Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4943 Views)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobodyany1: 8:47am On May 31, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lawrenzooo: 8:50am On May 31, 2022
Am a little skeptical as to why She wanted you to spill inside her and refuse to take P2. That said it also nice to know that you did want her to keep the baby and irrespective of the challenge at hand you still love her. But the following points have to be put into consideration.

If She decides to keep the baby do you have a means to support both her and the baby mentally, financially and otherwise?

Should you abandon her half way down the journey can She take care of the baby?

Are you both ready for parenting?

If you both can sincerely answer yes to the above questions, congratulations in advance i wish her safe delivery.

Whatever happens do not force her to keep the baby against her own wish. Let it be some thing you both agree on...

Goodluck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Uprightness100(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2022
What you need to know right now is the truth because its only the truth that will set u free.

You Engaged in sexual immorality and it has brought forth its result.

Sexual immorality on its own is evil, which you and your Sin Partner should repent from and ask GOD for Forgiveness.

Trying or thinking of abortion is Wickedness and will be an act of adding evil to evil. Do not go that way. The Consequences would be more brutal.

Involve your Family and take up from there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jprosper18(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2022
Did you not think about all these before agreeing to release inside of her.

The deed is done, no manner of bashing can undo it, but l love the way you took responsibility as a real man, please don't change your mind, that lady has all it takes to make your home peaceful only if she is not pretending. Keep the baby, hustle more and seek funds from family & friends to pursue your dream (barber shop), also talk to her about your fears, l believe she will also have a good idea as a self employed.

Let nobody discourage or talk less of you. Love yourself, love her and love your baby.

#I wish you well!

11 Likes

Re: . by HopeNeverDies: 9:03am On May 31, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!!! Brother, You’re Just talking about taking care of the baby girl blah blah blah...

Do you seriously Know Whenever your gf gets Pregnant.. those times look like hell for guys.. or ur definitely thinking coz you’re making some small small changes... Lmao.

You should definitely have considered this before u tried that Releasing inside of her. Bruh, Honestly... Tryna abort the baby. I bet you, You aren’t ready for this Brother...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:06am On May 31, 2022
keep the baby (the abortion may cost her,her live) na jail be that (if you dont mind how to make cash can teach you spamming, carding and cracking at a very low price

1 Like

Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2022
You learnt driving, wanna own a barbing shop,bla bla bla...
Trust me you not ready for this sh*t bruh! Parenting is diff from bf and gf you both did.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:17am On May 31, 2022
lawrenzooo:
Am a little skeptical as to why She wanted you to spill inside her and refuse to take P2. That said it also nice to know that you did want her to keep the baby and irrespective of the challenge at hand you still love her. But the following points have to be put into consideration.

If She decides to keep the baby do you have a means to support both her and the baby mentally, financially and otherwise?

Should you abandon her half way down the journey can She take care of the baby?

Are you both ready for parenting?

If you both can sincerely answer yes to the above questions, congratulations in advance i wish her safe delivery.

Whatever happens do not force her to keep the baby against her own wish. Let it be some thing you both agree on...

Goodluck.

thanks alot for your logical contribution
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
Uprightness100:
What you need to know right now is the truth because its only the truth that will set u free.

You Engaged in sexual immorality and it has brought forth its result.

Sexual immorality on its own is evil, which you and your Sin Partner should repent from and ask GOD for Forgiveness.

Trying or thinking of abortion is Wickedness and will be an act of adding evil to evil. Do not go that way. The Consequences would be more brutal.

Involve your Family and take up from there.

thanks for your contribution sir

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
jprosper18:

The deed is done, no manner of bashing can undo it, but l love the way you took responsibility as a real man, please don't change your mind, that lady has all it takes to make your home peaceful only if she is not pretending. Keep the baby, hustle more and seek funds from family & friends to pursue your dream (barber shop), also talk to her about your fears, l believe she will also have a good idea as a self employed.

Let nobody discourage or talk less of you. Love yourself, love her and love your baby.

#I wish you well!
thank you so much for this...

Re: . by Uprightness100(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:

thanks for your contribution sir
You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
thank you all for your contributions, please I'll appreciate more... please, keep them coming...
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:25am On May 31, 2022
jprosper18:

#I wish you well!

