Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86316 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Abiys: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
So u expect him to come out and show you the prove just for you and your mumu people to believe him right. Guy u really need to wake up
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by chronique(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Those who live in glass houses should avoid throwing stones. If truly the apostle is guilty of these allegations, then I'd say it's foolish of him to have attempted to speak against the government in the first place. You can't be keeping skeletons in your cupboard, and be accusing people of murder in public... If found guilty, may the good lord, disgrace him more abundantly.

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Opetech:

Intelligent, you are just too brainy!
Lol. Thanks smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jiorhemen(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile,
Ma, nobody has accused Mr Suleiman of sexual abuse or sexual assault. It's clear from Stephanie Otobo's statements that what they had was mutual consent. Yes, there a lots of accusations levelled against him, but none of them is sexual abuse or sexual assault as it was in the case of Cosby.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Horlardorjah(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
you can't conclude he bought it for her, it might probably be one of his assets and was sold or rented out to her. use your brain not your mouth. I stand for truth though
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
If it was an unbeliever or a rich business man, this issue no go be big deal.

But when you are a leader of God's people, your own judgement go different from other people own.

It is very imperative as a professed child of God to protect your heart, your thoughts and flee from immorality.

Because once the devil means a child of God, the most common weapon is sexual sin.

Ride on pastor!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by chuckjoshua(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
This saga is getting messier.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by colossus91(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
All them whistleblowers continu!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by harizonal123(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
What kind of nonsensical journalism is this SR? Where is the evidence he bought the house for her?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by maclatunji: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....

Are you okay so? Did the pastor do all of these things or not?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
If it was an unbeliever or a rich business man, this issue no go be big deal.

But when you are a leader of God's people, your own judgement go different from other people own.

It is very imperative as a professed child of God to protect your heart, your thoughts and flee from immorality.

Because once the devil means a child of God, the most common weapon is sexual sin.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dannys85:

This is not about the church sir.This about a randy “man of God" that chase after any thing in skirt.I refuse to be a SHEEPLE
Is he a randy man of God or an "accused" to be randy man of God?
My advice to u is not to incur d wrath of God...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
jiorhemen:

Ma, nobody has accused Mr Suleiman of sexual abuse or sexual assault. It's clear from Stephanie Otobo's statements that what they had was mutual consent. Yes, there a lots of accusations levelled against him, but none of them is sexual abuse or sexual assault as it was in the case of Cosby.
Oga, read well na. There was one report today of sexual assault. And the Stephanie woman alleged that he gave her something to drink in order to dislodge her pregnancy. If that's not abuse, I wonder what it is

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by CellTabRepairs: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Do we believe the tweet without hard proof?

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Absolutely Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by espn(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
missnawty:
Lmaooo
I can't stop laffin ooo
This geh don enta am.. Biko is it apostle Dey r trying to pull down now or Daniela oniidi nla grin
babe can I b your apostle suleiman?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

Dats a big lie. Dis was his first major blackmail so he isnt experienced. Go and read about d pastors i mentioned earlier, they dont care no matter how loud d media is singing d blackmail. Dats people apostle Sule shud have contacted for advice on how to deal with blackmail

You don't need any experiences here. He shut himself on the feet when he started having extra marital affairs. He is simply not innocent.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by sekem: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
uscofield:
This news will only tarnish Dianiella's image and make her look like one Olosho

Her name has always been soiled in one scandal or another

Wasn't she the same person that was rumoured to be eating shìt of big men for money?

https://www.nairaland.com/3231721/rumour-actress-eats-poo-big

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Respect55:

I wud have commended u for ur great write-up till I got to wia u blew it up... that Nigerians are so gullible. That made u guilty of fallacy of hasty generalisation. How many Nigerians have u met to conclude that we are gullible and feeble-minded? If we are to go by ur postulation, then u are also gullible if u r a Nigerian. Stop saying things that will hurt the sensitivity of the public pls. Weldone aldsame.
Yeah, I agree. I made a mistake there. It clearly wasn't meant. But whoever choose to understand would, I believe.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
maclatunji:

Are you okay so? Did the pastor do all of these things or not?
Ask urself the same question u are asking me since u are all knowing and omnipotent...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Where are the gullible sheep defending the Apostle?

