Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court (7927 Views)

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by biggjoe(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
fynewaka:

Who are you to question the judgment of the supreme court of Nigeria?

no mind am grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nice100: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
the prophecy must surely come 2 past.but personal the whole process is very fruadulent.rite 4rm d PDP primaries i.e if there were any-to the supreme court judgement.let seriously pray 4 this obodo 9ja.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by newdeal(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nothing against Soludo but the circumstances of his emergence as the PDP flag bearer right from the primary elections has already crippled him in a way. The same forces that are pulling the strings for him now both from within and without, will not allow him to operate freely IF he wins eventually, no matter what brilliant ideas he has. Neither is a free and fair elections guaranteed, given all the desperate forces at play in this particular election.

My heart bleeds for this state that hosted me for over four years with a bountiful mixture of her exciting complexities!

Anambra, Ogadiriununma!!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by goldenboy3(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
why are u guys making heavy wheather out of all this?hasnt the vice president said that INEC cannot hinder the PDP from contesting the election cos PDP cannot affford to lose another 4 years in Anambra state.Can i ask anyone who cares to listen that where did the vice president gotthat guts from?Is it cos he blve the judiciary wud be fair in its judgment as they usually touting the judiciary as the last hope of a common man?No!They(PDP) know how to maneouvre the court to their favour.Same they did on Ibori's case and up till now this criminal is still gallivanting with oil and tax payers money and causing public disturbances with his siren.BUT its never going to be easy for him(soludo) at the poll if at all he wud win.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nchara: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
Of all the candidates contesting, Soludo is by far ahead of them in every conceivable parameter. I only pity Obi of APGA who seems to be a good man, but then I read somewhere that Anambra is another Oyo where no gov makes a second term. As for Ngige, he should get out of Anambra with his AC. We do not need AC in eastern Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Prince081: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
Here comes the African Dubai-Taiwan grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Dapwajok(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nigeria judiciary, how can one have true justice. Same case, 3 courts, 3 different result. We have lost confidence in nigerian judges.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by metalgong5(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Anambra state leads . . . . others follow!
What does the law say about the internal democracy of political parties? . . . . It says that they have the mandamus to choose or select a candidate of their choice after all available options have been explored . . And thats really what happened in the case of Soludo, PDP chose him because he is the best candidate that can repair the already deteriorated image of the party in Anambra state.
Again, the Nigerian Supreme court has shown that it is the Supreme interpreter of the law .

Anambra 2010, Ceee Ceee Soludo is the Solution.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
The election should be taken to the next level

Lets begin to hear people's policy debates on issue by issue.

schools, the future of business in Onitsha, security, infrastructure development.

Chris Uba's chapter is over, its time to move on.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
Stop being naive mikeansy like u dont know what our governors do.Just a few of them have manifestos and could deliver such while the others just go to Abuja;collect allocation,pay salaries,sink borehole projects,patch poles and distribute cash to godfathers.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
under the influence of maleria or maleria parasite, anambra people rejoice as your dream has turn to reality. below are ur dream city. anamdubai

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
anamdubai

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
anamdubai

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
anamdubai

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
anambra people, rejoice for ur dubai has come

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Stop being naive mikeansy like u dont know what our governors do.Just a few of them have manifestos and could deliver such while the others just go to Abuja;collect allocation,pay salaries,sink borehole projects,patch poles and distribute cash to godfathers.

well may be if you hold them to a new standard, they will rise to the occasion and aspire to those new heights.

But if you claim to be wise, accept the status quo as the only possibility. Then you can only get what you wish for.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by chidichris(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
it will be greed for anambra people to pray again. God has finally brought u the messiah u have been praying for. all those who have no passport or air ticket to travel to dubai, at least, soludo has decided to bring dubai to ur doorstep.
i am so sorry for people who can buy into such stupid stories.
all the same, as soon as soludo is done with anambra, imo state will be the first to rent him to govern our state so everybody take note.

Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by tk22ng: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
Soludo my man,He is my dad's close pal. Next year na my year
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Obinoscopy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
I even wondered why Soludo was barred in the first place from parading himself as a PDP gubernatorial Candidate pending the determination of the suit against him?
I bet the Ubas were the sponsors of that request that was made to the High Court
And the High Court with the appeal were decieved into delivering that judgement.
I am not saying that Soludo was selected the right way but let him still be campaigning till when the Court finally delivers its judgement on whether he was selected/elected the right way. To strip him off of the ability to campaign is inimical to fair hearing because even if he eventually wins the case, he will not be able to contest the election. But if he is alowed to contest and he becomes governor, he will be asked to step down if he loses the Court case.
Thus I'm in full support of the Supreme Court judgement.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
Obinoscopy:

I even wondered why Soludo was barred in the first place from parading himself as a PDP gubernatorial Candidate pending the determination of the suit against him?
I bet the Ubas were the sponsors of that request that was made to the High Court
And the High Court with the appeal were decieved into delivering that judgement.
I am not saying that Soludo was selected the right way but let him still be campaigning till when the Court finally delivers its judgement on whether he was selected/elected the right way. To strip him off of the ability to campaign is inimical to fair hearing because even if he eventually wins the case, he will not be able to contest the election. But if he is alowed to contest and he becomes governor, he will be asked to step down if he loses the Court case.
Thus I'm in full support of the Supreme Court judgement.

Thanks for taking time to read the letters of the Judgement

If more people can be like you we will stop running in circles and making unfounded conjectures.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Dec 18, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

[size=20pt]GOD IS GOOD. SHAME TO ALL UBA SUPPORTERS!!!!![/size]

What's your point?
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by jarkbauer: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2009
Mosquitoes are the known organisms that transport the malaria parasite plasmodium.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by jarkbauer: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2009
Ezenwenyi:

another disappoint from the judiciary.
jarkbauer:

Mosquitoes are the known organisms that transport the malaria parasite plasmodium.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by sayso: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2009
ok peeps,what do we call victiory in this?another political chapter/book about to be released.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nadneth: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2009
Anambra politics!
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nadneth: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2009
The only thing i have against Prof Soludo is the party under which he is contesting-PDP. He would've have more supporters if he were in another party but PDP,Let's hope he doesnt do like other PDP govs when elected,just like Amaechi who's doing a great job in Rivers. Nevertheless,i still prefer him (Soludo) to the other aspirants.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nadneth: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2009
The only thing i have against Prof Soludo is the party under which he is contesting-PDP. He would've have more supporters if he were in another party but PDP,Let's hope he doesnt do like other PDP govs when elected,just like Amaechi who's doing a great job in Rivers. Nevertheless,i still prefer him (Soludo) to the other aspirants.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by nadneth: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2009
The only thing i have against Prof Soludo is the party under which he is contesting-PDP. He would've have more supporters if he were in another party but PDP,Let's hope he doesnt do like other PDP govs when elected,just like Amaechi who's doing a great job in Rivers. Nevertheless,i still prefer him (Soludo) to the other aspirants. Wishing him good luck at the polls come February 2010.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by dbalinga(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2009
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, There will be packaged victory for Soludo. The prophecy by PRIMATE AYODELE ELIJAH is comig to pass. grin
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by slimes(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2009
Soludo is missing out big time.
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2009
@dbalinga
sharap dia and don't turn it into a religious affair.Who doesn't know that soludo will at the supreme court besides i prophecized it too.Clerics are not to take sides in politics
Re: Breaking News: Soludo Is Pdp Candidate - Supreme Court by biina: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2009
All this would have been mitigated if there was a set time for disputing the results of the primary elections, and the court empowered to act within said time frame. The losing side should not have the opportunity to derail or inhibit the process of the successful candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Destroy Buildings, Telecom-masts In Borno / Th / Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.