Thanks alot for this...
Re: . by lawrenzooo: 9:31am On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:

thanks alot for your logical contribution
You Welcome.
Re: . by SailorUgo(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
smiley
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2022
lipsrsealed

If you're bold enough to lash out raw,and still have the effrontery to pour your adulterated custard into her pot of beans,then you should also be bold enough to father a baby undecided

I'll never be in support of abortion.... NEVER undecided
Re: . by Beremx(f): 10:10am On May 31, 2022
Tell your mother about the pregnancy and I am sure she will be very happy. The problem here is your girlfriend’s aunt who might not be happy about it. She should keep the pregnancy abeg. Get your family involved please.
Good luck to you

7 Likes

Re: . by luftw4ffe: 10:29am On May 31, 2022
Bro I'll be real with you.
You ain't ready for what will come with that pregnancy.
Even that love you thought you guys had will turn sour.
You mentioned that you're still a final year student and yet to have a stable income and you think you're ready to be a father?

2 Likes

Re: . by Uniquetani1(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2022
Abortion is a very risky thing to do unless prison dey hungry you. Tell your mom about it and talk to your babe that she needs to keep the baby (no be bad luck, na una do am).
So many things can happen at the process of abortion, death or damage womb.
Your gf Aunt can only be angry at that moment but she will eventually come around.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 10:41am On May 31, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

If you're bold enough to lash out raw,and still have the effrontery to pour your adulterated custard into her pot of beans,then you should also be bold enough to father a baby undecided

I'll never be in support of abortion.... NEVER undecided
lol, thanks nonetheless for your comment...
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 10:41am On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
keep the baby (the abortion may cost her,her live) na jail be that (if you dont mind how to make cash can teach you spamming, carding and cracking at a very low price
I see you bro.
thanks...
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 10:44am On May 31, 2022
Beremx:
Tell your mother about the pregnancy and I am sure she will be very happy. The problem here is your girlfriend’s aunt who might not be happy about it. She should keep the pregnancy abeg. Get your family involved please.
Good luck to you
thanks for not judging me for what had already happened. thanks also for your rationale...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 10:53am On May 31, 2022
luftw4ffe:
Bro I'll be real with you.
You ain't ready for what will come with that pregnancy.
Even that love you thought you guys had will turn sour.
You mentioned that you're still a final year student and yet to have a stable income and you think you're ready to be a father?
thanks for your contribution boss, thank you...
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 10:55am On May 31, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Abortion is a very risky thing to do unless prison dey hungry you. Tell your mom about it and talk to your babe that she needs to keep the baby (no be bad luck, na una do am).
So many things can happen at the process of abortion, death or damage womb.
Your gf Aunt can only be angry at that moment but she will eventually come around.
thank you for your contribution...
Re: . by dawnomike(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:
Greetings Nlanders, I need your counsel/help...
I'm currently a final year student in one of the Nigerian public universities...
Now, due to the ASUU strike, I've been at home for over 90days (though, I've been engaging in one or two things to keep body and soul together). I and my girlfriend live around same area. And on the 7th of May 2022, we had coitus (which I released in her after her request, because she said she wanted to experience the feeling of sperm in her, you know young girls and curiosity... normally, my pull out game is tight). I wanted to buy P2 but she said that I should save my money, and I should just give her salt and warm water in which she poured the salt in and drank...
Two weeks later, she started complaining about her nipples being too sensitive, and how she sleeps/ feels dizzy regularly, especially in her place of work (she's a fashion designer) etc... So, I bought a pregnancy test kit, and and we did the test, it brought out a full red line and a faint red line. But yesterday, being Monday (30th May), we did another test and it brought out two full red lines...
She said she wants an abortion! She's scared because she stays with her aunt and wouldn't know how the aunt would respond to this news (cause the aunt is the pious type). Also, the girl has got big dreams @how she wants to delve into Catering services etc... But left to me, I'd have kept the baby, it's just that I'm impecunious at the moment.
So, by tomorrow (Wednesday Ist June), we'll be on our way to the clinic for the abortion (pills or D&C whichever is most suitable).
It's not too late, I can convince her to change her mind and keep the baby (highest, if worst comes to worst, I'll pay her bride price because I really love her and she loves me so much. Also, the pregnancy was not a mistake nor from a one night stand nor from a strange girl I met few days ago! it sprouts from an authentic love, as we've been dating for two years now and have been having a love-filled sex).
Truth is, I won't start treating her like a mess because she's pregnant or deny the fact that I'm responsible. Left to my discretion, I'd love for her to keep the pregnancy, because I'm the only son of my widowed Mom (n my Mom maybe somehow happy to hear this), also and more importantly; because of the complications abortion comes with. I love that babe so much and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with her, because she's so special to me and have been supporting my "broke" life with love, correct advice, money, food, care and prayers.
I learnt driving, I'm a keyboardist and also a professional Barber and my dream is to have my own Barber Shop. Once, I can guarantee a Barber Shop, I swear to God, to hell with abortion. I just don't want her to suffer more than she's already suffering in her aunt's house...
Please Nlanders, I need help! Be it Pecuniary wise, advice/consolation, connection/reference etc...

cc Lalasticlacla

Please, I don't mind this post reaching
FP. I need all the help I can get. Bashing is allowed, lol... after all, I'm a man and I won't shy off the consequences of my actions...