I don't blame the man sha, if na me see that kin bakassi, I fit sell my birth certificate wink

So na so u dey spend my tithe, Sule?

Mad bouy.. U don make me laff pour water for my wedding album.. Wetin i go tell my wife now ehn shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

But he is not a business man.

The f00lish congregation contribute for Pastor to be paying for Yanssh

He is accountable to them and should come out straight
and the end of it all you realise it was all lies by Sahara reporter how will you and your stupid brain feel,afterall is not the first time Sahara reporter is pasting rubbish,morever why didn't the do called Sahara reporters carry out investigation ever since the daughter of Jezebel call a name.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....

Your idiocy is of elephantine proportions.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Backinfront(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Is he a randy man of God or an "accused" to be randy man of God?
My advice to u is not to incur d wrath of God...
You are the one incurring the wrath of God cos you are clearly taking sides against the Holy God you profess.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by gawu1: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhhhh

Gimme Apostle's number.

Oloooore miiiiiiiiiii

Oloooore miii oooooooo grin

Wat a lucky girl.

Plenty girls get this kind yanssshhh still dey suffer.

Alfa SULE,

Weh done Sir.

You wicked oooh! When him title come change to Alfa? Sebi, him no be apostle again or is it apostroph!
Cos him do shame na now you come dash yan to muslims.
But we reject him in Jesus name; let every muslim here shout, halliluyyaah!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Ride on pastor!!

Just telling it as it is.

As promising as Samson was, no be woman bring am to him downfall?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
I can explain this

Apostle Suleiman bought this house for street beggars in Lagos

Then when he had problems with El-Rufai,
El-Rufai sent DSS to the house who chased away the street beggars.

El-Rufai then organized a crusade in Greece for Suleiman and arranged for Daniella to be in Greece too.

While she was there, 12 Fulani herdsmen packed Daniella's properties into the now vacant house.
They also drove Suleiman's car there to set him up.

The DSS paid money into Otobos account

And now Keyamo and Sahara reporters are persecuting this man of God for speaking against the Islamization of Nigeria.

Odes....

Suleiman's weaknesses are women

And vanity.

This idiot's mopol almost shot me one day for over-taking his Range Rover Sport some four years ago

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by zionmade2: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
ollah1:

You don't need any experiences here. He shut himself on the feet when he started having extra marital affairs. He is simply not innocent.
Even before d prostitute came forward with d accusation did u believe he was Innocent? All people like u desire is to hear dat he is not Innocent so dat u can rejoice and celebrate in ur hatred.
I have news for u, at d end of this challenge he will get to greater heights and levels he never thought of because heavy challenges come wit heavy promotions
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by gsmphoneseller: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is clear indication that powerful Fulani forces are behind the propaganda against apostle suleman....

Gullible Christian are the first to believe these orchestrated propaganda by APC and the Fulani's.....

Christians who believed these lies will hate themselves when Christianity is finally destroyed in Nigeria and full islamization of Nigeria begins........
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Bizibi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
It seems these nollywood actresses are hardcore hustlers
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by newfound2012: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

So u have now judged and declared him guilty right?

No ,not judging him,just saying... the father does not bear the iniquity of the son,neither does the son bear the father's iniquity .

I don't just enjoy this tactics of shifting the blame of an allegation that does not emanate from the Muslims to the Muslims. Sahara reporters is not Muslim owned, Otobo is not a Muslim, the lawyer is not a Muslim, the usher is not a Muslim and the escapades are not in Muslim lands.

Christ was a just personality, we can be Christ like, if play against his teachings

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

But he is not a business man.

The f00lish congregation contribute for Pastor to be paying for Yanssh

He is accountable to them and should come out straight
and the end of it all you realise it was all lies by Sahara reporter how will you and your stupid brain feel,afterall is not the first time Sahara reporter is pasting rubbish,morever why didn't the do called Sahara reporters carry out investigation ever since the daughter of Jezebel call a name since Sahara reporter is a good Chanel to get news
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.