Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government (54847 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by delishpot: 6:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Na wa ọ. Dem no Go let us rest again. If these ladies are laying false accusations, dem get strong mind be that o
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Splashme: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2017
shininglite:
BMC and EMC food don ready oya make una come chop

it's getting too childish and boring already

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2017
jamislaw:
It seems the video is out.

Obviously you have not watched it, or have you
How difficult is it for BMC people to make a fake video using props as the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC did of Jonathan in the toilet in Addis Ababa?
Let us engage our mental capacities profitably, shall we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2017
todayboy:
bro cool down

it's becoming clearer that elrufai and buhari are the ones sponsoring this girls against apostle Suleiman

The same way the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC sponsored Boko Haram during Jonathan's administration.
My people, my people make una shine una eyes wella oh. shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4956542_picsart091204_58_53_jpeg9f5c284067139fb77c26dee699ee49f7 [img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Wendell simlin is talking?
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Ruggedpen: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2017
highrise07:
women... women....women.....Adam missed it because of eve, the simplest weapon the devil has, to destroy men is women. Men, Eve "daughters" can destroy you within a twinkle of an eye. be very careful , they are sweet and poisonous.
Tboss destroyed kemen and he lost 25m

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Jones4190(m): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes the pastor preaches for so long that you wish
you could remind him that the Bible says "Let my people go

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by omozu1(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2017
For me and my household we stand with Apostle Johnson Suleman
Let those who belive that they can destroy our pastors and kill christians at will have a rethink becausw our God is coming for them

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2017
desmondokonkwo:
Some Nigerians have left pertinent issues in the country recession and the likes what do we stand to gain from blackmailing and making this issue look as if things like this apostle issues are strange ,that's human for us always bringing people's downfall , I turn deaf ears to this apostle saga and for all those perpetrators of this act let's try to be constructive cause you are affecting other people live and salvation.
We are all very imperfect and weak things, and if we are to destroy all whose ways we do not like, there will be not a man left alive.Truth alone will endure, all the rest will be swept away before the tide of time.

Oga, you too wise not like the 200 million mumus following the crowd with all this DISTRACTION from the wanton fraud and CORRUPTION going on under the watch of the Dullard and his Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC bed fellows.

No one is asking why we are in recession despite budgets as follows:

2015 - N4.5 trillion
2015 - N2.1 trillion supplementary requested / N575 billion approved
2016 - N6.06 trillion
2017 - N7.3 trillion

Sources: http://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-budget-idUSL5N0YB49M20150520
http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/18/buhari-seeks-n2-1trn-supplementary-budget-for-2015/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/senate-approves-n575bn-supplementary-budget-for-buhari/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/buhari-signs-n6-06trn-2016-budget-change/

Recession because the Grand Sheikh of corruption in Aso Villa is selling foreign exchange at N3:$ for his cabal and cronies with spurious budget items.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366293_12592702433304193542547353995524183236234n2_jpeg62599ae10f52a4c44d2b9b7e4e55e5b9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366314_126542584333041968758808079643164551849331n2_jpeg2a66242ff194ad643009c703a17b3723

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366370_125927734333042835425381910869646342089244n1_jpeg1d4b88cded8ebcb69839caf542969a5a

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2017
now i bliv dis ladies are making dis up

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:30am On Mar 13, 2017
PrinceMario:
He's religiously sentimental because he refuses to swallow Otobo's claims hook, line and sinker.
All Otobo's evidences mysteriously disappeared from her phone, and she thereby approach Kaduna state government to seek protection. And you're still here spewing gibberish.
What a gullible soul.
Your parents need to count their losses but nevertheless should still approach all the schools you've attended and seek for a refund from them.

The Kaduna mafia has CHANGEd into the Aso Rock cabal.
Dragging us into recession while providing protection to:

- Fulani herdsmen murderers,
- blackmailers
- scammers
- thieves,
- fraudsters
- corrupt people

in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4852017_fbimg1486760333771_jpeg448e83ed5e7f98ad61ab50488e1d7044

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by numericalguy(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
What exactly is he saying ?

The lady said, they should take permission to get her text messages from MTN as proofs.

and yes. She can ask for protection against over zealous members.

Even me i need protection from Seun the way they have been SCREAMING as if i send them i bit on Nairaland.

I will like to know what Kaduna State Govt did :

1. They organized 3Some crusade ?

2. They changed the name on the car ?

3. They bought house on his behalf ?

4. They spread their legs ?

5. They stamp passport so it will look real ?

I still don't get it.