I like your mentality... Discuss with her. Bith of you should iwn uo to the responsibility and don't mind the temporary shame and pangs that comes with it.

Keep your baby and be proud of it .. let it motivate you to work harder

3 Likes

Re: . by PlaYaJones: 11:53am On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:
I'm currently a final year student in one of the Nigerian public universities...
Now, due to the ASUU strike, I've been at home for over 90days (though, I've been engaging in one or two things to keep body and soul together). I and my girlfriend live around same area. And on the 7th of May 2022, we had coitus (which I released in her after her request, because she said she wanted to experience the feeling of sperm in her, you know young girls and curiosity... normally, my pull out game is tight). I wanted to buy P2 but she said that I should save my money, and I should just give her salt and warm water in which she poured the salt in and drank...
Two weeks later, she started complaining about her nipples being too sensitive, and how she sleeps/ feels dizzy regularly, especially in her place of work (she's a fashion designer) etc... So, I bought a pregnancy test kit, and and we did the test, it brought out a full red line and a faint red line. But yesterday, being Monday (30th May), we did another test and it brought out two full red lines...
She said she wants an abortion! She's scared because she stays with her aunt and wouldn't know how the aunt would respond to this news (cause the aunt is the pious type). Also, the girl has got big dreams @how she wants to delve into Catering services etc... But left to me, I'd have kept the baby, it's just that I'm impecunious at the moment.
So, by tomorrow (Wednesday Ist June), we'll be on our way to the clinic for the abortion (pills or D&C whichever is most suitable).
It's not too late, I can convince her to change her mind and keep the baby (highest, if worst comes to worst, I'll pay her bride price because I really love her and she loves me so much. Also, the pregnancy was not a mistake nor from a one night stand nor from a strange girl I met few days ago! it sprouts from an authentic love, as we've been dating for two years now and have been having a love-filled sex).
Truth is, I won't start treating her like a mess because she's pregnant or deny the fact that I'm responsible. Left to my discretion, I'd love for her to keep the pregnancy, because I'm the only son of my widowed Mom (n my Mom maybe somehow happy to hear this), also and more importantly; because of the complications abortion comes with. I love that babe so much and wouldn't want anything to go wrong with her, because she's so special to me and have been supporting my "broke" life with love, correct advice, money, food, care and prayers.
I learnt driving, I'm a keyboardist and also a professional Barber and my dream is to have my own Barber Shop. Once, I can guarantee a Barber Shop, I swear to God, to hell with abortion. I just don't want her to suffer more than she's already suffering in her aunt's house...
Please Nlanders, I need help! Be it Pecuniary wise, advice/consolation, connection/reference etc...

Please, I don't mind this post reaching FP. I need all the help I can get. Bashing is allowed, lol... after all, I'm a man and I won't shy off the consequences of my actions...

angry
Re: . by PlaYaJones: 11:56am On May 31, 2022
Nobodyany1:

Please, I don't mind this post reaching FP. I need all the help I can get. Bashing is allowed, lol... after all, I'm a man and I won't shy off the consequences of my actions...

Bro she tryina trap u....get rid of that crap baby & let's go shade women sir...u like lightskin or halfcast ladies sir? grin
Re: . by 1F30M4(f): 12:07pm On May 31, 2022
Tell your mum about it. Inform your kinsmen. Get her family involved. I'm sure y'all can work something out. Congratulations to you both. It won't be easy but then I hope it gets better.

1 Like

Re: . by Whois(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
You sound like someone that knows what he is doing. I will suggest both of you Wait till the pregnancy is at least 3 months old before you tell her aunt or anyone in her family. grin Good luck

2 Likes

Re: . by Kiliwuwu: 12:26pm On May 31, 2022
court
Mr lover u said she forced u to cum in her ......case no 1

Mr lover u said she refused to take pill after after d flow of sperm through her urethra
....case no 2

As a steet judge this is my judgement just take it or leave it

ur babe was bleeped by someone else nd she want u to take full responsibility of everything ......

ARISE

1 Like

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
dawnomike:
I like your mentality... Discuss with her. Bith of you should iwn uo to the responsibility and don't mind the temporary shame and pangs that comes with it.

Keep your baby and be proud of it .. let it motivate you to work harder
thank you boss, thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesn't Believe In Love / . / 16 Things Girls Hate About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.