Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! (6648 Views)

APC, PDP, Others Lack Ideology — Dogara / Is There Any Difference Between The Initial Ideology Of Boko Haram And Biafra? / New Party APDA: Values, Vision, Mission, Ideology And Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Greetings!
I want to contribute to the ongoing Ipob issue, I think that Nairaland is a good platform to do that.
IPOB have succeded in enshring their biafran ideology into the DNA of their core fellowers, thats why you can hear some of them saying BIAFRA OR DEATH.
I have asked myself, is anything wrong with Ipob ideology of self independence, and the answer is NO!
But there is a problem, which is their Methodology!
And we will discuss this under three scope,
1. SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES
2. PROTESTS
3. IGBO NATION.

SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES: Just as Ipob feel that they have the right to decide on what they want,is the same way,the SS minorities also have the right to make their decisions.
and on the issue of Biafra, They have said NO to the agitation.
using Eastern region as a bait to force anyone into an unwanted agitation is certainly silly.
present day Delta and Edo were part of western nigeria with the yorubas,yet anytime Oduduwa voice goes out,they restrict it to 6 southwest states and the yoruba speaking areas of kogi and kwara.
The eastern region is gone, if the Ijaws,Ogonis,Efiks etc don't want Biafra, their decision should be respected and not abused.
I see them as Igbo neighbours and thats where it ends!
Igbos attaching these minorities to Biafra agitation is WRONGLY portraying Igbos as beggers! Thats why you see some of these SS minorities insulting Igbos on Social Media.
IPOB caused it.
Asari dokubo supporting Biafra means nothing, and There will NEVER be any refrendum on the Land of these SS minorities because they never asked for any.
IPOB should respect their decision.

2) PROTESTS: Since nnamdi kanu was arrested, ther have been many protests calling for his release, but has that released Nnamdi Kanu? NO.
Instead we have been seeing some Igbo young men send to their graves by the trigger happy Nigeria army.
my people, This is Africa where human rights are not respected, so why exposing yourselves to danger in the name of protest?
Since you people have been shot at in protest rally, is there any justice yet?
This is a country where gunfire were open on hundreds of shittes and nothing happens.
why must you present yourself to the enemy for you to be shot in the name of protest.
It is not the strongest animal that survives the jungle but the wiseast
Diplomacy is not in the Africa DNA!
3) IGBO NATION: why not agitate for an Igbo nation? European countries are succeding because they are mainly homogenous, why trying to leave Nigeria to another heterogenous country,
Had it been Ojukwu took the Igbos alone in 1967,he would have succeded.
if incase Nigeria breaks,I will love a homogenous Igbo country with Igbo language as lingua franca and also teaching our children Art,Science and Technology in Igbo language.
Thats the secret of western world dominance in Technology, A Homogenous nation.
I will round up by saying that BUHARI SHOULD RELEASE NNAMDI KANU.

No insults pls, contribute maturely.
thanks.…
You are free to share.
Amarachi.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Prinzyy: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
So you copied this from mbe nwanga's timeline cool me sef support ya write up,kanu is a 419er,no one should take him serious.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Pls where should i click to make this post appear on frontpage.
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Prinzyy:
So you copied this from mbe nwanga's timeline cool me sef support ya write up,kanu is a 419er,no one should take him serious.
copied from where? Oga this is my original writeup.
who is mbe nwanga?

1 Like

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2017
Prinzyy:

and you are the one to be taken serious?

You gee boy?

18 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by EmeeNaka: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Op, you just posted something so nonsensical.
Buafran can come from any region provided he/she support the Ideology

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Following....
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Op, you just posted something so nonsensical.
Buafran can come from any region provided he/she support the Ideology
this is not how to counter a fact intellectualy,
So if an hausa support biafra,he is a biafran?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by omenkaLives(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Greetings!
I want to contribute to the ongoing Ipob issue, I think that Nairaland is a good platform to do that.
IPOB have succeded in enshring their biafran ideology into the DNA of their core fellowers, thats why you can hear some of them saying BIAFRA OR DEATH.
I have asked myself, is anything wrong with Ipob ideology of self independence, and the answer is NO!
But there is a problem, which is their Methodology!
And we will discuss this under three scope,
1. SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES
2. PROTESTS
3. IGBO NATION.

SOUTH SOUTH MINORITES: Just as Ipob feel that they have the right to decide on what they want,is the same way,the SS minorities also have the right to make their decisions.
and on the issue of Biafra, They have said NO to the agitation.
using Eastern region as a bait to force anyone into an unwanted agitation is certainly silly.
present day Delta and Edo were part of western nigeria with the yorubas,yet anytime Oduduwa voice goes out,they restrict it to 6 southwest states and the yoruba speaking areas of kogi and kwara.
The eastern region is gone, if the Ijaws,Ogonis,Efiks etc don't want Biafra, their decision should be respected and not abused.
I see them as Igbo neighbours and thats where it ends!
Igbos attaching these minorities to Biafra agitation is WRONGLY portraying Igbos as beggers!
Asari dokubo supporting Biafra means nothing, and There will NEVER be any refrendum on the Land of these SS minorities because they never asked for any.
IPOB should respect their decision.