I also don't get it. Wetin concern el rufai for apostle Suleiman matter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by eaglestar: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623
©Eagle Star
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2017
kcsider:
I stand by you Apostle Suleman! For clarity, I am not a member of Omega Fire Ministry but just a Christian who is fed up with the plan in the highest places to marginalize Christians in Nigeria.
The plan by the Kaduna mafia to bring Apostle Suleman down just for speaking against the killings of Christians will not work unless God is no longer on the throne. The church of God will continue to march on and the gates of hell (including Kaduna mafia) will not prevail. #istandwithapostlesuleman

You understand what is going on with this desperate attempt to defame and tarnish the guy.
El-Rufai remains governor despite paying MURDERERS to reduce their killing of innocent Christians. Yet some 200 million mumus are here rambling over fake stories of blackmail and extortion. angry undecided
Who took our brains away

cuvox:
source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4562674_elrufai1_jpegb6c8c7392c8f06b050a504aa9e3d73a7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539812_ch9i39wxaaayt_jpege3d85af2974bde8584b3ff65cdf6c39f

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2017
laudate:
Hmmn...Reno is talking about a totally different girl, and not Otobo. undecided Even if both passports are compared, it still does not prove that they travelled together. Or do you have access to their boarding passes, issued by the airline? Her entry & exit visas into those same countries that the pastor visited, can easily be forged. Have you heard of Oluwole axis on Lagos island?

Secondly, the number plate of the car is NOT legible in the photographs shown. sad So it is actually difficult to ascertain if that car is actually the pastor's car. Today alone, I saw about 8 identical cars similar to the one in that photograph. Isn't it possible that another car was actually parked there, and people are using the number plate of the pastor's car to claim that this jeep belongs to him?

Thirdly, has it been proven beyond doubt that Daniella Okeke is the only person residing in that building? If she is not, don't you think it is possible that the pastor may have come to see someone else and not Daniella, in that same block, especially if it is revealed later that it is a multi-tenanted apartment? He could even have stopped by to pray for a sick member of his flock. sad

Until I see concrete evidence and NOT photoshopped images, I will not buy Stephanie Otobo's story...sorry. Runs girls, strippers and commercial sex workers are not known for their integrity. sad No offence meant.

Bros, see as you clinically dissect the montage stories of the BMC crew. grin
Chai, you two much oh. cheesy cheesy
In fact you are three much. grin cheesy grin
Let those who can THINK, use their brains instead of behaving like those fed on Aisha rice and following the noise of the market from the masters of propaganda in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Firstcitizen: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2017
The new accuser is a fraud arranged by Suleiman so as to tie Kaduna State government into the issue.

Is Kaduna State government, the police. This people think we are fools.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by numericalguy(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hell Rufai is very close to his waterloo. His end is near

Don't quote me if you're insensible

You share the same genetic disability with Reno omokri. You both cannot reason logically. What's el rufai's own in the apostolic threeso,mes that apostole sulaiman was enjoying.

1. Did el rufai organize 3Some crusade ?

2. Did el rufai change the name on the car ?

3. Did el rufai bought house on Suleiman's behalf?

4. Did el rufai spread their legs ?

5. Did el rufai stamp passport so it will look real ?

Receive sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nogodyej: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2017
We are suppose to have a secret agents that will be kept for only Non traceable assassination just like USA
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Like play, like play; Apostle Suleiman threads have displaced Snake topics & those relating to Tonto Dike ( abi na Churchill) from Naira land.

Wetin we do una na?

The tin don dey resemble propaganda attack o.

Shuuuuuuuuuu!
Na so things kind thing dey be. Same thing happen to tiger wood, as soon as one woman comes out the rest wiĺl follow. Same tin happen to bill cosby. Now its the turn of suleman.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by anonimi: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
PrinceMario:
You're not sounding smart Sir.
Spamming every thread with senseless posts just to nail the man isn't too good for your personality.
Why should I believe Otobo's claim
She's got no substantial evidence...oohhh, I forgot it mysteriously disappeared from her phone.
And I wonder when the FG has handed over our security agencies to the Kaduna state government that Otobo now run to them for security.
I almost forgot that egbon Sowere SR is yet release documents(evidence) that Apostle Suleiman actually bought that house.

Maybe El-Rufai is the shadow minister of protection in the cabal
Zonebees don't need substantial evidence na.
All they need is just the order- Go. And they will be marching on like jorojarajoro brain-dead junkies.
No brain!
No jam!!
No sense!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5x6pbJMyU

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by JusticeSeeker: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2017
bezimo:
Well said Reno, the naysayers are among the gullible and daft who can't discern anything who believed the calculated lies even without concrete evidence.

A man of God you accused of having an affair with you, yet, both of the 2 useless idiots said the evidence were stolen or destroyed.Yet we should believe your other lies.
Even a smart kid knows this is faked but daft and gullible adults dont know.What a wasted generation.

This new story is Suleman sponsored to discredit the MS. Otobo story. it is written in such a way that the public will be made to discern that Suleman's troubles are from the Kaduna state government.

I initially thought Apostle was only been blackmailed but his desperate measures to exonerate himself which hold no waters are a pointer that he's guilty as been charged.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Payper:

Don't say that! Did you know Johnson Suleiman before this poorly cooked scandal that his enemies are bringing up?
I've witnessed first hand the generosity and magnanimosity of Johnson Suleiman- ask some uniben and ekpoma students for confirmation. He's a giver irrespective of your skin color or body structure.
Reno Omokri is right this time around (although i dislike Reno personally) there can be a hell of smoke without fire- any chemistry student can create "artificial smoke" from his chemistry lab- but if it hasn't happened to u or someone you trust you'll never know.

