Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court (7928 Views)

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Ben13: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
mikeansy:

This insinuation that Soludo's race for Awka links to Abuja is unfounded.

The man is running for nothing but Guber elections please. Lets allow him focus on Awka first.

Don't be a naive observer.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
"Charles Soludo is a true Nigerian. He is the sort of Nigerian that we all know we can rely on. Among his numerous virtues is COURAGE. I have found in him a man who can take tough and realistic decisions, stand his ground, educate others on the salience of his decision, and work very hard to ensure that the decision is efficiently and effectively implemented. His dedication to duty is first rate. His leadership qualities are admirable and his willingness to listen and learn is simply infectious.

Professor Soludo has within a short time emerged as one of the leading lights of our nation. Not because he has a godfather but by sheer hard work, loyalty, dedication to duty, commitment to the nation, creativity, and undiluted association with the reform agenda, ”.

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR (December, 2004)
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by NiceHans: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dirty politics;they just won't let go,
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Don't be a naive observer.

My brother am not being naive

that is what anyone who truly loves Soludo will say and advice him on. He has to win Anambra First and show that he can run an effective Governement first.

If he fails in Anambra I will be the first to campaign against even him being named as Minister on Federal level let alone running for President.

So let him focus on the immediate price first.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by skynylaw: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
part 2, the drama continues,
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by cashii25: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
Quick Action lol,
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nduchucks: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
mikeansy:

My brother am not being naive

that is what anyone who truly loves Soludo will say and advice him on. He has to win Anambra First and show that he can run an effective Governement first.

If he fails in Anambra I will be the first to campaign against even him being named as Minister on Federal level let alone running for President.

So let him focus on the immediate price first.

Did you know that  the National Working Committee (NWC), of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),  set up a campaign committee headed by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan?  Is Jonathan from Anambra?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Did you know that the National Working Committee (NWC), of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), set up a campaign committee headed by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan? Is Jonathan from Anambra?

Not sure what that has got to do with anything

It just means that the PDP is more organised and willing to hit the campaign trail more than any other party.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Did you know that  the National Working Committee (NWC), of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),  set up a campaign committee headed by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan?  Is Jonathan from Anambra?

Yaradua led the campaign in Ekiti. Is Yaradua from Ekiti?? shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by ud4u: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
I knew he will be cleared
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by paddylo1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2009

obama led the campaign for new jersey governor in november 2009. . .obama is from chicago not new jersey

no need to argue blindly
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by hubreality(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
Congratulations to Anambra state and to Soludo.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
Yesterday,people were celebrating the downfall of soludo and i laughed.I knew it was a game plan by the pdp-controlled all along to justify their dominance.Me no surprise at all
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by fingard02k(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
Yes am sooooo happy for soludo,i love the man he have visions for anambra state.i want him to win and rule my home state.for me i would've love to vote for him but i will not vote for him or any other person because i hate PDP and i have sworn not to vote for them.putting my thumb on that thier umbrella is like going to satan for shelter.goodluck to him.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nduchucks: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
mikeansy:

Not sure what that has got to do with anything

It just means that the PDP is more organised and willing to hit the campaign trail more than any other party.

I made that point to respond to your statement here - there is a definite abuja link:

This insinuation that Soludo's race for Awka links to Abuja is unfounded.

The man is running for nothing but Guber elections please.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Dandas: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
As far as Soludo has crossed all these hurdles,He is the governor come 2010.Infact the man did not even lose focus on all these that happen,he was determined.Congrats.Please lets joins hand and push away these idiots called Uba brothers and not not allow them to take Anambra back to egypt.Anambrarains,please forget about the money Uba brothers stole from government and have been using it to deceive and lure greedy people.Think of moving Anambra ahead
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
hip hip hurrah!!!! soludo is a better evil than these uba men and women!, we need cleberated and seasoned professionals in the mainstream of our polity not rascal who did oil bunkering to make money and want to hold power with such monies!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by paddylo1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2009

Fashola - President
Soludo - VP

under the umbrella of a mega party.

no u mean

soludo - President
Fashola - VP

under the umbrella of a mega party

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by ichommy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
HURRY grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by ozalogbo: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
Congrats, Soludo.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nchara: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Fashola - President
Soludo - VP

under the umbrella of a mega party. lipsrsealed

The reverse is clearly the case.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by debosky(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
I dont understand, Two threads already made the homepage telling us soludo lost again.Did he lose at the supreme court?

Apologies for the earlier mix up - the homepage has been modified.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chigo4u: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=20pt]Win or Lose!! Andy Uba is nxt Anambra Governor!! Hate it or Luv It. Its Written all ova[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
@debosky
u do well
@nchara
why will you compare fashola with soludo.You don start again abi.I am waiting to see anambra turned dubai
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chigo4u: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=30pt]SMH for SO-LU-GO that guy is just being encouraged to spend all the money he stole. Use your head SO-LU-GO!! u no fit stand UBASANJO!!
Andy is the Governor - Its all good and Anambra people have accepted him. This is no campaign. I aingt no supporter but he is gonna win. Trust[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Justcash(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thank God!  grin
I prefer Soludo than Uba and co.
I hope he'll give Anambra the needed fresh Air if he wins.  cool
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by 2tait: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court
« #9 on: Today at 02:40:12 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All this soap-opera drama just 2be governor.
WTF is wrong with Anambra.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing is wrong with Anambra State.
What is happenning in Anambra State is a revolution.
The new order will start and has started from Anambra State.
From Anambra State, Nigeria will heave a sigh of relief.

Just watch out!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by snowdrops(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
about time
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by snowdrops(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
victory for commn sense
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by metalgong5(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
SOLUDO is the SOLUTION.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by calyx: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME TO UBA!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Th / Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing / Burkina Faso: Nigeria Strongly Condemns Coup, Demands Return Of Civil Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.