in Igbo language.
Thats the secret of western world dominance in Technology, A Homogenous nation.
I will round up by saying that BUHARI SHOULD RELEASE NNAMDI KANU.

No insults pls, contribute maturely.
thanks.…
You are free to share.
Amarachi.

U are from the moon. Beautiful write up.
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ngozi123(f): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Ekinematics:

You can't tell us what to do. We will choose for ourselves whether we want a referrendum or not.

And how will you do that? How will you determine whether every person in your region wants the referendum? Through another referendum? Don't you see how impractical that sounds?

It's better to just do the referendum if you're from one of the areas under dispute; if your people are as anti-Biafra as you suggest then that would be reflected in the results of the referendum. Btw, I actually don't want any non-Igbos in our new country and think that they should have three options in the referendum: to go with the Igbos, to form a separate nation or to stay with Nigeria. They should at least be given the choice.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

And how will you do that? How will you determine whether every person in your region wants the referendum? Through another referendum? Don't you see how impractical that sounds?

It's better to just do the referendum if you're from one of the areas under dispute; if your people are as anti-Biafra as you suggest then that would be reflected in the results of the referendum. Btw, I actually don't want any non-Igbos in our new country and think that they should have three options in the referendum: to go with the Igbos, to form a separate nation or to stay with Nigeria. They should at least be given the choice.

Leave that to us and focus on your Biafra=5SE states. Here in SS we know what to do when the times comes.
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Ngozi123:

Just as we can't choose or dictate 4u, you too shouldn't choose or dictate for us. As SS we have our own agenda and Biafra isn't 1.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Ngozi123(f): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Ekinematics:

Leave that to us and focus on your Biafra=5SE states. Here in SS we know what to do when the times comes.

Ekinematics:

Just as we can't choose or dictate 4u, you too shouldn't choose or dictate for us. As SS we have our own agenda and Biafra isn't 1.

When I say "Igbo-only" country, I'm including the Igbos in the South-South as well. You should take your own advice and speak only for your ethnic group, not for the whole South-South region.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. / FG Flags Off ₦‎20,000 Cash Transfer To Vulnerable Groups In Kogi / Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.