Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (38527 Views)

‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by sampariwa(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Some pple r fools because dey r ignorant of everytin..... Since dey said dat so called president buhari is back 4rm vacation.. He landed at kaduna airport.... But d sky shows dat. Was in d day time not about 4 am dey said..... Who is foolin who...m he has not spoken 2 his country pple.. Dose videos re oldies and fake.....F G does not helpin matters here...xpecialy lie mohamed nd cohort... Am sorry 4 dem.. Dey can't decieve mÎ
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by nickxtra(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
I'm Not Sure He Wrote It Himself.....because I Can't Find Any Blunder There Nah
If you can't find any blunder there, then go back to school

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by sweetgala(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

What kind of mumu talk is this

How can a typed letter be written ! And do you expect the president to be typing all his letters , are you yourself competent in MS Office

It is clear the president addressed and signed the letter in person.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by smartiyke78: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
And very soon your blood tasty vampires brothers will resume dia asignment of killing innocent souls here nd die.
Just as ur security dogs(dss) will also resume futher arrest of anyone who dear speak ill of ur clueless government.

D day after u cam bck a panter of garri jumpd from #900 to #1200. from 4 cups #200 to 3 cups #200. wot is goin to hapen to beans, rice, amala and tuwo flour etc , after u resume wok today.

Pls u can go back for 2 years leave, we are ok with d action economic, managment, admin nd general law professor who is not just acting but an active president.

Old poke ‘Dullard’
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by ajalaolanr(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

How Naive, leaders have Speech and Letter writers, Even President Obama did not write his letters!
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by divinelove(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

There is a little technical blunder look well, he shld ve written yours sincerely on top his name & signature nt at the side like some primary sch pupil but what do u expect from an illiterate president cool
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
I thought it was letter of resignation
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Organs(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

Bros, he has been GOC Commander, Minister, Governor, Head of State, and President, so tell me, you that writes without blunder, what have you been?
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by gemini35(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
The earlier you go to ze aza room,and enjoy aisha, the better for you,
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by yayankainuwa: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Skybee1:
lol instead of him to tender his resignation letter he is here deceiving himself,seenz ur return d price of food has sky rocket again, u r jst a badluck Mr President.
you have to live wz dt till 2023.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by clickwtB(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Skybee1:
lol instead of him to tender his resignation letter he is here deceiving himself,seenz ur return d price of food has sky rocket again, u r jst a badluck Mr President.
You wailing sabotuers should change style nah that one no work again nah! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by yayankainuwa: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
my President! the C in C, the incorruptible! za mai gaskia! inform all d rats , d wailers, d Bokos, and d IPOB rodents that d Sheriff is back! Long live PMB! Long live FRN.!
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Etzakoos(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hajja22:

I am not sure your dad can write complete English alphabets
What A Fvck U Are
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by yusufibrahim(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
common bro this is our president we are talking about here if he makes blunder we all blunder
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by hmbassey1960(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
The same god that dash u that brain.slowpoke u should be ashame of urself mr english i see u were sabi how u the use am mr over sabi.an people like u dey nonesense if person make small english erorr 4 getting dat english is nt ur motherland tongue.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by profbayo: 12:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Etzakoos:
guess u wrote it for him abi
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by gloryman91: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Etzakoos:

What is the essence of having over 20 secretaries?
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by CoolFreeday(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
sweery:
Bubu himself grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by CoolFreeday(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Sijo01:
The spoiler of the economy is officially back! sad

eyaaa, sorry my dear. Better Nigeria all the way!

#Is this how to spoil economy?
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Danialuone: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Baba is forming fresh niii ,see swager...
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by presidentMZ: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Alhamdulillah
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Hexbee: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Buhari promise job opportunity n he create 100% job for nigerian. Any time buhari matter is posted on nairaland even at 2midnyt der r pp 2 give comment. Shey dat 1 no be job, atleast u got ur self busy.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Hexbee: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
nickxtra:
If you can't find any blunder there, then go back to school
we v got to d level dat we are now looking for our leaders mistake. Y nt jst pray dat god lead him trgh to lead us well. If he do nt die, he ll remain in office till 2019, dos dat mean till den we shld remain lyk dis? Lets be realistic... He z still d president whether u lyk or nt.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by xrenzy(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, March 13th sent a letter to the National Assembly informing them of his return to his duty as President Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/read-president-buhari-letter-to.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Borehole Drilling To Mark 100 Days In Office Begins / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.