2) PROTESTS: Since nnamdi kanu was arrested, ther have been many protests calling for his release, but has that released Nnamdi Kanu? NO.
Instead we have been seeing some Igbo young men send to their graves by the trigger happy Nigeria army.
my people, This is Africa where human rights are not respected, so why exposing yourselves to danger in the name of protest?
Since you people have been shot at in protest rally, is there any justice yet?
This is a country where gunfire were open on hundreds of shittes and nothing happens.
why must you present yourself to the enemy for you to be shot in the name of protest.
It is not the strongest animal that survives the jungle but the wiseast
Diplomacy is not in the Africa DNA!
3) IGBO NATION: why not agitate for an Igbo nation? European countries are succeding because they are mainly homogenous, why trying to leave Nigeria to another heterogenous country,
Had it been Ojukwu took the Igbos alone in 1967,he would have succeded.
if incase Nigeria breaks,I will love a homogenous Igbo country with Igbo language as lingua franca and also teaching our children Art,Science and Technology in Igbo language.
Thats the secret of western world dominance in Technology, A Homogenous nation.
I will round up by saying that BUHARI SHOULD RELEASE NNAMDI KANU.

No insults pls, contribute maturely.
thanks.…
You are free to share.
Amarachi.
Seems you are new here. If you know what happened to one Adaure4eva when he did this same thing you just did, the unslaught from NK/IPOB sympathisers, you wouldn't have written what you just wrote. I advised her then but since I am an "igbo hater", she wouldn't listen. After bashing her endlessly on the forum, she was bullied into tendering an apology to them, and also pledged allegiance to NK/IPOB.

This is a turf for men and not ladies.

Don't get it twisted though, you and I still have absolutely nothing in common. Just giving you heads up before the bashing begins.

Safe journey.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by SuperS1Panther: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
How many Igbos have been elected as Goveenors, Senators, Reps, Chairmen and Councilors?

How many of their sitting Senators or Reps have stood up on the floor the house to propagate the mirage ideology?

How many of their past and present Governors openly canvassed for the fraud of a nation?

When they get to that level, they would be taken more seriously.

For now iPods are bunch of frustrated and hateful jobless criminal like the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2017
[s]
SuperS1Panther:
How many Igbos have been elected as Goveenors, Senators, Reps, Chairmen and Councilors?

How many of their sitting Senators or Reps have stood up on the floor the house to propagate the mirage ideology?

How many of their past and present Governors openly canvassed for the fraud of a nation?

When they get to that level, they would be taken more serious. For now iPods are bunch of frustrated and hateful jobless criminal like the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison.
[/s]
Nonsense trash from a slum dweller

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by SuperS1Panther: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash from a slum dweller

Here comes the most cursed human being on earth and in heaven - theDevilhimself -- that is what you are

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
this is not how to counter a fact intellectualy,
So if an hausa support biafra,he is a biafran?
He's a friend of biafra

it's a pity that you finally bought this trash some bitter individual like omenkalives are saying.

it's really a pity

14 Likes

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:

This is a turf for men and not ladies.

Don't get it twisted though, you and I still have absolutely nothing in common. Just giving you heads up before the bashing begins.

Safe journey.
So a woman don"t have a say in politics?
Online bashing affect those who are emotionally fragile and should not be taken serious.
Anyone who can't counter this thread intellectually is a Nuisance and will be ignored.
and yes,ma and you have nothing in cimmon.
I still hate you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2017
[s]
SuperS1Panther:

Here comes the most cursed human being on earth and in heaven - theDevilhimself -- that is what you are
[/s]
Nonsense trash from a slum region cum beggars

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by SuperS1Panther: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash from a slum region cum beggars

The most cursed being on earth and in heaven is displaying the pix of the best areas of Aba.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
[s]
Prinzyy:
[/s]
a respected 419er that commands loyal legion with great men visiting him

i really need to be that 419er

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
[s]
SuperS1Panther:

The most cursed being on earth and in heaven is displaying the pix of the best areas of Aba.
[/s]
it's actually a slum you called town

beggars

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

He's a friend of biafra

it's a pity that you finally bought this trash some bitter individual like omenkalives are saying.

it's really a pity
oga,there is no trash here.
its good to face reality and stop telling ourselves lies.
its very deadly to live on fantasy imagination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
oga,there is no trash thete.
its good to face reality and stop telling ourselves lies.
its very deadly to live on fantasy imagination.
the only person living in fantasy here is you and other feeble minded igbos. it took south African Nelson Mandela 20+ years in prison to archive what SA are enjoying now.
i know if you're among those he's fighting for then you would have lost every hope.
freedom comes at cost
it's not for the weak

it's too late to back down now.
Nigeria has lost the patriotism of igbos and they know that.

