Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court (7925 Views)

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by redsun(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
I wish somebody should just blow those bastards up in their so-called national convention,so that we can have enough of their wraths and probably give nigeria an opportunity for a fresh and rational start.

The only thing we should be discussing about those bastards is how to get rid of them not how they want to conspire and loot us dry again as always.They are not worth discussing in positive ways.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by koolchicco: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
2tait:

Nothing is wrong with Anambra State.
What is happenning in Anambra State is a revolution.
The new order will start and has started from Anambra State.
From Anambra State, Nigeria will heave a sigh of relief.

Just watch out!

Amen!!

The Drama is unfolding yet. .
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by luvli(f): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
In all, I hope NGIGE wins
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Debroslink: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, NA WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
Roadmap to Anambra governorship election
Peter obi-power of incumbency to rig and use security agencies to intimidate and oppress opponents.
Soludo-has all the pdp behind him,influential and wealthy.
The ubas-godsons of obasanjo,known for thuggery and hooliganisms.They are big boys
ngige-since as an opposition against soludo and incumbent governor because of his powerful political affiliations.Once a governor before being booted out of office,so guy knows the political permutations within his reach.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by princekevo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
Praissssssssssssssss the lord!!!!
I knew it. No be Nigeria, where money speaks?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
Topic. . .
Wonderful shocked shocked shocked shocked
What a turnaround shocked shocked shocked
Nigeria i hail thee. . . . . embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by jimmysho(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
am lending a hand to those lovers of democracy in annabran and congratulating te reformer of the banking sector
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by MrCrackles(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
jimmysho:

am lending a hand to those lovers of democracy in annabran and congratulating te reformer of the banking sector
WTF
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
Another do or die fighting politician.
So all the money he is spending to appeal and all that, how does he plan to get all the money back?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Depilot(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
What did Soludo do as the governor of CBN?
What do you expect from Soludo who was too blind to see all the dead loans during his time as CBN governor?

I will sit and watch this drama unfold; something tells me that he's not going to be the next governor of Anambra.
The situation and outcome will be similar to the Atiku's drama, when he was determined to run for the presidential election.

Just watch.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by breathless(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
9ja is so predictable. some of us saw dis coming. Dis was d last joker they had and allowed all d rumbling 2 go on. Now d stage is set for another "Anambra house of commotion". Trust d 9ja factor, d man 'll win d (s)election as d result is already in d waiting for announcement on d due date. May d good lord spare dis nation from further self destruction.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by bilymuse: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
Aluta continua
Anambra , here we come
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
@fhemmy
he will recoup his money soon as he starts receiving allocations from abuja.Now guy is investing.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by biggjoe(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

@fhemmy
he will recoup his money soon as he starts receiving allocations from abuja.Now guy is investing.

Why cant you and your brother Fhemmy be happy for anambra people for once.

He will not recoup his money from your state treasury, u hear?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by jimmysho(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
no going back. soludo is our man
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by gidson12(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
And he would also settle his financial supporters,
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Depilot(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
Happy for Anambra

I say start crying for Anambra in advance. Go and check Sloudo's record; I do not see why anyone should be happy for anything.
This is not IICC shooting Stars Vs Enugu Rangers, it is not Yoruba Vs Igbo and it's not a game. It is real.

Soludo as a governor will only look out for his rich friends (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba) from everywhere in Nigeria. I do not see anything new at all.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by mrofficial(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nobody is even talking about Ngige undecided
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
we saw it coming, no one stopping us. bad belle people every where, una go see us everywhere. SOLUDO is the ANAMBRA GOV
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by jimmysho(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
they are not talking about him because he is a paper weight at this material time.

soludo, jeun soke jo
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by jimmysho(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
philip, u are a small boy, when the sleg hammer of soludo will fall on the anabram tresury, it will be to bad to be true
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Golfer: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
I have not seen this "News" from any reliable source, Is it true?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
biggjoe:

He will not recoup his money from your state treasury, u hear?

I will be here when you all will start whinning that he has done this and that.
The man surely wont recoup the money from the treasury of another state, will be from Anambra, money meant to make the life of people like u better, will be spent in making sure he get back all he invested and yet you dont see anything wrong.
I have no problem with dude, but the welfare of the state is all that i give a damn about, and sure with how he will take back his money and those of the people that invested on him, i wonder what will be left to manage the state.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Spyker: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
Golfer:

I have not seen this "News" from any reliable source, Is it true?

Check www.nigeriannews.com. It is on the breaking news on the daily independent newspaper, the nation and many more. Just check.

But i wonder why the supreme court is always controversial. Is it not the same court and the same people that handled the Amaechi vs Omehia case? Why give a different judgment? Omehia was a consensus candidate, same was Soludo. I guess Hillary Clinton knows Nigeria better than us (Nigerians).

Kudos to whoever wins the elections in as much as they remember the poor when they enter their kingdom.

Goodluck to Soludo
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Ezenwenyi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
another disappoint from the judiciary.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
Spyker:

Check www.nigeriannews.com. It is on the breaking news on the daily independent newspaper, the nation and many more. Just check.

But i wonder why the supreme court is always controversial. Is it not the same court and the same people that handled the Amaechi vs Omehia case? Why give a different judgment? Omehia was a consensus candidate, same was Soludo. I guess Hillary Clinton knows Nigeria better than us (Nigerians).

Kudos to whoever wins the elections in as much as they remember the poor when they enter their kingdom.

Goodluck to Soludo

Highest bidder always win the case, they are all investing and will cash in as soon as the dude becomes the leader.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by biggjoe(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I will be here when you all will start whinning that he has done this and that.
The man surely wont recoup the money from the treasury of another state, will be from Anambra, money meant to make the life of people like u better, will be spent in making sure he get back all he invested and yet you dont see anything wrong.
I have no problem with dude, but the welfare of the state is all that i give a damn about, and sure with how he will take back his money and those of the people that invested on him, i wonder what will be left to manage the state.

Leave us to worry about Soludo looting our treasury.

And for the records, nobody is going to whine.

Just face your own state.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
His detractors has been put to shame at last.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by MUNEER2(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Highest bidder always win the case, they are all investing and will cash in as soon as the dude becomes the leader.
grin grin grin

Johnpaul88:

His detractors has been put to shame at last.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by luvinhubby(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
It`s a new dawn for Anambra politics
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
Spyker:

Goodluck to Soludo

Who are you to question the judgment of the supreme court of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Governor Shettima & Arewa Youth Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? / Gunmen Destroy Buildings, Telecom-masts In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.