Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? (16496 Views)

At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / "Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / 5 Things Every Job Seeker Must Do Before Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by naijaboiy: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hope you've been doing something else in those four years?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by sixtus3606(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Eshinery:
please no insult, mine is four and still counting...baba God answer my call o!
brother, I no go lie you. e no dey take me highest 2months, I get a new job. it's so easy. na you just dey delay yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by chiboyo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
1yr...
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by wykcool(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
@OP, You mean before getting a good job?

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Stevosty: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
5 years, not funny at all.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by chuksjuve(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
I came to read comments..

Call us for your landscape and beautifications projects.
We simply add value to your real estate projects.

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Fuadeiza(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Entrepeneurship ........... I believe we should start looking into becoming an entrepeneur

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am here to read comments!

God bless y'all hustle and mine!
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
After Secondary School 3 to 5 months, after tertiary institution, I didn't wait for a day, in fact, I secured a job in my final year at school.

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by madjune(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
A topic like this is no joke.

It takes a very great soul to push on through good number of years jobless and not be depressed.

It's the Nigerian condition.

I salute everyone on this journey.
May God provide for you before your grey years.

15 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by kayusre: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
So people we never get job no be god person ba?
kachi08:
I got mine 3months after NYSC. God never disappoint his people.....May His name be praised.

19 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by sixtus3606(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
sincerely, Eshinery...I don work for more than 6 different organization since 2007. however, I think I am okay at my current place of work(bank), cos' I work as graphic artiste, thus giving me a cutting edge to develope myself creatively.

I have no regret securing the job.

send me a PM, I could link you up with someone.

I hope you're in Lag?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
soria4real:
Don't worry very soon God will settle you, delay is not a deniel.
This kind hope dey vex me ehn.
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by kayusre: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abi oh#got a job immediately after nysc but no be job,na work
wykcool:
@OP, You mean before getting a good job?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Mannylex(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nil.... Got a job immediately after service.
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by kachi08(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
kayusre:
So people we never get job no be god person ba?

Noooooo.... We are all God's people but we don't have same destiny.

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by kayusre: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Brotherly link me up too na
sixtus3606:
sincerely, Eshinery...I don work for more than 6 different organization since 2007. however, I think I am okay at my current place of work(bank), cos' I work as graphic artiste, thus giving me a cutting edge to develope myself creatively.

I have no regret securing the job.

send me a PM, I could link you up with someone.

I hope you're in Lag?
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by kayusre: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Now you are talking
kachi08:

Noooooo.... We are all God's people but we don't have same destiny.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
NLsince2010:
7 years, still no job cry

What?!, Which course you study bikonou

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
naijaboy756:
correct ur English and ask again....Spent/ Spend
Have you gotten a job yet?

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by sholay2011(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
kachi08:
I got mine 3months after NYSC. God never disappoint his people.....May His name be praised.
I am a Christian like you and also believe the emboldened but you should learn to apply wisdom. Are you implying those that didn't get job early are not God's people? Be sensitive please; you never know who is reading the thread.

And before you come at me, I got a (6-figure salary) job one month before I finished my NYSC. All glory to God.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by donsiqua(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
None. Started working in my final year, and am still gainfully employed. I owe it to God!
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by jtjohn(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
5 years
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Life of a Nigerian youth
1.You will start primary school at 5 or 6.

2.You will finished at 12 and gain admission into a secondary school.

3.You will graduate,if you don't repeat a class or 2,at 18.

4.You will graduate at 18 and write jamb 1,2,3,4 or 5 times.

5.You will gain admission into the university at either 20 or 22.

Na here school wahala start.
6.After you gain admission into the university you will begin to struggle to meet up with one school project or the other,lecturers handouts,feeding,accommotion,etc .All these requires funding.

7.If you have manager to accomplish them,lecturers will demand wage increase or strike from fg.

8.If fg didn't fulfill it lecturers will go on strike.

9.Student will remain at home for month or years,pending when government fulfill it promise.

10.After 2 or 3 years at home government will partially agreed to lecturers condition.

11.That is,another year have added to your age.

12.Instead of spending 4 years in school you will spend like 8 years due to incessant strike in the university.

13.If you now calculate all those years you spent plus your NYSC you don reach 35.

14.You will now be looking for job here and there for another 3 years.

Wetin come remain to enjoy for this life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by ghostmist: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
kachi08:
So all those who were unable to secure a job after several years of schooling are not his PEOPLE...?

Tell me something i don't know... angry undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by Odkosh: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
EASY32:
Graduated 1998 and got my very first Job in 2008...10 years!
jeezuz. and av started complaining in just 6months.
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by figure007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Eshinery:
please no insult, mine is four and still counting...baba God answer my call o!
... I decree before April ends you will testify.... New Job offers will locate you

4 Likes

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by niggi4life(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wasted 3 good years of my life looking for a Job, until i finally saw a job paying me 30K as a Network Engineer, before i got the job, they didnt tell me my salary package, na so i call my family members say "i don make am ooo" i call sikira for Ogbomosho say i don dey alright for lagos finally oo, na when i see my offer of employment e dawn on me say i be jew man

But then again, that was a long long time ago!!!! Thank God for life and for his mercies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by kachi08(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
sholay2011:

I am a Christian like you and also believe the emboldened but you should learn to apply wisdom. Are you implying those that didn't get job early are not God's people? Be sensitive please; you never know who is reading the thread.

And before you come at me, I got a (6-figure salary) job one month before I finished my NYSC. All glory to God.

Please don't take it personal. What is wrong about my testimony? We're all Christians... Fine but that doesn't not mean we have same believe. Besides, destiny differs. I never said that people's without job are not God's people please. I don't like it when people accuse me wrongly. May God bless us all..... AMEN

1 Like

Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by lonelydora: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
6 months only
Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by enshi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Job Vacancies INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISMENT / Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.