the only few igbos that is parading themselves as patriotic Nigerians are either
scared or out of the benefits they get

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarachi take a look around igbo land

almost all achievement we have today is the effort of our labor and not from government.
Nigeria has neglected sidelined us for decades just because we choose to practice democracy they pretend to be practicing.
tell me will Trump sideline development in the strongholds of Democrats in the United States just because they're now opposition?

but here in Nigeria it's either you belong or you get sidelined and we claim democracy

tell me why will i be in the same country with murders that murders with impunity and have the backing of a public officers
military will be protecting murderers and won't hesitate to shoot unarmed protesters
why are they desperate to keep us with them?

ask yourself these questions

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
the only person living in fantasy here is you and other feeble minded igbos. it took south African Nelson Mandela 20+ years in prison to archive what SA are enjoying now.
i know if you're among those he's fighting for then you would have lost every hope.
freedom comes at cost
it's not for the weak

it's too late to back down now.
Nigeria has lost the patriotism of igbos and they know that.

the only few igbos that is parading themselves as patriotic Nigerians are either
scared or out of the benefits they get
oga, this thread is not about ONE NIGERIA and Igbos neither is it whether Igbos should remain in Nigeria.
Read the writeup again slowly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Nowenuse: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
True piece

1 Like

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
like you said biafra is an ideology that will be manifested one day.
and trust me if Sadam husien, Osama bin Laden, Charles Taylor, Ghaddafi and other terrorists and tyrants can be brought to book i know that all these people that killed and still killing innocent citizens will face crime against humanity one day.

Just get it into your mind
igbo is ipob and ipob is igbo
disregard those claiming to love real igbos and hate ipob they are real igbo haters hiding under hating ipob they only love sabotuers who are not upto 0.5% of igbos.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
oga, this thread is not about ONE NIGERIA and Igbos neither is it whether Igbos should remain in Nigeria.
Read the writeup again slowly
yes i read it of course you're calling for a quit grin
i understand your fears but igbos don't quite Rather we change strategies and that's what we're doing currently.

How many ipob have you heard killed recently rather Nigerian Army are running around looking for how to clear their mess by ordering a sham called probing of ipob killings

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Amarachi take a look around igbo land

almost all achievement we have today is the effort of our labor and not from government.
Nigeria has neglected sidelined us for decades just because we choose to practice democracy they pretend to be practicing.
tell me will Trump sideline development in the strongholds of Democrats in the United States just because they're now opposition?

but here in Nigeria it's either you belong or you get sidelined and we claim democracy

tell me why will i be in the same country with murders that murders with impunity and have the backing of a public officers
military will be protecting murderers and won't hesitate to shoot unarmed protesters
why are they desperate to keep us with them?

ask yourself these questions
bro, this writeup is not about ONE NIGERIA, y re u trying to beat about the bush.
ok let me ask you, If UN say that they are ready to give independence to an Igbo country only(i.e a nation for only the Igbos,), will you accept it? YES OR NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
as for separate igbo nation i agree with you but remember igbo nation in an afonja voice means 5 SE states which was trashed long ago.

we're going with all Igbos including those in RIVERS AND DELTA and i guess those guys won't leave their ancestral land for Nigeria grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
bro, this writeup is not about ONE NIGERIA, y re u trying to beat about the bush.
ok let me ask you, If UN say that they are ready to give independence to an Igbo country only(i.e a nation for only the Igbos,), will you accept it? YES OR NO
gbam
yes is my reply but remember like i said in an afonja voice igbo nation means 5 SE states which you and i know its flawed grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
as for separate igbo nation i agree with you but remember igbo nation in an afonja voice means 5 SE states which was trashed long ago.

we're going with all Igbos including those in RIVERS AND DELTA and i guess those guys won't leave their ancestral land for Nigeria grin
thats part of what I am talking about.
Reshape the strategy. That biafra map is a fantasy imagination.
Save yourself b4 you think of saving othets who don't want your help.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by Amarabae(f): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

gbam
yes is my reply but remember like i said in an afonja voice igbo nation means 5 SE states which you and i know its flawed grin
That one is not an issue. The british knows the Igbo boundary very well,they are all documented in Nigetia independence archive.
Re: IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
thats part of what I am talking about.
Reshape the strategy. That biafra map is a fantasy imagination.
Save yourself b4 you think of saving othets who don't want your help.
we call it prototype map all negotiations will be done when the time comes.

it's simple when referendum is conducted.
remember that i want separate igbo nation doesn't mean my opinion supercedes that of people like those in Akwa ibom (remember 2 ipob members buried recently are from Akwa ibom)
that's why they need a fair play ground to decide their fate and you know majority opinion supercedes that of minority

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ban-Ki-Moon Commends Nigeria, Cameroon For Bakassi / PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur / GMO Products: FG Gives 7 Days Ultimatum To All Shoprite Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.