Thanks for your enlightenment

Unfortunately

I know him very very well,

So believe me when I say

You guys are being played
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by BlindAngel: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
What exactly is he saying ?

The lady said, they should take permission to get her text messages from MTN as proofs.

and yes. She can ask for protection against over zealous members.

Even me i need protection from Seun the way they have been SCREAMING as if i send them i bit on Nairaland.

I will like to know what Kaduna State Govt did :

1. They organized 3Some crusade ?

2. They changed the name on the car ?

3. They bought house on his behalf ?

4. They spread their legs ?

5. They stamp passport so it will look real ?

I still don't get it.
And at same time the lady in question knows thatn will never happen, think outside the box bro.
Good morning.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerians has turn it to apc and pdp fight mumu country.
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Sunnynwa: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2017
shaddoww:
In all her statements, I have not seen where she said she is seeking protection of Kaduna state government. Until dis Apostle face dis thing squarely n stop thinking it's political, he may not be able to resolve dis issue. It's just lots just like d PDP dat invited Sheriff but blaming APC for their crisis.

Maybe you need glasses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by noucompact(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2017
ALL BOILS DOWN TO THE FACT THAT,IN THIS COUNTRY,IF YOU TRY THEM,THEY CAN EVEN KILL YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by drss(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2017
apostle suleman is facing all dis travails cos he spoke against terrorists holding dis con3 to ransom (fulani terrorist genocides). they (d terrorist) got infuriated so they device a plan; destroy apostle suleman through paid jezebels. wat better way to destroy suleman than to divide his church classic witch-craft tactics. those involved in dis plot against suleman ar in high places.
in due cause, d truth about all dis concocted sexual allegations will be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by gsmphoneseller: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2017
I said it that those behind apostle sulemans ordeal and spreading the lies are Hidden Muslims..... Not the sincere Muslims but those that have planned to annihilate Christianity in Nigeria.....

I only feel bad because My Nairaland is one of the channels they are using to propagate lies against Christianity and Pastors....

But why don't these accusers of the BRETHREN go to court to seek redress orther than this campaign of calumny and character assassination?

Simple because it's fabrication that can never be proven in a court of competent jurisdiction......

In all, let the accusers go to court and stop the media trial.......

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by Ayblaize(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Reno keep quiet...

Shocked you are also religiously sentimental.

Standing by him, won't do you any good, you no get yansh and you are not fair in complexion so he will not buy you a house, pay money to your account or take you on foreign trips...

But

He could dash you one Nigerian used Primera during his Sunday service.

Modified:
A part of me strongly believes that the new un-named witness seeking protection from Kaduna State government
Is a figment of the Omega Fire camp's deception.

A total handiwork of Apostles' camp to lay credence to their lame excuse that he is being persecuted.

And tarnish the credibility of genuine accusers.

Apostle and his camp need Jesus.

What the Bleep are you saying? ...ayam Not understanding.. You don't even know Wah you saying... Rene omokri is rich af.. .ya comparing him to apostle suleman.That he could buy Reno a used primera car or take him to foreign trips.. Smh
And will all these add to your bank account or do you any good too?. .whats Your Own?. ..Nigerians are so quick to judge... You are there in your house just hearing News, and just concluded from that your restricted brain that all these are true. Hypocrisy at its best. What must of you people are doing behind the doors sef is worse.. Don't get it wrong I ain't defending him. Just telling you it's not good to make conclusions on what you know nothing about (Not news here) ...On the judgement day we shall all know the truth!. .and go and find a job to do!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by progress69: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
kcsider:
I stand by you Apostle Suleman! For clarity, I am not a member of Omega Fire Ministry but just a Christian who is fed up with the plan in the highest places to marginalize Christians in Nigeria. The plan by the Kaduna mafia to bring Apostle Suleman down just for speaking against the killings of Christians will not work unless God is no longer on the throne. The church of God will continue to march on and the gates of hell (including Kaduna mafia) will not prevail. #istandwithapostlesuleman

Stop this marginalization Foolishness abeg. Chia!
Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by jwlawn(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2017
fellow nairalanders this has become more clearer, few weeks or do I say few days after DSS summoned Apostle Suleman all of a sudden acussations from here and dere arose Nigerians think and I say think again don't be to quick to judge all this has an end and the end justifies the beginning thereof....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government by AngelicBeing: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2017
robotix:
There is nothing any of you spreading this stupid rumour can do and Apostle suleiman is not going down. Trust me... nothing like this will bring him down.

Those of you who are joining forces to accuse this man, I pray you do not become a victim of false accusations. That is when you will understand the pain of being in helpless state like the ALUU4.
You are right, it is becoming boring, childish , as a trained forensic expert / lie detector with many years of training abroad, l have followed the whole nonsense from the beginning , read it in several online media outlets, read several respondents, read both the Otobo & Apostles side of the allegation and l have come to my own conclusion that it is a baseless, malicious, sponsored, satanic, wicked allegation targeted at one thing, discredit and silence the Apostle cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.