Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (38540 Views)

‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by rehmiilah: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by thespokenword: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Much as we appreciate the urgency accorded to the need to transient power back to whom it was released , I hope , like other well meaning Nigerian that situation of matters would not nosedive as witnessed previously just after such arrival. Nonetheless, I wish him well and pray God endow him with wellness of body and thoughts.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Tazdroid(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
Am Not Sure He Wrote It Himself.....because I Can't Find Any Blunder There Nah
how dare you address his Excellency like that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by kaymighty: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, March 13th sent a letter to the National Assembly informing them of his return to his duty as President Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/read-president-buhari-letter-to.html?m=1

Tell what is called secret or official matter in this country: if Restricted document like this could find its way to Nairaland. I pledge to Nigeria my country, nothing is secured here in this country
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by mikebuddy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Lina4: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba go slow
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
grin grin wink cheesy

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by LordOfNaira: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, March 13th sent a letter to the National Assembly informing them of his return to his duty as President Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/read-president-buhari-letter-to.html?m=1

God bless the president!!!

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by ephi123(f): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
See the kinds of irrelevant things we are focusing on, resumption letter. Meanwhile other countries are hotly debating issues and policies affecting their day to day life. Our youths have really lost it if this is the kind of thing we deem fit to give attention to.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by burkingx(f): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos post=5....4553229:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Lokoyen(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

For once just grow up!
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by SuperBlack: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
linkers:
Who dash aboki that kind of brain to write such an error free letter.
AdeSiner wrote it for him and he did the signing.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by francotunsco: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
Sir, there is at least one blunder. He starts 'Yours sincerely' with small letter y!
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by SuperBlack: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tazdroid:
how dare you address his Excellency like that?
And what is wrong with that? Can he write?
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by IBreakRules: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
haba.. what do you take the president for now?
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Karlman:
WHO LETTER HELP? ...empty govt and their empty headed town criers
Fllattie on the loose

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by IBreakRules: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tazdroid:
Welcome back your excellency

But excuse me your excellency Sir, Shebi you are the only signatory to the Treasury Single Account?

Errmm, sir, is this your signature not easy to....

LMAO! I was about thinking same but covered my own mouth.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Tazdroid(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
SuperBlack:
And what is wrong with that? Can he write?
grin me dey play o, abeg
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by donapope(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

It is 'I am or I'm and not Am'.
First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Bighaywhy: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
If you are a pro in front end development (boostrap) and you are based in ibadan. kindly forward your past projects to oyalekeayobami@yahoo.com
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by oloriooko(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cajal:
Welcome sir. IJAYA for all treasury looters
Meanwhile heavy looting going on right under his nose.
IJAYA ko IKOKUN ni

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by gotnel: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Welcome Mr president, goodness and Mercy is here in your favour. Nigeria is on track.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:

Like he is meant to write it himself.

You don't seem to know what that office stands for.
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by Btruth: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
aiye akamara.... Haba! Kilode? cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by castrokins(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
But This Man Said Osinbajo Will Continue In Ag. Capacity. What Changed? Cabal?

Btw, Buhari Must Be Thinking That Leading Nigeria Is All About Idling Away In An Oval Office.

Oga, Borrow Sense From Your Veepee.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by SuperBlack: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tazdroid:
grin me dey play o, abeg
lolz me too!
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by autonomous22: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Etzakoos:
I'm Not Sure He Wrote It Himself.....because I Can't Find Any Blunder There Nah

You eeh....
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by kby: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
linkers:
Who dash aboki that kind of brain to write such an error free letter.
some of the achievements of the 'brainless' aboki..former Governor
Former minister
Former military president
Former PTF chairman
Present civilian president
Happily married with children
He has attained old age.
Kindly list what you have achieved with your brain..
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by tete7000(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
megrimor:
With the way ladies now expose their breast,

Please, is the breast still a private part in a lady's body?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?...
Re: President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) by smartiyke78: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
And very soon your blood tasty vampires brothers will resume dia asignment of killing innocent souls here nd die.
Just as ur security dogs(dss) will also resume futher arrest of anyone who dear speak ill of ur clueless government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.